A Well-Lived Life 2 - Book 3 - Jessica - Cover

A Well-Lived Life 2 - Book 3 - Jessica

Copyright © 2015-2023 Penguintopia Productions

Chapter 25: April Showers

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 25: April Showers - This is the continuation of the story told in "A Well-Lived Life 2", Book 2. If you haven't read the entire 10 book "A Well-Lived Life" and the first two books of "A Well-Lived Life 2" you'll have some difficulty following the story. This is a dialog driven story. The author was voted 'Author of the Year' and 'Best New Author' in the 2015 Clitorides Awards.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Mult   Military   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Pregnancy   Slow  

January 22, 1989, Chicago, Illinois

"I think you should," Kara giggled. "She fits the bill perfectly!"

"I agree," Elyse said. "Young, your type of figure, and sweet. I don't think she's innocent, but you can overlook that failing!"

I chuckled, "It's not a failing! You know that I don't put any particular value on virginity."

"Except when it's on offer to be taken!" Elyse giggled.

"Did you really not know that Jen and Josie were gone?" I asked Kara.

"Honestly, I had no idea," Kara said. "They don't clear their social calendar with me any more than they do with you."

"Sounds like fate to me," Elyse said with a smirk.

"Don't try to play mind games with me, Elyse Clarke!"

"Because you know you'll lose! Just as you always do!"

Both girls laughed.

"What do you have to lose?" Kara asked.

"My sanity if I spend any more time with the two of you!" I chuckled.

"Too late, Snuggle Bear. That was gone years ago! The proof was on August 23, 1985!"

"The day I asked you and Jess to marry me?"

"If that doesn't prove you've completely lost your mind, nothing will!"

"OK! OK! I'll go see her at 8:15pm. But I'm not promising that I'll DO anything. Now, let me finish making dinner!"

After we ate and did the dishes, I spent some time with Kara, Elyse, Birgit, and Matthew. I took a quick shower, and at 8:15pm, to smirks from Kara and Elyse, I went out the back door, crossed the yard and went to the coach house. I found her sitting in the living room with the TV tuned to VH-1. The Super Bowl had ended just before I'd left the main house, with the Bengals losing to the 49ers 20-16, due in large part, in my opinion, to a serious injury to Tim Krumrie.

"Hi!" April said. "I see you aren't a coward!"

"Hi," I responded.

I sat on the loveseat because April was on the couch.

"How can a guy like you be such a coward?" she asked with a big smile.

"A guy like me? And why do you keep calling me a coward?"

"According to Josie, you have more experience than any guy she knows, are the best guy she's ever had, and are VERY adventurous. And equally important, you have enough freedom to have some fun."

"Josie talks too much," I countered.

"So it IS true," April smiled.

"I'm curious as to exactly how you ended up in a conversation that got you that information."

"I was complaining to Josie at work about how useless the boys I'd dated were, and how they were about as clueless as they could possibly be when it came to female anatomy. She suggested I try girls, but that doesn't appeal to me!"

I chuckled, "Being bi does give her a very different perspective."

"I'm sure it does, but no thanks. Anyway, I asked about how Jennifer got pregnant given their situation and she told me about you and Jennifer, and your history. She made an off-handed reference to your abilities. So I asked a direct question, and she told me you ate pussy better than any guy she knew."

"As I said, she talks WAY too much."

"I notice you aren't denying it," she smirked.

"Is this leading somewhere in particular?" I asked a bit testily, because I was feeling as if I was interviewing for a house stud position!

"Jesus, Steve!" April exclaimed. "Relax! I thought you were fun and a nice guy! I guess maybe I was wrong."

She was right. I was being a jerk. I needed to fix that and start over.

"Sorry," I said. "Wait here."

I got up and walked back outside, closing the door behind me. I took a couple of deep breaths, then turned around and knocked on the door. I opened it and went inside.

"Hi, April!" I said happily.

"Hi!" April replied, playing along. "I see you aren't a coward!"

"No, of course not! What can I do for you?"

"According to Josie, you have more experience than any guy she knows, are the best guy she's ever had, and are VERY adventurous. And equally important, you have enough freedom to have some fun."

"All true," I chuckled. "You said you like challenges. So do I!"

"Good! I have a challenge for you. Want to hear it?"

I smiled and this time I walked over to the couch, not the loveseat, and sat a few inches away from April.

"It better be a good one," I grinned.

"No guy has ever been able to get me there. Ever!"

