Ingrams & Associates 5: Personality Flaws
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2016 by Jezzaz

April woke cold. She was shivering. She looked around, she was shivering because she was in a cold room, with one fluorescent strip light overheard, putting everything in stark black and white relief. She was dressed in just the camisole top she’d been wearing and her panties, and neither offered any warmth from the cold of the room. She was on a small bed, against one wall. There was a small toilet in the corner, and a sink, and that was it. The door didn’t even have a door handle on the inside. She got up and tried to move the door, knocking on it and calling out, but there was no response. She began to notice how sore she was, her legs and arms had bruises, and her ass and vagina were definitely sore – she recognized the signs of non-consensual sex.

She sat down on the bed, taking stock. She’d obviously been out for a while, and she’d been raped in the meantime. She shivered, bringing her legs up to her chest and hugging them, as she digested the situation.

She had no idea how long she’d been out, she had no idea where she was, she had no way of knowing who had her – although she could guess - or what they wanted to do with her.

She sat for what she judged was almost an hour – without a clock and in the tense situation she was in, it was extremely hard to have any accuracy – when the door suddenly opened, and she sprung up on her feet. Three men in white overalls came through the door, each holding an electric stun prod.

They were laughing and when they saw her standing there, one of them taunted, “Ohh look, she’s awake...”

The came forward, holding their stun prods and April balanced on one foot, ready for combat.

The nearest one taunted her, “Come on little one, make it easy on yourself. It’ll hurt otherwise.”

He tried to go behind her to grab her arms, but April stepped back against the bed, and then in a swift move elbowed him in the face. The sudden violence took everyone by surprise, and April took advantage, grabbing the arm of the man she had just stuck, holding the prod and jerking it towards the second man and pressing it against him. The prod crackled with a sharp electric effect, and the man screamed, convulsing.

“Son of bitch...” shouted the first, and as April turned to face the third man, he already stepped in and touched the prod to her bare skin. As the electricity arched into her side, April convulsed, her limbs jerking and the pain – both in terms of the burn on her skin and of the electricity conducting itself through her nervous system, - was white hot, pure and incandescent agony.

She jerked and fell back on the bed, none of her limbs working correctly. Instantly the man who had shocked her jumped on her, holding down one side of her, the man with the bloody nose on the other. She was thoroughly under their control, and they grabbed her panties, and slid them down her unresponsive limbs. As feeling started returning, and April started to struggle, the man she had shocked picked himself up off the floor and, with an evil grin, proceeded to unbuckle his pants.

“Oh girl, you know you want it. I want it, you want it, we all want it. And the best thing? You are gonna get it. Hard. Like you like it...”

His pants fell and he stepped out them. April noticed he was not a believer in underwear, his cock starting to swell as he looked down on her helpless body. He walked in closer and the two holding her jerked her legs apart and she looked on hopelessly as the man proceeded to push his now erect penis into her. She was un-lubed, and certainly not excited, and it hurt. She was just thankful he wasn’t that big.

She also realized from his statement, and her general condition, that this had undoubtedly happened before. This wasn’t the first time they’d forced themselves on her. Only this time, she was awake.

The rape was over in less than five minutes. It was basically elaborate masturbation on his part, using her body. She turned her head away trying to will the whole experience away. She was revolted and also concerned that the man on top wasn’t using any condoms, and while she had an implant to stop conception, it was still about the grossest violation of her she could imagine.

It was mostly done in silence, the man huffing and puffing on top of her, thrusting in and out until his face started contorting, and finally, he came.

Her climbed off, nodding at one of the other men, and April realized it was not over - not by a long shot – when he said, “Your turn. Sloppy seconds for you! You get first dibs tomorrow.” The pressure lessened on her right side as the man let go and climbed up to replace the first. Before the man who had just raped her could move to where the other man was, in order to have both sides held own, April shifted, in order to take advantage of the situation.

However, the other man saw what she was doing, and leaned down and said, hissing in her ear, “Don’t even think about it Bitch,” and she felt the cold of the iron prod pressing into her side.

