A Well-Lived Life 2 - Book 3 - Jessica
Chapter 6: Fools Rush In...

Copyright © 2015-2023 Penguintopia Productions

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 6: Fools Rush In... - This is the continuation of the story told in "A Well-Lived Life 2", Book 2. If you haven't read the entire 10 book "A Well-Lived Life" and the first two books of "A Well-Lived Life 2" you'll have some difficulty following the story. This is a dialog driven story. The author was voted 'Author of the Year' and 'Best New Author' in the 2015 Clitorides Awards.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Mult   Military   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Pregnancy   Slow  

November 30, 1988, Cincinnati, Ohio

"I'll make some tea," Becky said.

"OK."

I was sitting on the couch in her small one-bedroom apartment. When we'd left her father's house, I'd followed her home. Neither of us had said anything to Ben, and the driveway was long enough that he wouldn't have seen us go the same way, though I hadn't told him where I was staying, so that actually wouldn't have meant much. But I didn't want him to know we were together, and neither did she.

"Lemon OK?" she asked.

"Sure."

"You really are depressed, aren't you?"

"I am," I replied. "I tried my best not to show it around your dad, but when I was with Joyce and my dad, I didn't hide it. Trying to put on a happy face is exhausting."

"And that's why you're in Ohio?"

"I told your dad I was stressed and that Dave and Julia said I needed a break. They were right. But I have to get my head back in the game or I'm going to be in trouble at work."

"But you own the company!"

"Then it's a good thing that I'm just a programmer. I just can't focus, and not having to make important decisions is a good thing. Pretty much no matter what I'm doing, I keep thinking about Jessica and Rachel."

"Does anything take your mind off it?"

I burst out laughing, "There is NO WAY I am telling you what that is."

She laughed as well, "Then obviously it's sex!"

"Busted because I couldn't keep a straight face!" I admitted.

The tea kettle whistled and Becky poured hot water into the pot and added three tea bags to steep. She brought the pot and two cups into the living room. She set them on the table and then turned the radio to Q102. I hadn't listened to WKRQ in ages, and my favorite DJ, Mark Sebastian, had moved first to Boston, but was now in Chicago on B96.

"I couldn't take advantage of you in that way," she said. "Not after what happened when we were Seniors."

That was a revelation and a change. The 'old Becky' would have tried to use my emotions against me to get what she wanted.

"That's a change," I said.

She smiled, "If you want to stay, stay. If you do, you can stay on the couch if you want."

Very much a different Becky.

"I have no idea what I want," I said. "Well, no, that's not true. I want things to go back to what they were before October 17th. That would be perfect. Jess and I would be happy, she'd be having my baby, she'd still be in her Residency program, and I wouldn't be facing a paternity suit."

Becky smiled, "And I'd like things to go back before July 2, 1978. So that I could tell you that I would agree just to keep dating and put the long-term decisions off until the future."

"Because you think it would have worked out in the end?"

"Given everything that happened? You would have come home from Sweden, we'd have dated, and ended up in Chicago together. Well, not living together, most likely, but still seeing each other. Who knows? But it sure would have turned out differently from how it has."

I nodded, "True. If I'd told Carla 'no', it would have turned out differently, too. I almost did. In fact, I tried to break it off with her several times before we had sex. But now I'm playing a stupid 'What if?' game that can't do anything but tie me in knots."

Becky poured tea for both of us and we sipped it from our cups.

"I guess it is silly," she said. "I can't go back and undo any of that stuff. Neither can you."

"Nope. All we can do is move forward. And that's pretty much what I have to do. Take stock of my life and figure out how to move forward. A lot depends on what Jessica does, but I can't see anything other than divorce in our future. What about you?"

"That's just it," Becky sighed. "I'm not sure that I can have a healthy relationship with anyone. I still have my problems. I'm afraid I'll get into a relationship and either I'll mess it up or he won't be able to handle my past."

"You could at least actually TRY," I said. "Go on a date. I'm sure there are guys out there who are patient, loving, and kind. Take things very slowly and talk to him. Just get to know him and let him get to know you. You'll know if he can handle your past pretty quickly."

"Look what happened with Jessica; she couldn't handle YOUR past!"

"That's what has me so confused," I said. "She knows all about the past, including everything about you. Remember, Kara, Jessica, and I are a trio. Or were, I guess. That's why I'm so confused. And what really frosts me is that she won't talk to me. Which is the same thing that bugs me about Carla and Rachel. Lack of communication."

We sipped our tea in silence for a bit, with just the music playing from the radio disturbing the silence.

"So what do we do?" she asked.

"You mean you and me? Or individually?"

"Either. You pick."

"Individually? We do the best we can with the cards we've been dealt. That's all anyone can do. You take some tentative steps and go on dates. I just have to wait a bit for others to play their hands to see how things turn out."

