First Alternate - Cover

First Alternate

Copyright© 2016 by jackieoh

Chapter 3: Fund-Raiser

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3: Fund-Raiser - Joy and Jackie discover they have bi-sexual interests and their friendship develops. An adventure in Mexico helps them explore their new world.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Spanking   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Doctor/Nurse   Public Sex   Slow  

Pink ribbons were everywhere. The stage included a long head table for dignitaries and speakers were swathed in the color, too.

“Good turnout ... don’t you think?”

“Yes, more than last year, I think. I’m glad of that. Here, we are at table ... number 35.” Joy turned away from the registration table with two nametags, and offered to pin one onto Jackie’s blouse. “They use these pins ... you could get stabbed!” she muttered, her fingers sliding inside and backing against the swelling mounds under the silk blouse. Her fingers brushed the lace of Jackie’s brassiere and a little of the soft fleshy skin of her breast before clasping the pin safely through the material. The touch brought a shortness of breath. Jackie noticed her nipples swell slightly under the gentle touch, almost a caress, and smiled at her intense friend.

She took the other badge and said quietly, “Hold still...” Joy was wearing a simple pink jacket and as Jackie slipped her fingers under the jacket; she let the back of her fingers linger against the top of Joy’s breast just a few seconds longer than necessary, as Joy swiveled her head around the gathering crowd. She grinned, noticing that Joy, as usual, blushed furiously at the barest touch that hinted of intimacy. With a gentle evilness, she continued the slight pressure, fussing unnecessarily with the badge, while giggling silently and looking out of the corner of her eyes at Joy’s nervous pleasure.

“You drive me crazy!” Joy said quietly, but she didn’t pull away, but smiled a tight-lipped little smile.

The round tables were set for ten people with a centerpiece consisting of a hurricane lamp chimney with a simple flower arrangement and a candle burning bright in the middle. A wide pink ribbon surrounded the base crossed in the traditional overlay pattern. Ten was a little bit of a squeeze around the table, but not uncomfortable. They took the two remaining seats and slipped their knees under the flowing, elaborate starched white tablecloth and folded large white napkins of the same material across their laps. The tablecloth was quite long and draped across their legs, nearly making the napkins superfluous.

The others seemed to be a group of friends, so they spent a few minutes with introductions and then the conversations resolved back to the others conversations amongst themselves. The waiters appeared and began placing a generous salad in front of each and three different dressings began the circuit around the table.

Jackie scooted closer to the table and felt herself bump Joy’s knee amongst the flowing tablecloth tails. As Joy passed the gravy bowl shaped salad dressing, her knee again leaned against her friend. Neither moved away. Jackie felt the contact point begin to warm between them. She hiked her skirt just a little and the contact was nylon to nylon. Just a friendly and very pleasant contact, friend to friend.

Joy wriggled a bit, pulling her chair a little closer to the table while also moving closer to Jackie, seeming to avoid a table leg. The warm friendly contact was thus expanded to an expanse of thighs, knee and a little below their knees. As she leaned away to allow the waiter to serve the roast beef, she slipped off her shoe and placed it on top of Joy’s foot. Joy’s face was almost crimson with, what, embarrassment? No, she thought, if it was embarrassment, I would surely move away. She doesn’t want me to move away. She is blushing with pleasure and the newness of the experience. And so she toyed with her toes ... then felt Joy slip off her shoe. Quietly under the table the nylon covered toes played together.

Joy’s mind was filled with the sensations of secretly playing footsie under a banquet table. It’s the first time ... with a woman ... men were always initiating such titillating pleasures. Sometimes she drew back, but sometimes, she had stolen a secret pleasure from the attention and allowed it to continue, she admitted. But with another woman ... my goodness ... who would have thought it could be this nice? She wriggled her toes and sought even more of the lovely secret warm contact with Jackie there under the drape of the tablecloth.

Joy declined the dessert, a Crème Caramel.

“Yes, I’ll have it! My favorite! Wish I had your will power, Joy, but I can’t resist this.” Jackie laughed. “Now, come on, you have to have at least one bite, it’s delicious!” she urged, pointing a spoonful close to Joy’s lips.

At last Joy opened her lips and accepted the love portion Jackie was pressing on her. She was relieved that only one spoonful was offered, thinking it might be embarrassingly lover-like. And she was already feeling a little self-conscious about the continuous foot fondling the two had been doing through dinner.