The second man was, if anything, quicker than the first. He slid in without resistance due to the lubrication factor of the semen inside of her from the first. This man groaned his way through the experience, while April just kept her eyes closed, willing it to be over.

But when he was done, it was the last man’s turn and that’s when it got far worse. This man was large, larger than the other two put together. He would stretch April out – she’d had bigger, but when she had it was slow and considerate. Those men inched into her, to give her time to stretch out. Unlike this situation.

This time, the man got his already extended penis out – it was almost nine inches, Aprils judged – and the man spent a moment playing with it, to get it to the fullest extension and rigidity. And then he pushed it in. It went in in one smooth motion, sliding in among the cum from the other two men, but also stretching her out painfully and instantly. She cried out from the pain, and the two men holding her down grinned nastily.

“She likes it!” one exclaimed. The man on top paused and high fived the man how had spoken and replied, “They all do. All the sluts love my cock.” And he rammed it in again, for emphasis.

April whimpered. The pain was quite intense and she was also cramping from being held down and not being able to move her limbs.

The man on top kept banging away – no attempt at any more finesse than the two before him, instead relying on his size.

It took considerably more than five minutes this time. It was almost ten minutes before this man erupted in side her, and he climbed off, fist bumping the other two men.

The two men holding her climbed off – she was incapable of movement at the point, but even as she stirred, to try and make her limbs move, one of the men casually leaned over and prodded her with the cattle prod. The electricity crackled into her side and again, she convulsed, trying to cry out and also desperate not to swallow her own tongue at the same time.

The men got up, pulled up their pants, discussing the game the next day, and walked out of the room, the door opening for them as they approached.

April took a moment to recover and for her limbs to stop trembling. She gathered herself together, pulled her legs up, heedless of the semen dripping out of her bruised and swollen pussy, wrapped her arms around her legs, and cried, silently, the muffled sobs wracking her body.

At some point, the door opened, and a food tray was placed on the floor, with a glass of water in it, the door closing again instantly. April sat and watched it for ten minutes, before impulsively jumping off the bed and running over to it, eating the sandwich and drinking the water as fast as she could. She then voided her bowls, and sat back on the bed. Ten minutes later, the door opened again, hands reached in and scooped up the tray and the door shut.

Sometime later – April couldn’t judge, but it seemed like hours – the door opened again, and this time, in walked Doctor Marcus Baker, flanked by two large men, not the same ones who had perpetrated the brutal rape earlier, but wearing the same white overalls. Baker was carrying a small bag and a fold up chair.

She looked up from the position she had taken on the bed, and looked at him with a distinct lack of surprise. It made sense he’d be here.

“Good ... evening, Miss Carlisle,” said Doctor Baker, smoothly, as he checked his wrist watch. April was pretty sure it wasn’t evening, and even if it was, this was just a way to remind her of her own disorientation – she had no idea what time it was and that was a frightening thing.

She just looked at him, not willing to respond until she got more answers.

He just smiled at her stony expression, unfolded the chair and sat down next to her by the bed. He began to speak, as he opened his small case, and removed and assembled a syringe.

“Miss Carlisle, I’m sure you have questions. I know I would. Yes, we know who you are. We know who you work for. Your little group is most fascinating in the way they work. We have quite similar viewpoints I think. It’s a shame we met under such ... ah, inconvenient circumstances.”

He started selecting from a bunch of different ampules of colorless liquid. April eyed it nervously.

“But, alas, such is life. You’ve been here some time, as I’m sure you are starting to realize. I’m not going to say how long because, really, what’s the point? You won’t be leaving till we’ve finished our conversations and I feel we properly understand each other and see things from the same ... perspective.”

He had selected an ampule, and then nodded at the two larger men, who leaned forward and grabbed April by the upper arms, pushing her down to force her to remain seated, but so she couldn’t use her legs.

