A Well-Lived Life 2 - Book 3 - Jessica - Cover

A Well-Lived Life 2 - Book 3 - Jessica

Copyright © 2015-2023 Penguintopia Productions

Chapter 4: Out of the Frying Pan...

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 4: Out of the Frying Pan... - This is the continuation of the story told in "A Well-Lived Life 2", Book 2. If you haven't read the entire 10 book "A Well-Lived Life" and the first two books of "A Well-Lived Life 2" you'll have some difficulty following the story. This is a dialog driven story. The author was voted 'Author of the Year' and 'Best New Author' in the 2015 Clitorides Awards.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Mult   Military   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Pregnancy   Slow  

November 25, 1988, Chicago, Illinois

"I am DEAD," I whispered.

"Shh," she whispered. "Just be quiet. They NEVER come into my room. Did you lock the door?"

I nodded.

"All your clothes are in here, right?" she asked in a whisper.

I nodded again.

I heard footfalls on the staircase and then a soft knock on the door.

"Jacqui?" I heard Mr. Vickers say softly.

"In bed, Dad," she said, smirking at me.

She began moving slowly forward and back, and made a silly face at me. I was amazed that my erection hadn't gone completely away, but the tight folds of her tunnel and her slow movements helped keep me hard.

"Did you have a nice time on your date?"

"Yes. We had dinner, went to the movies, got ice cream, and then he brought me home. I came up to my room and got into bed. Why are you home?"

"Mom wasn't feeling well, so we decided to come home early. Sleep tight! We'll see you at breakfast!"

"'Night, Dad!" Jacqui answered.

She leaned down and quietly kissed me, then moved her lips to my ear and whispered, "See?"

I was afraid to speak, for fear of being heard. But she started moving her hips again.

"What are you doing?" I whispered.

"Finishing what I started," she whispered. "We just need to be VERY quiet."

That was a TALL order, given how pleasurable sex with Jacquelyn was. The wrong sound at the wrong time would bring the entire world crashing down on us. Knowing that her parents were in the master bedroom across the hall somehow made it even more thrilling, more exciting. We continued making love in slow motion, and just before a massive orgasm overtook Jacquelyn, she pressed her face into the pillow next to me to muffle her groan. It was all I could do to stay quiet as I felt the wonderful pressure on my dick.

When her orgasm had passed, she sat up again, and rode me gently until she had a second orgasm, once again burying her face in the pillow next to mine. Her third one was massive, as the one at the end of our first lovemaking session had been, and I immediately blasted cum deep into her pussy, my mouth on her breast, sucking hard to suppress the groan that welled up inside me.

Jacquelyn lay on top of me for about ten minutes, before she moved next to me and I cuddled her. I wondered how I was going to get safely out of the house.

"How do I get out of here?" I asked quietly.

"Once I'm sure they're asleep, you can sneak out. We just have to be super quiet. Maybe another forty-five minutes to be safe."

"OK," I said.

"Which should be long enough to do it again!" she giggled quietly.

"You're amazing," I whispered. "Crazy, but amazing!"

"You really think so?" she asked.

"I really do!"

"Maybe you'll want to do this again sometime? Soon?"

"Anytime you want," I sighed.

"Can you do that thing with your mouth again next time?" she asked.

"I can do it right now," I said.

I slid down and proceeded to lick her to three orgasms. She pulled a pillow over her face to muffle her moans, and by the time the third one had passed, I slid up and slipped deliciously into her. We had another very slow, very deliberate screw, muffling the sounds of our orgasms with deep, passionate kisses. When we finished, we reluctantly got out of bed. Fortunately, she had a private bathroom where I could empty my bladder and use a washcloth to clean up. When I came out of the bathroom, Jacqui was wearing a robe, so I quickly and quietly dressed, but didn't put my shoes on, hoping my stocking feet would be quiet enough to sneak out. We kissed, parting reluctantly, and then I grabbed my fedora. Jacqui took my hand, and we stood by the door to her room.

"Let me go out first," she whispered.

She turned off the light and carefully opened the door and peeked out. Seeing nothing, she went into the hallway and listened carefully at her parents' bedroom door. I waited until she signaled that I should go and I carefully walked down the hall carrying my shoes. I got to the top of the stairs and turned to see Jacquelyn still standing by the door to her parents' room. She nodded, and I carefully started down the stairs.

A loud creak greeted my third step, and I heard a voice.

"Jacqui?" it said.

She waved frantically, and I continued down the stairs and then towards the front door. Fortunately for me, it was a fairly straight, clear path. I got to the front door just as I heard a door open upstairs.

My heart was racing, and I stood completely still, hoping the shadows would hide me, not wanting to move or even breathe.

"Sorry, Dad," Jacqui said from the top of the stairs. "I was getting a drink. I forgot about the creaky stair."

She'd moved quickly down the hall to be in a position to fib about what was happening. I had no idea if I could get out of the house unnoticed and unscathed, but I sure hoped I could.

