Chimerical Ascension - Cover

Chimerical Ascension

Copyright© 2016 by Oldwolf

Chapter 7

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 7 - An Ancient God, forgotten by Man and Time, gives his Spark of Divinity to a mortal who he meets. Now, if the young man can just figure out what's going on... Codes will be added as the story progresses.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Paranormal   MaleDom   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Slow  

That night, Peter made dinner for the five of them despite the fact that John was more than a little surprise to find yet another guest in his house. Peter sighed as he put the last of the dishes in the washer. He looked at the four people still seated around the table and said, “Alright you lot, tonight’s going to be a night of big reveals. Des and I both have big news to relay.” He looked at the blonde, “Destiny, do you want to go first?”

The young woman nodded slowly. She took a deep breath and said, “Alright, I’ve already told this to Pete and John, you’ve got something of an idea. I’m going to be completely blunt here. My father has been beating and molesting me since I was fourteen. I became the school slut because so long as I was fucking around, my father would fuck me rather than beat me. I’ve been fucked in just about every way possible; mouth, cunt, ass, all the way up to being ‘air tight’. When I turned eighteen, I ran away and was living on the streets; lifting wallets when I needed to eat up until Pete caught me and brought me in from the cold. My father beat me extensively whenever I wasn’t acting like a slut; I think that my slutting around let him fuck me with a clean conscious.” She swallowed nervously at the three identical looks of fury on the men’s faces, despite Pete already having heard the story once.

Like his son, John Bell wasn’t a man given easily to rage, but he was as close to seeing red as he could ever remember.

Alan for his part could feel an echo of his master’s fury and had to force himself to be calm.

Peter took a deep breath, “Under other circumstances, I would be suggesting finding him and lighting him on fire. However, I suspect he’ll find us and when he does...”

Destiny shuddered in a mixture of fear and arousal at the feral grins on the men’s faces.

After a moment, the blond young man sighed, “And now I guess it’s my turn. I’ve been trying all day to think of a way of saying this that doesn’t make sound like I’m either: a) insane or b) full of myself. I’m sorry to say, I’ve failed completely.” He looked over the three, two of whom were waiting expectantly, “As of last Thursday, it would appear that I’m a god. And yes, it even sounds ridiculous to me.” To his immense surprise, neither his dad nor Destiny look overly surprised.

John nodded, “That was the night you knocked some sense into me. I’d heard the speech before, but somehow it took that time. I’m guessing that’s your doing?”

Peter nodded, “Probably.”

Alan cleared his throat, “Almost certainly. I know Imgada could influence minds after he dropped the boom on me, so it sort of makes sense that the Boss can too.” At the look Destiny and John were giving him, he blushed and explained how he found himself in servitude to his boss.

The elder Bell looked at Alan for several seconds, “Alright, you fucked up, but you acknowledged it and are working to make things right so I can accept that.”

Destiny looked at her savior (and didn’t that take on new meaning!) and asked, “So, what’s next Master?”

Peter took a shuddering breath as the last word sent a tingle down his spine straight to his dick, “I’m not sure. Until today, I honestly thought the entire thing was nothing more than a dream. Something I’d imagined.” He sighed, “I suppose I’ll need to start a church or something, but damned if I know where to start.”

John looked at his son for a second, knowing how much he disliked using profanity, “Might I suggest starting by getting a bigger place? I don’t know what’s going to happen, but I suspect Alan here’s going to want to be near you and Destiny, well...” He smiled at the young woman.

The blonde woman snorted, “You got that right motherfucker!”

Peter winced slightly, but said, “While I appreciate the sentiment dad, my job doesn’t pay that well, not yet at least.”

“You could try the Old Johnson Place,” John said. “It’s been abandoned for over fifty years now, but it looks like it’s still in decent enough shape, plus you should be able to get it for nearly a song from the county.”

The younger man nodded, “You have a point dad. You know why the place never sold?”

John shrugged, “Anytime a potential buyer would tour the place, they’d back out of the deal for some reason.”

Peter frowned as he nodded, “Then I suspect I should look the place over first. Since recent events have pretty well confirmed the existence of the supernatural that might explain the problem, and warn me off first.”

It was John’s turn to nod, “Good point. Still, you should be able to get into the place, especially if it’s just for a quick tour.” At his son’s inquisitive look he smiled, “The back gate doesn’t have a lock. When I was a teenager, I scouted the place for a possible place to go on ‘dates’ before I met your mother. Looking back, I can’t remember why I decided against going there, but as you said, given recent events...”

Destiny frowned as she thought back through the events of the last few days while the Bell’s conversed, “Pete, can we talk?”

He nodded as he stood up, “Will the basement work?”

The sole young woman nodded hesitantly. She followed down the stairs and swallowed nervously at the patient look on Pete’s face as he waited for her.

Peter looked at Destiny as he waited, he knew that whatever she needed to discuss would only be discussed in its own time.

Destiny felt her mind blank under his oddly light, curious look. Finally she blurted out, “Did you do something to me?”

The young man blinked, of anything she could have asked, that wasn’t on any of the lists. Still, sensing danger, he asked, “How so?”

The blonde licked her lips carefully, “Look, I think you’re a nice guy, but when I left my dad, I swore to myself I’d never let any man control me ever again. Yet after knowing you for only two days, I’m already thinking that it might be nice to be your slave. I ... I ... I...” She stopped at his upraised hand.

Peter wasn’t sure what to feel as he listened to Destiny. He raised his hand to stop her stammering and took a moment to think, “Alright, on one hand, I will admit that I’m mildly insulted that you think so little of me, but I understand the shock from what you’ve learned today combined with your background makes you suspicious. Let me say this, I have not consciously used any sort of power on you.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.