The Perils of Pubescent Porn - Cover

The Perils of Pubescent Porn

Copyright© 2016 by Daydreamz

Chapter 17

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 17 - Our trainee teacher is a hunk and a YouTube kiteboarder. His intentions are honourable but, would you believe it, there are one or two schoolgirls whose intentions aren't. He mustn't give in to temptation of course, especially if they're not exactly shy, with his GoPro cameras lying around.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   Teacher/Student  

Before anything could develop I got up, that woke the girls up, and we went out onto the landing, just as Candace’s door opened next to us and she emerged with a girl - Rose.

“Oh!” everyone said. Rose went bright pink.

“Hello,” said Evelyn to her, “I’m Evelyn.”

“Hello,” said Rose, and fled down the stairs.

“It’s alright,” Evelyn called after her, “we’re cool with girls and girls.”

“Hello Evelyn,” smiled Candace. We were still learning girls’ names too of course. “Hello Sofia.”

“Hello Miss,” said the girls.

“I didn’t mean we actually do stuff,” added Evelyn, presumably seeing the glint in Candace’s eye.

“I understand,” Candace’s grinning gaze flitted from them to me, and back.

“Oh after you with the bathroom,” I said to her, seeing the towel in her hand. There’s only one tiny shower room, that we have share between the three of us teachers - all that I’d been able to squeeze in, with Janice having decreed we were going to fit into the attic.

“Perhaps I could share with you?” Candace smiled brightly at the girls. The dorms are the ex-hotel-rooms and ensuite of course, and as in the infirmary I’d had to replace each bath with a spacious twin shower in a clear glass enclosure.

The girls hesitated, and I realised that they weren’t ready to be Candaced. But at the same time Evelyn seemed to know that she mustn’t imply to Sofia that there was something wrong with lez, so she couldn’t think what to say.

“I’ll use the infirmary shower,” I said decisively, “no problem. See you for Science at eleven you two.” I glanced towards the stairs and the girls set off down.

Bob’s door opened and another girl appeared, followed by her teacher.

“Morning,” we all said. The girl was in Year 13, I thought. ‘Handsome’ was probably the word. Sexy. Medium height, strong build, short dark hair. She smiled almost-confidently at me and Candace, and went down after the others.

“I’ll come and share the infirmary one with you,” Candace said to me, “Bob you have the shower, you look like you need it.”

“Oh, thanks Candi,” he smiled wearily, “if you’re sure? I have been getting a bit of exercise, to be honest.”

“I could hear,” she grinned. She looked at me and made for the stairs.

So I went down to the infirmary with Candace, wondering what she had in mind, and whether perhaps lesbians are just inclined to be liberated and trusting, or if there’s something harmless about me.

She knew about the cameras of course, so I didn’t need to say anything about that. I supposed we both felt we were bound to be on film eventually, and it wasn’t worth worrying about it. In fact I’d handed over the video of her and Rose to Janice already.

We went into the room, I closed the door and she slipped off her robe and was naked. She grinned at me with the confidence of a seriously pretty, slim blonde with high, firm D-cups and a lissom figure. One who either knew she wasn’t going to be ravished, or wanted to be.

“Er...” I stood there.

“I do do guys,” she smiled, “sometimes.”

“Oh,” I slipped my robe off and lay it on the bed next to hers, empathising with Sofia’s feeling about it ‘coming out of nowhere’.

I followed Candace through into the ensuite and waited with her while the shower warmed up, standing next to her but not touching.

“Two at a time,” she murmured.

“They were homesick,” I said. “I cuddled them and they talked and became friends.”

“So they got into bed with you, hot as fuck, and spent the whole night, and you didn’t do anything?”

“It just wasn’t like that.”

She laughed. “That is the coolest thing ever. And now they know they’ve got you to look after them. You wouldn’t touch me now either, would you, unless I started it?” She opened the shower door and we got into the warm spray next to each other; still nude, still not touching.

“Touching you when you didn’t want it would be the least sexy thing,” I smiled.

“My hero,” she said. “But as it happens I’m a bit wound up. Fifteen-year-old newbies are sexy, but they’re not the best at actually getting you off. They need a bit of practice.”

“Oh.” But not here, it seemed.

“And I bet you’re ready too. Those two next to you all night!”

“I suppose, now you mention it...” I turned off my shower, squirted gel on my hands and began to wash hastily. Candace laughed and did the same, while I grinned and ogled her. She ogled me back while we finished, did our hair, rinsed, and dried. In the course of this my cock rose in anticipation.

“God what the fuck is that?” she reached for it with giggle.

“Don’t touch it,” I twisted away, “let’s go up.” I wanted it to be in bed with her.

“Hair trigger,” she laughed, “God I hope you can go twice. But we’ve got time before breakfast.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.