The Occasional Bachelor - Cover

The Occasional Bachelor

Copyright© 2016 by Westside24

Chapter 2

Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Many things can happen when a wife leaves her husband alone for four weeks.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Cheating  

The following day he still had thoughts about what had happen when he was getting that echo done on his leg. He wondered if he should make an effort to contact the technician who did it but decided not to do it. While she knew how to give good head Greg just wasn’t attracted to her. He decided just to have the memory of her giving him head and discard any thoughts of trying for a second go-round.

He loved his wife Jill and enjoyed making love with her. While it wasn’t as frequent as when they were first were married, it was about once a week now which was enough to keep him satisfied. It seemed to him however that he was who was instigating when they made love and never Jill which he didn’t like but he accepted it because of how long they had been married.

“Is getting this blow job considered to be cheating” was a question he jokingly asked himself? He chuckled to himself as he thought, “It depends on what the meaning of is is.” Further he thought that if Jill could have her fun by going to Dallas then he should have some fun while she was gone. He thought like many men do that having sex was having fun and didn’t feel bad about having this fun even though he was married.

In reading the paper he saw the big ad for the home improvement show that was being held this weekend at Tropicana field. Jill and he previously had a discussion on replacing the rugs in their condo with ceramic tile. They had decided on the color of the tile but hadn’t yet gotten around to getting estimates on what the total cost would be. Greg had a ballpark idea on what the cost would be because of a conversation he had with an insurance adjustor friend. At the show he should be able to get a solid price and maybe surprise Jill by having the tile put in before she came back from Dallas.

On Friday he went to the home improvement show. He had been to this show before and as usual there was a large crowd in attendance. The exhibitors were the expected ones from window replacement specialists, to roofers, to kitchen remodelers, and a variety of other vendors. There were three tile exhibitors who Greg talked to about the cost of tiling the floor at his condo. The price of the individual tile was not a problem and was basically the same at all three of these vendors. It was the cost of installing the tiles that varied.

Greg pushed them to give him a cost per square foot for installing the tile and the prices he received to include the cork board underlayment varied from six to four fifty to four dollars per square foot. These prices were substantially lower than what he found on the internet which surprised him. The attractive lady who gave him the lowest square foot price said an estimator would need to come out and measure his condo to give him a final cost and if agreeable a contract needed to be signed. She said that the work could be done the following week. Greg agreed to meet with the estimator next Tuesday.

Nothing much happened over the weekend. The highlight was probably going to a flea market on Saturday where he purchased some vegetables and a dozen golf balls. He also bought some fishing sinkers and fishing hooks. Prices here were considerably lower that what they were at a store largely because of minimal overhead these vendors had.

What was also interesting was a lady he saw also doing some shopping at the market. The thing was that this middle age blond lady who had a nice figure was wearing the shortest white shorts. The back of her shorts looked like she had a “Wedgie.”The cheeks of her ass were hanging out of the shorts and she was receiving looks from everyone who was there. It didn’t seem to bother her that she was.

On Tuesday just prior to noon his doorbell chimed. Opening the door he saw it was the tile estimator and he was surprised to see that it was Rachel Woods, the lady he had talked to at the home improvement show.

She said, “Hi, how are you doing?”

“I am doing fine but am a little surprised to see you are the one who is going to do the estimating.”

“Why?”

“Probably because of my male chauvinistic attitude in that I just assumed the estimator would be a man and not a lady. Let me just say that it is a pleasant surprise to see you again as you are an attractive lady.”

She walked into the condo saying, “Thanks for saying that. You have a nice place here and putting in ceramic tile will enhance your condo’s appearance. Let’s get started.”

“I know you need to measure but here is a print I received when I purchased the condo that has all the measurements you will need. You can do your own measuring if you want but using this print could be faster. It’s up to you on what you want to do. I don’t need the bathrooms or the pantry tiled which I did last year but everything else should be tiled.

Rachel opened her briefcase and did some calculating and finally came up with what the total cost would be.

She said, “I figure it will cost ninety six hundred to do the job.”

Her dollar figure she just quoted had a tendency to piss Greg off. Man or woman giving him this high estimate didn’t mean he was going to grab his ankles and bend down.

Greg said, “That is more than we talked about at the show. Eliminating those places I don’t need tiled we are dealing with an area of twelve hundred square feet. On a square foot basis the two dollars for the tile and four dollars you quoted at the show for the installation comes out to seventy two hundred and not the figure you just quoted.”

He could see that he surprised her with his response but she responded saying, “Let me refigure as maybe I made a mistake.” She played with her figures and said, “We can do this for eight thousand.”

“That still is more than what I was led to believe when we talked at the show.”

“If we don’t do the diagonal design you wanted which is more expensive to do the price can be lower.”

He asked her to refigure and she said they could do the installation for a total of seventy two hundred. Greg was still pissed at what he though was the initial highball estimate and wasn’t sure he wanted to deal with her if this was how they did business. He wondered that if this was how they did act with some unsuspecting customers who would have them accepted the first estimate she quoted.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.