Bimbotech
Chapter 12: Bimbo Serum Surprise

Copyright© 2016 by mypenname3000

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 12: Bimbo Serum Surprise - Sequel to The Bimbo Treatment. Frank and Alice are gearing up to sell the bimbo formula, but a rival company, led by a power-hungry lesbian, wants the formula all to herself.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Public Sex  

Frank Jackman, CEO of BimboTech Chemicals

“Alice,” I said when my wife’s phone picked up. “Where did you wander off to? I have—”

“Hello, Dr. Jackman,” an unfamiliar woman said instead of his wife.

My eyebrows furrowed in shock. “Why do you have my wife’s phone?”

“Because I have your wife.” The woman’s words had a throaty cadence about them. There was something in the background that sounded like ... licking.

“And you are?”

“The woman holding your wife,” she answered. “You really should keep better track of your bimbo. They are such airheads. They can be distracted so easily and wander off with the wrong people.”

My heart beat faster. Sweat broke out on my forehead. Standing beside me, Senator Delilah Murphy gave me a sharp look, her blue eyes curious. Alice should still have the intelligence serum active. She shouldn’t have been easily led off. “Well, let me know where she is, and I’ll come pick her up.”

“After you give me what I want. If you cooperate, Dr. Jackman, not a hair on her pretty head will be damaged.”

Cold shot through me. It rippled out from my belly, flowing through my veins to my extremities. It struck my heart, the beat quickening. Waves of dark dizziness washed across my vision. “Hurt her? What is going on?”

She made dismissive, tutting sound. “Really, Dr. Jackman, I thought you were intelligent. I have your wife, and if you want her back, you have to pay my ransom.”

“How much?” The words spilled out of my mouth without thought.

Senator Murphy’s eyebrows furrowed. She mouthed, “Ransom?”

“Oh, I don’t want money, Dr. Jackman. I want it.”

“It?” I shook my head. “What are you talking about?”

“The formula to the bimbo serum. Once it is delivered into my agent’s hand, I will release your wife unharmed.” Then she let out a throaty moan. “Well, once I’m done using her. Mmm, she really knows how to eat a woman’s asshole.”

“Who are you?” I demanded. “How do you even know about the bimbo formula?”

“I will contact you in two hours. I should be done enjoying your wife by then. Then we shall make the arrangements for the drop. And, Dr. Jackman, no police. If they get involved, well, your wife will disappear forever.”

“No,” I gasped, my heart racing. “Please, don’t hurt her. I’ll cooperate.”

Senator Murphy pulled out her phone from a black clutch purse. She texted rapidly on it as the woman on the other end of my line laughed in cruel delight. My heart raced as I pictured Alice hurt. Then the line went dead. My hand trembled as I lowered my phone.

“Did I hear that correctly?” Senator Murphy said, her voice ice. “Someone’s kidnapped your wife?”

“You have good ears,” I muttered, sliding through the apps on my phone.

“Are you looking for the GPS on your wife’s phone? If the kidnapper is smart, they’ll have it turned off now. But don’t worry. I have friends in the Capitol Police and the FBI. People owe me favors.”

“Not the GPS on my wife’s phone. Her GPS.”

“Hers?”

“All my wives are tagged with a GPS chip, just in case they wander off. It’s happened before.” I grimaced, remembering the two times Alice went off with strangers before we implemented the tags. Though she had fun both times, I had been so scared for her.

But never this scared.

The app opened. The GPS pings came up. All but one were by me in the Smithsonian where tonight’s gala was held. The other was across the city. “She doesn’t appear to be moving but in an office building.”

Senator Murphy leaned in and then cursed. “That fucking bitch!”

“You recognize the address?”

“I do.”


Alice Jackman, Chief Research Scientist of BimboTech Chemicals

It was so hard not to cry out to Frank as I licked my kidnapper’s asshole while she talked to him. I had no idea who this woman was, but I had to pretend to be a bimbo. I had to be convincing. So I had to moan and coo and worship her asshole.