"OK, Princess," he said. "Go get your drink."

She started down the stairs again, and when she got to the bottom, she nodded. I very slowly and very carefully slid the chain off the door. In reality, it wasn't very loud, but I was sure it could be heard upstairs. Jacquelyn went to the kitchen and turned on the light. She pointed to me and then opened the fridge and rattled some bottles. I did my best to open the door at the same time, and slip out through it. I managed to close it quietly behind me and finally breathed a small sigh of relief.

I knew I wasn't completely out of the woods, though, and despite the light rain that had started to fall, I didn't stop to put on my shoes. I walked quickly to my car, my socks becoming soaked. I unlocked the car, got in, and closed the door. I breathed out hard and started shaking. I'd escaped Jacqui's parents. But that wasn't what had me shaking. I'd cum three times in her amazingly pleasurable pussy. And I had no idea if she was protected.

Why had I not even thought about it? I sat there, shaking; wondering what had possibly possessed me to do that. As the shakes slowed, I realized that it was because I just didn't give a damn. Jessica had left me and was going to kill my baby. I had another daughter who was almost four that I didn't even know existed until six weeks ago. My life was upside down and I was seeking pleasure anywhere I could find it, without any concern for the consequences. And even recognizing that, I just didn't care.

All three of those young pussies had felt GOOD. I realized just how much I hated condoms, and if Jessica wasn't around to force the issue, I wasn't going to use them. If Hope wanted me again, I'd do it. If Jacquelyn wanted me again, I'd do it, though I'd need to get her to start taking the Pill if she wasn't on it. In fact, I'd probably ask HER, it had been so good. Kimmy, well, if she was amenable, and I was sure she was, I had lunch plans every day for as far as the eye could see.

With all three of them, I had to be careful not to let anyone know what was going on. I had enough flexibility in my schedule that I could easily get together with them without parental, or in the case of NIKA, management, interference. For the moment, and likely for the foreseeable future, pleasure was my only goal. Well, getting maximum pleasure and staying out of trouble. That did mean that Penny still had to be off limits, no matter how much I wanted her. And, despite the disaster with Jessica, Fawn was off limits as well, because I didn't want to risk my relationship with Al Barton.

I finally calmed down enough to start the car. The clock on the stereo showed 1:15am, and I knew Kara would most likely be asleep. In fact, the only person who would potentially be up was Elyse, though it was a bit late, even for her. I drove home, and when I got one house away, I turned off the headlights, took the car out of gear and coasted into the driveway. I shut off the engine, removed my socks, and got out of the car. I carefully shut the door, though I couldn't help making some noise. I turned to walk towards the house when the back door of the coach house opened.

"Steve?" Jennifer said softly. "Why are you sneaking in?"

I sighed and turned to face my accuser. Wordlessly, I walked up the steps to the coach house and into the kitchen. Jennifer was wearing pyjamas, and I saw the soft glow of the TV from the other room.

"What are you doing up?"

"I couldn't sleep. Josie and Jesse are sleeping. What's going on?"

"Just coming home late, that's all. I didn't want to disturb anyone."

"Are you OK? I mean, really OK?"

"What do you think?" I asked.

"I think you're a mess, that's what I think. This isn't like with Kara, it's more like it was when I told you we were moving to Seattle. Not exactly, because there wasn't the issue with a baby, but you know what I mean. You're distraught. And I remember what happened last time. You thought you could fuck your way out of your depression."

She had me pegged, but the truth of the matter was, I LIKED what I'd done the last few days. Jessica would probably call it out of control, but that only made it even better! I was sticking an ice pick in her eye and she didn't even know it. If I did see her, I was going to tell her EVERYTHING.

I didn't think I was done yet. I had a list in my fantasy area that I was going to implement. Well, minus a few things I'd never do — Penny, Fawn, and Trudy Spencer. But if, say, Lisa and Peggy wanted a tumble, they'd get the fucking of their lives. Actually, there were others I couldn't be with — Kathy, Melanie, Bethany, and anyone else dating or married to a friend. I was going to need my friends. But anyone else? Fair game.

"I'm upset, and yes, probably a bit depressed, but other than wishing evil on Jessica, I'm fine."

"Where were you tonight?"

"On a date. And yes, Kara knew where I was."

"A date?"

"A date. I'm hanging in there. I'm going to work, I'm going to karate, I'm taking care of the kids."

"And chasing skirts," Jennifer said, shaking her head. "I don't know that for sure, but I think so. Be careful, Steve. Don't let this thing with Jessica, and the possibility of a daughter you didn't know about make you crazy. You still have Kara, Elyse, and the kids. Don't be dumb, Steve."

"I'm fine, Jen. Really. Kara knew where I was, and she has no problem with me having dalliances."

"If you need to talk, come see me. Any time. I mean it, Steve."

"Thanks, Jen. I love you, you know that."

She smiled, "I know. You always have. And I've loved you since I met you as well."

