The Perils of Pubescent Porn - Cover

The Perils of Pubescent Porn

Copyright© 2016 by Daydreamz

Chapter 16

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Our trainee teacher is a hunk and a YouTube kiteboarder. His intentions are honourable but, would you believe it, there are one or two schoolgirls whose intentions aren't. He mustn't give in to temptation of course, especially if they're not exactly shy, with his GoPro cameras lying around.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   Teacher/Student  

Evelyn was in her pyjamas and robe; needing something? I beckoned her and she followed me into my room.

“I ... I...” she mumbled.

“You’re homesick,” I realised. They’d mentioned that in teacher training.

“I think Sofia is,” she claimed. “That’s, you know...”

“ ... part of it,” I smiled. Probably they both were. “That’s natural. Go and get her and we can talk about it. Are the others okay?”

“I think so, they’ve gone to sleep anyway.”

A couple of minutes later the two of them were in my room. Evelyn was looking tiny but with a purpose, while Sofia was a lightly built, a girl-sized five-five or so, looking forlorn. I’d put my pyjamas on too, and was in bed.

“So,” I smiled at them, “do you think I’d do anything you didn’t want?”

They thought about it for a second and shook their heads.

“Alright. Close the door and come and get in.” I pushed back the quilt and patted the bed either side of me, and they slipped off their robes and came and got into bed, as though I were their father or something. It was strange, but maybe a measure of how lost they were feeling at this moment.

I put an arm round each of them and they snuggled in, slim and firm and lovely, with their teen tits and legs and mons, in their loose pyjama tops and bottoms. But it wasn’t sexy.

“Stay here tonight,” I said, “or go back down when you’re ready, whatever you feel like.”

“Okay,” said Evelyn with a little squirm to get comfortable. She put an arm over me, while Sofia rested her elbow on the side of my chest.

“So,” I introduced Sofia’s issue, “instead of punishing you the Head showed you about sex?”

“Yes,” Sofia mumbled into my chest.

“She’s an attractive woman,” I said, “and a very strong person.”

“I suppose. It was like I just wanted to do everything, to please her. But I’m not like that normally.”

“I know,” I gave her a squeeze, “she’s a powerful person with a lot of status, and that’s sexy.”

“Sexy?” queried Evelyn.

“A lot of sexual attraction is about status,” I said. “It’s very natural that you’d be affected.” I’d read about that.

Sofia took a deep breath, and let it out with a long sigh. “I couldn’t believe I was actually getting turned on, and then...” she stopped.

“You got really turned on...” I gave Evelyn a quick squeeze.

“You came?” She picked up my hint.

Sofia nodded.

“Of course you came,” I said, “everybody would, with someone expert and senior like that.”

“You think?”

“Well girls do have orgasms more often having sex with girls than they do with boys. There’s research about it.”

“Wow.”

“And I do. Cum with Mrs Waters.” I realised I couldn’t think of a reason not to tell them, while we were sharing. I felt close to them somehow, also I wanted Sofia to open up about what had happened to her. I sensed Evelyn would be accepting about it.

“You do it with her?” Evelyn was astonished.

“That’s right, and so does Mr Kirkwood, and we do it with Mrs Nering too, because she’s also a sexy person, and we always cum.”

“God,” Evelyn giggled, “that’s too fucking weird. What about Miss Durrant?”

“Not with Miss Durrant,” I said, “me and Mr Kirkwood, because she’s a pure lesbian I think, but I expect she’s done it with Mrs Waters and if she has I’m sure she’ll have had plenty of orgasms, and Mrs Waters too.”

“That was just as weird,” Sofia murmured, “she like came and came, when I was ... you know.”

“Licking her?” I suggested. “Fingering her?”

“Yes,” she sighed. “And she was so wet.”

“Well that’s natural too,” I said, “because you have a lot of status too, with being beautiful.”

“Oh,” she tried to digest it. I knew she had to be fighting the feeling of having been used, which would be a big loss of status.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.