Doctor Baker leaned forward, and gently moved some of Aprils red hair from her neck, stroking it slowly as he did so. He then brought up the injector and pushed it onto her neck, and it hissed slowly as it pushed the liquid into her main artery. The liquid instantly entered her brain and immediately she started to feel a little woozy and dreamy. She was still awake and alert, but it was like the world was covered with cotton balls. She giggled as she looked at Doctor Marcus’ face – his eyes were bulging slightly and his thin face made his smile look like it went from one ear to the other. He just looked so funny!

Marcus nodded at the two men, who immediately stood up, releasing April, and they then walked out the room, the door closing silently behind them.

“Now, April, I’m sorry about what happened earlier.”

“Nasty men,” she whispered. “They hurt me.”

“Yes, they are nasty men, I completely agree.”

While April was in a fog world, she was still aware enough to know that she didn’t quite trust the man in front of her now. He was better than the other men, she thought, and she was certainly more comfortable and relaxed. He wouldn’t hurt her, she was pretty sure of that. In some ways, he was kinda cute.

“You know, we never really talk much. I’m sure you want to know what is going on? I think, perhaps, you knowing some of the background might help. Certainly you are never going to be able to pass this on. You did come seriously close to disrupting my operations, and for that, I think part of your punishment should be to know everything that is going on with you, but being able to do nothing about it, well ... that’s quite diabolical in its own way.”

April was sliding down the road of hazy happiness, but still, some part of her struggled to pay attention.

“Of course we grabbed Lee. It was quite a challenge to set it up. Finding he smoked and wanted to stop, well, that was a godsend for us. Normally we are a little more haphazard in the marks we bring in, - we just set up shop and see what providence brings us. But this, well, when we found out what drug that bitch over at the drug company was intent on making, well, we couldn’t have that, could we? Anything that might interfere with our mission here, it has to go. We couldn’t get near the queen, but her husband, oh, he was perfect. He owned shares, and he was quite the challenge. But we broke him. Just like we’ll break you. Now, there, there, be calm. It’s all going to be just fine.”

The voice in the back of her head screaming at her was annoying. She frowned.

“Now, April, I want you to relax. To feel yourself relaxing, to feel heavy. To put the events of the day out of your mind. Can you do that, April?” Doctor Baker’s voice was flat, baritone and very soothing. April closed her eyes and nodded.

“Of course Doctor,” she said dreamily.

“Good. I want you to relax. I want you to feel happy, to feel good. Do you want to feel good April?”

“Oh yes,” she breathed.

“Good. Does this feel good, April?”

Doctor Baker, scooted his chair in, closer, and put one hand on her thigh. It felt warm to the touch, and to April, it tingled, in a very sexy way.

“Ohhh, yes,” she said, smiling while she said it. She moved her thighs slightly, to allow his hand more access.

Baker stroked his hand up and down her thigh, slowly.

“And this?”

April’s breath had quickened. She trusted this man not to hurt her, and she was slowly becoming inflamed in her loins. She needed this. After ... well, something bad had happened, right? She couldn’t quite remember what it was, but she knew it had been bad. So she needed this. Needed this man to make her feel good. If he could make her feel good, she’d reciprocate. She would. And she was good. She could make him feel soooo good.

“How about this?”

Baker had his hand up in her crotch and was gently stoking the top of her genitals, around the top tuft of hair she allowed herself. April’s breathing had sped up even more and she nodded, and then leaned back, and spread her legs wider, doing her best to give him all the access she could.

She opened her eyes, but was having difficulty on focusing on anything other than Baker, so she just concentrated on him, looking him directly in the eyes and smiling, willing him on. She so needed this. He had to give it to her.

Slowly, his tongue roving over his thin lips, Baker’s finger penetrated the folds of Aprils pussy. He moved his fingers and hand, spreading her lips and very gently flicking the tip of her clitoris.

April gasped and tried pushing her hips out, to make the contact with Baker’s fingers and hand more direct. She had no thoughts of touching herself – the moment was all about Baker teasing her, getting her closer to that glorious orgasm she so badly needed. There was no thought about the bruising on her vaginal lips – they were so engorged with blood that if anything the bruising made her even more sensitive.

