The Electrician's Harem
Chapter 27

Copyright© 2016 by George Foxx

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 27 - A man who has always felt ordinary finds out his self image is not accurate. His teenage daughter and six other hot girls help him find true love and happiness. His girls show him his talent for making girls feel good makes him much more than ordinary. A note about codes: The non-caucasian female is Polynesian. Oriental was the closest match in the codes.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Tit-Fucking   Small Breasts  

Jom and I didn’t even try to be discrete. We fucked whenever and wherever the urge hit us. There is something terribly sexy about knowing you have knocked up a girl and your baby is growing inside her, but she isn’t showing yet.

Jom didn’t have morning sickness. Her pregnancy hormones did make her very, very horny. We fucked each other a LOT.

Paradise Palms did not maintain an embassy in any capital. Our diplomatic corps, all four of them, would fly to the place where we needed to conduct National Business. Generally the King of Tonga would allow us to use The Tongan Embassy if they didn’t have something going on.

I called and got one of the team sent to Bangkok. He brought a new Paradise Palms Passport out to the beach house and we offered Jom citizenship. She covered my face with kisses and accepted. We set her up with all the citizenship documents she needed to travel world-wide. I thanked the “Ambassador,” who is actually a HR person most of the time, and sent him back to Paradise Palms.

It took nearly a month for Diane, Jayne, and Yumeko to get over their silly embarrassment. When they finally dragged themselves to the beach house, Jom and I were just finishing up a wonderful, month-long honeymoon, during which we learned to make love to each other like we had been doing it for years. In addition to having absolutely no shyness or embarrassment with each other, we were hurtling toward being in love because Jom was knocked up and carrying our baby.

We made sure we were naked and Jom was riding me, cumming like my dick was a Hitachi wand vibrator and making the cutest little noises every time she came, when the “Embassy Car” dropped the girls at the beach house.

Jayne broke down laughing when she saw Jom fucking me.

“I told you he wouldn’t be mad at us!” Jayne said.

“How could he NOT be mad after we asked him to do something that made his balls swell up to the size of a cantaloupe?” Yumeko said.

I laughed and said, “I wanted to have babies with you. I wanted them to be MY babies genetically, so that was the price to pay. I never was mad at you, even when Jom had to keep my eggs on ice to help me not to cry from the pain.”

Diane yelled, “Jom, I told you blow jobs only!”

Jom smirked and said, “I thought you bought me as a present for Paul. If I belong to Paul, then I’m his to use as he pleases. If I belong to you, Miss Diane, then you should have told me so I didn’t get confused, being left here all alone with an attractive and distinguished man for almost a whole month!”

“We don’t have slavery on Paradise Palms, so I freed Jom. She is now a citizen with a PP Passport,” I said.

“She doesn’t need to come to PP. We can take care of you from here on. I’ll just pay her and we can check out and go home,” Diane said.

“Oh Jom definitely needs to come home with us since she is carrying our daughter and I want to see our child’s birth and watch her grow up to be a strong, healthy girl,” I said.

Diane looked like she swallowed one of those huge grubs on a TV survival show, while Jayne and Yumeko were laughing so hard I thought they would fall on the floor.

Diane started crying. Big fat tear drops were falling. “You said you love me. I leave you on a deserted beach for a little while and when I come back you are already fucking a younger girl, and you’ve already knocked her up!” She sobbed.

Jayne was still laughing and gasping for breath. “I guess that’s what a girl gets when she falls for a king, or whatever it is that Paulie is. He gets to make the laws, after all,” Jayne said.

“Speaking of new laws; Paradise Palms is officially recognizing polyamorous marriages,” Jom said.

I laid out the rather large, rather elaborate marriage document with four girls names and mine.

When Diane, Jayne, and Yumeko came in range of the bed, I put a ring on each girl’s finger, whispering, “I love you. Will you marry me?” in her ear.

Jom was laughing her head off because she was still riding my cock and she already had her ring firmly on her tiny ring finger.

Diane ended up rolling on the floor laughing too, and in less than five minutes I had four naked girls in bed with me.

We flew back to Paradise Palms. The Russian scientists packed up their equipment and Bekka flew them back to Moscow. Anna was crying and kissed me hotly before they left, apologizing for not solving my problem. I wondered if I just failed to respond to the Russian scientists’ fashion model looks, or if Monica was right, and they looked too grown up to me.

I declared a National Holiday and we had the wedding on the beach.

