Fineprint 2: Republic - Cover

Fineprint 2: Republic

Copyright© 2016 by Snekguy

Chapter 4: Tvoye Zdorovye

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4: Tvoye Zdorovye - Set in the Pinwheel universe, Dennis and Ursi travel to Earth, to found their Siberian colony.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   Space   DomSub   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking   Size   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Violence   Royalty   Politics  

They drank, smoked, and polished off what was left of the mutton, the Borealans groomed themselves like cats, cleaning their fur of blood and juice with their rough tongues in the absence of baths or hot springs. The vodka was excellent, and he had drunk enough to dull his senses and warm his belly. Ursi had become quite drunk, chasing the vodka shot with ‘raises the hair’ had been a bad idea, and the relatively small amount of alcohol by human standards had gone straight to her head.

She draped her arm across his shoulders lazily, licking her furry palm clean of residual blood and grease.

“Dennis...” She mumbled, rubbing her head in his hair. “That was a good feast. You please me with your gifts of ... of...” She trailed off, searching for the word. “I liked the cheese and meat thing.”

“That’s a burger.”

“I liked the burger, you must obtain for me ... more of this burger.”

She was slurring her English, and leaning on him a little too heavily as he tried to balance her in her plastic stool.

“I think you need to lie down.”

She bit his ear playfully, and he reddened as she whispered, her warm breath tickling him.

“Come lie with me, I am quite drunk, and I expect you to take full advantage of me.”

She rose unsteadily from her stool, banging her wide hips on the table, then stumbled awkwardly to one of the beds at the far end of the longhouse, away from the other Borealans as they still smoked and finished off what was left of the feast. She pulled Dennis by the hand, and he had to jog a little to keep pace with her. She fell heavily onto one of the beds, the plastic frame creaking under her weight. It was covered in pillows and seemingly random piles of sheets and blankets, more like a nest than a bed. Ursi lay back in the pile, her legs splayed crudely, and beckoned to Dennis with her clawed finger.

“I am not accustomed to waiting, Dennis.” She was slurring her words, her usual regal and refined attitude forgotten as she presented herself to him, a bawdy smirk on her face.

He shuffled forward, his erection already pressing uncomfortably against the fabric of his pants. She watched him hungrily with her sapphire blue eyes, somewhat unfocused, the dull light of the fire reflected in them. When he was in range, she hooked him with her powerful legs, squeezing him against her body. She slipped out of her gossamer clothes, her huge breasts falling heavily from their supports and bouncing gently as they settled. The tent in his pats rubbed against her rapidly moistening loins, her heat penetrating his layers of clothing. She wrapped him clumsily in her long arms, pulling him off balance, and he fell forward into her body, his face cushioned by her soft cleavage. He breathed in her familiar scent, delving his hands into her fat bosom, his fingers sinking into their supple meat. She struggled to pull his pants down in her drunken state, nicking his hip with one of her claws, he winced, and she succeeded, his member bouncing free. She gripped it in her furry hand, the silky hair tickling his skin as his erection jumped and throbbed.

Ursi leered at him, watching his expression gleefully as he winced and shut his eyes against the stimulation, her long tongue leaving her mouth to wet her puffy lips. All restraint was forgotten as she drooled over him, eyeing his cock thirstily, the vodka overcoming her usual elegance and restraint.

Dennis was a little self-conscious, worried that the other aliens might notice, or somehow object, although he knew there was no danger of interference, as Ursi was the Alpha of the pack and would not tolerate any form of insubordination. Ursi noticed him glance over his shoulder and crooned.

“What are y-you worried about? That they’ll see?” She giggled drunkenly, then scratched his head, her claws massaging his scalp, and he relaxed into her bust, the pleasant sensation making his head spin. “They don’t care! Not unless I tell ‘em to care...” She smirked, a mischievous look on her face, then barked something in Borealan, her hisses and growls punctuated by hiccups.

One of the females left her seat at the table, walking over to the shadowy corner Ursi had chosen for their romp, standing attentively as if waiting for instructions. She was a clear foot shorter than Ursi, on the small side for a Borealan, but she was developed, wide hips, thick thighs and heavy breasts, her white fur patterned with more black spots than Ursi’s was. It was sometimes hard to tell the Polars apart, but he had begun to recognize the subtle differences in the patterns that decorated their downy coats.

“You deserve a reward, Dennis, for the burger of cheese, and ... the burning drink,” she patted his back, her heavy hand winding him. “You will like this...” Her tone become suddenly conspiratorial as she whispered into his ear, her hot breath warming his skin. “I want to watch...”

