The Girls - Cover

The Girls

Copyright© 2016 by lane

Chapter 7

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 7 - This is as coming of age story set in the late sixties. It is a mostly true story with some literary license injected.I welcome any comments or reviews.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   True Story   Cousins   Analingus   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Nudism  

The next day, Sandy and I walked hand in hand down to our secret river spot and laid out our blankets beside each other. To start things off, I stripped quickly and fussed a bit with making a backrest against the log from the day before so I could lay partially propped up. Sandy removed her clothes a bit slower than usual. I think she was nervous. She kept looking around. Making sure we were alone. I walked up behind her and wrapped my arms around her chest, pressing my erect penis to her backside. She raised her arms as she pushed herself back with a moan, and I cupped her breasts and began playing with her little pink nipples. I lightly kissed her neck and moved one hand down between her legs, cupping her vagina before allowing my middle finger to explore her slit. She was soaking wet, and when I began gliding my finger along her slit and ticking around her clitoris, she pressed back harder and moaned. “Oh God Michael ... that feels sooo nice ... put your finger in me ... now move it in and out ... Yeah ... I like that.”

After a few minutes, she reached back and grabbed my penis. After giving it a couple of tugs, she turned around and put her arms around my neck. She looked up at me and her eyes looked worried. “I’m really nervous. Let’s go slow ok?” I nodded and said “As slow as you want. One step at a time and we can stop anytime you want.” She then kissed me softly and we swirled our tongues together. She took my hand and we moved to the blankets. She laid down and leaned her back up against the log, and I got down beside her. We resumed necking and she gasped a bit when I put two fingers in her slippery vagina. I fingered her for awhile and without being able to stop myself, I began pressing my penis rhythmically against her body. I was so worked up that I knew if I didn’t stop I’d spurt all over her side.

Sandy’s groans and rising hips worked in time with my pumping fingers and I used my thumb to rub her bump on the in-thrust. I moved my fingers faster and faster, taking my cues from her sound of passion. When she was getting lost in her feelings, I stopped. She opened her eyes wide and with a pleading look she said “Awww?” I smiled and said “Patience.” I moved myself down and nestled between her legs grabbing them behind her knees and kind of raising them up and open so I had as much access to her vagina as possible. “Michael ... wh ... what are you doing?” I began gently nuzzling her vagina with my nose and she tensed slightly “Michael ... oh God ... are you sniffing me! Don’t smell me like that ... it’s embarrassing.” I then began licking her folds and she drew a deep intake of breath. As I got more into it, she moaned “Mmmmm ... Michael ... oh ... oh ... that’s sooo bad.” She put her hands on top of my head and weakly attempted to push me away, but I then circled her clitoris with my tongue and she responded with a moan of concession and pulled my head towards her. Within a few seconds, she was moaning and writhing beneath my mouth. I moved my hand up to her hole and began slowly fingering her as I licked. “Oh God ... Michael ... I’ve never ... felt ... oh my ... keep doing it ... finger ... faster ... oh!” I then began to run my finger rhythmically from inside her hole back to her anus making sure to press harder and harder on her anus as I progressed. “Michael ... oh fuck ... oh fuck ... that feels sooo good. I’m going to cum ... don’t stop ... Mmmmm ... Michael!” Her hips were rising with each stroke and lick and she was soaked. Her juices were glistening off the entire inside of her thighs. I then pushed my finger into her anus and she lurched back in surprise. “Michael ... your finger is in my ass ... oh god ... don’t ... oh Michael ... I think I like it.”

I continued to move my finger from her vagina hole into her ass as I licked her clitoris. Her legs began shaking and she pulled at and pinched her nipples moaning and begging me to go faster. Her hips rose off the blanket and she threw her head back. “Cummmming ... don’t stop ... awwww.” She stopped breathing for a minute as the first major wave of her orgasm hit her. :Ok ... stop ... stop now.” She breathed. I could feel a flood of her juices on my hand as she finished her orgasm and let her bum back down on the blanket. Breathing hard, she reached out to me and folded me in her arms. She kissed my neck and nuzzled me as her breathing returned to normal. “Fuck ... that was huge Michael ... I’ve never felt like that before.”

A couple of minutes went by and then she said “Ok big boy ... your turn. Lie down on your back.” Under her devilish grin, I laid down. My penis was sticking straight up and she looked at it and then very slowly licked her lips. She looked so very sexy. She then got her mouth wet with her saliva and lowered he lips and tongue down onto my penis. Her mouth was so wet and warm that I moaned in appreciation. She then began bobbing her head up and down on me like she’d been doing it all her life. I began to thrust up and she sensed I wanted to cum. She stopped, looked at me and moved her hips up over my penis so that her vagina was right above it. “Are you ready?” she asked. I nodded. She began lowering herself down until I could just feel myself between her warm wet vagina lips. I wasn’t even at her hole yet and despite everything I tried, the feel of her vagina touching my penis was too much. I thrust up and with a groan and a “Sorry”, I began spurting my semen all over her vagina. I held her hips in place and she looked down wide-eyed. “Wow ... what happened? ... I wasn’t expecting that!” She giggled as she watched me cum and then she looked at me and said “That was interesting.”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.