"No, you don't. Go find Jessica. Tell her you're sorry, that you want to help her, and you'll take her back. Period."

"I don't know that I can do that," I said.

"If you don't actually try at least once more, I think you'll wind up hating yourself."

"Joyce more or less said the same thing," I said.

"If I have to go on real dates, you have to give Jessica one more REAL chance. Deal?"

I felt I could agree, as I was positive that Jessica would refuse any entreaties because she knew having an abortion was the end.

"Deal," I said.

"How about the other answer?" she asked.

"I have no idea. You tell me."

"Promise not to get upset?"

"Of course."

"Come to bed with me. No strings. No commitments. No worries. Just you and I making each other feel good. We sure used to know how. I bet we still do. I can handle it if you can. If sex helps you forget, let me help you. I think it'll be pretty explosive. After all, I haven't had sex since January 23rd of 1981!" she finished with a giggle.

I wanted to. Very badly. As I'd noted that night in the hotel room, she'd become a beautiful, sexy woman. But there was a BIG impediment.

"There's the issue of trust," I said.

She nodded, "I figured you would bring that up. I know you have no reason at all to trust me, but I'm on the Pill. I've been taking it again for a couple of years."

"Why?" I asked.

"I started taking it before I came to see you that day in Chicago, before I tried to kill myself. If you had done what I wanted, I didn't want there to be ANY chance I got pregnant. I know condoms aren't 100% safe, which you said before. I never stopped because I planned to date. But I never could bring myself to do it. I really didn't stop taking the pills. You have no reason to trust me, but it's true."

"I don't know," I said.

She set her cup down on the coffee table and turned. She put one hand on my shoulder and another on my leg, just above my knee.

"I could never hurt you. You've never been anything but sweet and kind to me, even when I hurt you badly. Make love to me, please."

"That's part of the issue," I said.

"The word? I guess I can see how that would bother you. Then forget I asked that way. Come to bed with me and let's fuck each other silly so we can forget all our problems, at least for one night."

"We were always good at that, weren't we?" I smirked.

"Very. I'll leave it up to you. No pressure. Decide what you want to do and let me know. If it's just sitting here talking and drinking tea all night, that's fine. If you want to go back to where you're staying, that's fine. As I said, no pressure."

"You wouldn't happen to have any lip gloss, would you?" I grinned.

"Cherry and strawberry. You liked both of those."

"I did."

"Wait here," she said.

She got up and went down the short hall to the bedroom and was back quickly. She sat in my lap and put her arms around my neck, our lips touched and a distinct cherry flavor filled my mouth. We kissed softly for several minutes before she broke the kiss and stood up. She took the empty tea pot and cups to the kitchen, then came back to stand in front of me.

"I'm going to go to bed," she said. "Are you saying good night?"

"No," I said.

She smiled and held out her hand. I took it and stood up, and she led me to her bedroom. She walked back out and turned out the lights in the living room and turned off the radio. She came back to her bedroom, and I watched as she lit candles. It reminded me of that first time we'd been together. When she finished lighting the candles, she came to stand in front of me.

"Before I turn out the lights, I want to see," she said.

"Me, too," I said.

She smiled and pulled her sweater over her head, and I began to undress. Just over a minute later, we were standing naked, just a few inches from each other. Becky took a step back and looked up and down.

"Damn, Steve! You turned into a very handsome, sexy man! Did that thing get bigger since you were sixteen?"

I chuckled, "Probably a bit, but I don't measure! Your breasts certainly did!"

"Actually a full A-cup instead of AA!"

"And nicely widened hips," I grinned. "You're quite sexy, you know that?"

"Thanks!" she smiled. "I assume your skills have improved?"

I chuckled, "You'll have to be the judge of that! Is there something specific you had in mind?"

"I don't even really know the possibilities. I've only had sex with you, and before you, I only did a tiny bit of kissing. Blow my mind! Or do you want me to blow you?" she giggled.

"I can go five or maybe six times. Want to use one for that?" I smirked.

"Are you going to use a rubber?"

"No," I said. "I want to feel you."

"Do what you want with me," she said softly. "Anything."

I chuckled. There was one thing I'd never done with Becky.

"Do you have any baby oil?"

"Baby oil? Why?"

"There's one thing we've never done," I smirked.

"What?"

"Get the baby oil and a towel. I'll show you."

She padded out of the room and in a minute was back with a small bottle that she handed to me, along with a bath towel.

"What are you going to do to me?" she asked, slightly nervous.

I just smiled and moved over to the bed and moved a pillow to the center, and put the towel over it.

"Lie down," I said. "On your front, with your waist on the middle of the pillow."

"Why? Wait! No!" she gasped.

"I thought you said 'anything'," I grinned.

I would never force her into something like this, though a bit of encouragement wasn't out of line. And Becky had a nice sexy butt. It wasn't as good as Kimmy's, but it was damned close.

