Amelia and Greg
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2016 by Uncle Jim

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 8 - When Greg O'Brien rescued Amelia, he knew that there would be problems with the people pursuing her. What he didn't realize was how it would complicate his life.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Magic   NonConsensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   High Fantasy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Big Breasts   Prostitution  

Amelia resumes the Narrative:

We appeared in the hotel room just long enough to drop off our travel clothes before Greg transferred us again. This time we appeared just outside of a large restaurant and bar, then entered quickly, as it had already cooled off with the setting of the sun, since it was still April. We were greeted by the Maitre D’ of this flashy and expensive restaurant.

“Good evening, Doctor O’Brien, will it be a table for three this evening?” he asked in his suave and cultured voice.

“Yes, that would be fine, Aldo,” Greg replied, and we were led to a table on the left side of the large dining area near the wall. A waiter soon arrived with menus, and we ordered a short time later. We had been enjoying our meal for a time, as we had all ordered several courses because of all the energy that we had expended touring the sites that we had visited, when a heavyset man in his early 30’s approached our table.

“Why don’t you ditch this old fogey and join a real man who can show you a good time, sweetheart?” he asked, as he laid his hand on my shoulder in a familiar manner. I needed to look at him to be sure that he wasn’t a former ‘customer’, but didn’t recognize him.

“Go Away!” I told him between gritted teeth. “Take your hand off of me and leave us alone,” I finished, wishing that I knew more spells so I could send him far away.

“I’ll show you a better time than he can. What do the two of you see in this old guy anyway?” he drunkenly demanded instead, but he still had his hand on my shoulder. I was stuck in my chair between him on my right and the wall close by on my left.

“Amelia asked you to leave her and my other Wife alone,” Greg said in a smooth cultured voice as he turned to look at the man. “DO SO!” he added in a voice with more of an edge to it.

“And what will you do if I don’t, Grandpa? Turn me into a pink frog by Magic?” the drunken man demanded snottily. Greg had risen to his feet by now, and several waiters had appeared down the aisle between the tables, but they stopped on seeing Greg rise from his seat.

“You said the right word ‘Magic’ because as a matter of fact, I am a Wizard ... a Senior Master Wizard, though not an O’Connell, so I would never consider turning you into a pink frog. That’s what an O’Connell would do. No, I have something else in mind,” he finished.

“Oh shit,” the drunk said on learning that Greg was a Wizard and a Senior Master, but he had no time to do anything before Greg chanted a short spell while tracing a sign in the air.

The heavyset drunk instantly vanished to be replaced by a large green pig. Greg must have included a freeze spell in the one that he cast, as the pig didn’t try to run off or move. Instead it stood there in shock, if a pig can be said to have a shocked expression on its face.

“You can’t just leave that standing there in everyone’s way,” Sylvia told him a moment later, and Greg cast another spell sending the pig to a small empty stage at the far end of the room.

The waiters were looking pale now also and many of the guests had become aware that something had happened, but only those in our immediate vicinity realized what it had been. A babble soon arose as the others tried to determine what had occurred. The Maitre D’ rushed up to our table shortly following that.

“What happened? A waiter told me that there was trouble,” he said in an agitated voice.

“There wasn’t any real trouble, Aldo. A drunk young man was annoying Amelia, and I changed him into a green pig. When he sobers up, the spell will disappear, but he won’t remember what happened to him,” Greg told the Maitre D’.

“But where is he?” Aldo asked in a whisper, as he looked around for the pig.

“He’s over on the bandstand. After you close have some of the waiters carry him out to his car, and everything will be fine in the morning,” Greg assured him with a smile. Aldo hurried off to check on the drunk pig.

“How long does it take for a pig to absorb and burn off the amount of alcohol that he had in his system?” I asked, feeling somewhat guilty.

“I have no idea,” Greg replied and turned to look at Sylvia.

“I don’t believe that the subject has ever come under medical consideration,” the veterinarian told us with a smile. “But I would expect much the same as a human, as pigs are frequently used to test things due to their similarity to humans,” she added with a smile.

We finished our leisurely dinner following that, but a number of the people at the tables around us watched us very carefully, apparently worried about a repeat of what had happened. Even the waiters were hesitant about approaching our table. In fact, it was Aldo, the Maitre D’, who brought our bill when we had finished our wine following the meal and dessert.

“I’m sorry for the inconvenience, Dr. O’Brien. Several of the waiters know who he is, as he has caused problems here in the past, and he will be barred from returning,” he told us.

“It’s never an inconvenience to teach someone good manners, Aldo,” Greg assured him with a large smile, as he paid our bill. We left the building before transferring back to our hotel for the night, as we didn’t wish to further startle the restaurant’s patrons.

Back in our room, Sylvia lost no time preparing for bed. She was still tired from all of her activities last night, today, and possibly from now being pregnant. We had all brought back sleepwear with us from our houses. Following doing her teeth, Sylvia dropped onto one side of the bed with a small blanket.

“Try not to wake me with your fun,” she said, as she covered herself with the blanket.

Greg and I had also done our teeth, but we didn’t have our sleepwear on yet, in fact we didn’t have much of anything on, just some underwear. Even though I was tired from our travels, I was going to hold Greg to his pledge that tonight would be my night. We actually started in the bathroom after Sylvia had retired.

