The Perils of Pubescent Porn
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2016 by Daydreamz

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Our trainee teacher is a hunk and a YouTube kiteboarder. His intentions are honourable but, would you believe it, there are one or two schoolgirls whose intentions aren't. He mustn't give in to temptation of course, especially if they're not exactly shy, with his GoPro cameras lying around.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   Teacher/Student  

I just looked at them. Christina moved behind Angie and eased the jacket off her shoulders. Angie stood there in the middle of the floor while her friend started on her trainers, then socks, then jeans, and tee, until she was in bra and panties, looking fantastic.

They were grinning at me, seeing me riveted, as they swapped and Angie slowly stripped Christina down to bra and panties too. Small, soft bras, and small, thin panties. Then they moved together, face to face, and kissed lightly. They turned their heads to look at me, cheeks touching.

“Alright,” it was too much, “but if it gets out you know it’s serious for me, okay?”

“Yes we know,” Christina nodded, “but we’ve got one already, anyway.”

That was true of course. A judge wouldn’t care about the quality.

“Okay come on,” Christina came and started on my belt. “Angie can take one of you and me.”

Angie was tugging my T-shirt up. In a moment I was naked and being towed towards the bed while Christina’s white cotton panties topped the pile of clothes on the armchair.

She spread her big blonde body on the bed, as nude as I’d been thinking of. Her bush is a just a bit more lush than Angie’s. Her tits are a good size already, plump and firm. She opened her long, softly muscled legs wide and beckoned me in between. Her labia were glistening on the inside already, even though no-one had touched her there.

I climbed onto the bed, which was a double, and settled between the thighs. They felt amazing - warm, soft, but potent. I leaned down to kiss her. She returned the kiss, but she wasn’t exactly thrilled. I realised she wanted me to just put it in.

I shuffled down and lined it up, feeling her soft hands on my ribs. As soon as it was started she was pulling me forwards, and my cock was radiating bliss into my brain. She urged me straight in, all the way, and thrust up joyfully.

“Oooh,” she sighed, “God!”

I began to fuck, and she loved it. She smiled up at me, her face excited and stunning. The pupils were huge in her big, glittery green eyes as she thrust her strong body up in rhythm, so we were really doing it together. She has a small mouth which is perfect on her, somehow, showing her two slightly larger front teeth gleaming white. Her skin is fine, pale, supple; brand new and perfect.

Her pussy was pulsing potently round my manic cock. Did she want me to make it last? Or give her a cum urgently? My girlfriend, and the other couple of experiences I’d had, weren’t like these two...

Anyway she was urging me on with her hands and her awesome pelvis, so I kept going. I was ready whenever she was.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.