The Dental Plan
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2016 by Mark Gander

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A male patient with an unorthodox marriage wakes up to new possibilities, but only after the disturbing experience of being drugged and raped by his dentists. Warning: this story does contain a rape or two.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Blackmail   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Rape   BiSexual   TransGender   Crime   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Squirting  

Henry and Farah had just barely left the shower and Melissa and I were prepared to go in there when Kim Daeyoon’s younger sister Kim Seong arrived in response to his phone call. She had traditional Korean garb on, as opposed to her brother’s preference for Western clothes. As for her being supposedly a “plain Jane,” it was only the lack of make-up there to fully bring out her complexion. Her shy smile was pretty in its own way, with the small mouth that she had and the way that she nervously looked at us before Kim spoke to her in Korean.

Melissa and I looked at each other, nodded, and I told Kim, “You two should take your shower first, together. Melissa and I will wait until you’re done. I want to see what happens with you showering together.”

“I agree,” Henry said, visibly hard at the idea of Kim Seong stripping to her natural state.

“Me, too,” Farah added, just as nude as Henry and noticeably wet despite having toweled off.

Kim Seong looked questioningly at her brother and he smiled, speaking again in Korean, to which she responded by undressing in front of him at last. When she was finally naked, we were shocked to see that she had no pubic hair at all. She had small, but nicely shaped tits, and her hips didn’t seem too narrow in spite of Asian stereotypes. Her bottom looked especially beautiful, a bit on the firm side, but in a good way. Cautiously, she followed her brother to the shower and I heard the water go on as they began to bathe.

While the brother and sister showered, I kissed Melissa, Farah, and Henry each on the mouth, encouraging them to do the same to each other, which they gladly did. If we were all going to be lovers, I figured, we should act like it. That included more than just sex. It meant shows of affection, such as kisses, and it also meant snuggling, cuddling up, non-sexual activities such as movie nights and barbeques and parenting and so forth. It meant being kind to each other, even if in some ways the bondage that Farah and Henry were in was cruel. By now, I got the impression that neither of the dentists minded their situation in the least. On the contrary, they seemed to love their new lifestyle and enjoy Melissa’s company, too.

When the two Kims returned, I saw a certain light go on in Seong’s eyes, as if she had discovered something, and to my astonishment, I watched her kiss Melissa on the lips! She turned to me, as if asking permission, and I nodded, so she kissed Farah on the mouth as well, followed by her brother, me, and then Henry. As Melissa and I hit the showers, I heard some slurping and turned around to see Seong on her knees in front of her brother, sucking his dick.

“Well, that didn’t take long, did it?” Melissa teased me as we began to shower.

“No, it didn’t, that’s true. But I think that Seong is attracted to her brother most of all. She didn’t just move in with him because her marriage broke up. She moved in with him because she worshiped him. You can see it in her eyes. It was as if he were her husband, not her brother. If he asked her to cut out her own heart so that he could eat it in front of her, she would and still look at him with love as she lay dying. That is how she feels about her own brother, which is very sweet and hot, I think. Very sensual. Very romantic, too,” I agreed while soaping her up and fondling her flesh.

“He was clearly shocked, though. He never saw it coming. Poor Kim had no clue. What is it with you men and not reading women’s signals? You’re not exactly subtle, are you? Seems that men have to be shown or told directly how a woman feels,” Melissa replied while groping and washing me.

“That’s because, with few exceptions, men think on a different level or in a different frequency or something. We’re not about subtlety, true. Men appreciate candor, bluntness, directness. Saves time, doesn’t waste it. It’s the most efficient way to get what you want. Why drop hints? It’s just not our way. On a different note, I think that each of you ladies should get gang-banged in the near future, what do you think? All three men inside you at once,” I suggested, even as Melissa rubbed her now clean ass against my cock and I put the shampoo and conditioner in her hair.

“Oh, God, what a turn-on! The idea of you, Kim, and Henry inside my body at one time ... damn! I think that I would just keep cumming and not stop for hours, even after you three moved on to Seong and Farah. Just knowing that you three were doing the same to them as you did to me would be a real turn-on as well. I also want to see each of you guys get a reverse gang-bang as well as perhaps some more gay sex. Perhaps I should explore the ladies, too. Farah’s your willing slave, it seems. Would she obey you and eat me out, not to mention let me eat her out? She seems delicious, as does Seong,” Melissa asked me while now grinding against my dick under the hot jets.

“I’m sure that she would and also that Henry will bend over for whomever I say. If I want to use his ass, he’ll let me. Same thing with Kim. He’d let him fuck his ass, I’m sure. Henry is totally mine, as is Farah. They’ll eagerly comply, trust me. I haven’t owned them for long, but they’ve already made clear how eager they are to serve me, and I will make it increasingly obvious that part of serving me is serving you, though I remain their actual and ultimate Master,” I responded as I began rubbing her clit while she trapped my prick between her buns.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.