I was back to four brides again. Jom was even smaller than Jayne and Diane. Jayne and Diane were now “of legal age” according to the laws of most other countries, not just Paradise Palms.

Within two months all my wives were pregnant. All the girls were thrilled and I was happy as could be.

Our ruthlessness had made pirates move out of Tonga all together. The King actually gave me a medal for that!

When Jom went into labor I started thinking about what a tempting target Paradise Palms might be for human traffickers. As soon as Jom was resting after the birth of our daughter Chit, (which means “loveable” in Thai) I was on the phone to Slash.

“Hey boss, what’s up?” The mercenary said.

“I want to talk to whoever is doing the best underwater early warning systems. It has to be nearly undetectable, unbreakable, and most important, un-spoofable,” I said.

“Well great to talk to you too boss...” Slash said.

“I stuttered a little then myself and said, “Sorry Slash. My first daughter was just born and keeping her safe from traffickers is heavily on my mind,” I said.

“Obviously you are the proud papa. Is that hellcat daughter of yours the radiant mom?” Slash asked.

“You don’t get out much Slash. My hellcat daughter is Monica Gallo, the actress. She hasn’t been to the island for a long time. She’s pretty busy. The studios like the script and plot consultant work she does in addition to her acting, so she is pretty busy. The only girls on the island now are Diane, Jayne, Yumeko, and Jom. Jom had our first baby today. Diane is due the end of this week, Jayne next week, and Yumeko the week after that,” I said.

“Hey boss, why didn’t you and I ever, well, you know? The electricity was certainly there,” Slash asked.

“We had a war to fight, people to take care of, and no time to be a little selfish. Besides, it was too damn complicated. None of my girls was looking for a mom, and I don’t think you wanted that job anyway,” I said.

“No, I was never looking for anything more than a little comfort and calming down before the first battle. I guess you are right. You had too much responsibility to take time off for a fling,” Slash said.

“Hey, I wished we had time. You certainly are the best looking MERC in the world. I’m afraid anyone other than a Special Ops guy would disappoint you, and I had even more insecurities back then,” I said.

“I figured it was sure to happen when I first met you. I guess changing out of my business suit into my working clothes might have scared you away. I’ll just leave you with a thought that I hope makes you lose sleep; I wear black underwear under my BDUs but I wear pink and lacy most of the rest of the time.

“I’ll get back to you, boss.” Slash broke the connection.

My babies seemed to be in a hurry to be born. Diane went into labor that night and our daughter was born easily. Jayne’s hips had not widened appreciably, but apparently her cartilage had loosened up and another daughter came quietly into the world. We didn’t name the girls until the next day when Diane and Jayne felt more rested and clear-headed. Diane settled on Hiwa, which means “Alert or Watchful” in Polynesian. Jayne picked Kamea, which means “Sweet Darling.” Pretty surprising! I would have thought Monica would have picked Hiwa when she was in full warrior woman mode.

Yumeko’s daughter decided she wasn’t ready when she was half-way out of her mom. I was glad our doc had a good OB background to help little Aki be born. Jayne says Aki roughly translates from Japanese to English as “Sparkle, Bright, or Smart.”

Yumeko was worn out and was in the clinic under observation for three days.

Strange shit keeps on happening. Jarvis died unexpectedly. Clarice called and asked me to come help her keep it together. I was sorry Monica had eclipsed Clarice and the DBZ star couldn’t stay friends with my daughter, but Monica was only invited to the public funeral.

I didn’t want to take new babies on such a long flight, so I went alone.

I called a security agency I had used before and a young woman named Tara met my plane. She was going to be my driver and security person. She was able to call in backup in a very short time. I liked to use the least possible amount of security. However, with Jarvis’ cause of death classified as “Possibly Suspicious” I didn’t know what was going on, so I thought I better play it safe. No one likes to drive in L.A. anyway.

When she met me at the door Clarice was wearing a pair of barely there, white jean shorts and a red bikini top. She saw my dick jump to attention, and smiled at me. “I guess I can still ‘reach out and touch you,’ Paulie,” Clarice said, trying to make a joke out of the old AT&T commercial.

I was determined not to let Clarice manipulate me. I tried to keep a good distance between us so I never felt the heat of her body and kept the angle between us awkward so I couldn’t stare. Tara saw what was going on and blocked my view before Clarice could display her body and get a hold on me.

“I wish I could have brought my wife Jom on this trip. She would have loved to see the U.S. but our baby was too young to make the long flight,” I said.

