First Alternate - Cover

First Alternate

Copyright© 2016 by jackieoh

Chapter 7: Sharing Secrets

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7: Sharing Secrets - Joy and Jackie discover they have bi-sexual interests and their friendship develops. An adventure in Mexico helps them explore their new world.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Spanking   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Doctor/Nurse   Public Sex   Slow  

“You look quite Hollywoody.” Jackie said with a chuckle.

The little elevator started down its inclined track from the hotel to the beach, far below.

“I am incommunicado.” Came the reply from just below the large sunglasses and the wide-brimmed straw hat with the colorful band.

“Ohhh, I see. And whom are we hiding from? Or should that be who, I never get that right.”

“I’m not sure. But I feel I should be making sure no one recognizes me with the strange behavior and feelings I am exhibiting.”

“You/re not having fun?”

“I’m having more fun than ever in my life. That’s what scares me.” The elevator lurched with a loud screech as it changed to a slightly steeper angle. “Especially with you, Jackie, so don’t think I am putting this on you.” She hugged the slightly taller girl and clung to her as the ride got scarier.

“Well, that’s good, isn’t it?”

Joy smiled and rolled her eyes behind the concealing lenses. “Should be shouldn’t it. By the way, thank you ... I loved sleeping with you and making ... you know, love with you.” The last was in a whisper, even though they were alone in a glass capsule and at still 100 feet above the sandy beach. They stole a lingering kiss. “And I love your lipstick.”

The ‘thing’ clanged to a precarious stop and after a delay, the doors opened onto the brightly sun-lit beach. The crayon scrawled name of “Jackie” and “Joy” were taped to the end of a double chaise lounge with a royal blue adjustable hood pulled taut over the back half of the adjustable slat backs. A matching blue cushion stretched the length of it. The two strikingly attractive women arranged their beach satchels, books, tanning lotions, nail implements, bottled water, and other implements and settled down for a little sun and luxurious relaxation. There was a breeze, but the noonday sun warned of care to avoid sunburn.

“This is lovely, isn’t it? Really!” Joy said.

“Yeahhhhh! It kinda is!” Jackie replied. “We have to be careful not to get too much sun on these legs.”

Silence settled over the cozy nooks as Jackie opened a book and Joy worked on her nails.

After a time, Jackie folded the book open on her stomach and closed her eyes behind her sunglasses. Almost silently, the nail file did its work.

“Are you awake?”

“Yes, sure. Just resting my eyes.”

“Can I ask some things?”

“Sure.”

“Like I said, I am having fun like never before. But the fun is different like never before, too. It makes me nervous that I like it so much.”

Jackie laughed. “I’ll protect you, Joy. But don’t do anything you don’t want to.”

“Yes, that’s the problem. I want it all. Can I tell you a secret?”

“Yes, of course.”

A long pause. Jackie sat up and looked at her friend expectantly.

“When you said, something like... ‘Let him you know, fuck me.’” The last words trailed into near silence.

“Oh, yes ... sorry to be so blunt...”

“It’s OK ... I had been thinking ... well, to tell you the truth ... I felt both of them ... when we danced, y’know?”

“Yes, so did I.”

“Well I liked that.” (Pause) “And not only that, I actually touched it ... with my hand ... well fingers ... actually both of them, I didn’t tell you about Freddie. And to tell the ... to be completely honest, when I think about it, I get this tingle below my waist, and ... well, my knees feel a little strange too. And I have to admit, that I have thought to myself that I would like to feel what it feels like ... a strange one ... other than Andrew ... I mean ... one or both...” Again the last few words trailed off into silence.

“What was that?”

“I said ‘one or both’. Are you shocked?”

“Ohhhh. (Pause) Well, no ... I wouldn’t say ‘shocked’.”

“What?”

“I say, ‘no, not shocked, exactly.’ If that is what you feel, its OK, I think. I know it’s new to you, that’s all.” She was careful not to laugh.