Baker made round and round motions with his finger, around her clit, and by now April was flat out panting, moaning on occasion. She closed her eyes and let her head drop back, concentrating on the wonderful feelings and the man who was doing them to her. She owed him for making her feel this way. He had said so, hadn’t he?

Baker stopped his teasing and then too one digit and, slowly, eased it inside of April. She moaned, the single finger sliding in to her, wet from the earlier cum deposited inside her, as well as her own lubrication she was generating in what seemed like buckets.

The single finger was joined with another, then a third. Before long, he had all his fingers in her, although he wasn’t trying to push his whole hand in. The idea was to get all the digits well lubricated. April leaned flat back on the bed and pulled her legs up, opening herself up for his invasion. Baker briefly removed his hands, moved his chair, so he was now between her legs, with easy access.

He replaced his digits, but this time, he used his other hand to run his fingers across April’s now presented anus. She reacted by moaning more and pulling her legs up even more, so her knees were pressed against her breasts, opening herself up as much as she could.

Baker smiled. She was responding even better than last time, which is what he expected but was always pleasantly surprised when it happened. And this one, well, she was a definitely an intense experience.

He deftly pulled his hand out of her dripping pussy, her moaning slightly in disappointment, and then replaced his hand, now separated out. The little finger penetrated her ass, the forefinger and middle finger were pushed into her pussy, and the thumb grazed across her clit. He then started to push and pull with it, and April just went in to the stratosphere.

She was moaning, thrashing a little, but not so much that the fingers doing such delightful things to her might fall out. She was panting heavily, and with her hands, pawing at her own breasts, pinching her nipples.

It took almost three minutes for her to cum, and when she did, it was the biggest orgasm she’d ever had. It was a rare thing for April to actually ejaculate, but she did right there, giving Baker the knowledge that she wasn’t even remotely faking.

Baker was pleased. This was the first time she’d ejaculated. It was all coming along. April was going to be one of the best subjects he’d had in a long time. He was still undecided which direction to push her – dominant, submissive... ? He had toyed with the idea of a suppressed submissive, that was triggered by an innocuous code word, but while the idea was appealing, it would preclude sending her back into her own organization as an agent for their cause. He wasn’t sure what the best thing to do was, so for the time being, he was just having fun putting her into a state where she would accept whatever he told her to be. She was certainly a receptive personality, although he kept cautioning himself that this was a field agent for Ingrams & Associates. They weren’t pushovers and they had to be mentally tough to do what they did in the first place. He had to be careful not to take anything for granted. He’d only had one other patient recently who came close to this, and even that individual hadn’t responded in the way April did when it came to using sex as a focusing agent.

He sighed – April was now totally out, in a completely open trance now. She was at her most suggestible, and he spent an amount of time explaining to her how she owed him, how she wanted to make him happy. How she’d get that opportunity soon, as long as she was a good girl. She smiled happily at that news.

At the end of the session, he leaned down toward her and said, “April, you are very tired. You’ve been a good girl, and I’m sorry about the earlier unpleasantness, but that is necessary. Maybe tomorrow, I’ll let you give me a blow job, so you can feel really happy. But for now, I want you to sit and watch. Watch long and hard. And forget today. Forget the experience, let tomorrow be a new day, blank and ready for whatever happens.”

Baker got up, picked up his case and chair and walked to the door, looking back her as he got there. He said, “April, wake. Watch and learn,” and snapped his fingers.

April came to, back to an empty room. However, one of the walls facing the bed suddenly came alive, as a flat screen projected image. Images of rape, sexual violence, Doctor Baker’s face, phrases like “Submission is hope”, “You know you want it” and “it feels so good” all interspersed. As programmed, April sat and watched it all, unfeeling and unemotional as the images ran across her retinas.

