Second Chill - Cover

Second Chill

Copyright© 2016 by Maxicue

Chapter 6

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Nick sends his audience back to Moscow and Russia's early empire for the eventual birth of his Russian princess angel, Alexandra. Joe and Lindy's troupe and Xo's and Nick's angels make a home in a suburb of Boston, performing there and rehearsing a future performance at BAM in Brooklyn. Nick prepares a space for their next residency in SOHO in Manhattan. As always, reading the previous Tales is highly recommended. The length and complexity of the series makes it difficult to summarize. Sorry.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Lesbian   BiSexual   Father   Daughter   DomSub   Light Bond   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial  

When Nick recommenced his Tale the next evening, a seemingly ever-present Tash remained with me. With our several projects in which we collaborated, and having discussed it and accepted it and embraced it, her being my shadow, or perhaps me being hers since I felt she had both the greater talent and the more charismatic presence, I never felt it to be too much, and in fact felt our bond growing, as collaborators, friends and lovers. This time, with the Asian theater projects involving us prior to the Tales, we had Yoshie and Helena joining us. And because Naomi approached us before we settled in our seats wanting a night with Helena and me, and Tash as her lover beside her, we relocated to the light booth on the mezzanine level of the theater to be with her before we slept with her.

Trailing behind the others, Yoshie asked, “What’s going on with Naomi?”

“She likes watching Helena and I make love,” I shrugged, “and being with Tash when it happens. It inspires her.”

“Then I shouldn’t join you.”

“Do you want to join us?”

“I wanted ... to be with you and Tash. But...”

“Then join us. Perhaps you could explain what Naomi sees. I mean, I feel the connection between Helena and me, since we’re soulmates, but how is it apparent? Besides, we have our own way of making love the others might enjoy.”

“To tell you the truth, I feel like getting a hard fucking.”

“Then invite Miwa and her toys.”

“Her toys?”

“She’s partial to strap-on dildos.”

“Sounds ... interesting.”

“Are you attracted to her?”

“I think she’s brilliant and cute.”

“But... ?”

“She does have an amazing butt.”

“But... ?”

Blushing, head bowed, I could barely hear her murmur, “Naomi’s the hottest woman I’ve ever met.”

Chuckling I commented, “Endless legs; hardly any fat yet voluptuous; long face yet gorgeous and sexy. I can see how exotic she must be to you. So you did want to be invited.”

“I ... didn’t want to be selfish.”

“I doubt Naomi will object to you worshipping her body.”

“I still crave a hard fuck.”

“We have the Tales.”

“True,” she smiled.

And she got what she wanted from me. And from Naomi. I fucked her hard from behind while she draped over Naomi’s shoulder, fondling her firm, heavy breasts. Naomi got further distractions from Tash between her thighs lapping at her juicy cunt. Somehow she managed to keep drawing, as if an automatic part of her drew.

I moved on to fuck my wife and Tash. Another unexpected cock filled Yoshie again from behind while she took Tash’s place sucking pussy, her hands rarely moving from her new favorite breasts. The cock belonged to one of Chanda’s mysterious, invisible Thai assistants taking over the filming of Naomi’s drawings being projected behind Nick and his boss, since Chanda participated in narrating the Tale on stage. Her eternal lover, Alexandra joined them to add her part. Or she would if things moved on to her, which they didn’t yet.

Normally a sexy moment in the Tales generated sex, but this time the sex just happened. Yoshie, and her intense horniness began it and seemed to sustain it. Afterwards, when the Tale ended and the four of us (not Chanda’s assistant, though Yoshie asked) entered Tash’s and Naomi’s bed, the horniness seemed to have worn off, and patience took over. But that’s for later.

“Many years passed,” Nick began. “My amazing Katty finally passed, leaving several of our offspring, and a couple sets of fraternal twins, the ones not looking almost exclusively of a better version of her had the looks of our priest. She did fuck other men, especially when I went away from her for a length of time, but always when pregnant, actually much more common for her than when she wasn’t. But summer visits to her hometown always included fucking the priest, spending nights with him, and in the morning always fucking me, still aglow from her second love, recounting the night, both the sexual and the intellectual. In old age, he finally joined us. His death became the catalyst for hers, as if his mortal love, as opposed to my eternal one, pulled her into that endless sleep.