It didn’t taste bad. That sour musk filled my mouth as my hands gripped her ass, squeezing and clenching. She moaned, wiggling her hips, taking such perverse delight in dominating me. I went along with it, pretending that I believed she was a witch, calling her Mistress, whatever it took to buy time and try to think.

I hoped she believed my lie about the syringe she held in her hand. If I sold it well enough, pretending to be a bimbo airhead, she would believe me. She had found it in my purse, recognizing that it was different from the bimbo serum, the other syringe in there.

“Oh, you are such a nasty ass-licker, you bimbo-slut,” moaned the woman. “And I bet my ass taste better than any other’s.”

“It does, Mistress,” I moaned, my pussy clenching in excitement at the naughty thrill of submitting and rimming her even while my stomach twisted in fright.

And that fright was strangely exciting. Exhilarating even.

“Of course it does. You just love me, don’t you?”

“Uh-huh, Mistress. Your ass is so yummy.” I struggled to think of dumb, bimbo things to say. “Just super-duper delicious.”

She let out a pleased purr. Nearby, another bimbo—how had this woman made the blonde into a bimbo?—tongued the feet of a redhead watching us. The bimbo wiggled her naked ass, obviously so happy to lick the redhead’s toes.

This woman had gotten a sample of the bimbo serum somehow, but hadn’t replicated the formula. Frank came up with it. It was complex. Something revolutionary. And I was not about to let this bitch have it. It was my husbands.

We would profit from it.

My fingers squeezed harder at the surge of anger, my tongue jamming deep into her asshole. If I tongued her, I would be less likely to say something and give away my ruse. My pussy clenched again. I wanted to touch myself. I wanted to rub my pussy to orgasm. That would take away some of the anxiety.

“Oh, yes, you are such a good ass-licker. Oh, I want to keep you. Maybe after your husband is destitute, he’ll sell you to me. Mmm, then you’ll be my bimbo slave like Annalee. I’ll make sure you’re happy by letting you lick my ass everyday.”

Fear and anger spiked through me. In a bubbly tone, I gasped, “Oh, no, Frank loves me. He won’t trade me for anything in the world. Not for a million-billion dollars. He would always keep me.”

“Well, I do need that bimbo serum from him. If he doesn’t love you...” She shuddered. “Yes, jam that tongue back into my asshole. And finger my pussy. Make me cum again. I’m going to use you so hard.”

I moved my right hand from her ass, trailing it down the curve of her cheek and reaching between her thighs. I rubbed her shaved cunt, caressing her plump vulva and thick pussy lips. Then I plunged into her depths, feeling her heat constricting about my fingers. I plunged them in and out rapidly, stirring her up, making her shudder and moan as I tongued her asshole.

Her sphincter clenched about my tongue as she moaned. Her pussy was so hot and silky. My own cunt burned. I wanted to touch myself so badly. My bimbo body didn’t care about anything but being pleasured. If I didn’t have the intelligence serum bubbling through my veins, I would be so happy right now, just glad to give her pleasure.

Bimbos were such happy, loving creatures. This horrid woman couldn’t be in control of the formula.

I fingered her faster and faster, plunging over and over into her depths. She shuddered, her pussy clenching hard on my fingers. She moaned, her hips wiggling from side-to-side. Her juices dribbled down my wrist. I could smell her tart pussy over the sour, exciting musk of her ass.

“Oh, yes, you disgusting whore. Oh, you’re so dirty. Just devouring my ass. Oh, you love it.”

“Yes, Mistress,” I moaned again, keeping my voice bubbly and happy. “And your pussykitty feels so hungry. It needs a nice, big cock to fuck.”

“Never!” she hissed, her cunt clamping down on my digits. “Men are filthy. They only make you into a disgusting, dirty thing. And you don’t want to be dirty.”

Men were wonderful. Far better than this dyke-bitch. “No, Mistress,” I gasped, my two fingers curling, searching for her G-spot. “I want to be so clean. You made me clean with your pussy juices.”