"A totally smoking-hot girl like you?"

"Yes, a totally smoking-hot girl like me!"

"Oral? Fingers? Intercourse?"

"No. No. Never tried."

"Huh?" I asked, surprised by that revelation.

"If a guy couldn't get me off with his fingers or tongue, why would I let him fuck me?"

"Are you saying what I think you're saying?"

She laughed, "Wait! I'm not a virgin, but only one guy ever got in there. It was when I was fifteen and it lasted about 20 seconds and it totally sucked. He didn't even try to get me there. I resolved to never let anyone else in there unless they could get me off with their fingers or mouth first. It's only fair!"

"Now I have to ask you a question. Did you just leave them high and dry?"

"If he can't get me there, why should I get HIM there?"

"That's pretty damned cruel!" I observed.

"How do you figure? Because you're a guy? And guys ALWAYS deserve to get off?"

"Well, when you put it that way..." I chuckled.

"So, do you accept the challenge?"

"Spell it out, hot girl!"

"It's a two-part challenge. Your first challenge is to get into one of the hottest, tightest pussies you've ever had!" she smirked. "Your second challenge is to bring me off that way, too."

"The reward for the first one is obvious," I smirked. "What's the reward for completing the second one?"

"That's where my challenge comes in. To give you my other two cherries!" she giggled. "I'm as adventurous as you are!"

"You've never, ever given a blowjob?" I asked, surprised.

"Why should I? Seriously, if the guy can't get me off, there's NO WAY he deserves my mouth around his dick! And he sure as heck doesn't deserve to have me swallow his cum!"

"A very interesting perspective."

"Josie said to tell you that I was tested and I'm clean. And that I'm on the Pill."

"Good to know," I chuckled.

"Well?" she asked, arching an eyebrow.

There was no question that she fit within the rules that Elyse and Kara had given me, and because I'd included Elyse in the conversation, I'd kept that promise as well. April also fit the type of girl I was attracted to — cute, athletic, small breasts, and long hair. And unlike her previous guys, I had an outlet for any frustration that might occur if she really couldn't have an orgasm.

Back in High School, Beth Pater had always had difficulty having an orgasm from intercourse. I wondered if that were still true, but I didn't think I could ask her that question at a Board meeting! I'd also had trouble getting Kellie Linden there, but I suspected that had more to do with the fact that she had only been interested in learning the mechanics. She'd changed her mind later, but by then I was completely uninterested in her.

"I'm game. I'll need to go back to the house to get some rubbers, though."

She shook her head, "I'm on the Pill. No rubbers required. Or allowed! I want to FEEL you if it gets to that point."

I wanted April. But there was Jessica's rule to think about. Of course, I'd broken it quite a few times since she'd left me. At this point, what was once more? In fact, my mind immediately went to the fact that this might be the LAST time I could do it without a rubber. Memories of Erin Jackson and Michelle Parker flowed into my mind. Regrettably, I'd had to use a rubber with Erin, but Michelle had been on the Pill. And the memory of the feel of that extremely tight pussy on my dick from eleven years in the past was enough to convince me.

"If? IF?" I chuckled.

"Are you done talking?" she asked, tilting her head.

"I think I can find a better use for my mouth," I grinned. "Are you sure Jesse is asleep?"

"Soundly. I made sure to wear him out after dinner!"

I scooted closer to April on the couch and put my arm around her, and pulled her gently across my lap. She twisted so that she was facing me and we touched our lips together. That first contact was barely a graze, but it quickly turned in to a searing, desperate, almost violent French kiss. April clearly needed release, and I was going to do my damnedest to provide it. I slid my hand up to cup her small breast through the thin material of her T-shirt and discovered that she wasn't wearing a bra. April moaned softly and rotated her body to press her breast harder into my palm.

I moved my hand slightly and used my thumb and forefinger to gently tweak April's small, hard nipple. She moaned again and put her hand on my neck, pulling our lips tighter together as she pressed her tongue deeply into my mouth. After a bit of jousting, she retreated, and my tongue followed hers back into her mouth as I tweaked her nipple harder and harder. April broke the kiss and gasped for air.

"You're making me so hot!" she gasped.

I didn't respond verbally, I just lowered my mouth to hers and we resumed the fierce kiss. I slid my hand away from April's breast to her waist, and gently tugged her T-shirt from her jeans, and then slipped my hand underneath. I quickly found the small, fleshy mound with the nipple I'd been toying with and covered it with my palm. I enjoyed the feel of her soft skin and the hard nipple against my palm.