“My other princess proved far less prolific, not enjoying the transformation of her body or the pain of delivery, though my essence always lessened that. My control of sperm kept her from having any more of my children except one, a daughter. But she did have two sons from her husband, who, of course, couldn’t control such things. When I asked, she insisted the sons would be exclusively his, as much for not wanting such expansion of her belly containing two fetuses as she saw in her friend Katty, whom she adored and felt to be, just as I did, more beautiful fat with child than when not, and loved fondling the roundness and tightened skin, as for her love and devotion to him.

“The two sons with a mix of Simon’s and my influence ended up being problematic. They ended up prouder and crueler than their older sister. In fact their sister had little of those characteristics, especially the latter. They took this lack as weakness, just as Simon would. That their nephew, the first of their sister’s offspring, becoming king barely in his twenties, when their grandfather suddenly collapsed and never awoke, a brain aneurysm probably, though other things were suspected despite my insistence that murder had not been the cause, and the eldest nephew took the crown with obvious reluctance, proved to be a brilliant, charismatic leader, compassionate yet hard when necessary, did little to change their opinion of him or of them being the better choices to rule.

“Things came to a head as they inevitably would. A minion spy amongst their trusted plotters informed me of the planned poisoning. Captured red handed, the young king had his uncles and their cabal, including my informant, banished to the western city of Kiev, like our new home of Moscow, growing with remarkable rapidness. Everything done without the empire knowing the true reason.

“Kiev, especially with the two princes’ banishment, became more and more influenced by Simon, just as Moscow became more and more mine. Seduction of the wives and daughters and granddaughters of generals and bishops provided my minions taking over for Simon’s in the military and at the pulpit. The wives received me with especial desire. Starting at the top, with the leader of the military’s youngish wife getting an apparently young and virile and handsome man bringing her orgasms when she had never had any from her old husband, other wives of powerful men heard her confession when they saw her well fucked glow. They practically begged, albeit discretely, to get the same treatment, which, of course, they got. Though they craved more frequent fucking, discretion, luckily, allowed for infrequent visits. I advised each one to fuck their husband because they would be pregnant.

“Still, resultant offspring had a mix of Simon and me as influences. Some leaned towards Simon. The young king, under my advisement, sent them to Kiev.”

“The oldest daughters received my seed. The younger ones, being my offspring, had the king fucking them. With all his strengths, his greatest weakness had to be his love of fucking a variety of women. Not that I would consider that a weakness. That would be hypocritical. As much as those aware of my importance to them as my minions felt honored as well as well fucked by me, receiving my sperm to create another minion, bedding the king became even more of an honor. Luckily, the king found a mate as horny as him, who enjoyed women as much as he did, and being double fucked by me and my royal son even more enjoyable.

“Though regal in bearing, as charismatic as her husband and as beautiful as he was handsome, she had not been born to be queen. Neither was she exclusively his mate. She was also my companion. I knew her almost from birth, the daughter of a scullery maid and an iterant tutor of the merchant class. I had rarely seen such an exquisite child. As were their wont, she proved precocious in her interest in me, but also in her interest in the King.”

“Nick,” the beautiful adolescent blonde girl embraces the eternal as soon as he enters the small hut of her parents. Already gaining womanly shape, he can feel her small breasts press against his chest. Her father, putting away tools of instruction, having just finished tutoring a small group of youngsters, shrugs and smiles with more than the usual wistfulness. She murmurs into Nick’s ear, “I just got my menses.”

“Oh,” says Nick, his hands gripping her broadening butt, nothing expansive, but bringing shape, since her embrace has been total: she had hopped into his arms. For the first time, with the breasts being felt, and hands on her too young butt, he reacts the way any man would holding such beauty so intimately. When he releases her, her young pussy, now able to have penetration of it result in a child, slides across his reaction.

“Oh,” she murmurs, almost a moan, as she gapes up at him, blushing and eyes wide. Her eyes lower. He can see her mischievous smile, a favorite expression, but a dangerous one at the moment.

“Anastasia,” he sighs. He commands his erection to subside, succeeding as usual. She sighs as well because of it. “Anastasia,” he repeats, gently pulling on her chin so their eyes meet. Her lovely, intelligent brown eyes don’t help his newly sexual reaction to her.

“You said I could meet the king now,” she pronounces. Those eyes plead. He looks down to connect with them, but not as much as usual considering her age and his height. She would be taller than almost all women, and most men when she finished growing.

“I said when you were ready,” he reminds her.