Greg started by kissing my neck from behind me as I finished my teeth. He was also reaching around me to massage my breasts. He certainly knew how to push all of my buttons by now, and I was soon rubbing my butt against his hard cock. I moaned from the feelings that he was creating by massaging my breasts and tweaking my nipples. God, it felt so good, but I wouldn’t allow him to continue this, because I wasn’t sure of where it would lead, and I only wanted ONE thing tonight, so I turned in his arms then kissed his lips with a long passion filled kiss.

“Let’s go into the bedroom,” I whispered as we came up for air. Greg released me, and I took his hand and led him to the side of the bed opposite Sylvia.

We sat on the mattress for a time and continued to kiss. Greg had slipped a hand down between my thighs and was rubbing my clit with a wet finger. I wanted him so badly by now, but I had to make sure that he would do what I needed. Breaking off kissing him, I slid off the bed, and moved in front of him so he could watch me suck his cock for a time. This wasn’t to get him off, but to ensure that he was as hard as possible. While I sucked his cock, I kept a tight grip on the base of it to ensure that he didn’t cum from this. I teased his cock with my tongue, but I only took about half of it into my mouth.

The trouble with this was that after a time I began to cry and whimper with my mouth around his cock. Greg noticed this almost immediately and reached down for me.

“What’s wrong, Amelia?” he asked in a soft voice, as he pulled me back up from the floor and held me to him.

“Oh Greg, I need you so,” I whimpered, “But I’m afraid of what you’ll want to do tonight. Please, I’ll do anything that you want tomorrow or any other time, but Please, Please Greg, fuck a baby into my belly tonight,” I whispered in tears.

“I thought that you didn’t want to get pregnant, and that was why you ran away from the others,” he said in a more serious voice.

“I didn’t want to get pregnant by some strange guy, and I didn’t want them to kill either the baby or me,” I told him after sniffling back my tears and runny nose. He held me even tighter to himself and patted my back for a time. I could feel his hard cock between my legs.

“Would Sylvia have anything to do with this sudden urge to get pregnant?” he whispered in my ear a few seconds later.

“Only somewhat. I was going to try to get pregnant in any event, and I think she advanced my cycle last night, and that’s why I feel the need to get pregnant tonight,” I confessed.

“Yes, Sylvia is a Mage, and they can do things like that,” he told me with a grin after kissing me again for a short time.

“All right!” he agreed. “If that’s what you want, that’s what we’ll do. How do you want to proceed?”

“I want you on top of me and for you to kiss me while we have sex, and I want you as deep in me as you can get,” I told him with a sudden shudder just thinking about him buried deep in me.

“Fine, lie down on the bed, and we’ll begin,” he told me, and I was out of what little I had on, and on the bed with my legs spread in no time flat. Greg got in beside me and started kissing me plus he resumed massaging my breasts. We kissed for a long time as I got hotter, and hotter, but we didn’t roll around on the mattress, as we didn’t want to disturb Sylvia.

When I couldn’t stand it any longer, I pulled him over on top of me. I could feel that long hard cock of his against my entrance, so I thrust my hips up to take him into me. I sighed as he filled me with that hard length of his, something so many others hadn’t been able to do. Greg started kissing me again, and we started moving together. It was thrust and counter-thrust for a long time then, and I quickly lost count of the many minor orgasms that shook my body. But I could feel a major orgasm building in my belly, and I thrust harder and faster as it built, until I couldn’t control it anymore, and it ripped through my body locking up every one of my muscles, so that my body froze for a time with my back arched as my final thrust took him even deeper in to me. When my body began to relax, I passed out in orgasmic bliss from what I had felt.

I slowly fought my way back to consciousness and opened my eyes. My body still shuddered in reaction to the powerful orgasm that I’d just had, and my breathing was still very labored, as I didn’t seem able to get enough oxygen. “Oh god, “ I thought, as I struggled to move and locate Greg, “that was amazing!” When I finally managed to turn to my right, I found Greg next to me, also breathing with difficulty.

“Thank you ... thank you!” I whispered between breaths. “That was so amazing,” I finished, but was unable to keep my eyes open any longer, and just rolled up against him and went to sleep.

I awoke later to a dark room. All of the lights in the room were off, even the light in the bathroom, which we had left on when we came out here to have sex. I could smell Sylvia’s perfume on my left, and Greg was a warm shadow on my right in the little bit of light that came through the window from the street below. I quickly noted that I had two problems.

The first was that I needed to pee, and the other one was that I needed more sex. Moving carefully, I got off of the bed, and took care of the first item after turning on the night light in the bathroom, in addition to cleaning up some from our earlier fun. On returning to the bedroom, I considered how to take care of the second problem. I could just make out that Greg was sleeping on his back and his flag pole was at half-staff. This was something that needed correcting, and I moved over to the edge of the bed, leaned in and took him in my mouth. A little judicious sucking soon had him back at attention and awake.

“My turn now,” I whispered to him, as I climbed up on the bed, positioned myself, and slid down that long hard pole of his until I felt it touch my cervix. I sighed in contentment sitting there in the cowgirl position. Greg reached up and started massaging my breasts again, and I started rising and falling on that long strong flag pole of his.

The minor orgasms started again after a few minutes, but I quickly lost count of them, as I concentrated on the big one brewing in my belly again. My need increased rapidly, as I tried to catch that elusive second orgasm, and I was soon bouncing up and down at a horrific rate, but it always seemed to be just out of reach. I tried harder and harder to catch it until suddenly I was there, and it exploded through me again. I screamed in shock and amazement, my body went rigid, and I began to fall forward but couldn’t stop myself as my muscles were all locked up tight.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.