All in all the dinner and speeches and appeal for funds seemed to fly by. Joy was aware the reason it seemed so short was that the overwhelming pleasure of mutual fondling through warm nylons had made the time fly. Before they knew it, chairs were being pushed back and it was time to search for their missing shoes under the table and leave.

When they arrived at the front door canopy, they faced a heavy downpour.

“We should have taken the valet parking, I’m afraid!” Jackie said, staring out at through the heavy rain. Someone offered to escort them to their car with a large umbrella and they splashed through the large parking lot to the far back where they had found a parking spot earlier.

Jackie started the car and stared gloomily through the cascade of rain overwhelming the wipers.

“I think we should wait until some of the crowd clears, don’t you? It surely won’t rain for long this heavy.”

“Yes, let’s,” Joy replied.

Jackie turned off the wipers and they sat in the dim light of the dashboard and watched as the windows fogged up around them.

“It was a nice dinner.” Joy said, looking for agreement.

“Yes, I enjoyed it.” Jackie said. “And it was nice spending a couple hours close ... I mean ... to you.” She smiled, and noticed the hint of a smile as Joy nodded and looked distantly as if she could see anything through the steamed windshield.

“Yes, me too.” She said in her smallest voice. “Oh, I guess we don’t need these name cards anymore...” she said, leaning forward to take Jackie’s off. Jackie turned toward her holding her chest out to help. Again, Joy’s fingers slipped under the silk blouse and slowly unsnapped the pin. She was looking at Jackie in that serious way she had. Jackie leaned forward with a smile and left her lips slightly open for the kiss. Joy’s fingers slipped under Jackie’s bra strap, pulling her toward her lips. They kissed gently, tasting, touching, tongue tips sought ... and found each other. Still gently. Teasing lightly, tasting, fondling, tugging the bra strap and caressing the supported roundness...

“There...” she said breathlessly, putting the badge aside. Their eyes didn’t part though, but held each other in the dim light, the throb of the engine almost silent, but there.

Jackie put her fingers under the jacket and unsnapped the badge from Joy’s lapel, her fingers lingering ... then cupping the soft wonder of her breast.

“Yes ... there!” she said as her lips sought another wet kiss and her fingers squeezed Joy’s round breast. Joy pressed the breast into her hand, but said nothing. Their tongues were entwined and moist. Hands loosed blouse buttons and sought the breasts inside. Their hands clasped across the console as they fondled each other through lacy brassieres.

“Pretty brassiere. I love this one.” Jackie murmured against the moist lipstick of her friend. Joy nodded agreement, as they fondled and kissed with deep passion. “Yes.”

“Your lipstick has a flavor?”

“Yes, it’s called “Framboise” so raspberry, I guess.”

They kissed again and Joy gnawed at the tasty lipstick as they giggled about it.

Joy slipped her hand under Jackie’s brassiere strap and pushed it off her shoulder, then scooped the pointed breast out of the cup and into her cupping hand. Her thumb found the nipple and teased it, pushing it one way and then the other.

“Lovely.” She whispered, again against the moist lips.

“Mmmmm, yes.” Jackie replied, pressing her breast into the exploring hand. She straightened her back to lift her breasts. Outside the rain continued to drum, accompanied now by an occasional crash of lightening which filled the car with its light.

Jackie pressed Joy’s brassiere strap down and scooped out one ample breast. They continued the kiss and continued the gentle fondling. Their nipples were jutting with excitement now. Joy moaned gently and her lips slipped away and found Jackie’s ear lobe. She nibbled and leaned forward with pleasure. The pleasure of lovers.

“Oh ... god ... It’s lovely ... don’t stop” she whispered wetly.

Jackie nodded and took the other breast from its secure nest and squeezed both of Joy’s breasts in tender loving hands. Joy moaned more deeply and snuggled her head into Jackie’s neck, kissing and nibbling ... and moaning quietly as she trembled with passion.

Jackie felt Joy’s hand slide up the taut nylon of her thigh and parted her legs to let her explore. She heard her nails scritching along the pantyhose and then felt her touch the soft lips under the soaking wet crotch panel.

“I’m afraid I’m wet...” she apologized.

“Yes ... I am too.” Joy replied. Her fingers explored the moist fabric.

“Just a minute,” Jackie said. She sat up and struggled under her skirt. With a great effort, she tugged them down. Joy looked down to find the pink panties and the pantyhose top stretched across Jackie’s thighs, looking terribly naughty. That was the only thought that crossed her mind, how naughty it looked, how erotic.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.