At the end of the presentation, the words “Sleep now” and Doctor Baker’s voice, saying the same things he’d said earlier, but with the strict admonition to “sleep and forget” was added at the end.

Obediently, April laid down and drifted off to a dream filled sleep.

April woke cold. She was shivering. She looked around, she was shivering because she was in a cold room, with one fluorescent strip light overheard, putting everything in stark black and white relief. She was dressed in just the camisole top she’d been wearing and her panties, and neither offered any warmth from the cold of the room. She was on a small bed, against one wall. There was a small toilet in the corner, and a sink, and that was it. The door didn’t even have a door handle on the inside. She got up and tried to move the door, knocking on it and calling out, but there was no response...

April sat, shivering. She’d endured the daily rape – although to her, it was still the first – and she’d eaten. But it was still cold. She’d found herself in a new clinical issue T-shirt and what her friend Megan laughingly described as ‘granny panties’. At least they were clean.

She’d eaten, and it was later that the door opened and Marcus Baker was framed in the door. It was just him, and he stood in the door, talking to someone outside, then turned to her, giving her his ghastly smile.

Something happened to April in that instant. She felt longing for this man, for her to please him and at the same time, she had sudden full and instant recall of everything that had happened to her. Every detail, spilling into her consciousness like being dropped into bitterly cold water. All the rapes, all the visits from Baker, the slow seduction, his pleasuring her, and her hunger to pleasure him in return. The slow way it had started with him masturbating her, to her encouraging him, to her being allowed to suck him, a lackey by her side holding a stun prod next to her ready to jolt her if she decided to use her teeth. How it had moved to him fucking her, slowly, carefully, and her pleasure at his touch.

The evening programming sessions, with the screen. She could remember everything drilled into her from those video sessions, how the messages were repeated in a variety of ways, from pure video, to music, including random images as well as weird coloration settings.

She remembered the injections, the incense, the instructions to forget each new day, but with the subliminal programming remaining in place, and being built on, session to session – she remembered it all.

The recall was instant and brutal and it was almost physical, the way it hit her. It was like a cold bucket of water being dumped on a sleeping human – that sudden and painful instant awareness, which you are powerless to resist.

She gasped and lurched forward and Baker’s eyes narrowed in a frown. The thing for April was that she was struggling with both the realization of what had been done to her, but also with the results. Even knowing what a repugnant human being this man was, she still wanted to please him, to be what he desired. Knowing you are programmed doesn’t stop you from actually being programmed.

For the first time she suddenly understood the look that she had seen on Lee Hicks’ face when she’d first seen him in the cage. The look of pure agony and disgust, which then turned to longing and desire when his eyes hit the person he was programmed to want. She got it, understood it in the root of her personality. She knew where it came from.

And with that, her irresistible will, her need for justice, her hunger for revenge, it burst forth from the back of her mind, where it had been relegated, overcoming the programming. She just suddenly realized she could do what she needed to. She also understood instinctively she would only get one chance at this. She had been here for weeks now, and her programming was almost complete. It was only the time bomb of the small compulsion that Chandra had installed, buried deep, to remember everything when the time was right. She didn’t know how Chandra had done it, but he had programmed her with a key that unlocked when her brain sensed opportunity. The time was right. The time was now. The time was right because, for the very first time, Doctor Marcus Baker was alone, and the door was still open.

April knew her behavior was off, so she did the only thing she could think of – she threw herself at him, prostrating herself at the ground. It threw off his suspicions, made it hard for him to look her in the eyes and most importantly, it kept him in the doorway.

“There there, little girl,” he murmured, crouching down to look at her, drawing her up onto her knees, looking concerned at her. She looked up at him, saw his eyes and realized she could easily be lost in them, and did the only thing she could.

She head butted him as hard as she could in the crotch, driving her head into him.

He ‘oooofed’, and doubled over instantly. She stood, driving the top of her head into his rapidly descending face, and feeling his nose crack.

His face jerked up, spraying blood everywhere, and she took one last strike at Baker, driving her knee into his crotch a second time, just to make sure.