“How much more ready can I be?”

He chuckles. “You only hear what you want to hear. Menses plus two years. Your body needs to be ready to bear children.”

“I grow breasts. I develop curves.”

“In all ways, you are a precocious girl,” he agrees.

“Woman,” she exclaims, stamping her feet angrily.

“Women don’t have tantrums,” her father informs her.

“Sorry Daddy,” she responds sincerely. Though rebellious, it never focuses on her parents, whom she respects, actually idolizing her father, whom she learned from since she can remember, nurtured from his knowledge as much as from her mother’s teat. No, it has a more political focus, the hatred of the enslaved masses, servants treated as chattel, for which she had been born, even if her father has a slightly higher status.

“No more of that if you wish to meet the king.”

“I promise.” She pauses and turns to her other mentor and hoped for lover. “You are going to introduce me!”

“Since you’ll be living amongst the royals,” Nick smiles, “and will be my companion, it’s inevitable.”

“What?” she explodes with the shock of it.

“Nick and I agreed,” says her father with the least amount of sadness he can manage, “that you have moved beyond what I can teach.”

“Daddy?”

“But you have to promise me you won’t forget your mother and me.”

“But I can be here, can’t I. Continue helping you teach?”

“If you want to, I’m sure Nick will be fine with that.”

“Of course,” says Nick.

“I just thought, once you’re amongst them,” her father explains, “teaching won’t be so important.”

“It’s the most important thing,” says his daughter, embracing him.

“Even more than marrying the king?” He has teased her before, ever since her announcement at six, watching the coronation and insisting she would be the man’s mate, and the several times it got brought up over the years. And yet, now, he feels that insane proclamation, that fantasy of a girl, has every possibility of coming true.

“Equally most important,” she decides with a giggle, separating from him and gazing at him. “You finally believe me.”

He nods and shrugs. “You have to admit, it seemed unlikely.”

“Not to me.”

“I suppose not,” he chuckles. “And you?” he asks Nick.

Nick shrugs, “I knew what the king likes.”

“Same as you?”

“Not exactly. He prefers the face of an angel, with devilish cleverness in the mind.” He adds in his thoughts, “And a supple, shapely body.” It’s her father after all.

“And you don’t?”

“I already have my angels.”

The next morning, as Nick and Anastasia approaches the king’s chamber, they pass an older brunette woman, voluptuous, beautiful and blushing. Anastasia recognizes her as the wife of a prominent merchant. Her father teaches the woman’s son. Like a few woman she has met, also having met the husbands, she wonders who truly makes the decisions in the families and in their businesses.

After a surprisingly shy greeting from the woman in response to hers, the woman quickens her walk.

“Is she... ?” asks Anastasia.

“One of the king’s favorites,” Nick tells her.

“Is that why he hasn’t chosen a queen?” Anastasia asks. “He likes them older?”

“Not so much older as more mature,” Nick replies. “Mothers send their daughters to him like lambs to a slaughter in hopes he’ll choose them.”

“But he prefers mutton.”

“So far,” Nick winks. “It has to do with the inherent stupidity of youth.”

“And other lack of development.”

“True, my brilliant companion.”

“Perhaps we should wait until I’m fully developed.”

“You’ll surprise him with your wit. Your face will lure him. But the seduction won’t be complete for a year or so, though he will notice how promising it already is. One day, when tits and ass take full shape, we’ll dress you for seduction and he will be unable to resist.”

“And once he can no longer resist me, would he prefer me to be a virgin?”

“He likes his women knowledgeable in all ways.”

“He has made such comparisons?”

“Early, when he tried the lamb offerings and found them wanting.”

“Is that why he has waited so long to choose his mate?”

“It’s because he hasn’t met you yet.”

She pulls him down for a kiss. “You’re too sweet,” she grins afterwards. “So, I’ll need to be well trained, say a year or so.”

Nick sighs. “You won’t need such a long training.”

“You’re like him,” she pouts, “preferring a more developed woman.”

“In a way. I prefer a woman who has divested herself of her girlish shape.”

“I have tits and curvy hips.”

“Your metamorphosis has not been complete.”

“More than most girls my age,” she pouts.

“True,” he admits. “You are, in all ways, precocious. Only your menses has been surprisingly late. Thankfully, I might add, with your willfulness.”

“But you like my willfulness.”

“I adore it, but not for the first time, its blessing has its curse.”

