The Perils of Pubescent Porn - Cover

The Perils of Pubescent Porn

Copyright© 2016 by Daydreamz

Chapter 20

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 20 - Our trainee teacher is a hunk and a YouTube kiteboarder. His intentions are honourable but, would you believe it, there are one or two schoolgirls whose intentions aren't. He mustn't give in to temptation of course, especially if they're not exactly shy, with his GoPro cameras lying around.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   Teacher/Student  

The Common Room is the old hotel lounge and the place for the students to hang out. It’s quite a good size. It has a couple of tables for if they want to work, and a collection of old sofas in all different colours and styles, that Janice had had me collect from ebay and gumtree, with some plum-coloured original side-seating round the walls.

It’s a bohemian effect, finished off by the various different coffee tables, the stained dark-red carpet, a small TV and bluetooth speakers which were currently playing some American punk. The pompous gold-trimmed curtains were clashing with the young, scantily-clad and sometimes garishly adorned new occupants.

The one thing Janice has spent money on is internet bandwidth (so that the girls don’t simply run away) so most of the girls were on accounts or whatever on their phones, multitasking with girlie conversations. Amelie was sitting with three other Year 12 girls on two small facing sofas. I followed Candace across the room, wondering how a lesbian teacher was going to set about seducing a pupil in full view of all the other pupils.

“Hello,” she smiled engagingly at the group. “How do you feel about the Body Image session? Anyone for a coffee?”

The girls had plenty of opinions to express about that of course, so they accepted, and when Candace and I returned from the kitchen with six coffees they made room for us. Candace didn’t try to sit next to Amelie, so nor did I. Scarlett and Lily made room for me on one sofa, and Candace perched on the one opposite, astride a plump sofa arm next to a tall, thin girl called Poppy. Everyone could see Candace’s green panties below her green 1960’s-style minidress.

“So do you feel more positive about your bodies?” Candace asked them.

“You seem to feel pretty freaking positive about yours.” challenged Lily, the smallish, pale brunette who was happy to be pressed up against me.

“I’m glad that came across,” Candace smiled. “I’ve learned that everyone’s body is different. There’s always somebody who’ll like yours. Especially if you take care of it.”

“I can’t believe you made us take all our clothes off!” said Poppy.

“And show everyone absolutely everything!” said Scarlett, a medium-large girl with electric blue hair.

“But was it the nightmare you’d have predicted?” asked Candace.

“It was still embarrassing,” said Amelie. Her accent is slightly French. Her skin is pale coffee and unbelievably perfect.

“We don’t all have tits like you,” said Lily. Hers are very small.

“Some boys love tiny tits,” Candace gazed at them, then looked at me so I nodded, “and girls too, if that helps. Or other people like huge balloony ones, or no tits at all just nipples, or they don’t care too much because they’re more interested in faces or hips.” She was looking at Amelie’s face and hips by now, which are both magnetic. “Or your personality, sense of humour, interests and so on.”

“Or if you show them your panties,” said Scarlett, looking at Candace’s.

“Once you learn to like your body then there’s no reason to be ashamed of it is there?” Candace swept them with her bright come-and-get-me smile. “It’s just superstition that you ought to keep it all covered up. Basically from men who think they have a right to own and control girls, and their wives and daughters, and decide who sees what. Part of the religion power trick. After all no other species feels guilty about their bodies do they? It’s just power. Because the subtext is that without clothes men could help themselves.”

“This is the weirdest fucking school ever,” said Poppy.

“Cos you two look like some kind of Barbie and Ken act,” added Lily, “but then there’s all this rad stuff and you just openly fuck and do lez even. Even like with us, like Rose and Lauren.”

“And there’s hardly any rules,” complained Scarlett. “Apart from, you know, we have to look at each others’ freaking vaginas and get photographed holding them open.”

“And if we do break the rules the Head frickin spanks and lezzies us,” said Amelie.

“And Mr Kirkwood’s fucked about half of us already,” said Poppy, “and he had that injection so he can do it and not get us pregnant even if we’re not on the pill and there’s no condoms.”

“And,” Lily turned to me, “you just take off everything too, right in front of us, and then go to bed with girls and don’t do anything.”

“Well what’s wrong with that?” I asked. I was trying to adjust to Candace being radical. Was I ‘rad’ too? I thought I was quite normal.

“It’s not that it’s wrong, especially ... just weird...” she trailed off.

“What have you done so far?” Candace asked them all. “Or is it a secret?” She smiled challengingly round at them. “You’re not too tame to say are you?”