"I, uhm, did. But I had no idea it would be THAT!" she said. "You've done it before?"

"Yes."

"And you like it?"

"Yes."

"OK," she said, and got on the bed as I'd requested.

I wolf-whistled at her cute butt and she giggled nervously. The first thing I had to do was make sure that she was relaxed. I set the bottle down on the night stand and sat on the bed next to her. I started to gently massage her shoulders.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"Helping you relax. If you're too tense, it'll never work. Just breathe deeply and relax."

"I'd be more relaxed if you fucked me!" she giggled.

"We'll get to that! I promise!" I chuckled. "Fucking, sucking, licking. The whole gamut!"

"Oh God, yes!" she sighed.

I moved my hands down her back and massaged her butt cheeks. She sighed deeply and I could feel the tension start to drain. I grabbed the bottle of oil and spread some on my hands and rubbed it into her butt cheeks.

"That feels really nice."

A few minutes later, I squeezed oil from the bottle between her butt cheeks and gently rubbed it over her rear entrance.

"That tickles!" she giggled.

Just the thought of being inside her had me rock hard. I put some oil on my hand and covered my dick with it. I squirted some extra on the tip, set the bottle down, and knelt behind Becky. I put my dick against her hole and leaned forward a bit and propped myself on my hands.

"Just relax, take a deep breath and let it out," I said.

I felt her relax, and when she took a deep breath, I thrust forward and popped into her. Becky's breath exploded from her mouth.

"Fuuuuuucccccckkkk!" she groaned.

"You OK?" I asked.

"I don't know. Wait, OK?" she gasped.

"Yes."

The head of my dick felt like it was being crushed by her muscles, and the heat was tremendous. Becky relaxed after a couple of minutes and took a couple of deep breaths.

"OK," she whispered.

I pushed a bit deeper, and when she didn't resist or tense up, I pulled back and pushed even deeper. It took seven strokes until my pubic hair touched her butt cheeks.

"You OK?" I asked.

"I have no idea," she gasped. "I don't even know what to compare it to."

I pulled back slowly, then pushed all the way back into her in a single stroke, causing her to groan.

"Will you make me cum this way?" she gasped.

"Rub your clit," I suggested.

She slipped her hand underneath her as I began to slowly fuck her butt with long, slow strokes. I didn't want her to be overly sore, so I didn't try to hold back. She had a small orgasm and a minute later, I let myself go. I pushed all the way in and filled her butt with hard jets of cum.

"Umgh!" she groaned. "That feels weird!"

When my orgasm passed, I gently pulled out, then leaned down and kissed the small of her back. I got off the bed and helped Becky up. She was a bit wobbly as I led her to the bathroom. I turned on the shower and helped her into the tub. I washed the oil and the small leak of cum from her butt, then thoroughly washed my dick, soaping and rinsing twice. When it was clean, I turned off the water, and we got out. I helped Becky dry off, and then we went to her bedroom. I tossed the towel on the floor, moved the pillow to the head of the bed, and then we climbed in.

"You OK?" I asked.

"That was the weirdest thing I've ever done," she said.

"What can I do for you?" I asked.

"I want your tongue in me. I always liked that!"

We kissed for a few minutes and I slid down and pressed my tongue into Becky's very tight pussy. She hadn't had sex in almost eight years, and responded quickly to my attention. Her sweet juices poured over my tongue and coated my face.

"God, yes, make me cum!" she hissed.

I sucked hard on her clit, and she bucked against me and moaned loudly. Her orgasm ran its course, and I continued pleasuring her until she had two more orgasms. I was ready and moved on top of her. I put my glans against her labia and thrust hard, pushing nearly all the way in with one thrust. I pulled back and pushed hard, bottoming out in her tight, slick pussy.

"I've missed this," she sighed. "Fuck me, please."

"Hard?" I asked.

"Like that first time," she whispered.

We began a hard-driving fuck that shook the bed and banged the headboard into the wall. Becky wrapped her legs tightly around the small of my back and hugged me tightly with her arms. Our breathing grew ragged and we could no longer kiss. Raw animal lust took over, and we threw ourselves at each other. I didn't bother with trying to hold back. The next time could be slow and last forever. This one was meant to be hard and fast.

I felt small spasms in her little pussy and knew she was close. I pounded as hard as I could and after a minute slammed hard into her as cum exploded from my dick. Becky screamed, and I felt the extreme contractions of her pussy muscles as they milked the cum from me. Sweat poured from our bodies and the sheet under Becky was drenched. I collapsed onto her small body and gasped for breath.

"That," she gasped, "was just what I needed. Thank you."

"That's two," I chuckled.

"I've really missed you, Steve. We should have done this a long time ago."

"No, we shouldn't have. We both had to be in the right place," I said. "Or the wrong one, I guess."

"Wrong one?"

"I need to fuck you to forget about my problems. You need to fuck me because you won't risk going out on a date."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.