“So I’m a curse now,” she pouts.

“Yes you are, little girl.”

She growls. He laughs and pats her butt while knocking at the king’s chamber. The pats surprise her, the thrill they give her a significant part of the surprise.

The king, in royal robe and nothing else, opens it. Despite his disheveled appearance, his almost beautiful handsomeness thrills Anastasia. More than usual in such an intimate situation.

“Nick!” he smiles. “What brings you here so early this lovely morning?” The smile increases when he sees Anastasia.

“I wished you to meet my companion, Anastasia.”

“Charming,” the king approves.

“You don’t know the half of it,” Nick chuckles.

“Come in.”

“Thank you,” Anastasia practically whispers, her throat caught in unexpected shyness. She feels like the child who hides behind a mother’s skirt. Something she doesn’t recall ever feeling.

“Companion, hunh,” the king says.

“Ostensibly my student,” Nick explains. “Her father tutors the merchants’ children. She has been learning at his side, but needs further learning her father can no longer teach her.”

“You wish to follow your father’s profession?” the king asks her.

“Yes, your majesty.”

“If you are to be Nick’s friend than you must be mine. Call me Michael.”

“Yes Michael.”

“She’s young, Nick.”

“A companion is more than sex. She has to be interesting. A challenging conversationalist. Someone with pluck. Feisty. A fresh mind. Sex comes later.”

“It better,” Anastasia quietly growls.

“Ah, she does talk,” the king smirks.

“It seems you intimidate her.”

“More than you?”

“I’ve known her all her life. And you are her king. And this is rather an auspicious occasion for her.”

“Meeting her king?”

“Meeting ... my husband,” Anastasia whispers.

“What was that?”

Anastasia bravely lifts her head and gazes into his deep blue eyes. “I’m meeting my husband,” she tells him boldly and embraces him, kissing him just long enough to affect him, before pulling away and standing beside Nick, her arm surrounding his waist. “When you’re ready,” she adds.

“I think it’s more when you’re ready,” Nick chuckles, seeing the startled and interested king. “He may already be.”

“You’re right, Nick,” Anastasia realizes. “I’m yet too young to stand beside him in marriage. It would be embarrassing to him. His kingdom would suffer. I have to look completely like a woman. Whatever age that may be. No one need know my actual age.”

“Clever girl,” says the king.

Nick feels her tighten in his arms. Before he can warn the king, she recommends the same thing, “Michael, despite appearances, I really do feel like a woman. I certainly desire what a woman desires, whether Nick wishes it or not. So, if you could, and I am in no place demand it, at least not yet,” she smirks, “please address me or praise me as a woman.”

The king chuckles. “Clever woman.”

“Much better,” Anastasia grins and bows, “your majesty.”

“Perhaps another kiss to remind me of my future?”

“Unless commanded, I think one kiss a day should do. A record of my growing maturity? It’s as much for me as for you, because I will want more, more than you would. And I think it’s Nick who should receive my need when he finally agrees to it. Of all of us, he can remain the most controlled, including keeping seed from my womb when he deems my virginity no longer necessary. One kiss a day, and you’ve had yours, my king.”

“As you wish, milady,” the king bows. “If you would wait for me here, my bath awaits. I’d like to share breakfast with you.”

“I can’t wait until we share every breakfast,” Anastasia nods.

“As do I,” the king responds.

“And the bath before it? And the fluids adorning our bodies that need cleaning away.” She looks for the rise at the middle of his robe and sees it, thrilling at causing it and what it portends.

“Uhm, me too,” the king replies, dashing out the door into his bathing chamber.

Nick chuckles and shakes his head.

“Too much?” asks Anastasia.

“Just right,” Nick kisses the top of her head.

She turns to him and embraces him, kissing him thoroughly. Afterward she sighs, “I needed that.”

“I know.”

“I wanted it from him.”

“I know, and it was a mature decision you made.”

“A necessary one, I think.”

“I agree.”

After another intense kiss, she murmurs, “Please don’t wait too long.”

“I’ll wait as long as I can.”

She grins at the response. “Uh oh,” he thinks.

After charming the king thoroughly at breakfast, she lets Nick guide her through the castle, meeting tutors and generals, craftsmen and priests. Unlike a generation earlier, all at least half minions of Nick, and those with Simon’s influence, thoroughly vetted and favoring the king’s most trusted advisor, even if they remain unconscious spies for his nemesis. She charms every one of them. None more than a pair of women who seem to exude a martial power along with their beauty. One has the exotic look of the Asian. The other, tall and lithe, sinuous like a snake, the opposite of the small roundness of her friend.

