Chimerical Ascension
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2016 by Oldwolf

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 8 - An Ancient God, forgotten by Man and Time, gives his Spark of Divinity to a mortal who he meets. Now, if the young man can just figure out what's going on... Codes will be added as the story progresses.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Paranormal   MaleDom   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Slow  

Surprisingly or otherwise, Pete was barely able to sleep that night. He slept for maybe three hours before he woke. Unable to get back to sleep, he lay in his bed, naked, his thoughts awhirl as he thought back over the last few days. While life was certainly looking up in a general fashion, it had made a decidedly more ... interesting turn of late, in the Chinese sense of the word. He smiled slightly as he heard the door to his room open and close. He looked over at Destiny who was naked, “You know, I said you could wake me up with a blowjob. However, as you can clearly see, I’m already awake.”

The blonde woman glared at him as she walked up to the bed.

Peter chuckled and smiled as he said, “But I’ll let you play anyways.” He got a faraway look for a moment, before he said, “However, as I’m a complete tyro here, how should this work?”

Destiny smiled at her (soon-to-be) master before she said, “Normally, I’d have you swing your feet off of the bed, but the floor’s cold; so scoot up so you’ve got your back against the wall.”

He carefully did as directed as the naked young woman crawled onto his bed.

She lay down between his legs and kissed the tip of his half-hard cock, “Now, there are two ways to go about getting a blowjob. Either you can just lean back, relax, and let the cunt do all the work, which is what most girls say they prefer, or you can take control of it. Given that this is, essentially, your first blowjob, I’d suggest just sitting back and enjoying it for a time,” she said before she dipped her head to take his semi-erect cock into her mouth.

Peter inhaled sharply as his dick was engulfed by moist heat. Without realizing it, he closed his eyes to better focus on the pleasure coming from his crotch.

Destiny mentally smiled as she felt the cock in her mouth start to lengthen and harden. At seven inches, it wasn’t the largest she’d ever had (of course that’d been a strap-on) but it was still plenty long and very pleasantly thick.

The young man groaned deep in his throat as he felt Des eagerly running her tongue all over his shaft.

Destiny reluctantly pulled her head off the delicious piece of meat in her mouth. She wrapped her hand around Pete’s cock and started to gently pump it, “Alright, here’s another important item. Women, even more than men, like feedback.”

He opened his eyes and smirked slightly as he looked at the woman jacking him off, “So the moans and groans are a good thing?”

“Sort of,” she said, moving her hand slowly. “But even better is telling me how good I look with your cock in my mouth, or what a good little cocksucking bitch I am.” She saw him wince ever-so-slightly. She opened her mouth to apologize but was cut off when he held up his hand.

He smiled gently as he reached out and put his hand on the top of Destiny’s head.

The blonde smiled as her master put a tiny amount of pressure on her head, “Enough talking, more cocksucking; right.”

Peter took in another deep breath as Destiny seemed to swallow his dick, her nose pressed against his shaved crotch. “That’s it you little ... c-cunt,” he exhaled somewhat sharply as he said the last word.

Destiny almost paused in her in her sucking of his cock as she registered his words; and her pussy gushed slightly as she realized that he’d made the concession to her needs rather than insisting that she change to meet his.

“Suck my ... cock you little w-whore,” he said as she stepped up the use of her tongue.

She shuddered slightly as she backed off again. Once more, she started jacking him as soon as his cock was out of her mouth. She smiled up at him, “Don’t worry about insulting me; the dirtier the names you call me, the more I like it. Now, roll up onto one hip for a second. This isn’t something a lot of women like, and even I’m not normally a fan, but for you, it’s d ... worth it.”

Intrigued, the young man did as requested, and would have even without the pleasant feelings emanating from his crotch. He was surprised when Des pulled his butt cheeks apart. He shivered slightly when he felt something warm and wet slither across his pucker.

Destiny shuddered as she spent several seconds gleefully rimming her master’s asshole before she moved back slightly and used her free hand to move his hip back down to the bed. “When you get close, warn me. And you’re going to need to decide where you want to shoot off.”

Peter inhaled sharply, “I’m already in the area of close, but what do you mean about where?”

“Where you drop your load is a good indication of your mindset regarding the blowjob. For example, if you wanted to emphasize your control slash dominance, then you grab my head, hold it against your crotch, and shoot straight down my throat. However, if you want me to demonstrate my submission, then you come in my mouth, make me show that I’m holding your cum in my mouth, then swallow; as an aside, if a bitch won’t swallow, she is not worthy of your cock. As another option, if you’re feeling possessive and want to ‘mark your territory’ as it were, you can give me a facial. This serves to degrade me slightly, which I’m game for, as it marks me as property on some level.” She was surprised when he gave an amused snort, “What?”

“I just never thought I’d be discussing the politics of a blowjob.”

The blonde giggled for a moment before she lowered her head to resume sucking the wonderful (or maybe divine) cock in front of her.

Peter groaned before he growled out, “Des, I’m close.”

The young woman once more pulled the cock from her mouth and started slowly jacking it as she said, “And what are you going to do about it motherfucker?”

Despite the rather blatant attempt at manipulation, the godling allowed it to work. He reached out his right hand and grabbed a hand full of her hair and pushed her face towards his crotch.

For her part, Destiny was well aware that the only reason she’d gotten to her master was because he’d chosen to allow her to. Nonetheless she smiled as he lightly pulled her hair. She eagerly opened her mouth and relaxed her throat as his cock filled her mouth and then her throat. Almost instinctively, she started to hum deep in her throat as her tongue worked along the part of the shaft still in her mouth as she figured Pete was going to go the dominance route the first time.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.