The Perils of Pubescent Porn
Chapter 10

Copyright© 2016 by Daydreamz

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Our trainee teacher is a hunk and a YouTube kiteboarder. His intentions are honourable but, would you believe it, there are one or two schoolgirls whose intentions aren't. He mustn't give in to temptation of course, especially if they're not exactly shy, with his GoPro cameras lying around.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   Teacher/Student  

So the following evening I was at Christina’s house, which is bigger than Angie’s, meeting the parents of all three of the underage girls I was having sex and making porn movies with.

Christina’s father, it’s fair to say, was regarding me with a hint of suspicion, perhaps knowing his daughter too well. Natalie’s father was faintly dubious too, but they had nothing concrete to go on of course, and they weren’t getting support from the others. Angie’s father was agreeable but seemed to think it wasn’t really his problem, and the women were all pretty keen.

Christina’s mother was rather like her daughter, even eyeing me up a bit as well, and unless I was mistaken I was picking up a few signals from the other women too. Well that does happen, to be honest, and I was doing my charming thing to the max.

They also had the reassurance that the girls would be doing it together, and so feeling things going my way I proposed £30 each for an open-ended evening format, and they happily accepted.

Consequently on Friday evening the girls were round at the flat, with permission and, in their minds, £90 to spend on movie-making equipment. Or I should say another £90, because the lights and microphones had arrived so they had those to experiment with, as well as playing with the GoPro app on their phones.

I had a quickie with Christina and Angie, then they got into the videography while I fucked Natalie more at leisure. The others came over from time to time to adjust things and fondle her, while she lay on the bed soaking up the attention, nubile and cheerful, gasping in time with the gentle rhythm of my oversize cock disappearing mysteriously inside every couple of seconds.

Finally I had my third cum of the evening while Natalie had her second, and we went over and clustered nakedly round the computer with the others.

“You’ve spent this evening’s money already,” I objected, seeing page tabs about umbrellas, reflectors, spotlights of various sorts and even backdrops and projectors.

“Just this arm for a camera then,” Angie clicked, “and this light we can use for the shadowed places. You can’t have too much light, it says.” She clicked again.

“Alight,” I smiled, being nudged and stroked. “What’s the third item in the basket?”

“Self-tan,” said Christina. “Porn stars aren’t supposed to have huge white bits.”

“You’ve hardly got a tan at all,” I countered.

“Exactly,” she grinned, “we can all use it.”

I was distracted from asking what was the point - since nobody else would see us - by thinking about what she’d look like with an all-over tan, and Angie and Natalie too. The brunettes had the remains of their summer holiday tans, with bikini lines, but Christina’s tan seemed to have faded, if she’d had one at all.

Anyway they had a good time, and so did I. Christina and Angie were into the story of little Natalie being victimised by the big brute (not that I’m that huge, but I am a lot bigger than her) and Natalie thought it was funny too, so we did quite a bit of it. We dressed her up in school uniform, cruelly forced orgasms out of her, undressed her, forced her to eat the big bully girls, and ate, fingered and fucked her every which way.

I found my qualms about the storyline fading, as we kept doing it and finding new variations to keep it interesting. Natalie was happy to do anything, whether the beast was drugged or not; it was a fun game she played.

So the day passed, then more days. We did our all-over tans, I worked out as usual, and the teen girls stayed their natural perfect selves. The sex videos got better and better.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.