The Perils of Pubescent Porn
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2016 by Daydreamz

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Our trainee teacher is a hunk and a YouTube kiteboarder. His intentions are honourable but, would you believe it, there are one or two schoolgirls whose intentions aren't. He mustn't give in to temptation of course, especially if they're not exactly shy, with his GoPro cameras lying around.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   Teacher/Student  

But basically that was the line crossed. I’d fucked one of my students, only a month into teacher training, and she wasn’t even a Year 13 student but only Year 10.

Christina had been so sure she could have me, in her lunch break, that she’d put the word out for the class to exit quickly, to leave the way clear for her. The other kids would want to know how it had gone, and one way or another she’d tell them, whether with a smile or in all the gory detail.

Anyway for the rest of the day, and the next, she just looked at me, along with some of the others, without trying anything. Perhaps her pussy wasn’t as experienced as she liked to pretend, and needed to recover? Or she couldn’t think of anywhere to do it, guessing I wouldn’t go for the idiocy in the classroom again? I assumed she was on the pill, so I didn’t try to ask about that, in case it invited more of the same. Not that I could stop thinking about her.

But I suppose it wasn’t completely surprising when, walking to my car at quarter to four the next day, I came upon another Year 10 girl lying in wait. She was wheeling a bike across the car park, on an intercepting course. When we met she stopped, looked down at her flat rear tyre, then back up at me.

“Angie,” I said. She’s another confident, developed, sexy girl, and friends with Christina. I reflected that since there are over two hundred students in the year, half of them girls, the most confident and sexy of them are bound to be very confident and sexy, if you see what I mean. Also in the way of things they are attractive, otherwise they wouldn’t be so confident.

Angie has long hair, like Christina, but brunette and a bit wavy. Five-six or -seven, and strongly built too, but with even more shape; smaller tits, but also a smaller waist, which was peeking from beneath her short top, under her jacket. Short shorts, thin leggings and trainers. Shoulders, hips and thighs, all lean and perfect. Light-brown eyes, shining with nervous excitement, carefully made up.

“Oh Sir,” she smiled, “my bike’s gone and got a puncture.”

“Oh dear,” I said. I wondered whether to foil her by simply pumping it up again, but as I looked at her temptation won a brief battle with common sense. “Need a lift home with it?”

“Oh thanks! My parents won’t get in for ages, and it’s miles to walk.”

The bike went in the back of my hatchback, and shortly afterwards she was pointing at a small detached house on an estate about a whole mile away. I pulled up at the kerb and lifted the bike out while she opened the garage door.

As soon as I’d wheeled it in she started closing the garage door again. “Thanks ever so much,” she came and stood in front of me in the private, secret gloom.

“That’s fine.” I managed not to do anything but smile down at her, and she was disconcerted.

“Would you like a coffee?” was the best she could do, it turned out.

“Thanks.” If her parents came home early that wouldn’t look too suspicious would it?

We went through a side door into the kitchen and she put the kettle on.

“Back in a sec,” she said, “these leggings are itchy!” and ran fluidly into the hall and upstairs. In a minute she was back, in the short shorts and short top; but with bare feet, bare legs, tantalising taut tummy, and no bra. I couldn’t help swallowing, which she heard and blushed deliciously, but with a naughty smile. Her body is sensational, as she kind of knew, but wasn’t quite, quite sure.

“Do you have any brothers or sisters?” I asked while she made two coffees.

“A brother, he’s with my parents though, doing a tour of the college, for next year. It goes on till six.” I picked up on the ‘though’, while Angie picked up the coffees and walked on her bare feet and bare legs into the hall. She went past the living room door. “Shall we have it upstairs?”

She was half way up already, so I followed her. She was half-dressed so perhaps upstairs was the best thing in any case.

‘Upstairs’ was her room of course, which at least was at the back away from the street. It was girlie, with posters and fragrance, and a Twister mat laid out on the floor - laid out just now I was betting. The one chair was piled full of clothes so the only place to sit was on the bed.

“This is nice,” I looked round while I sipped my coffee, ignoring the Twister that she was hoping I’d say something about.

“I can’t believe you’re here,” she said, in that open way many girls have.

I couldn’t think of anything safe to say, so I just smiled at her.

“Your eyes are so amazing,” she said, finding encouragement. “Such a light blue, but you’re so tanned and your hair is brown - and so thick and curly, or wavy, or a bit of both, and a bit long like this...” She started to reach to touch it, but backed off at the last moment.

“I was in the Cook Islands last month, doing videos, kiteboarding,” I explained. She seemed interested so I told her how some friends and I had managed to get sponsorship from GoPro. She wanted to know where the Cook Islands are, so I showed her on her laptop.

“Wow. So are you in the videos?” she asked. “Where’s your channel?”