Jom is an enigma. She has to be of legal age, but she will never say. I think she wants to let me imagine scandalous things about her to get me excited thinking about her. She knows the whole family history and all about Clarice, of course. Right before I left, Jom put baby pictures on my phone, but she also filled some of the memory with bikini and soft-core pics of herself from when we were living at the beach house in Thailand.

When Clarice asked to see my pics, I started showing her babies, but suddenly we were looking at Jom, naked and telling me to come fuck her. Then there were naked pre-pregnancy pics of Diane, Jayne, and Yumeko on my phone.

Monica told me I shouldn’t show them because it wasn’t polite to kick a girl when she was down. I was smiling inside that Jom wanted the movie star to know I had landed on my feet and now had four prettier wives; that at least one was younger and even more overtly sexual than Clarice; and that I had four baby girls.

Let’s talk about my little Jom a second. She has a better or at least more voluptuous figure than Clarice, but Jom is only four-feet-six-inches tall. She weighs around seventy-five pounds. Now imagine what it does to a man’s brain, especially a man like me who likes young, skinny girls, to see a D Cup rack and a bikini contest worthy bottom on what looks like a pre-teen girl at first look.

Of course people just looking at her have no idea how she is with me or how charged up she gets thinking about me being her “husband” because she had no expectation of anything better than being a bar girl or prostitute. She is next to insatiable, so when I do satisfy her completely, I feel like I’ve accomplished something major and should get a Nobel or something. It’s not that it’s difficult to make her cum, because that’s really easy. It’s just that Jom needs a LOT of orgasms before I can see every little muscle relax and know she feels all soft and cuddly all over, with no tension anywhere.

All the people I expected to see showed up for the funeral. I didn’t have connections with LAPD, so I didn’t know what was going on about Jarvis’ cause of death.

Finally everyone was gone and Clarice and I were sitting by the pool and Tara was getting coffee in the kitchen. I had wanted Monica to stay, but because of the tension between Monica and Clarice, my daughter thought she might not be helpful.

I looked at Clarice like I used to do when I wanted her to know I was paying attention and she better not try to bullshit me. Of course I used it a lot more with Monica than I ever did with Clarice. I got fooled and thought she was already an adult. The thing is, no matter how old Clarice gets, she will always be broken and that makes her an immature girl who makes bad decisions.

I tried to talk to Clarice about making better decisions in her personal life, but she didn’t want to hear it. I guess Monica was right. Seeing how young, hot, and totally sexy Jom is pushed all the wrong buttons in Clarice’s troubled psyche.

Clarice handed me an envelope. It was addressed to me in Jarvis’ precise “butler’s” script. I didn’t open it because I wanted Clarice to feel like she had my full attention. She stared at my eyes like she was trying to make up her mind about something, then shrugged, stood up, and stripped.

“Paulie, I know the adult part of your brain is saying, ‘Stay far away from this crazy girl.’ I’m a mess, and I know it. I don’t scheme, as you well know. I just need to fuck to get calmed down and not feel like I’m going to cry every ten seconds. You are the best man who ever touched me. Please fuck me and make me feel a little better.”

I’ve never had a reason to lie to a girl until then. I said, “You know how my stomach gets messed up sometimes? Well, I’m afraid I’m going to do something gross and unromantic. You know how I can’t just use any bathroom, well that’s going on big time because I’m in your house.”

Clarice actually looked concerned and said, “Why don’t you use Jarvis’ suite. You’ll have privacy and I won’t be able to hear any gross noises.”

I tried to look embarrassed and walked fast to Jarvis’ suite. I went in the bathroom, turned on the exhaust fan, dropped my pants and sat on the toilet. I opened the envelope and read Jarvis’ message to me. All it said was, “I’m sorry. She needed you. You weren’t here. I did the best I could. I was a poor substitute. I only wanted to help. I made things worse.”

I know I’ve mentioned the conference table in the library, but there are a lot of unusual things in Clarice’s house. It was built in the early 1920s by a little know studio head. He got very, very rich doing formula shorts with unknown stuntmen who worked cheap, as his lead actors. If you ever have a chance to look at a Harold Lloyd movie, you’ll get the idea. These guys didn’t use horizontal copy sets or airbags or any of the stuff they use today, they didn’t even use nets! Even when you don’t know that a scene was actually shot fifty stories up on a real building under construction, the scenes scare the crap out of me.

