The Dental Plan
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2016 by Mark Gander

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A male patient with an unorthodox marriage wakes up to new possibilities, but only after the disturbing experience of being drugged and raped by his dentists. Warning: this story does contain a rape or two.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Blackmail   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Rape   BiSexual   TransGender   Crime   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Squirting  

I awoke the next morning to the smell of bacon in the kitchen, much to my delight, even as I struggled my way to the shower and pissed as I washed up. I definitely had to shake myself to be sure that I didn’t dream about last night, of course. I had actually been in a threesome with my wife, Melissa, and her paramour, Kim Daeyoon, who had agreed to buy out her real-estate firm. It was not only a three-way encounter, but it was a complete one, where each of us had been intimate with the other two.

Furthermore, this had hardly been my wildest encounter of that same day, having been drugged and raped by two of my dentists, Dr. Henry Harrison and Dr. Farah Zhavani, both of whom had been quite physical with me. They had proven quite contrite and thrown themselves at my mercy, surrendering to my will and whims by agreeing to serve as my sex slaves. I had a sneaking suspicion by now that they were not only motivated by fear of prison, but also by their apparent lust for me as well. After all, why risk their lives, careers, freedom, etc. unless I was really worth it to them on some level?

Then there was that girl, yeah ... her. The one from the liquor store. Francesca. Wow, she was something else, too, and no small part of me was attracted to her, but I wasn’t sure how she would feel about this lifestyle of mine. That wasn’t even counting that she was significantly younger, though to be fair, Melissa had indicated an interest in younger men ... and Francesca had shown some signs of possible attraction to me ... and to the clerk, Harvey, oddly enough. I wondered what would come of that. Mind you, with her hormone treatments, she had admitted to a lower libido, so it was hard to say if or when she would actually pursue any relationships with either or both of us.

I finished up my shower and headed straight to the kitchen, not seeing a need to put on any clothes when it was just the three of us. I looked at the time on the clock as soon as I got there and realized with a panic that it was 9:32 am, but then I recalled that it was Saturday, which I regularly took off (boss’s privilege). I could smell coffee brewing and by now, the novocaine had worn off, but I hoped for the best as far as any possible sensitivity in my gums when drinking the black nectar. I looked around the kitchen, and sure enough, Kim was still there for now, as was my wife, who had cooked a rather hearty breakfast of bacon, eggs, and waffles (with plenty of marmalade and butter for yours truly).

“Well, getting a great start on your homemaking, I see,” I smiled, “That looks and smells delicious!”

“Yes, and the food, too!” Kim butted in, making Melissa giggle and me chuckle.

I had to concede Kim’s point, because a very naked and shaved Melissa sat down at the breakfast table with us after plating the meal and pouring us all coffee. She also began playing footsie with both of us, much to our mutual delight. As I ate, I noticed that Kim uttered some kind of prayer or invocation, though it was in Korean, so I didn’t know what it meant. Once he was done with that, he ate with as much relish as my wife and I did. He also resumed flirting with both of us, which reinforced his bisexuality.

“I think that it’s safe to say that we’re enjoying your company here, Kim. Despite how we were introduced, you’re likely to be invited back a lot,” I assured him, “What was the prayer, just out of curiosity?”

“Oh, that was a traditional Muist prayer from Korea. That’s my religion, Muism or Sinism, if you will. It’s the ancient religion of Korea and my family was persecuted by the Communist Juche regime for practicing it. We fled to the United States, rather than South Korea, because the Park government didn’t like Muism, either. It strongly preferred Christianity and tried to stamp Muism out as well, so it was no real alternative, either. Thank you for the welcome, by the way. My sister is a mu, a shaman, if you ever want a complete blessing, but I was doing what I could to bless this household, if you will,” Kim suggested, much to our surprise.

“Well, that’s a thought. Granted, I’m not very familiar with your religion, but I naturally respect all faiths as long as their members respect me and my right to live as I wish,” I observed, while Melissa whispered something in my ear and I nodded.

“Kim ... what would you say to the proposal that you move in with us, at least for the foreseeable future? You seem to fit comfortably with us and our family dynamic, and you seem to be almost as into me as you are into her. You would have your own bedroom, at least to store things and keep up appearances, but you could spend a lot of nights in the master bedroom, fucking both of us in the marriage bed. It would be as if you were Melissa’s live-in-boyfriend ... and mine,” I offered, shocking him for a change.

“On one condition. That my sister can move in, too. She’s a divorcee as well as a mu, and she’s also a healer and herbalist, if you will. Runs a shop and everything. Not only could she bless this place, but she could also have sexual relations with you. I don’t think that she’s into women or incest, so it would just be you. I’ll be blunt here. If I invite her here, it will be partially with the idea that she and you would be lovers. She’ll be fine with you being married, as long as you take us both in. She would feel honored and grateful, even. It would be an awkward thing at first in some ways, but pretty soon, you’ll feel as if she belongs here, I think.

“She is a great cook, too. We live together, but not as lovers, of course, and I don’t want her to have trouble paying the rent. Kim Seong, that’s her name. So, you see, there would be two cooks and two housewives, if that’s no issue to Melissa,” Kim replied, stunning us both for a moment, until a smile crept across my wife’s face.

“So, it would be more like I had two husbands and Michael here had two wives. I love it! How about that, babe? I don’t mind sharing the bed and kitchen and such, and she could take turns with you sleeping on the spare bed, depending on who gets to fuck whom on any given night. She wouldn’t disrespect me, right? She’d still accept me as lady of the house,” Melissa beamed at this prospect.

“Of course. It’s just ... she feels very ... plain. She doesn’t think that men want her. My parents set her up with a good Korean boy, only to have him leave her when he tired of her for whatever reason. Now she thinks that she is ugly and that no one wants her that way. Trust me, Seong will behave herself. Now that our parents are dead, I’m kind of the head of the family there, but we don’t do incest, as I said. She’ll be good to us, all of us,” Kim reassured my wife.

“So, would that feel weird, going from head of the household to a house full of equals?” I asked him outright.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.