She gave another order, and the Borealan slipped her clothes off without so much as a second thought, sidling up behind Dennis and pressing her warm breasts against his back, her arms wrapped around his torso and she nuzzled his ear, her velvet coat smooth against his skin. Ursi squeezed his member in her hand, chuckling as he shivered, sandwiched between the two women.

They fell forward into a heap on the bed, Ursi on Dennis’ left and the stranger on his right, her fluffy hands wrestling with his shirt as she tried to pull it over his head. She succeeded, and now naked, their furry, plump bodies pressed him on all sides. His brain began to fog as their gentle hands roamed over his skin, and it was all he could do to bury his head between Ursi’s chubby breasts and gasp, gripping handfuls of her soft fur desperately in his fists. Ursi giggled, stroking the back of his head, and whispered instructions to her helper, although Dennis couldn’t understand them, her low voice sounded salacious. She gripped his hair and pulled his face up from between her boobs, pressing her lips against his and slipping her roving tongue into his mouth. She was drunk and clumsy, the sweet, fruity taste of ‘raises the hair’ still present on her tongue as it coiled in his head, embracing wetly as the unnamed Borealan sucked his earlobe into her mouth, pinching it in her teeth and mouthing his neck sensuously.

Ursi was normally so refined and calculating, but this kiss was crude and messy, his eyelids fluttered as she gripped his hair and her muscular organ ravished him with its clumsy, wanton motions, her saliva wetting his chin. She released him, panting, and grasping at handfuls of her soft flesh as the Borealan behind him nipped his neck with her pointed teeth, dragging the warm, slippery surface of her tongue over his vulnerable skin. Ursi joined her, lowering her face to the nape of his neck and mouthing, playing her spongy lips over his skin and teasing him with her tongue. Dennis felt as if he would melt, the hot, rough organs of both Borealans seared his throat and their deadly jaws bit him softly, tenderly, confused arousal and instinctual, reflexive anxiety mingling into a thick soup that sapped the strength from his shuddering body. Their hands roamed over his body, massaging his back and chest with their soft fur, and drawing red lines on his skin with their shiny, black claws. It was too much stimulation, too many conflicting sensations at once, and white light fizzed in his brain. He moaned into Ursi’s fluffy cleavage, and the two aliens pressed closer to him, squashing him between them, their weighty, supple breasts meeting around his head.

He looked up through the smothering flesh, and Ursi was kissing the stranger now, he had an obscene view from below as he glimpsed their pink tongues coiling and wrestling when their thick lips parted for a moment, linked by glistening strands of saliva. They clawed at each other’s bodies, writhing and tussling around Dennis, their questing limbs and pliant flesh encompassing him.

After a minute or two they broke away, freeing Dennis from his prison, his neglected erection stiff and sore as it throbbed prominently. Ursi traced a circle on the leaking tip with her padded finger and he shuddered.

“Dennis,” she whispered coyly, her speech somewhat garbled as she struggled to find the English words. “I am faced with a ... problem. I want to use your moose ... no, mouth, but I’m ... I am too big to reach your ... your...” She slid her fluffy finger up his shaft, pausing to tickle the sensitive underside. “This, at the same time. Do you mind if Kaisha services you in my stead? She is quite skilled, young, and ... tight.”

She squeezed his member in her hand to emphasize the last word, and Dennis gritted his teeth against the sudden pang of sharp pleasure. Without waiting for an answer, she rose to her knees unsteadily, crawling up across the bed and straddling his head. Her massive, furry thighs closed around his face, and he felt her leaking excitement fall onto his cheek. She lowered herself, and he worried for a moment that in her inebriated state she might crush him beneath her weight, but she stopped short, splaying her engorged, dripping loins with her fingers, the pink flesh hovering an inch from his nose. He raised his arms and sunk his hands into the tender flesh of her ass, probing for the taut muscle beneath her soft fat, as he met her waiting opening with his eager tongue. She squeezed his head in her chubby thighs, and he couldn’t see anything, her furry body and her slippery genitals darkening his vision.