“Dirty” (referring to his business style, not personal hygiene) Hackett was also slightly psycho and a total cheap skate. He had no fear of heights and he did most of the filming himself to save money. He liked to travel and play the millionaire in the places rich people were visiting then. He was a patron of a number of unethical archeologists and things that should be in a Cairo museum found their way into “Dirty’s” house. There were all the things rich tourists got conned into buying like shrunken heads and monkey’s paws, but there were also things that no one but Howard Carter and his contemporaries had ever seen.

Back when rich women’s rape fantasies were selling tickets to Errol Flynn movies and sets with sand three feet deep were the norm as they filmed the latest singing sheik epic; “Dirty” had actually been to a Casbah.

I knew I was screwed whether or not I screwed Clarice, so I was in no hurry to stop pretending to be “indisposed.”

I was poking around Jarvis’ room when I accidentally tripped a hidden catch and a piece of floor sank into the cellar. I instantly qualified to play “idiot #3” in a “buckets of blood” horror movie by walking down the hidden stairs into the cellar. There were a museum’s worth of oddities neatly boxed, labeled, and stored on shelves.

I can’t claim any credit for what happened next. It was pure dumb luck. I tripped over my own size 14 shoes and face planted. When I tried to get up, I staggered. I knocked over a shelf and as I was falling into the mess of broken boxes I remember thinking the whole sequence would have made a great “Drunken Bum” scene in one of “Dirty’s” movies.

I was out for a while. Clarice got worried and came looking for me. She extricated me from the mess and helped me up the steep, narrow stairs. She took me into the bathroom, stripped me, and pushed me into the shower.

“I guess I’m over the hill if you’d rather poke around in dusty boxes than poke me,” Clarice said.

“I had momentary concerns for my immortal soul and I was trying to restrain myself so I wouldn’t be taking advantage of you,” I said.

“You wouldn’t have been able to resist me forever. I would have unleashed Cassandra magic on you if my female charms alone weren’t enough to get your body in bed with me and your cock in me,” Clarice said.

I laughed and said, “I decided that while resistance wasn’t futile, I didn’t want to or need to resist.”

“I don’t understand.” Clarice said.

“You will!” I said with an over-acted smirk.

I setup the desktop computer on Jarvis’ desk for a Skype to Paradise Palms. Jom, Diane, Jayne, and Yumeko were sitting on a bed in one of the hotel rooms. They were all naked.

Jayne said, “We have been eating each other practically non-stop, but it’s just not the same without you Paul.”

Jom gave me the sultriest, “We miss you honey!” in recorded history. She stuck two fingers in her pussy finger fucked herself slowly, pulled her wet fingers out of her steaming quim and gave them to Diane to suck clean.

Yumeko said, “With you all alone in your lonely hotel room, we thought we’d do our best to help you feel better Paulie chan.”

I laughed and turned the camera to show Clarice standing there completely naked and with two of her own fingers buried in her wet pussy. “Clarice needs me to fuck her, so I’m going to. You can watch or not. I love you and I wish you were here to help me fuck Clarice’s demons into submission,” I said.

I threw Clarice on the bed and fucked her more energetically and athletically than I ever had before. I knew I wasn’t hate fucking Clarice and I definitely wasn’t revenge fucking her. It was so totally bizarre because I wasn’t even fucking her hard, but I was fucking her powerfully, and I felt strong, healthy, and just downright GOOD!

We started fucking around 6PM and we were still going strong at midnight. Clarice got up and got us some drinks and snacks. We cuddled for a while and then we were fucking each other again. We couldn’t stop and kept going all night. After sunrise I gave Clarice a monster orgasm pumped her womb full of now fertile spunk and then we went to sleep in each other’s arms.

When we woke up the first thing Clarice said was, “What was that? Is there more where that came from?”

I went to pee, came back and nailed Clarice to the bed. She eagerly squirmed under me to receive the pounding I was giving her. That went on until noon. We took another break and ate lunch while we drank Gatorade to replenish the water and electrolytes we sweat away. We came back to bed, Clarice rode my still steel hard dick, and before we knew it, the clock radio said 6PM. We had been fucking for at least twenty-three out of twenty-four hours. My dick was still hard, and I didn’t feel tired.

“Why didn’t you hate fuck me?” Clarice asked.

“I never hated you,” I said.

“Why is Monica happy, well fucked, and her career is going up while I’m always lonely, horny, and my career’s in the toilet?” Clarice asked.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.