I found it and we watched for a few minutes, sitting side by side with our heads close. I could feel she wanted to get my clothes off, but wasn’t sure how to go about it - while for my part I knew l ought to get out, before she came up with something, but I couldn’t drag myself away from her. “Oh my God!” she giggled after I did a flip on the video, “I can’t believe that’s you, doing that, and you’re here.”

“It’s just practice,” I said. I had to admit that to a schoolgirl it probably did look cool.

In the end she leaned over right into me. She was too feminine, too fragrant, and my tingle was at 10. Her legs were too amazing. The whole feel about her was ... could I make out with her a little, at least? That wouldn’t do any harm would it, after all?

Reading my feelings perhaps, she closed the laptop, put it down at the end of the bed, and lay back. I twisted to keep looking at her and she pulled on me to lay down too; facing her.

She wanted to kiss. I let her. She was eager, just a bit clueless about kissing. I was helping her learn, wasn’t I? Lips, tongues, fingers in hair, in a caring way. She was perfect, with perfect soft, fine skin and eager hazel eyes that were still open, looking into mine with huge pupils. She was learning quickly...

She pressed herself against me. My hand slid up the back of her top, feeling her firm, warm skin with a slight indentation where her bra had been. She loved it. My hand slid back down, fingers under the waistband of her shorts, then under her panties. Just a bit. She pressed herself against my rampant cock, rubbing and giving little thrusts, knowing exactly what it was, and making my head spin.

And knowing where it belonged.

I had to fuck her. A million years of evolution said I HAD to. I stood up and pulled her up after me. She was thrilled. Nervous, but in that way that’s more excited than anything.

I reached towards her top and she beat me to it and tugged it up and off. Lovely conical tits. I ripped off my shirt, watching her undo her shorts and push them down, then got rid of my shoes and socks and trousers, and as she stuck her thumbs into her panties I stuck mine into my briefs, manoeuvred my cock clear and we both finished off stripping together. Neat, sparse arrowhead of a bush.

I pulled the quilt back, so any staining would at least be on the sheets, and flung myself onto the bed, pulling her after me. She was amazed, thrilled, and stunningly gorgeous. Her skin, shape, hair, the expression on her face ... everything was too much to resist.

We pressed our naked bodies together for a few seconds while our hands roamed everywhere. She’d given up on the kissing, luckily, in favour of gasping and little happy groans. My head was swimming with sex. I pushed up on one arm and nudged her to roll onto her back.

She grinned up at me, as though she knew this was what she was made for - which she was as far as I was concerned: the shape of her said that, with her waist swooping out in an erotic curve, round her hips and then into her perfect thighs.

I could tell this was her first time, but somehow I could also tell she’d got rid of her hymen and was on the pill - it was in her attitude: now she was sure I was going to fuck her that was the tricky seduction bit over with, and she could just open her legs and say yes, as she’d planned; with Christina no doubt.

“God,” she reached for my cock to have a feel and a heft, before lying back, “she wasn’t kidding! Fuck me.” She gave a little giggle. “I always wanted to say that!”

I grinned back while my cock tingled madly. She had no doubts about it fitting. Anyway she was wet and ready, and when I offered my cockhead up it began to slide in smoothly with no flinching. Her thighs were wide apart, knees high and wide.

My cockhead was enveloped in the fabulous sensation of her tight, oily teen pussy. There really is nothing like a girl’s vagina. I mean you can call it ‘creamy’ and ‘tight’ and everything but you can’t describe it as being like something else, because there isn’t anything else that’s as great. It’s just amazing. And it’s especially amazing when the girl it belongs to is gorgeous and loving every moment.

I fucked in gently, a bit at a time, while her girl’s soft hands stroked over my back and shoulders and the blood sang in my head.

In a minute my bone was pressing on her clit and we were off. She held her knees with her hands while I pistoned in and out. Her face was alive, thrilled and gorgeous, her mouth a little open so she could gasp and sigh sexily. My cock was going mental with the ultimate stimulation, while I gazed down at her and fucked.

I tried a few different speeds and weights but she didn’t seem to care too much, she just wanted to fuck. Well perhaps she’d become fussier with more experience, I grinned to myself; meanwhile she was amazingly hot for her first time.

We fucked for a few minutes, until I could feel her getting close, so I slowed down to make it last.

“What?” she gasped, “why have you changed it?” She was a bit pissed. She let go of her knees so she could thrust her awesome pelvis trying to ramp things up again. Her hands landed on my back for the same purpose, pushing to and fro.

“Sorry,” I smiled, and speeded up again. She knew what she wanted after all. Precocious, very sexy, very physical, affectionate, and confident. In no time she was there, and therefore so was I, squirting manically into her while she shuddered joyfully through an epic climax.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.