First Alternate
Chapter 4: Naughtiness

Copyright© 2016 by jackieoh

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4: Naughtiness - Joy and Jackie discover they have bi-sexual interests and their friendship develops. An adventure in Mexico helps them explore their new world.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Spanking   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Doctor/Nurse   Public Sex   Slow  

“He didn’t see us kissing ... I mean the windows were all so foggy, and the rain...”

Joy shook her head, looking serious.

“No ... I don’t think so ... don’t think he could see ... what we were doing ... But, I need to tell you what I told him. I just couldn’t stop talking, I was so startled when he came to the window. I told him that you had asked me to give you a breast exam ... you know, that you were afraid you had a lump?”

“You did?” Jackie laughed, throwing her head back and shaking her head in mirth. “Why on earth did you tell him that? In the car/”

“I just thought we had been caught ... I couldn’t seem to stop talking. I guess I felt guilty.”

“And he bought it? You poor thing!”

“Yes ... and it got him terribly excited. I shouldn’t tell you ... any more, I mean. I just wanted you to know that, you know, that I had made up that story.”

“He got excited? What do you mean?

“I mean ... excited ... you know, an erection ... wanted to hear more.”

Jackie laughed some more, tears coming to her eyes.

“It isn’t funny, Jackie. My heart was going a hundred miles an hour!”

“I’m sorry, then what happened?”

“I shouldn’t tell ... it’s too private...”

Jackie cocked her head and grinned.

“C’mon...”

“Well, he grabbed me. He wanted to hear more. About how big your breasts are ... all about them. And he was hard ... it bumped into me, out of his pants ... you know. And he grabbed my breasts and pushed me against the wall and was rubbing against me.” Joyce was blushing and looked away as if something very interesting was going on in the parking lot. They were seated in a corner booth in the back of the restaurant, away from the cluster of customers by the front windows.

“And what else?”

“I didn’t tell him anything else. Didn’t tell him that you had your hand under my skirt. Nothing else. I just thought I had to tell him something in case he had seen through the window. But, I don’t think he did. But he asked a lot of questions about you ... and your breasts ... and asked if it excited me. He likes to fantasize about that ... about two women together. And then he pushed me around the corner into the spare bedroom and onto the high bed that is in there. Just bent me over it and lifted my skirt and leaned against me ... you know, rubbing against my pantyhose and panties. I could feel it. There ... between my buns. And he got even more excited when I described your nipples, Jackie.”

‘Ohmigodddddd.” Jackie laughed again, a little to loudly.

“Well, he did! He wanted to know if I had an urge to suck on them! He can’t leave any subject alone ... has to run it to ground, as he says”

“How did you answer?” Jackie asked, her eyebrows arched very high.

“I said ‘of course not, silly!”

“You mean you lied?”

“Well, yes!”

They giggled together, and the waitress interrupted for their order.

Joy continued. “He grabbed the waist of my pantyhose and yanked very hard, I mean he was so excited by now! Then he got hold with both hands and forced them down over my hips and then attacked my underpants and yanked them halfway down my thighs. He was in me before I could even think about it. He just shoved into me so hard! He grabbed m breasts and began.”

“Yes, yes ... don’t stop...”

“You don’t want me to go on?”

“Of course!”

“I can’t.”

“You can.”

“Well you know, he just squeezed my breasts and kept bumping me from behind, shoving it in and out and then his hands on my hips and holding me while he shoved it in and out, and spanked me on both sides ... I screamed, he hit me so hard ... all the time he was shoving in and out, Jackie, he kept it up ... in and out.” Her voice trailed off.

“It was exciting for you too?”

Joy nodded. “Yes ... I was excited from what you and I were doing, Jackie ... already wet ... he could tell from how wet I was ... that I was excited.”

“Of course.” Jackie patted her hand.

“I was thinking of ... in the car ... with you, when he played with my breasts, thinking of your fingers when he put it in ... but I was excited and enjoyed it.” It sounded as if the story had been pulled out of her and Jackie knew it was hard for Joy to express all these intimacies.

Jackie smiled and the two women looked into each other’s eyes with a look of fondness, perhaps love...

“Did you cum, Joy?”

Joy’s eyes went wide open and she nodded, looking around to see if anyone had heard the question. “Yes.” She said in a tiny voice. “God, yes, I came ... and then I went into the bathroom to clean up. He had pulled my panties and pantyhose up all rucked up around my waist. I looked into the mirror and thought about the whole evening, Jackie ... with pleasure ... with you, too.

Joy turned toward Jackie, bringing her knee along the smooth leather of the set, so her knee pointed toward her friend and the top of her stocking was visible.

“Say, girl ... real hose?” Jackie grinned and glided her hand along the smooth sheen of her thigh until it disappeared under the skirt. Jackie could feel the warmth of Joy’s body as you do there under someone’s skirt. Her fingers touched the smooth skin above the nylon. Joy looked carefully around and then turned and smiled happily.


Part 2

Jackie hiked her skirt up into her lap and slipped the car into drive.

“Anything else? Any errands?”

