The Occasional Bachelor
Chapter 10

Copyright© 2016 by Westside24

Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Many things can happen when a wife leaves her husband alone for four weeks.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Cheating  

In the three years since Greg had his encounter with the medical technician who gave him head after doing the procedure things had been going good for him. His wife Jill continued to take those four week trips to Dallas. He didn’t say anything about her doing that as he had what he would call opportunities which kept him occupied. These so called opportunities were these pleasant encounters he was having with women who enjoyed having sex.

He introduced the vibrating dildo in these encounters with these women which increased their pleasure which in turn increased the need and frequency of them wanting to have these encounters with him. He tried to do his best to satisfy them and because of that was taking the little blue pill fairly regularly.

One example of this when he was back in Florida was Rachel Woods the lady who had given him an estimate on installing ceramic floor tile in his unit. The strong winds of a diminishing hurricane had struck Greg’s condo building. There was no major exterior damage done to the building but the winds were strong enough to push the rain water up under the sliding balcony doors. If the floor of the unit had ceramic floor tile the water could be easily mopped up with no further damage. If however the floor of your unit was carpeted there were problems especially for the absentee owner and usually meant the carpeting needed to be replaced.

Greg remembered the referral fee of a blow job Rachel gave him when Lynn signed up for Rachel to floor tile her unit. Because of that Greg posted a notice on the community bulletin board attesting to the quality and competitive pricing of Rachel’s firm in doing floor tiling. He invited residents to see his unit if they were interested in having this work done. A number of residents took Greg up on his offer and his posting generated six customers who signed contracts with Rachel.

She expressed her thanks to Greg by stopping by after each new customer signed a contract and gave him head. One time Greg was able to persuade her to stay longer and he took her to bed. The sex was good but when he introduced the vibrator in their love making it was a game changer. She said it just gave her continuous orgasms and she really enjoyed him using that. When he slightly penetrated her rosebud with it she bit on a pillow to stifle her scream as she climaxed.

Because of her enjoyment of these encounters she wanted them to be more frequent irrespective of Greg referring any new customers to her. The problem of her husband being able to track her whereabouts through her cellphone was solved. She simply left the phone in her office when she came to visit Greg. If her husband tried to call her when she was with Greg she would later tell him she had been out on the floor with a customer. Her encounters with Greg however were limited to the times that Jill was in Dallas.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.