“I just can’t get it out of my noggin ... wanting to feel it ... inside me. There ... I’ve said it.” She laughed self-consciously. “ And other stuff ... you know ... Andy has always let me know, subtly that he thought I was ... I don’t know what to call it ... way too conservative ... or sexually repressed, anyway, always wished I were more open to things like that. I know when he suggested some things, I didn’t know how to take it or laughed it off.”

“Sounds juicy ... what kind of things?” Jackie grinned and laughed devilishly.

“OH, not all that wild ... well, a little wild, I guess, you know ... with another girl, for example. That’s ironic, isn’t itÉ Since you and I ... y’know.” She smiled and blushed, but the blush wasn’t noticeable behind the glasses and the new suntan. And he wanted me to be more able to talk dirty, you know, when we were doing it.” Joy laughed loudly at this point.

‘Oh, yes ... I know!” Jackie laughed with her.

“I suppose you did all those things...”

“Well, so far ... what you have mentioned came up in our marriage, so ... Yes.”

They were quiet for a little while, and stared out at the beautiful blue Pacific and pulled their legs up under the shade of the canopy to keep from burning.

“Did your husband ever ... uh ... talk about you doing it with ... another man? Don’t say if you don’t want to. I don’t mean to pry into your...”

“Joy ... we are intimate friends ... ask me anything. If I can’t tell, I won’t. But I can’t think of any fact of my life that I would not entrust to you.” She laughed again and squeezed Joy’s hand. “And yes, that was suggested in bed talk. Probably not all that unusual for men to at least think they would like that to happen, and watch it happen. I don’t understand it and I suspect most wouldn’t be able to stand it, because I wouldn’t want to watch my husband with another woman ... I don’t think ... Oh, I don’t know ... maybe I would be surprised and like it. Now that I think about it with YOU for example ... I might.”

“What did you say?”

“I said, ‘I might ... might like to see him doing it with you... : Let’s stop right there!” Jackie laughed and gave a pretend spank to Joy’s hip.

“Ohmigod...” Joy lay back and giggled. “We are talking wild, now, aren’t we?”

“And Joy, I might as well mention that I have been with my husband and a very good family friend ... in bed ... with two men...”

“REALLY???? Ohhhhhhh ... I ... I... “ Joy put her arm around Jackie and hugged her close. “I feel so close ... having you tell me that ... My god.”

Silence.

“Jackie ... what was that like? Doing it with both?”

“He was a darling friend who I loved. It was ... well, it was ... Wonderful! I wish we could do it again, but he died.”

“Oh, I’m sorry.”

“It’s OK ... we had something nice, so it’s OK. I’m glad we didn’t miss it. It would have been easy, even easier to have said no and then we would have missed it. Missed having sex, nice sex, with each other. I would have missed that.” She stared distantly out to sea and they listened together to the waves that had begun to pick up with a stronger breeze.

“Wow ... and you have had that thought ... have you?”

“Yes. I had it at the gravesite, actually. I don’t know what others were thinking, but that was what was in my mind and in my little graveside prayer. Now, does that shock YOU?”

“Nuh-uhn.” Joy shook her head and squeezed her friend’s hand.

They were quiet again.

“Anyway, this morning I realized that if Nigel, or even Freddie had asked ... I would have said yes.” Joy took off the sunglasses and stared deep into Jackie’s eyes.

Jackie smiled and then slowly nodded her head.

“I didn’t think I could say that, Jackie. I’m so glad I have you to say it to. I would hate it if I had to keep that bottled up inside me forever. Somehow it is better, more delicious ... having you to share that with. I don’t know if it will happen, but it might. It might still happen. It might still happen.” She said wistfully. “To me ... Joy the repressed.”

They laughed loudly at that. They lay back on their double chaise and laughed together like children holding hands and running through a field of fresh grass.


“The water looks so inviting, let’s go out there for a while ... for privacy.” Joy stood up and extended her hand to Jackie.

They actually raced to the water’s edge and waded, holding hands out into the clear crystal-clear water until they were neck deep. “Let’s go over there, where the big rocks are.” Jackie suggested. They were able to sit comfortably, their bodies submerged, sitting on a large underwater rock.