But that wasn't what I really wanted. I slid my hand back down and tugged lightly on the T-shirt. April broke the kiss and sat up, raising her arms over her head to allow me to remove her top. With her beautiful breasts exposed, there was only one thing to do. I leaned her back a bit, lowered my head, and quickly latched onto her nipple, sucking and licking with gusto. My hand, no longer occupied, found her stomach and inched slowly towards her jeans.

"Yes," she whispered.

I needed no further invitation! I slipped my fingers into her jeans, then under the waistband of her cotton panties. My fingers discovered soft pubic hair and April spread her legs slightly. Even before I reached my goal, radiated heat warmed my fingers. The heat grew more intense as I ran my middle finger across the top of her labia, and I slid my finger completely between her legs.

Super-heated juices coated my finger as I moved it slowly up and down along her labia. After a few strokes, I pressed the tip of my finger between her lips and squeezed my hand to put pressure on her clit. April raised her hips a bit and moaned softly as I sucked on her nipple and rubbed her clit. I was making her feel good, but that wasn't enough to get me where I desperately wanted to be.

I pushed my finger into her tight folds and wiggled it a bit, receiving another moan in return. I began to wonder how this girl could never have been brought to orgasm. She was responding, and I was sure that the right attention from my fingers, or soon, my tongue, would easily bring her over the edge. Just thinking about pushing my tongue into her made me salivate and become rock hard.

I released April's breast from my mouth and slowly withdrew my finger from her dripping pussy. I shifted her to the couch and moved both hands to the button of her jeans. I quickly unbuttoned and unzipped them, then knelt on the floor in front of her. I slipped my hands behind April and she lifted her butt from the couch, allowing me to pull off both her jeans and panties. I stopped to take in the gorgeous view before me.

Black hair framing her face and cascading over her shoulders; sparkling eyes with deep brown irises; a small button nose and small, full lips with just a hint of pink lipstick; small round breasts topped by red, eraser-sized nipples; a flat stomach with a small round belly button situated above a perfect triangle of soft black pubic hair; plump, pink labia glistening with juices; long legs that seemed to go on forever.

"Smoking hot," I whispered.

April smiled as I pulled her butt closer to the edge of the couch, gently spread her legs, and lowered my mouth to her pussy. The smell was overwhelming, the flavor intoxicating. I had no idea how a guy could get this far and not bring her off. She had a pussy that I could eat for hours if necessary. I didn't think I'd need to, but I was sure going to take as long as necessary!

I slowly and carefully explored her tight, hot tunnel with my tongue. I could imagine what it would feel like to plunge into those depths, but I didn't have permission to do that yet. I glanced up and saw April smiling and watching me pleasure her. I returned my focus to her pussy and moved my mouth so that I could suck and lick her clit. I explored and discovered what had to be the source of her problem! She had a very small clitoris, and it was covered by plump folds in a way I'd never encountered before.

I lifted my head and looked up at April, "Have you ever had an orgasm at all?"

She bit her lower lip and shook her head. That didn't really surprise me, given what I'd found. She'd probably have needed to rub herself raw to finger herself to orgasm, and I guessed she didn't own a vibrator, which might have made it easier. April was, in my mind, the opposite of how Elyse had been as a teenager. Elyse had been so sensitive that contact was so pleasurable it approached painful.

I lowered my face to April's pussy and resumed my ministrations. I continued probing in and out of her, occasionally running my tongue over the flesh that guarded her clit, wondering how I could achieve my goal. This was a totally new experience for me, so I wasn't sure. I decided to explore further, and see if I could find a way to expose her. I lifted my face and moved my hands so that I could spread her open with my fingers. After a bit of experimentation, I found a way to move the covering just enough to expose the tip and run my tongue over it.

April jumped and squeaked. "There!" she gasped.

As I continued to run the tip of my tongue over her clit, a bit more of it became exposed as it filled with blood and I was able to gently suck on it.

"Ungh!" April groaned.

It had been more than ten minutes and I could feel the tension building in my jaw, but I wasn't about to stop. I was so close to getting what I wanted that nothing short of death was going to stop me from achieving my goal! I kept going and could tell that I had her close, but it wasn't quite getting her there. I needed something more, so I held her open with one hand and slid my finger along her labia to coat it with her juices, then gently pushed it into her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.