Baker collapsed onto the floor, drawing into a fetal position, his hands between his legs, whimpering.

April looked down coldly. She was operating on pure emotion, and she had none for this man. She knew what he was, what he’d done to her, and she had to fight herself to not just beat him to death there and then. While it was a nice idea, she needed to get out. “Soon’, she promised herself. Doctor Marcus Baker and her would meet again, and he’d get his.

She stepped over his prostrate body and as she did so, an alarm went off, warbling loudly.

She knew there was someone else outside the door; Baker had been talking to someone. She needed to be aware.

Outside the door was a standard corridor. There was an LCD monitor outside the door, showing the inside. There were obviously cameras everywhere, so they knew she was out and they’d be sending everyone and everything they could at her.

She needed to move. It didn’t matter where, just move. Don’t think, just move and react. Trust her instincts and training.

She lurched forward, and suddenly stopped as she saw a shadow flicker around the corner. A man came around the corner, wearing white and holding a stun prod. His eyes widened when he saw April standing, hands and fingers at the ready, a wild look in her eyes. She saw him at the same moment and instantly recognized him as one of the men who had raped her repeatedly. Taking this guy down was going to be an absolute pleasure. The power and strength to do it came to her, courtesy of the anger that flooded her on recognizing this man.

He leapt forward, yelling, thrusting the stun prod out at her stomach. She easily sidestepped, turning her body so she was face to face with him. Without even thinking about it, she took his outstretched arm, and held it so the prod pointed away from her, and then she viciously elbowed him in the face for a second time in the time she’d known of his existence. And then a third time, and then a forth, for good measure. By this point, the blood was spurting and he was entirely out on his feet.

Because she was running on full adrenaline, and because she remembered all that this man had done to her, she took the arm she was holding and broke his wrist, twisting his forearm so the entire forearm shattered. It would never be the same again, even with steel implants. It was a malicious act, but April remembered the sadistic glee he had taken in raping her, and as far as she was concerned, he was just lucky she didn’t rip his balls off in the process. The fact that she didn’t have a tool to do it, and it would take too long was entirely co-incidental.

The man himself just dropped, the sudden pain too much to cope with, and he passed out instantly.

April let him drop and paused only to pick up the cattle prod. It wasn’t much of a weapon, but it was something.

She had no idea where she was going, only that she had to keep moving to get out. She passed other rooms with small LCD monitors outside, displaying the interiors. Most rooms were empty, but there were one or two where the monitors showed people inside. When she first saw an occupied room, she actively hovered for a moment, debating pulling them out and taking them with her. But then she considered that she had no idea of the state of their conditioning; they may well try to stop her, and she’d have to subdue them as well. Plus, they would be a drag. It would be better to get out without having to worry about someone tagging along, and then come back later with proper reinforcements.

She rounded a corner and suddenly found herself facing a huge wall-sized window. It was either early morning or twilight, as the sun was just at the horizon. It was hard to tell what direction she was facing because of that, but London was spread out in the distance, lights twinkling. She could see the shard in the distance, and the top of the London Eye, and the Telecom tower, among other landmarks. She just wasn’t familiar enough with London to be able to tell where the tower block she was in was located. But it was London, - that much was obvious. She was up high. At least the thirtieth floor.

As she stood and stared at the view, she suddenly became aware of motion reflected in the glass. It was blurry and indistinct, and she turned and as she turned, she dropped into a crouch.

It was just in time, because two cattle prods reached out and almost collided with her head, intended for where her chest had been a moment before. There were two men moving up on her, and both were armed with the now ubiquitous cattle prods. She knew she couldn’t deal completely with both men at once, but if she went after one, the other could prod her. She needed a plan. Improvising, she leaned back in her crouch, falling on her back, freeing up both feet, that she then planted, one foot per man, on their shins, kicking out as hard as she could. She had enough force and enough resistance, her back being pushed up against the window, that both men fell in heaps after one of their legs were effectively removed from under them.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.