The Girls
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2016 by lane

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 4 - This is as coming of age story set in the late sixties. It is a mostly true story with some literary license injected.I welcome any comments or reviews.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   True Story   Cousins   Analingus   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Nudism  

After our latest garage attic adventure, I didn’t sleep particularly well that night. I kept thinking about Lorelei’s vagina hovered over my face, and her reaction to my invasion of her butt with my finger. I have heard that some people, both men and women, find that they actually like their butt to be played with, but until I saw Lorelei’s very enthusiastic reaction, I really wasn’t sure I believed that.

The next morning, the dynamic duo (Jane and Sandy) arrived, towels and beach bags in hand. The girls were going swimming and beaching for the day at the river. Lorlei asked me to come with them and I was happy to oblige, but I did notice that Sandy looked a bit concerned. I wasn’t sure why, but I mentally made a note to see if I could find out what was up with her. She never seemed uncomfortable with my joining them before.

When we got to the river, Sandy insisted we go further down from our usual haunt to a more private location. We had always enjoyed the company of other beach bums, so this was indeed a bit different, but we all just looked at each other for a second and away we went. We settled on a spot that was very private and laid out our towels beside each other before the girls began stripping down to their bathing suits. I always swam in the jean cut-offs I wore. Sandy looked at the girls and said with pretty evident false bravado “ I got a new suit you guys, and it’s a bit smaller than my old one. Michael ... no staring or making any jokes.” I just held up my hands in a submissive position. Jane and Lorlei were both like the any other teenage girls that got to look at new clothes. They were bubbling over with excitement and encouragement. Sandy turned away from me and pulled her cover-up over her head. With her back to me, I couldn’t see much but I did notice a string tie instead of the normal clasp fastener, and I did notice that both Lorlei and Jane were wide-eyed and stole glances at each other. Sandy then undid her shorts and drew them down over her butt, stepping out of them when they hit the ground. From my position I noticed two string ties and her hips, and a lot more ass showing than I’d ever seen before. Lorlei and Jane were almost wide-eyed but were also fighting to stay cool about the whole. Sandy still faced away from me and with her hands at her sides and her head held high in determination, she said “Ok ... ok ... go ahead, say what you want.”

Lorlei was first. “Where the hell did you get it? It’s fantastic Sandy! You look sooo ripe in that!

Jane quickly followed, forgetting I was even there (I think) “ Holy shit, I love it! You have a great body for it and your tit’s look like their falling out. The boys are going to eat you up!

Sandy then turned to me, and though I’d vowed to myself to remain impartial, I’m sure my eyes gave me away at least a little. The top was very ‘showy’ and the bottoms were really not much more than a patch covering her vagina. This was the tiniest bikini I’d ever seen. “Michael, what do you think?”

“Wow Sandy, very nice.”

“You don’t think it looks funny on me?”

“Not at all. You look really nice.”

Jane then said “Ok enough gawking at Sandy, let’s go swimming.” As they headed for the water, Lorlei looked back at me. “You coming Michael?”

“Not at the moment. I think I need to just sit here for a minute.” I looked down at my crotch and back up to her. She got a surprised look on her face that only I could see, but she got my message and broke out giggling. “Ok, see you in a few minutes.”

The girls quickly dunked themselves and then began to talk while in the water up to their chests. I sat on a nearby log and waited for my erection to die down so I could join them before Jane and Sandy got too curious. I could tell they were talking about me when Sandy cupped her hands over her mouth in surprise, quickly glanced at me and turned beet red. Lorlei had obviously told them that I had a boner, and that Sandy had caused it. Jane glanced over with a stare that said she was quite comfortable with my state, and Lorlei glanced over and giggled and wiggled her eyebrows. I could have killed her.

After a couple more minutes and some hushed discussion, the girls came out, and began drying themselves. This in itself kept me hard as a rock, especially Sandy who indeed looked ridiculously sexy in her not really there bikini. Once they were dry enough, they all walked over and stood in front of me. I looked at them curiously and said “What’s up?” Sandy, who was obviously elected spokesperson because of my reaction to her bikini, turned beet red again, which must be a thing with redheads, and began what ended up being a bit of a two way conversation between her and I.

“Michael, we ... I mean I ... but no ... we were wondering why you didn’t come into the water?”

