The Perils of Pubescent Porn - Cover

The Perils of Pubescent Porn

Copyright© 2016 by Daydreamz

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Our trainee teacher is a hunk and a YouTube kiteboarder. His intentions are honourable but, would you believe it, there are one or two schoolgirls whose intentions aren't. He mustn't give in to temptation of course, especially if they're not exactly shy, with his GoPro cameras lying around.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   Teacher/Student  

Then at the end of the month, after classes on the last Friday, Janice called me into her office. I knocked, and went in to find Christina’s mother sitting in the other visitor’s chair.

“Hello,” I smiled, hoping that might help.

“Carl,” Mrs Nering smiled back, “our favourite porn star.”

She and Janice grinned tauntingly at me while I glanced from one to the other, trying to find a way to play it. Why were they smiling? What did they know? I saw Janice had her laptop open...

“Mrs Nering has reported a very serious finding,” Janice was still smiling, “involving her daughter. A few weeks ago actually. We’ve taken our time verifying the situation and preparing the most appropriate response.

“She became concerned about all the time Christina was spending out of the house, and so she found an opportunity to check her laptop. Like most kids Christina leaves herself logged in to Google all the time, and guess what her mother found being shared in her Drive?” She stopped, waiting for me to cast myself into the abyss, while I cursed silently at that obvious, obvious timebomb.

“A hot young man,” Christina’s mother stood up, “skewering my underage daughter with his huge tool,” she came right up to me, “over and over again. I was going to have you thrown out and locked up, but Janice suggested another way and the other mothers agreed.”

“And skewering her young friends too,” added Janice, standing up as well. “Recording it all, as though to make quite, quite sure you’ll go to prison for ever such a long time.” She came and sandwiched me between her slightly over-ripe body and Mrs Nering’s.

“And the others are not even fifteen,” Mrs Nering stroked my ass.

“So obviously I ought to dismiss you and call the police,” said Janice, helping herself to the other cheek. “Year 9! Tut tut.”

“If only there were something I could do to make amends,” I said. Well what else could I do?

“This is the deal,” said Janice in her most definite tone: “You belong to us, and Angie’s mother. Natalie’s isn’t interested for now but if she changes her mind then her too.”

“Alright,” I nodded.

“Christina’s telling the other girls,” Mrs Nering purred in my ear, “so they’re gone as far as you’re concerned. It’ll be me round a bit later on, instead; then Diane later and Janice. We’ll be taking it in turns.”

“Okay,” I forced a smile. After all there are young guys who enjoy sex with forty-somethings. And it’d be better than the sex I’d get in prison showers.


So at six that evening my bell rang and there was Frances Nering, with a happy grin on her face.

“Hello...” I waved her in.

“You can call me ‘Mrs Nering’ darling,” she smiled, passing me her coat. “We’ll start with a massage, I hope you know how to do one. Well not to worry I’ll tell you what to do it’s not complicated, I’ve brought some oil. You know how to please a woman that’s the main thing.

“Take your clothes off and make me a coffee please, I hope you’ve got filter? Well never mind just make sure to get some tomorrow, instant will be fine for now; white no sugar and nice and strong, like you.” She stroked my shoulder as I took my shirt off.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.