“This is Liz,” Nick introduces the lithe beauty, “and Chanda, my angel and her mentor. They will teach you martial arts and the use of deadly weapons.”

The two ladies demonstrate unarmed fighting. “It’s beautiful,” Anastasia comments. “Like a dance.”

“I have learned from several Asian people,” Chanda explains, “and have synthesized these various martial movements into what I think would be most effective. Watch again and notice our differences.”

After another bout, Anastasia sees the different movement. “Liz moves broader, more circular, yet just as direct as your more angular, tighter movement.”

“Well done,” Chanda smiles. “Unlike the various sources, which have specific patterns, by making use of all of them, I can customize them to fit the shape of my student.”

“Our student,” Liz counters.

“As an angel,” Anastasia asks, “I imagine you have lived many years.”

“Centuries,” Chanda nods.

“And been amongst people who look more like you.”

“I have.”

“Then wouldn’t you be the one with the greater pool of knowledge?”

“Unless my partner has trained with me for seven years, and has the grace and intelligence and ability to learn quickly, and the stubborn curiosity of one who wants to know everything.”

“I’m always learning new things,” Liz shrugs. “Chanda will always have the greater resources.”

“Except when it involves blades,” Chanda argues. “You have a more native understanding of them.”

“That would be my brother. And we both learned from Betty, your sister angel, whenever she visits.”

“Your brother?”

“A lieutenant who revealed a similar skill as me, becoming the best of fighters, and, perhaps more importantly, able to train new recruits into becoming capable, even exceptional soldiers.”

“And being a woman... ,” Anastasia frowns.

“I can only train women. Except men come to us discretely for the unarmed training. And the women actually become soldiers. Guards for the royals themselves. Advantages of expectations,” Liz smirks.

“Of course,” Anastasia grins, having noticed, mostly in the women’s quarters, women wearing protective guard uniforms and carrying swords. Though none seem to hold the halberd type spears, guarding doors. Probably a matter of intimidation.

“Do you wish to train?” asks Liz.

“Of course,” Anastasia smiles.

“Great,” says Liz, winking at her partner. And lover. Both have noticed Anastasia’s interest in them has gone beyond curiosity. Her gaze has studied their bodies thoroughly. “Shall we begin?”

“Now?”

“Why not. We have robes you can wear.” They both wear robes, gis actually, which, though belted, tend to show much cleavage. It has been a distraction for Anastasia, how much they reveal their tits.

Nick chuckles. “I’ll leave you to it,” which he does.

“Get undressed!” Liz orders.

“Uhm,” Anastasia reacts to the sudden dominant tone, freezing and shivering, but not from cold. Heat in fact, growing from her sexual center.

“Perhaps another demonstration?” Liz smirks at Chanda.

“Of course,” Chanda chuckles, undoing her belt and letting her gi drop. Liz does the same.

They embrace and kiss. Hands squeeze and caress, mostly along the back and the two incredible butts. One amazingly rounded, the other tight and small and rippling with muscle. Chanda lowers her naked lover onto the floor effortlessly. Hands and lips move to small breasts. One hand moves lower, squeezing and pressing on tight buttocks. Moans reveal their sensitivity. Thighs scissor. Groins crush together and rub. Both women moan. Liz mirrors Chanda, grasping a breast and a round buttock with each hand. Liz becomes the most excited, especially when Chanda straddles a thigh and pushes fingers into her pussy. Anastasia can see the flex of arm muscles as, more and more rapidly, Chanda thrusts digits inside her lover. Soon, Liz cries out her orgasmic pleasure. After one long press against her clit, and a harsh squeeze of her nipple, Chanda removes both hands, letting her lover taste the one with liquid pleasure on its fingers, before grasping the lithe woman’s head, gazing into her eyes and kissing her deeply.

“You didn’t cum,” Liz guesses.

“I’m fine,” Chanda smiles.

“Maybe I could help,” says Anastasia, standing naked, a hand rubbing languidly across her pussy. Her developing breasts sport small, rigid nipples.

“I can see both your point and Nick’s,” Chanda says. “You look closer to a woman than a girl.”

“But too much of a girl?”

“What do you think?” Chanda asks Liz.