“We’ve all done it with Mr Kirkwood,” Scarlett admitted defiantly, “he just ... was so nice and thought it was like normal he could go round the dorm, one after another, like it was no big deal and he expected us to say ‘yes’ and love it, in front of the rest of us. Like, it was a treat or something. And he promised we’d all get off and we all did, he kept going till we did.”

“Oooh that’s sexy,” Candace congratulated them, “perhaps I ought to try him myself after all?”

“We thought you would’ve already,” said Lily.

“No just Mr Velotta, so far,” smiled Candace, “I’m a girls’ girl mostly.”

“This whole place is sex mad,” said Poppy.

“Well you’re teenagers,” Candace looked round at the legs, “you think about sex all the time, that’s why you’re in miniskirts and tanks. But why just think, when you can do?”

“We’re in miniskirts because it’s so freaking hot in here everywhere,” said Scarlett. The other thing Janice spends proper money on, I should have mentioned, is heating oil.

“You could be cool in long, floaty summer dresses,” smiled Candace. “But why shouldn’t you actually do it, if it’s safe? What have you done with girls, so far?”

“You just expect us to be lez,” scowled Amelie.

“Lez is very sweet. About affection and feeling good, using the body parts that were put there to make us feel good. And completely safe.”

“But what if everyone was lesbian?” argued Poppy. “The human race would die out.”

“Everyone is never going to be lesbian are they?” Evelyn appeared round the end of the sofa, next to me, holding hands with Sofia. “And if everyone was anything it would be a meltdown. And we can be bi anyway, that’s the obvious thing, with only two guys.” She smiled at everyone, sat herself down possessively on my lap and put an arm round my neck, keeping hold of Sofia with the other hand. She squirmed triumphantly on my instant erection, while I automatically stroked her thigh. I lifted her so my cock could straighten itself out, then set her down on it again.

“Hello,” beamed Candace. Evelyn and Sofia smiled back. Sofia eased her perfect ass onto the arm and leaned against me.

“You haven’t have you?” Poppy asked Evelyn in surprise, looking between me and her.

“Not yet but it’ll go in,” Evelyn said definitely, “I’ve read up about it. Carl’s going to take us in to get us on the pill in fact, this afternoon.” She turned towards my ear: “It’s after four already.”

“Are you sure?” asked Amelie. “I heard its, like, almost nine inches? And it’s, you know, thick, even when it was soft like we saw. With a huge head and everything.”

“Yes they all go in,” Evelyn was close to being irritated already, “I’m not that small! I just have to be really ready, and I will be, cos I saw with Lauren. How he was I mean. Also we have had sex, oral and fingers, and I was cumming just with that, though Sofe and Lauren and Bri were helping too.”

“Well we’ve done stuff too,” said Amelie, “with Mr Kirkwood. All the way. I expect he’ll let us call him ‘Bob’ too.”

“Actually,” I told my Year 9’s, “you won’t have to go on the pill after all, with luck, because there’s an experiment I might be able to join in.” I told them about Bob’s miracle male contraception.

“Oh wow!” Evelyn was thrilled, “so when is it?”

“I’m waiting to hear,” I said. “Bob’s emailed them.”

“Why don’t you call and ask?”

“If they want me they’ll get in touch.”

“They might not bother, or they might leave it for ages. It’s no good just waiting. If we haven’t got pills ready we could miss getting on them and lose a whole month.”

“It wouldn’t be fair to hassle them,” I smiled; partly, I realised, because Sofia had put her arm round my shoulder and I could smell both her and Evelyn.

“One phone call won’t be hassle,” Evelyn leaned away to look belligerently into my face, “and you’ll probably get a receptionist or something not interrupt a vital scientific discovery.”

“I can wait for a day or two anyway, that’s only polite.”

“One phone call just to ask can’t not be polite can it? They might be gagging for people but it’s in a pile or they’re posting a letter or something.”

“You’re so impatient.”

“Why wouldn’t we be? Lauren can’t stop going on about those massive cums and how she never knew and wow she can’t wait.”

“Me?” Lauren appeared behind me. She stroked one hand into my hair and one into Sofia’s.

“Yes you,” Evelyn twisted to look at her with a grin. “Just because you’re on the pill already.”

“I’m on the pill too,” said Amelie.

“I’m going to go on it too,” Brianna had arrived with Lauren. She moved round to stand next to Candace. It was close enough to be inviting, so Candace slid a hand round the long, slim thigh under the very short skirt. Brianna leaned in appreciatively, putting a hand on Candace’s shoulder.

“This is ridiculous,” said Poppy.

“Can I come too?” Lily asked me. “If you’re going, to the clinic?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.