The Occasional Bachelor - Cover

The Occasional Bachelor

Copyright© 2016 by Westside24

Chapter 5

Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Many things can happen when a wife leaves her husband alone for four weeks.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Cheating  

That day and the next few days gave Greg some time to think about the nice memories he had with the women he had met during the time his wife was gone. In thinking about those memories made the time of him doing the mundane housekeeping chores just fly by.

On Friday in the late afternoon Greg phoned Emily to confirm tomorrow’s dinner date.

After introducing himself to her he heard, “I am so glad you called. There have been some medical problems with my father that is going to cause me cancel out for tomorrow. I will also be involved with him on Sunday as well. Next weekend however is wide open and we can go to dinner then.”

“I hope your father is alright but next weekend is not going to work out as my wife is coming back from her trip to Dallas in four days and she would not appreciate me taking out to dinner a good looking intelligent lady as you.”

“Thanks for the compliment and that’s too bad as I bet we could have had a great time. You strike me as a man who knows what to do with a woman to make her feel good.”

“There are a few things that I do that I think you would have really enjoyed and I do mean really enjoyed.”

“Well, you have my number. When it is convenient for you give me give me a jingle and we can have a dinner and maybe do some of those things.”

Ending the phone call Greg thought there were enough innuendos being tossed around that made it sound that he would be one exhausted fellow if he did have a date with Emily. For sure he was going to save her phone number along with the other ones he had and would phone her the next time his wife went to Dallas.

On Tuesday Greg was exiting the elevator when he saw Pat and a man he assumed to be her husband waiting to get on the elevator. Greg nodded his head and said hello.

Pat smiled at Greg and said, “Honey this is Greg, he was the nice man who gave me a lift to school when the car wouldn’t start. Greg this is my husband Paul.”

Greg shook Paul’s hand and said he was on his way to the airport to pick up his wife.

Walking to his car he remembered Pat saying that her husband was as old as Greg. Greg had the thought that “I hope I don’t look as old as Paul looks. If I do how much longer do I have? Maybe I should encourage my wife to go more often and for longer times when she goes to Dallas. There are so many women and so little time.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.