Knowing Lorlei had divulged my secret, I put Sandy out of her misery. She was such a nice girl and was obviously in distress. “Your bikini and really your body in it I guess, gave me a boner, and I didn’t want to walk around with it because I was a bit embarrassed”

“Oh ... sorry ... I didn’t mean to make you uncomfortable ... but thanks for the compliment. Your getting an erection must mean you like what I look like.”

“Oh yeah, I like what you look like alright. I can’t get rid of the darn thing!”

“Well, I guess that’s the point ... oh I mean ... that’s why we’re here right now. All of us know guys get erections, and we’ve all made out with guys and felt their boners through their clothes and stuff, but none of us have ever really seen one. Since we all know each other so well, we were hoping you would let us see yours.”

I looked at Lorlei and she just kind of turned a bit red and shrugged her shoulders in a ‘why not’ gesture. I had been feeling much more confident in my penis size and shape since my trysts with Lorlei, so I looked at the three of them. “I’m really not sure about this you guys. I mean I am kind of embarrassed about my size down there. If you were to laugh or anything, I’d feel really bad.”

“Michael, we promise that we’d never laugh. We know you would be sharing a private part of yourself, and really, we just want to learn about boys some more.”

I pretended to give this request some very serious thought and concern “Ok, I guess so ... but I want you all to take your tops off. If I’m going to show you my cock, I at least get to see your tits.”

The girls retreated and had a quick discussion, then returned to me. In the next instant, they all took their tops off, and Lorlei, much to the surprise of the other girls, began rubbing hers and tugging at her nipples, which were now standing out proud. I gazed at all of these beautiful breasts and lithe young bodies until Sandy said “Ok ... your turn.”

“Ok ... all of you get down on your knees”

I wanted them on their knees so they could have a proper and full look. Once they were on their knees I stood up in front of them. They could see my erection through my cut-offs and both Sandy and Jane showed surprise even though they tried hard to subdue it. I looked at Jane who had positioned herself in the middle and said “Ok Jane ... you’ve been pretty quiet during all this. You undo my shorts and pull them down.”

Jane, always the horniest and most confident of the trio, didn’t hesitate, She quickly undid my button and carefully undid my zipper. She then had to lean in closer to tug my cut-off down over my butt. When she did this, my penis sprang out and smacked her forehead. Jane screeched, Sandy fell back on her butt with her mouth wide open and her eyes bugging out and Lorlei was doubled over in laughter at both of them. “Holy shit! Exclaimed Jane, “I thought that thing was going to bite me like a snake! God Michael, it’s soooo big! How do you walk around with that thing?”

Sandy had gotten back up on her knees but still remained wide eyed and open mouthed. “ Well Sandy, what do you think of your first boner sighting? asked Lorlei. Sandy kind of snapped out of it and was now looking at my penis with real interest. “For the life of me I can’t see how something that big can get in a girl. It’s certainly bigger than I thought it would be. It’s sooo neat!

Jane, ever the mature on said “ Fuck Sandy, we have babies and they come out the same hole. People fuck all the time. I always think about fucking and I’m not scared.”

Lorlei, playing her own game with both me and the girls said “Michael, do you squirt sperm?

“Yeah, when I masturbate” I answered.

Sandy looked at me and blushed “You masturbate Michael? How?

“I just think of something sexy and move my hand up and down on my penis until I cum.”

“Show us” said Jane.

“Oh no” I said “All I agreed to was a show and tell. If you guys want more than that, we need to make a new deal.”

This kind of made them nervous and they got a bit quiet. A moment later, Sandy asked “Michael ... could I ... you know ... feel it?”

“Hmmm ... tell you what, you can feel it if I can feel your boobs while you do.

“But Michael ... my boobs are so small ... you don’t want to feel these little things.”

“Look Sandy, guys like ALL boobs. I don’t know why, so don’t ask, but to me, you all have beautiful boobs and I would love to feel all of them.” I reached out my hand to Sandy and she scooted in close enough to allow me access to her tits. She only noticed in a minor way when I began massaging her boobs and lightly pinching her erect nipples. She was too busy thinking about how to begin touching me. “ I’m afraid I’ll hurt you. Tell me what to do.”

“Just wrap your hand around me ... that’s it ... you can use your other hand to feel my testicles if you want ... yeah ... you need to be a bit more gentle with them that you do with my cock ... now just move your hand up and down a couple of times ... that’s good Sandy ... ok ... stop now.”

“Why did I have to stop? I was just getting to know it” she giggled.

I gave her nipple a final little pinch which caused her to gasp a bit and blush again. “Because if you didn’t stop now, I would have squirted.”

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.