“Right,” she shuddered as I tongued her asshole again. Despite how much I hated this woman, her ass tasted wonderful.

I jammed my tongue into her sphincter, swirling around as she bucked and shuddered. And then she convulsed hard. Her moans echoed through the room. I shivered, my pussy clenching in envy as her cunt spasmed on my fingers.

I massaged her G-spot, her asshole clenching so hard on my tongue as she screamed out her bliss. She bucked against the table, grunting, groaning. And then she let out a satisfied moan as her orgasm peaked.

“Mmm, that was good,” she purred. “You can stop, for now.”

“May I play with my pussykitty?” I moaned, squeezing my thighs together as I pulled my fingers out of her pussy. My bimbo body made me so damned horny that even though I was scared I was also so turned on. “Pretty please with yummy sugar on top. My pussykitty needs to be petted so badly!”

“No,” the woman said, something haughty in her tone.

I hated her.

“Annalee, come here,” the woman said, turning around, her black hair spilling about her tan face. She was in great shape, almost as hot as a bimbo. Could I reach my purse? The other syringe in there contained bimbo serum. If I could inject her...

“Yes, Mistress?” Annalee said, the blonde bimbo crawling across the floor to her.

“Present that ass. I need to make sure you always stay a bimbo.”

“Of course, Mistress. I’m such a goody two shoes bimbo.”

My stomach twisted as I watched Annalee’s large breasts sway, her blue eyes wide and empty of any thoughts. She had a huge smile on her face. Then she turned around, wiggling her ass at her mistress, a hairless pussy dripping between her legs.

The woman injected the syringe into Annalee’s ass and depressed the syringe.

The bimbo gasped. Her eyes widening. She shook as the serum took effect. I caught her gaze, my heart beating so fast as I witness thoughts blossom to life in those blue depths. The smile fell from her lips. Her eyes blinked.

“There, now you will be my sexy slave.”

Anger crossed Annalee’s face.

“Now go fetch the strap-on so I can fuck our new slave’s ass. Hurry, Annalee.”

My heart beat faster. Would Annalee blow the ruse? I had to get to that syringe. It was my only hope. I opened my eyes wide, pleading with her without words.


Magnolia Savage, President Femme Allure, Inc.

“Yes, Mistress,” purred Annalee.

I didn’t even glance at the bimbo as she stood up and walked into my office, passing my executive assistant Melissa as she lounged naked against the door. The redhead’s hungry eyes followed Annalee. Melissa was eager to take more pleasure from the bimbo.

But I was eager to play with Alice. She was so new. And that disgusting Frank’s wife. I would return his bimbo with all sorts of naughty programming. I would tell her so many things that would make Frank’s life miserable. Alice was so dumb she believed I had enchanted her.

Bimbos were so susceptible to suggestion. Alice wouldn’t even remember what I looked like once I was out of sight because of my “spell.” I shivered, my body buzzing with pleasure. I licked my lips, seeing her squirming, her red hair spilling down to those big, lush tits.

She was wasted on a man.

“I’m going to fuck your ass so hard,” I groaned. “I’m going to pound you into jelly.”

“Yay!” the bimbo cheered. “I love being fucked in the ass. It’s special-wecial.” She turned, wiggling it at me, looking over her shoulder with such delight in her green eyes.

“The strap-on, Mistress,” Annalee said, thrusting the harness and thick, black dildo at me. She sounded a little sullen.

Was she jealous of the attention I was heaping on Alice? Oh, that added so many naughty possibilities. I could drive Annalee wild, make her so desperate for my attention, just begging to lick my pussy, to get the antidote to the “poison” in her body.

I loved degrading my former rival on my company’s board.

“You know how to put it on me,” I said in a huff. “Come on, Annalee. Why do I even still own you? Alice is a much better bimbo.”

“What are you doing?” Melissa suddenly asked.