He licked and sucked, his fingers roving through her flesh, irresistible to the touch as he groped her ass and thighs, his hands reaching up and tugging at the fold of her belly. She grunted and rolled her hips, grinding into his face to drive his smooth tongue deeper inside her, a little rougher and clumsier than usual. Dennis lurched as he felt what must be Kaisha stroking the head of his member as it pulsed in the air, her fluffy fingers caressing the tip and teasing his balls. He felt Ursi lean forward, swaying slightly to get a better look as Kaisha pulled back his foreskin and circled his sensitive, leaking glans with her rough tongue. He jumped and bucked, the sensation of the fine papillae on the surface of her organ raking his tender flesh, lubricated by her thick saliva, drove bolts of cruel pleasure up his spine. He gripped a handful of Ursi’s butt, a little rougher than he had intended, and she yelped, then rolled her wide hips, grinding on his face, enjoying his struggling.

As Ursi’s juices dribbled into his mouth, her salty, ferric taste tingling his taste buds, he felt Kaisha’s warm, slippery lips close around the head of his cock. He groaned into Ursi’s loins, and she wriggled on top of him, enjoying the sensation of his hot breath. Kaisha sucked Dennis between the smooth insides of her cheeks, painting the tip of his burning member with her tongue as she gripped his shaft firmly in her hand. He felt Ursi run her dull claws over his belly, teasing him as Kaisha began to press him deeper into her tight throat. His glans scraped against the hot pressure of her gullet as her muscles contracted around him, massaging him as she tried to swallow. She kissed the base, a trickle of her saliva leaking through his pubic hair as she held it, he could feel every spasm and suppressed gag translated through his member. She came back up slowly, thick strings of her slaver rolling down his shaft and over her hand, the fur wet and matted. She held his head between her lips, wrapping it with the tip of her tongue, and he clawed at Ursi, burying his hands in her coat and increasing the pace of his licking as if it might somehow free him from his torment. Ursi was nonplussed, he could imagine the satisfied smirk on her face as she she squeezed his head in her fleshy thighs and dropped a little more of her weight on him, her viscous juices oozing around his lips as he mouthed.

Kaisha pressed down on him again, moving faster now, bobbing her head on his cock, her dexterous tongue wrapping around his shaft and sucking with a force that dazed him, as if trying to draw out his emission from his very body. Ursi chuckled as he bucked and squirmed, watching the whole affair, then growled and closed her thighs around his head like a vice as he pinched her engorged clitoris between his lips in retaliation.

Kaisha forced his aching member into her throat again, lubricated by the thick globs of her saliva that rolled down his shaft, and held it as her body struggled against the foreign object, the muscles of her gullet closing and spasming, her tongue wrapping around him and squeezing. He felt his orgasm rising, but Ursi recognized the telltale shiver that rolled through his body, and pinched the base of his cock in her thumb and forefinger, cutting his climax off before he could flood Kaisha’s waiting throat with his warm come. Kaisha withdrew her head, the soft, smooth surface of her warm lips lingering on his tortured, throbbing glans for a moment before leaving his member cold and frustrated.

“Damn it Ursi,” he moaned into her crotch, “why do you always do that?”

She stroked his sore cock, her slow jerking soothing him.

“Because I love watching you squirm ... I love it when you want to come, and you can’t. You love it too ... the way you look at me, begging with your eyes...”

She barked an order in Borealan, he felt Kaisha’s hot tongue on his balls, and lurched as Ursi continued to stroke his shaft, the fur of her palm matted with Kaisha’s saliva, caressing him gently. He continued his licking and probing obediently, more aroused than he cared to admit by Ursi’s declaration of her authority over him. She shuddered and purred as his tongue traced the folds of her vulva and circled her twitching, leaking opening. Her fluffy fur, damp with her nectar, her chubby thighs enclosing him, and the intimate musk of her organ were his whole world as she smothered him.

A new order was given, the tone of this one sly, and eager. Dennis felt another pair of furry, chubby thighs close around his hips, and his tender glans was rubbed softly against slimy, delicate flesh, fever hot and dripping. Kaisha lowered herself onto him gingerly, the head of his cock breaking through her opening and into an unbearable tightness and heat. He gasped, and Ursi crooned, grinding on his face to silence him as Kaisha moaned softly, his cock lodged half way inside her. She was closed around him like an angry fist, her strong pelvic floor muscles squeezing him against her textured, slippery walls. Waves of electric pleasure danced through his nervous system as he felt her body struggling to accommodate him, God she really was tight.

“You’re making such a fuss Dennis, do you like her? She is yours to take any time you want her, but I wanna watch...”

Kaisha lowered herself further, taking him all the way inside her, gasping and shivering, her fleshy walls massaging his member. She seemed hesitant to move, breathing heavily and adjusting to the new hardness and heat that penetrated her body, then with a low growl, she began to shift her hips.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.