"I'm glad we ended up together, even if we can't be 'together'," I made air quotes.

"If you decide you want to try to fuck your way out of this depression, leave ME out of it!"

"Jen, if you want to run away — you, me, and Jesse — just say the word."

"You know better than that," she said. "But I understand the sentiment."

We hugged, and I headed barefoot to the house. Nobody was up, and the house was dark. I decided to take a quick shower, so I went to the basement, took a quick shower, and then went up to the bedroom. I quietly took off my clothes, checked the alarm clock and slipped into bed next to Kara, being careful not to disturb her. I closed my eyes and fell asleep with thoughts of Jacquelyn running through my mind.

November 26, 1988, Chicago, Illinois

"You got in late last night," Kara said. "Did you have fun?"

I wasn't in the mood to talk about it, and I also didn't want to reveal Jacquelyn's confidence until I had a chance to talk to her on Monday morning when we ran.

"Dinner, a movie, ice cream, and then we stopped at her house. I went in to see her parents, and later, when I came home, Jennifer saw me and asked me to come in and talk."

We got out of bed, and after Kara checked on Birgit, she and I got into the shower.

"Jacqui was happy when you left?"

"Ecstatic," I said truthfully. "She told me that a guy at school asked her out and she's going to go out with him after Christmas break."

"You did a good thing, Steve. Did she help take your mind off your troubles?"

"To a point," I said. "But they're still there. Jessica's betrayal and Carla's deception. A baby I'll never know and one I never knew existed until a few weeks ago. If they had just talked to me, we could have worked things out. But they didn't. Jessica won't, and Gwen says I can't talk to Carla yet. It's driving me nuts!"

"That's what bothered you about me, wasn't it?" she asked softly.

"Yes," I said. "And about Jennifer. And that's what the problem with Annie was. And with Dona. In fact, that's probably the source of just about every problem I've had. Either me not talking or the girl not talking. It took me a long time to come to terms with you leaving me, and it was talking that helped."

"Stephie and Anala, mostly, right?"

"And Bethany, and a few others. But yeah. The thing is, you eventually started talking to me, and I could at least kind of communicate with you through your mom. I'm totally out in the cold with Jessica and Carla. And I don't see a light at the end of the tunnel. If things go the way Gwen expects, and Bethany has predicted, it's going to be a holy war over Rachel. Carla is going to try to cut me off from Rachel while making me pay child support."

We finished in the shower and got dressed. Kara picked up Birgit, and we went downstairs to have breakfast.

"What are you going to do?" Kara asked, as I made batter for waffles.

"About what? Jessica? There's nothing I can do. About Carla? Until the test comes back in a week or two, nothing. Then fight like hell for my daughter."

"Why not fight like hell for Jessica?" Kara asked.

"How?"

"I don't know. Let me think about it," she said.

"I'll try most anything. But you know the bright line I have."

"I do," she sighed with resignation.

We ate and then I fed Birgit some oatmeal before she nursed. When we finished feeding her, I kissed her and Kara, and then headed to the dojo for the talk with Jolene.

"Hi," I said when Jolene arrived.

"Hi."

"I guess we have a lot of talking to do. Where do you want to start? At this point, you're entitled to any answers you want."

"Yes, I am," she declared. "What happened with Jessica?"

I sighed, "About six weeks ago I was served with a paternity suit. It's much more likely than not that I have an almost four-year-old daughter who I never knew about. I was only with her mom once, and I used a rubber, but the facts just line up. Condoms do fail, even with perfect use. I told Jess about it as soon as I found out, and she left me. I still don't understand why she was so upset about it because I have three other children, and none of them are by her.

"She refused to talk to me, or anyone else, for that matter. Her behavior at work became so erratic that she was suspended. She refused the offer of counseling and disappeared until she showed up for Thanksgiving dinner. She barely spoke to me during the meal, and then after dinner, she asked me to walk with her. On that walk, she told me that she was pregnant, and that she was going to have an abortion."

Jolene's eyes shot up in surprise. She started to say something, but I held up my hand and shook my head.

"That," I continued, "would probably be enough to mess up anyone, but there's more to it. Back when I was sixteen, a girl I had dated but had broken up with convinced me to sleep with her one last time. She didn't tell me that she had stopped taking her birth control pills. She got pregnant. She told me about the baby and we agreed to keep it. Then, when I was away, her mom basically bullied her into an abortion. That gave me nightmares for years. It's more or less the uncrossable line for me."

"So you oppose abortion?" she asked.

"It's not that simple," I said. "It's not my position to tell you what to do with your body, but when I'm the father, I think I have a say. I know that's controversial, but it's how I feel. I don't want to be party to an abortion, and if I get a girl pregnant, then I want her to have the baby. I promised Becky — that was the girl — that I'd take care of her and the baby, but her mom didn't care. She and I are still friends, and I get along well with her dad. And yes, he knows everything."

Chapter 5 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.