Anger flared through me. I turned to reprimand my executive assistant—she should know better than to question me—when I froze in shock. Annalee had grabbed the syringe of the bimbo serum that was half-sticking out of Alice’s purse, pulled out when I grabbed her phone when Frank called. I blinked in shock as Annalee thrust the syringe at me.

“Annalee!” I gasped, seeing the anger twisting the bimbo’s face. There was no submission. There was no docile acceptance.

It hit me right before the syringe pierced into my thigh. Alice had tricked me. The second chemical wasn’t a serum to keep a bimbo looking hot and sexy. It was something else. The cold serum flooded through my thighs. The chemical that would turn me into a docile idiot. An airhead.

I glanced down at Alice. Such triumph burned across her face.

“That’s right,” the redhead grinned, her airhead, bubbly joy vanished, her green eyes smoldering. “A bimbo doesn’t have to be an airhead with the right injection.”

“Please,” I gasped, heat spreading through my body from where Annalee injected me. “Please, I don’t need it. I’m already hot.” I cupped my firm, round breasts. “Look at these tits. They don’t need to be...” A giggle escaped my lips. The heat flushed through my body. I shook my head. “They don’t need to be enhanced. Stop it.”

“I can’t,” Alice said, rising with grace, her big tits bouncing.

I looked down at my breasts. They swelled in my hand. They grew bigger and bigger, the pillowy flesh spilling about my fingers. I shivered. This couldn’t be happening. This wasn’t right. I wasn’t supposed to be a bimbo. I was supposed to control it. To have my own harem and...

I giggled.

“What’s so funny?” Alice asked as my tits were almost as big as hers. And they kept growing.

“Harem,” I said. “Haaaareeem. It’s such a funny word.”

I blinked, shaking my head. The heat spread through my thoughts. It was so smothering, like a muggy day in the south. But now that mugginess felt so yummy and soft and gooey and ... I squeezed my big titties, shaking them. “Look at my big titties. They’re sooooo ginormous now.”

“They are,” Alice nodded. “And so pretty.”

I beamed at her. She was so nice. I was ... supposed to be doing something. “You have to give me the bimbo serum now!”

“You just took it, silly,” Alice said. “Now you’re a bimbo. Isn’t that amazing?”

“Yes!” I giggled. I glanced at Annalee. “Look at my boobies. They’re as big as yours. We’re both bimbos. We’re both part of my harem.” I giggled again. “Such a funny word!”

“But don’t you know you’ve been poisoned,” Annalee said, her blue eyes so wide.

Fear shot through me. “Oh, no, poison is so very not good. Quick, you have to suck my wound. Get out the poison. Like a snakebite.” I turned my ass, wiggling it.

“I’m afraid that doesn’t work. You’re going to die unless you get the antidote.”

“Antidote?” Alice asked.

“Oh, no.” Then my eyes widened. Something rose out of my thoughts. “It’s my pussy juices. That’s the annidote for your poison.” I shoved my hands down between my thighs, rubbing them through my pussy.

Oh, that felt nice.

I coated them with my juices then brought them to my lips. I needed the annidote. I licked them, savoring my tart flavor. I shivered. I tasted so good and yummy and wonderful. I shoved my hands between my thighs, giggling in delight as I caressed my pussy. It was so hot and wet and itchy.

“That’s not the antidote,” Annalee said. “My pussy is. You have to lick it once a day, slut, or you’ll die.”

My eyes widened. “I don’t wanna die. Can I have your annidote?”

“I don’t know. You’d have to lick my pussy.”

I fell to my knees. “Pretty pretty please with gumdrops and sugar and spice on top. Let me lick your pussy. I’m so good at it. I’ll drink all your annidote and make cum. I like cumming. Don’t you?”

“I love it,” she moaned, leaning against the desk and spreading her legs.

Behind me, the elevator dinged. I didn’t care. I had to lick her pussy. I had to get my annidote. I crawled forward. She smelled so yummy so sweet. I buried my face between her thighs, licking so hard.

“That’s right, bitch, drink your antidote.”