Liz shrugs. “She’s woman enough for me.”

“Is this ... demonstration the usual thing for potential trainees?” Anastasia asks tentatively.

“She thinks we’re predators,” Liz remarks.

“I ... wouldn’t know,” Anastasia reminds them, “if this was normal or not.”

“She’s got you there, Liz,” Chanda grins. “It’s not, Anastasia.”

“I’ve only ever been with Chanda,” Liz admits. “She fucks men, but I don’t. She even asks, when a girl gets trained, if I’m interested. Especially those that seem interested in us, like you.”

“So, what’s different?”

“You like what you saw. It excited you,” Chanda asks.

“Yes,” Anastasia replies.

“Obviously,” Liz snickers.

Chanda continues, “You’ve experienced it before?”

“I had a friend...”

“Had?” asks Liz.

“She was older. Smart, but more in a world wise way. Our friendship became more intimate, due mostly to my curiosity about her body and mine. We discovered we enjoyed these explorations.”

“She taught you how to kiss,” Chanda surmises. “Nick noticed you kissed too well for a first time.”

“Nick knows about her. I tell him everything. Is this why... ?”

“It was up to Liz,” Chanda answers. “And she obviously decided.”

“The way you commanded me,” Anastasia says to Liz.

“Liz likes being bossy in bed,” Chanda smiles.

“And with Chanda being far more powerful than me, it’s harder for her to play the game, or to make the game real I guess.”

“I do what I can, but she’s right. The other thing is, I’ll probably be leaving soon.”

“Oh. I’m sorry,” she addresses Liz.

“Yeah. Me too. So this girlfriend?”

“She married some thickheaded asshole. An arrangement, but she didn’t seem to mind. She says he’s thick all over. He’s handsome enough. He’s training in his father’s business. Quite a successful one and I guess he’s trainable. For her as well, since she taught him how to pleasure her beyond sticking his big cock inside her. She gave me all the details during our last tryst together before she got married. After she got married, she couldn’t train him or his family from practically imprisoning her at their home. I guess he’s the jealous type.”

“So she’s a take charge type of girl?”

“Yeah.”

“And you liked it?”

“Yeah. It was freeing somehow. But I don’t want it from Nick. I guess I need to assert some power with a powerful man.”

“Grab her a robe, Chanda.”

“Yes Mistress,” Chanda chuckles, putting on her own robe before leaving the room.

Liz sits up and Anastasia sits beside her. “So you don’t want me to help pleasure Chanda?” Anastasia asks.

“Later. As a reward for doing well at your first lesson.”

“You’re certain I’ll do well?”

“You have the body and the brains for it,” Liz replies, her eyes caressing Anastasia’s young body. “You look strong.”

“I help my mom when I can, doing the heavy lifting in her servant duties. Her back isn’t great. I like to walk. It helps me think. And swim when it’s warm enough, even if the water never really is.”

“Mmm. It’s nice.” Liz’s hand reached towards Anastasia’s pert breast, but pulls back.

“Yours are spectacular, but Liz?”

“Hmm?”

“I don’t know how long I can be your lover.”

“What do you mean?”

“When I’m ready, or when Nick deems me ready, I’m going to marry the king.”

Liz’s chuckle ends when she sees the beauty’s seriousness. “How can you be so certain?”

“I have been since I was little. My father thought I was crazy or silly. Nick never did. I finally met my future husband this morning.”

“And it’s a done deal?”

“Yes. I just have to wait until my body looks appropriately mature. Unfortunately Nick wants to wait as well.”

“You plan on fucking them both?”

“Yes. Nick first, but yes. Too bad you don’t like men.”

“They’re too hard, especially that spear they carry around. And their smell. When they’re sweaty and especially when they cum. My brother tended to masturbate a lot when I lived with him. The smell actually makes me a little sick.”

“What about Nick?”

“What about him?”

“Any attraction?”

“I suppose. Like admiring a well-crafted statue. He’s pleasing to looks at. So is the king for that matter.”

“If you ever find an interest, it won’t be with the king.”

“Why not?”

“You’re not his type,” Anastasia giggles. “He likes them rounded. Big tits and ass.”

“I don’t know about your ass. I doubt it will hang on you like some overripe melon. But I bet you’re going to have more than a handful of tit flesh. And both will be firm and sexy and delicious. I can’t wait to taste them, or the succulence between those ass cheeks.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.