“No ... I guess not, thank you for lunch.” Joy sounded slightly saddened by not having more to do while they were together. “But it’s a shame to waste...” her voice trailed off.

“Such a nice day? How about a walk on the beach, then?”

“OK.” Joy smiled. Jackie turned onto the expressway and quickly came up to speed among the truck traffic, moving like some huge wall on both sides of the Mercedes. “Shall we flash them?”

“Whaaat?” Joy said, sounding shocked.

“Sure ... why not ... show them your stocking tops!” Jackie laughed her wicked laugh.

“Oh ... I couldn’t ... don’t be silly.” Joy glanced at Jackie’s skirt as she pulled it even higher along the nylon pantyhose shiny, sleek finish until just a hint of the white panties winked from cover.

Jackie reached over and tugged Joy’s skirt. “Come on, spoilsport, give the boys in the balcony a show. The ones on the left can see your pretty legs and those gorgeous stockings and the ones on the right can see mine.” She laughed again at Joy’s shocked expression as she pulled down her skirt and held it fast.

On the right, a trucker tooted his air horn three times. Jackie put her right hand up through the sliding roof and waved to him, still giggling.

“Are you drunk?” Joy asked, giggling too.

They had had only a couple glasses of wine, so Jackie was driving fine, but her inhibitions had been loosened just enough for the flirtation. They moved past the truck, Joy’s skirt still demurely held down to her knees.

“Joy, you are making me look like the only hussy on the road,” Jackie needled. She slapped Joy’s hand playfully and snatched her skirt up a few inches, and grinned down the road in front of the car. “Here comes one on my side, come on, Joy, give the poor man a little tiny thrill.

“Oh, for heavens sake ... OK, there...” She hoisted her skirt high up into her lap showing the dark tops of her stockings with the narrow pink band and the sensual dark band clutched by the snap of her garter belt. Her face was red but she secretly wanted Jackie to insist she do it. The truck pulled along side and a passenger ogled the two pairs of legs, one in pantyhose and the other gleaming beautifully like one of those old fashioned Hanes hosiery ads from Ladies’ Home Companion. Again, a brief thank you in the form of an air horn’s blast. The truck stayed along side, by holding his speed to theirs.

“Ohmigod, Jackie, he’s staring at us ... ohmigod! Are you sure?”

“Sure, they are harmless.” Jackie assured. “Wave sweetie...”

Reluctantly, Joy waved a through the sunroof.

“My god, that’s a first.” Joy said quietly. The horn of a line of cars behind the blocking truck honked their impatience and the truck continued past them.

“Ohmigod! “ Joy repeated. Then giggled self-consciously. “I always wonder what that is?” she said, pointing to a billboard ahead, promising an Adult Superstore.”

“Oh, yes, I don’t know really, Jackie said. We went in a small one years ago, though. You’ve never been in an adult store?”

“No. ‘Course not.”

“Want to see?”

“Oh ... no ... not really...”

Jackie recognized that the no was a weak one with a real meaning of ‘yes, please.’” She put on the turn signal and slowed for the exit.

“Oh ... Jackie ... no ... no ... I didnÕt mean...”

Jackie smiled at her own naughtiness, but Joy’s hesitance spurred her on and she turned into the parking lot and shut off the engine. She stared at the gaudy signs promising all imaginable sexual stimulation.

“We won’t meet anyone we know ... let’s do it!”

She nearly had to pull Joy out of the car, but at last, they were at the door.

“Ready?” Jackie smiled, her hand on the door handle just below the sign announcing, “You must be 18, and prove it.” And “$1.00 admission fee.” “That’s to keep out the riff-raff!” she said with a laugh.

They entered the brightly lighted room, with a few silent young men browsing the book and movie shelves and a cashier next to them on an elevated platform and counter. Jackie dug for a dollar in her purse.

“That’s OK, girls... “ the cashier said with a bright lipsticked smile, “on the house to tourists.”

“Oh ... thank you! “ Jackie said, eyeing the plump woman with a smile. Joy hid behind Jackie and peered around furtively.

“You’re not coming to close me down, are you?” she joked.

“No ... curious, mostly.”

“Well make yourselves ah home. Nice day out there, isn’t it?” Jackie continued the light conversation while the silent Joy tried to look as invisible as possible, her cheeks a bright red blush.

The male clientele eyed them with curiosity.

“Are we out of place?”

“No, we get quite a few women. It might surprise you. Usually with their men, though, I would say. It’s a nice change for me ... having someone to chat with!”

They went down an aisle lined on both sides with all manner of sex toys wrapped in plastic and hung on a display rack.

My god, look at that!” Joy whispered, pointing to a plastic penis that must have been 18 inches long and three inches across. They stood laughing quietly. All the young men, moved out of the aisle and went elsewhere. Apparently they thought the two were too much like mothers and would scold them.

“Should we?” Jackie said quietly, looking around before touching the package that held a rather large double dildo, called ‘double dong” and promising to feel ‘just like real flesh.’

Joy’s eyes were fixed wide open. “Ohhhh...”

“Might be ... fun...”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.