Frank Jackman, CEO of BimboTech Chemicals

Alice stood naked with three other women. She let out such a sigh of relief as I stepped out of the elevator with the DC cops and Senator Murphy. The cops froze, blinking in shock and then grinning. One of the naked women, a redhead, stood frozen in a doorway. The other, blonde with a bimbo’s body, sat on a desk while a third woman, black-haired, devoured her pussy.

“Such yummy delicious annidote,” the black-haired woman, clearly a bimbo, moaned.

“Frank!” Alice said, racing across the room to me, her big tits bouncing.

I held my arms out wide for her. She crashed into me, her arms going around her neck. She shivered and shook, tears falling down her face. And then she was kissing me. Not my lips, but anywhere she could reach.

“You’re safe,” I said as the DC cops didn’t seem quite to know what to do. They expected a hostage rescue, not a lesbian orgy.

The blonde woman only shuddered, her eyes closed. “Eat my pussy, you fucking cunt.”

“Annalee?” Senator Murphy asked, walking to the desk.

The blonde woman opened her eyes, hardening. “Magnolia’s a little busy to plot with you, dyke. She’s got her tongue up my cunt.”

“What’s going on?” I asked Alice as she squirmed in her arms.

“I was kidnapped,” Alice said.

“Yeah, I know, I spoke to the kidnapper. Is that ... Magnolia... ?”

“She’s a bimbo now,” Senator Murphy said. Then her gaze swept around the room. “Thank you, Captain. I think we have things under control here. And, of course, I would appreciate your discretion.”

“Yeah, sure, Senator,” the Captain, an older cop with a pot belly stretching his blue uniform, nodded. “What about the man we have in custody downstairs?”

“Leave him with my man,” Senator Murphy said. “I think this was all a misunderstanding. I’m sorry to waste your time.”

“Right,” the cop said, his voice perfectly level.

“Frank?” my wife asked, glancing at Senator Murphy.

“She was with me when you were kidnapped,” I explained. “She’s quite angry at Magnolia Savage for doing it.”

“That’s who kidnapped me.” Alice’s green eyes were wide, recognizing the name. The CEO of Femme Allure, a makeup company. Alice used their products before she became a bimbo.

“Apparently, Magnolia found out about the bimbo serum a few weeks back and contacted Senator Murphy to be her ally. Someone in our company leaked it.”

“We didn’t discuss kidnapping you,” Senator Murphy said, her words ice as she stared at Magnolia licking the other bimbo’s pussy. “Just blocking you from selling it and ensuring her company got the rights.”

I looked at Magnolia. “What happened here?”

Alice explained while the blonde, Annalee Burrell, came hard on Magnolia’s mouth, heaping derision on the new bimbo. But Magnolia was a bimbo now, and the woman was just eager to please Annalee, licking her cunt through all the derogatory names until she fell back on the desk with a huge, satiated smile on her lips.

“We have to talk,” Senator Murphy said, her eyes critical. “I thought Magnolia was the woman to entrust the bimbo serum to.”

“But now?”

“I knew she was a calculating bitch, but I had no idea...” Senator Murphy looked at Alice. “I am so very sorry. I had no idea the woman had any plans at all about this. I don’t even know why she did this.”

“She thought you were cutting her out,” the redhead, Melissa, said. She was dressed now. “When you invited Frank to your party.”

“That paranoid bitch,” Senator Murphy spat, shaking her head. She gave Magnolia, kneeling on the ground with a happy smile on her face, a hard look. “And now she’s a bimbo. Permanently?”

“As far as I know,” I said.

Alice nodded in agreement.

“And what about me?” Annalee asked. “Is this permanent? Being smart again?”

“It’ll wear off in six or so hours,” Alice answered. “That’s as long as I’ve been able to make it last.”

Annalee’s face fell. “So I’ll go back to being like her.”

“Unless you get more,” I said. “You’re on the Femme Allure’s board, right? Senator Murphy told me about you on the ride over.”

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.