“How do you suppose she does that?”

“Who?”

“Well, you know, that pretty girl ... with the man ... I mean...” her voice trailed off and she looked furtively toward the beach.

“Oh.” Jackie paused and swirled the water with her hands and arms. “This is so comfortable ... isn’t it? Just the right temperature, no waves, beautiful.” She paused again. “You mean how could she have sex with all of us there watching...”

Joy nodded, still looking away.

“I don’t know, exactly, but probably it was a little exciting, you know?”

“Really?”

“Yes, probably.” Jackie paused and fiddled with Joy’s swimsuit, untying the spaghetti-straps around her neck and letting the bra cups fall away under her breasts. She touched Joy’s nipples and felt them harden under her caress. “Do you remember how it was with us at first?”

Joy looked at her with a quizzical look. Jackie looked into her eyes. “I don’t mean when we just changed clothes together to get into swimsuits. I mean the first time we were intentionally together and took off our clothes to be naked together. Remember ... what that felt like at all?”

Joy pursed her lips and pushed them to one side, thinking about the question. Slowly, her face changed, became more placid, and finally a tiny smile appeared and she nodded very slowly.

“If you are like me ... it was quite thrilling ... but I don’t know if it was the same. I just felt good about myself; I mean within a minute or so ... you know to have you seeing me that way ... naked. And I was excited ... having you stand there close, not touching, letting me see how pretty your body is ... how you look when you stopped covering your pussy with one hand! Remember?”

Joy was nodding now and she held Jackie’s hands to her breasts, and smiled broadly. “Yes ... I wasn’t thinking of the similarities ... but, yes, I guess there might be. But, my goodness ... having a man doing ... doing that to you ... and everyone watching.” She shook her head slightly, having a hard time imagining. “I don’t know...”

“Well, think of when you were first married.”

“No one watched us!” she said quickly.

“Well, you watched yourself ... didn’t you? Maybe it is not as far from that as our live sex show was? I’m just suggesting some things that might help you understand how if is possible.”

‘I know ... I know ... I know...” Joy said in a small voice.

They splashed each other a little and Joy untied Jackie’s bra straps and freed her breasts. They sat happily fondling each otherÕs breasts just below the water level.

“This is nice. Can you imagine how nice it is to have these few days to ourselves? In this heavenly setting?” Jackie asked.

“Yes, it’s great!”

They lolled there in the clear water, splashing their legs from time to time, just enjoying the water and touching each other secretly.

“I’m glad we brought these sun hats, can you imagine how our noses would have burned in this sun?”

“See, I told you you would get used to my sun hats!” Joy exulted. “You called me old-woman, but I was right! I saved your nose, Jackie!”

After a time, Joy came back to her first question.

“I still can’t imagine doing that.”

“What’s that?”

“You know, going all the way ... in public.”

“God, Joy, do you know how long it has been since anyone used the expression ‘going all the way?’” she laughed.

Joy was embarrassed, but finally laughed at herself. “I can’t help it! Smart-alec, woman-of-the-world! Quit making fun of me! Could you do it?” She said the last question quietly, earnestly, as if she was afraid the laughing would make Jackie think it wasn’t important to her.

“Well ... remember, I told you that I have had sex with two male lovers at the same time. I guess that means that I have done it already, though not with women watching. I suppose that would be a little harder, they tend to be so judgmental.”

“Tell me?” Joy said very quietly.

“You can’t imagine?”

“No.”

“Oh.” Jackie looked off into the distance.

“Don’t have to...”

Jackie smiled at her. “Where shall I start?” It wasn’t a real question.

“Jack started the idea. You know how men are, they think they want these far-out sex fantasies fulfilled.” Joy nodded her head. “We had a friend, a dear friend, Kevin, and I mean, he was a lovely man and if I weren’t already married, I would have considered him, we were that close.”

“And after several ... what shall I say ... suggestions late at night, having sex with Jack ... and him whispering this thought in my ear as we did it ... I finally whispered back. ‘Yesssss ... I would like to ... if you want to ... want me to ... want to share me ... Yessss!”

