The Occasional Bachelor - Cover

The Occasional Bachelor

Copyright© 2016 by Westside24

Chapter 3

Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Many things can happen when a wife leaves her husband alone for four weeks.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Cheating  

Greg had a lot to think about. It was what he would call the aggressiveness of woman or better yet their desire to have sex that he thought about. It was such a change from what he had experienced before he married that had him wondering of what caused this change. Maybe he was over thinking this and it was simply that women enjoyed having sex and were not embarrassed or hesitant to have it. Maybe it was the pill and birth control that caused this change, he just didn’t know. He also wasn’t sure at what age this change or desire took place in a woman. To be twenty five again in this society was a fantasy he had as he suspected that it would be very sexually rewarding time.

The thoughts Greg had turned to Rachel in anticipation of her Thursday visit. After he signed the contract would she want to become intimate with him again and was it now necessary for her to do that? She certainly was attractive and had a killer body which made Greg hope it just wasn’t a onetime thing.

Thursday finally came and Greg was anticipating Rachel visit. A little past noon Greg’s doorbell chimed. Opening the door he saw a smiling Rachel standing there. She looked good in the back pullover and tan pants she was wearing.

She raised one of her hands which was holding a bag that had a McDonald’s logo on it. “I brought some lunch as I want you to have all your strength.” That remark eliminated any doubt he had about what would be happening later with Rachel. He could feel a tingling in his groin.

They ate the burger and fries Rachel brought as she presented him with the contract to ceramic tile the floor of Greg’s condo. He perused it and everything they had agreed to was there. He signed the contract and gave it back to Rachel along with a check for half the cost. He said he would pay the balance when the work was completed. She again confirmed that the work would start this Monday.

Having finished eating Greg stood and extended his hand to Rachel. Taking his hand she rose and walked with him to the bedroom. In the room he brought her to him for one long passionate kiss. When the kiss ended Rachel was not one to wait as she started to pull the pullover up over her head and then pull down the zipper on her pants that she stepped out of.

He looked at her in the black bra and tan thong she was wearing and said, “You are one beautiful lady.”

She smiled at him as she removed these last two garments and said, “I remember what happened here last time and can hardly wait. Finish undressing and come here and screw my brains out. I am almost dripping waiting for you.”

When he was naked he embraced her and had her recline on the bed. Greg remembered her reaction last time when he gave her head which caused him to do that again to her. He did it and did it for a very long time. Her reaction and the words she said told him she loved what he was doing. His finger probing her G spot and other times probing her rosebud had her telling him she was cumming. Based on how many times her legs clamped down on his head he knew she had a large number of climaxes.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.