Jill the Mirror - Cover

Jill the Mirror

Copyright© 2016 by LughIldanach

Chapter 6: Leadership

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6: Leadership - Ever met a lovely person who understood everyone but themselves? In the sequel to Jill's Journeys, Jill continues to search for her sexuality and identity, in a polyamorous household to which she gives much. Heterosexuality, lesbianism, and bisexuality surround her, but she still searches for her path while helping guide others. Dove and Sandra bring their own insights beyond the norm, as do the leaders of the family. There is much growth, much love, and much fun.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Humor   Vignettes   Workplace   Mother   Daughter   DomSub   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory  

Lucy and I were making time, almost every day, to spend some time in serious discussion. That didn’t exclude lusty looks, fond fondling, and, occasionally, hard-core play. It was a fine time to do this, while Tony and Dove were having fun.

I looked forward, literally, to seeing her. Lucy savored her presentation as a devastatingly sexy MILF, or perhaps GILF. I never knew if she’d be the lawyer about to seduce the judge, the star of the tennis club who would leave the young instructor exhausted, the judge herself, or just my relaxed friend. Today, she was more my sexy friend dressed to go out, if we so chose. Her blonde hair fell to the shoulders of an incredibly soft white sweater, clearly with nothing under it but her jutting breasts. Her short skirt was navy blue, with which she wore black patent heels. With a blazer, she might have been going for grownup seductive Catholic schoolgirl.

She saw me look downwards. “Yes, my patent leather shoes reflect up. It’s just hard to see bare pussy in the reflection.

“Seriously, Howard, if I haven’t been explicit enough about it, you’ve become my alter ego, sounding board--something. I’ve thought about polyamory for many years, but, somehow, things reached critical mass with Germaine, you, Jill, and Zelda. That told me that we needed to get organized. Now, I have personal staff that helps me run the law firm. Someone like Marta, my personal assistant, is generally aware of my private life and is tolerant, but the main way she interacts with it is to free me up of law details that could eat up my time.

“Germaine still has a substantial role in the firm, but she’s a thinker rather than leader. I want to talk to you about medical opportunities, and remind you that she has a lot of knowledge there. Marilyn has things to give there, but I think we need more medical people.

Dove brings them in mental health. Marilyn certainly can be our occupational health nurse, and she can grow, I suspect. We probably need to involve some doctors, both as outside experts and as members. I forgot that Jerry is a nurse practitioner and medical scientist.

Diane and Tana also have roles in managing the firm, but they are operational rather than strategic. In the organizational context, Diane is incredibly good at scheduling and planning, while Tana is the same with money and resources. Happily, money isn’t really an issue.

“You have management and planning talent, as well as being a subject matter expert. What you have, but the others haven’t so far, is more of a vision of polyamory.”

“True. I think, though, that we are finding that Dove and Sandra also have a vision. Dove, of course, brings professional counseling along with her empathy. Sandra, as well as being a professional colleague of mine, does something that I can’t really name. Spiritual engineer?”

“Silly term, but yes, I get the sense of Sandra in that, and what she calls wa. I’ve learned that wa is even more important, in Japanese culture, as an attribute of businesses and other organizations, rather than individuals. Harmony is a decent translation.”


Lucy and I, mentally refreshed, went to her apartment to have lunch. Dove joined us; I assumed Jill needed to rest. “Howard, I think that we’re moving toward a family business, beyond the law firm. I mentioned medical opportunities to several people. For that matter, Gigi is creating something culinary.”

“Agreed. Let’s see what we can do to encourage people to learn some programming. With the minds in this bunch, some people may be very good at it. Art has some hardware design knowledge and knows who to call for help.”

“It’s also an opportunity for the law firm to create intellectual property business.”

“Lucy, should we get Diane, Tana, or both to start tracking?”

“Yes.”

Speaking of Diane, the doorbell rang. “I hope you don’t mind my dropping in, Lucy, but you mentioned you’d be around today.”

Lucy: It’s always pleasant to see Diane. Today, though, I noticed that her appearance was a bit different. Her usual outfit was a short skirt and semi-sheer blouse, but both managed to be provocatively professional. Her usual skirts were flared and pleated, with an accent belt. It suddenly struck me that her skirts looked like the way that Brooks Brothers would do a cheerleader skirt. Their fabric would not be out of place in business suiting. “Diane, you intrigue me, as I’m sure you intended, with these variations on your usual look.”

Today, though, her skirt, while generally of her preferred cut, was black leather. Where she usually wore hose, her legs were bare. As opposed to a tailored blouse, she sported a tank top. She began to talk. “Howard, a while back, we were schmoozing over drinks and snacks, and the conversation turned to high-end gentlemen’s club, or other euphemism. We talked a little about lap dancing, both for men and for couples.

“Lucy, he also mentioned that he and his then-wife had enjoyed going to some clubs. At the time, I didn’t mention that was making me hot and wet.

“Both of you should have realized that I’m something of an exhibitionist in the office.” We nodded our heads. “I don’t, however, cross lines where I’d be seeming slutty rather than professional. Not trying to sound like Seinfeld when I say ‘not that there’s anything wrong’ with that, and I definitely think there’s a time and place for a slut look.

“Howard, you’ve mentioned Rose. I believe that Lucy has met her. She brings slut to the office, and, if she’s around, I’d like to put her image, and the way she presents herself, into my brain for when I want it.

“But you mentioned some clubs, and that Mons Venus, in Tampa, often is viewed as the ultimate. I’ve been looking at their website, and it’s leaving me panting. Howard, you mentioned that some of the women go around in bikinis or other brief wear, but one woman made a special impression?”

“Thanks for remembering. Unusual for a club, she was both nude and naked.”

Lucy asked, “How are you using that? Nude is without clothes and may not be erotic, while naked is with clothes taken off and is provocative?”

“Exactly. If you froze her, you could roll her into an art gallery. Actually, she did wear shoes, which set off the rest of the look and also hit a fetish of mine...”

Lucy interrupted. “Thanks for reminding me. I want to come back to the way you use fetish.”

“Sure. Anyway, she had an all-over, even tan, with apparently flawless skin. There was no question that she was in excellent physical shape, just short of the muscles starting to show. Gigi is something like that muscularity, but isn’t quite there with this woman’s look. She’s like a big cat.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.