“And not long after that we planned a dinner together with Kevin, conveniently when he was visiting on business. We had the dinner at our house. I wore a sexy black dress, low cut and short, black stockings and black underwear. We had lots of wine and candlelight at the table. We pulled a loveseat up to one side of the table and Kevin and I shared the loveseat and Jack sat across from us. I had those lovely tall tapers in silver candlesticks, so it was a very romantic and erotic dinner. We had talked it all through and Jack had had a long talk with Kevin to convince him that we were all in favor of this adventure.”

“The wine was good and plentiful and Kevin and I were self-conscious, I guess, touching each other on the arm as we talked, that sort of thing. Finally, he got up the nerve to put his hand on my thigh and so I kissed him on the cheek to let him know it was OK. I was actually tingling with excitement and couldn’t stop talking. I just kept babbling on. It was like, you know ... when you are at a party and for some reason everything seems to be exciting? Those nights when you feel like you are the center of intention and it makes you talkative and flirty? Do you know? You know, a Prom back in high school, that sort of thing.”

“I could just feel Kevin’s eyes darting down to my breasts every time he had a chance and my husband’s eyes across the table watching both Kevin and I looking for flirtation and touching. Then I felt my husband’s foot begin toying with my ankle, and I realized just how exciting this whole scenario was going to be. One man’s hand fondling my thigh, moving my skirt against my slip and the nylon stocking underneath, and my own husband flirting by playing footsie under the table. I felt my whole body warm up with sexual tension. I was sure I was blushing and I could feel, like electricity coursing from my nipples to where his hand was and then down my leg to my husbands teasing foot against my ankle. It was exciting and a very nice comfortable feeling all at the same time. I put my hand on Kevin’s thigh, too ... I remember that ... then I took another deep drink of wine and winked at my husband over the rim of the glass. For some reason that sticks in my mind.”

“Then Jack excused himself and left us alone ... and Kevin, blushing nervously, I noticed, suddenly kissed me ... leaving our lips together lightly for the longest time. I could tell he was breathing ... I don’t know ... deeply or perhaps it should be shallowly ... anyway his breathing was not normal ... probably mine wasn’t either. He is a good kisser and it was nice letting our lips just linger together, hands on each other’s thighs. I remember my hand sliding up a little closer to “it”Ò Jackie giggled and squeezed Joy’s breast.

“Ohmigod ... ohmigod!” Joy said quietly.

“Joy, I know you are blushing, but in this bright sun, I can’t tell.”

“You are right!”

“Anyway ... I could feel Kevin’s body heat through my clothes where our thighs were touching. Finally, his other hand reached up and cupped my breast and his tongue slipped between my lips ... you know how that used to be when you were young and dating? Just like a bolt of lightning? Well it was like that. Strangely, I was suddenly worried about my husband coming back and catching us. I backed away slightly, then realized that he wanted it this way, so I pulled Kevin back and put my tongue between his lips and we Frenched together and he played with my tits. Oh god, it was exciting! I can’t tell you how exciting it was. It was like the first time necking in the back seat of a car when I was fifteen all over again.”

“Oh, god, were you thinking about what you were going to do ... later?”

“No ... I don’t think so ... the fear or apprehension of that seemed to be gone, I was just thinking about Kevin’s hands and his lips ... and oh, yes, I was beginning to think of his prick, because I had accidentally noticed it was hard ... I mean my hand touched ... it.”

“I became aware that Jack was watching us from the door. And somehow that intensified all those feelings and I squirmed against Kevin and pressed my breast into his hand and squeezed his thigh, even more. I brazenly made a show of sliding my hand up his leg and gripping his cock so my husband would see. Awful, wasn’t I?”

Joy’s mouth was dry and she sat open-mouthed staring at Jackie as she told the story. “YesÉ I mean, no! I mean, I don’t know!” They laughed together, and Joy stood up and straddled Jackie’s thigh. “Go on...” she said breathlessly.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.