The Dental Plan
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2016 by Mark Gander

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A male patient with an unorthodox marriage wakes up to new possibilities, but only after the disturbing experience of being drugged and raped by his dentists. Warning: this story does contain a rape or two.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Blackmail   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Rape   BiSexual   TransGender   Crime   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Squirting  

Kim and I had traded off, back and forth, several times now, a few strokes inside my wife’s mouth and a few inside her pussy, thus letting her taste herself, of course. We both used her hips and her head to guide our thrusts, as our hips and hers went to work on this threesome of ours. Far from complaining or seeming roughed up, Melissa was in her own private Heaven, and both of us could tell that much. By now, I knew my wife for the slut that she was, as well as being a sweetheart when she could be, which lately was a lot more often than in the past.

We were so busy that we didn’t notice when Henry and Farah entered the house, not that we minded, anyway. Our first warning of this was when I felt soft, cool lips kiss the back of my neck, and then descend as low as they could go, albeit slowly, until their owner actually kissed my ass. I felt a shiver, as a pair of obviously female hands wrapped themselves around my waist and something rubbed against my butt-crack. By now, I had gone in for a few more strokes inside Melissa’s pussy, so I pulled out and faced Farah and Henry, who now pressed his cock against her booty.

“Fuck my wife, slave. Give it to her, good and rough. I’m about to screw your fiancee,” I told him, bending Farah over the loveseat and yanking her slacks down to slip my cock into her drenched and slippery twat.

Melissa’s reaction to having a new dick in her slit was electric. She bucked her hips even harder now, taking full advantage of the extra thrill that Dr. Harrison must be getting from pounding another man’s wife. For Kim, he just plain lost it, shooting his load down my wife’s throat in reaction to what he had witnessed, it was that hot. He later told me that her eyes had glazed over in response to the experience of being screwed like that by a new man and also from his seed spilling into her mouth. He also said that watching Melissa swallow his jizz while Henry fucked her from behind was one of the steamiest, raunchiest acts that he had ever seen in person.

For my part, being inside Farah was everything that I had ever fantasized about, regardless of the sloppy seconds that I got from Henry’s earlier romp with her. Seeing her sweet, swarthy buns was almost as great as feeling her slick, silky, velvety walls around my cock as I fucked her from behind. When I accidentally grabbed a bit of her long, jet-black hair as we screwed, Farah started squirting on my dick, moaning, and even cursing in Farsi in response. Her hips worked overtime to get more of me inside her snatch, leaving no doubt that she enjoyed this action, and when I deliberately pulled her hair, she started screaming, “Master,” repeatedly.

Henry couldn’t last much longer, of course. He had never been with Melissa, and my buxom wife exploited the full wonder of her voluptuous body, especially her delicious ass as he hit it from the back. When she came feverishly from the novelty of my dentist screwing her, he erupted inside her twat and I could see his cum leaking down her thighs from his release as he withdrew from her depths. When that happened, he knelt and started eating my wife out, cleaning up his own mess, while Kim fondled her breasts in front of us.

When Kim put his mouth on Melissa’s nipples and began sucking her tits, while Henry kept eating his own creampie from my wife’s cunt, I gave up any self-control, shooting my seed into Farah and following Henry’s example by licking up my own spunk from the Persian beauty’s snatch. When I started rimming her, too, Henry took the hint and began licking Melissa’s ass as well. Both women started shaking a lot and quivering with their orgasms, made even worse when Kim, now hard again, lubed up, and entered Henry’s ass from behind. Grinning, I took the lube as well and eased into Farah’s bottom myself, giving her a second to adjust before sodomizing her with vigor.

“Oh, Master ... your cock ... my ass! It feels great! It hurts, but I love it! I love the pain, too!” Farah whimpered, pushing her booty back at me while I buggered her.

“Kim, pull out of Henry for a moment. Henry, lube Melissa up and start fucking her butt. Kim, once Henry begins that, you can go back inside him and resume the sodomy,” I instructed those three while screwing Farah’s luscious ass.

If I thought that my wife was excited before, she was over the top when she felt Henry’s cock exploring her bottom, taking it for now, especially once Kim resumed buggering him in a train now. She really went into a hypersexual state, unable to think, speak, hear, or anything. The only thing that existed for her was Henry’s dick inside her butt. She came repeatedly, her hips working in a frenzy to get her and him both off, just as he reacted similarly to her once he was used to Kim penetrating his booty. Certainly, Henry and Kim both enjoyed their experience of the threesome as well, as did Melissa.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.