The Perils of Pubescent Porn - Cover

The Perils of Pubescent Porn

Copyright© 2016 by Daydreamz

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Our trainee teacher is a hunk and a YouTube kiteboarder. His intentions are honourable but, would you believe it, there are one or two schoolgirls whose intentions aren't. He mustn't give in to temptation of course, especially if they're not exactly shy, with his GoPro cameras lying around.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   Teacher/Student  

At the end of that we paused for a break.

“Wow that was great!” Christina was delighted with progress, giving Angie an extra naked hug and heading for the computer to see what the footage looked like. It did look pretty sexy, I had to admit, and things all felt pretty sexy too, clustered round with the three nude girls, all touching me and each other.

“Wish we had those lights,” Angie commented, “the bits that aren’t in the sun are so dark you can hardly see anything.”

“We can do some adjustments in software,” I said,”but they should be here by Wednesday. Anyway we’re just playing around aren’t we?”

“The sound isn’t that great either,” Christina complained, “you can hear when we change our grip on the cameras and the sounds we do want are too quiet.”

“How much are proper microphones?” asked Angie, “you can get directional ones can’t you, and stands and booms and things.”

“I think it’s time you played around with me anyway.” Christina swivelled and stood in front of me. “We need you to look totally wasted at the end.” She pressed her gorgeous body against me, wrapped her arms round my neck and drew me into a deep, all-consuming kiss. Automatically I wrapped my arms round her and helped her rub herself against my cock.

“God he’s ready again!” giggled Natalie.

“He’s just awesome,” smiled Angie.

Christina’s size and comparative maturity were deliciously different from the girl I’d just fucked. Bigger, stronger, and a teeny bit softer, and with her long blonde hair. And already we were both a bit more expert and in tune as she lay back in the middle of the bed and welcomed my cock into her grateful pussy.

I wondered if the others would film us, but they were busy cuddling at the computer. Christina came so quickly that I didn’t, so she got a second fuck for free.

When we’d finished I made coffees and was informed that Angie had bought two microphones on stands, on my eBay account. “I hope you’re going to punish me, Sir,” she giggled. So I did my best, but she loved it of course, and so did I.

“What exactly are you thinking we’re going to be doing with this equipment?” I had to ask, once she’d had her two cums and I’d had my fourth. “We can’t show them to anybody.”

“It’s learning isn’t it?” said Christina, “and fun, and in case ... you know, once we get good at it we might come across someone who didn’t mind it being published, or get into making normal movies or TV or who knows. Adverts.”

“Cos I bet you make money on your YouTube channel,” added Angie.

“Well it’s paid off our student loans,” I admitted, half falling for the idea this was teaching. “But what do you know about making money with sex videos?”

“We have to find out about it,” said Christina, “but we know ways to do them better, like with girls doing the filming, nude, and stuff like that.”

“Lots of porn people are rich,” argued Angie, “so it must be possible.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.