The Electrician's Harem
Chapter 25

Copyright© 2016 by George Foxx

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 25 - A man who has always felt ordinary finds out his self image is not accurate. His teenage daughter and six other hot girls help him find true love and happiness. His girls show him his talent for making girls feel good makes him much more than ordinary. A note about codes: The non-caucasian female is Polynesian. Oriental was the closest match in the codes.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Tit-Fucking   Small Breasts  

I loved having four hot teenage girls who all wanted me to fuck them any time I got an erection, but in the back of my mind, I still felt like I wasn’t really satisfying them completely. I thought if I only had three girls depending on me for their sexual satisfaction I would feel like I was taking care of all of them appropriately. That led me to thinking about which of the girls was most likely to want to move on and find a new life.

While I loved her tremendously, and she was an exciting girl to make love to and even more exciting to fuck, I thought I was being most unfair to Monica. She was really my best friend and the person who gave me the best advice, but I felt I wasn’t giving her nearly as much as she gave me. I didn’t know what to do about it. She was barely sixteen, and very much still dependent on me.

I forget which philosopher or politician said that when you were faced with a difficult problem, it was best to do nothing, because it probably would go away on its own, and anything you tried would make things worse, because that was the nature of difficult problems.

Monica got an invitation from Clarice to come visit. Clarice was just finishing up a movie, and she wouldn’t be starting her next one for several months. I found out about the invitation at dinner one night, when Monica started crying for no apparent reason.

“I got a message from Clarice daddy. She apologized for making me feel like she threw me away. She invited me to come stay with her while she is in between movies. I kind of want to go, but I’m still mad at her, and I don’t want you to feel like I’m abandoning you or choosing her over you or something equally dumb,” Monica said.

“It’s fine if you want to go. You don’t have to be mad at her. I’m not. She is broken in a way, so she just wasn’t up to being separated for her work. I do want you to be careful. She may not be the same girl we knew. There could be movie people influencing her to use drugs or drink a lot. You need to keep out of that shit. It is the fastest way to ruin your life. People who do drugs and a lot of problem drinkers try to get other people to do shit with them to make them feel like what they are doing is OK. If you feel the slightest amount of pressure in that direction, I want your promise that you will get the hell out of there and call me to come get you. You can call Sam Phelps to get you a safe place to stay until I can get there,” I said.

“I don’t think Jarvis would put up with anyone messing Clarice over like that, but I will definitely get out of there if she has changed and gone Hollywood druggie or drunk or both. I used to read a lot of movie mags, and I agree with you, drugs and booze are two of the quickest ways to kill talent and lose all your money,” Monica said.

“Do you remember how hot for you Jarvis was?” I asked.

“Yes. That’s another issue for me. I’ve been thinking about that a lot, and while I still can’t really picture myself ever wanting another man to touch me, I’m insecure enough about being a little chunky and not feeling as pretty as your cute little miniatures that I imagine I’d be kind of vulnerable to a guy who wanted me as obviously as Jarvis did that day,” Monica confessed.

“Well, I think you probably need the same kind of experience the girls who left did, because you don’t have anything to compare,” I said.

“You don’t really want me to fuck another man do you daddy?” Monica asked.

“No, I hate the idea, but I also think I’m short changing you most of all the girls. I know I’m almost keeping you all satisfied, but there is still a hunger there in the background, and it will wear on you more and more as time goes by. Some women get hornier as they get older, and I kind of feel it when you are so horny it hurts. I never want to make you feel like you are living a starving life so you can take care of me. I want you to feel completely loved and totally satisfied,” I said.

“Well Jarvis isn’t the solution to that problem dad. Clarice admitted he’s between 50% and 70% as good as you at making a girl feel thoroughly fucked and completely satisfied. If Clarice was OK with sharing him, we are both such total nymphs that he wouldn’t be able to carry the load. The only point in fucking him would be to find out if I just love sex, or if I just love sex with my daddy. If it turns out that you were right and you were just a convenient dick to get me off, I would still need to meet a guy who is up to the challenge of a nearly insatiable sixteen-year-old slut who may well get much sluttier as she gets older. If Clarice couldn’t find a Prince Charming, how much chance do I have?” Monica said.

“Just because something is difficult is no reason not to try. If you play it safe and stay here, you are going to get eaten up with wondering, ‘What if?’ You never got to see the great psycho drama movies they made in the 1940s and 1950s, but I did, and I’m pretty sure art is based on real life in some way. People who ‘sacrifice’ themselves to take care of a parent or who are too afraid to try or too afraid to live, end up dead inside. It’s not as easy as it was when we lived on Maple Street and you would be starting a public high school this year. Then I could have advised you to seduce the neighbor boy or find yourself a studly boyfriend at school and see if they could ring your chimes better than your old dad. Now you are the daughter of a billionaire and you have to watch out for liars and scammers and kidnappers. That means you might be limited to actors in order to be relatively safe. The other option would be to get Don Lorenzo to introduce you to promising young men in the family business, and I doubt if you want to deal with that world,” I said.

“If you are OK with it dad, I’ll go visit Clarice. I think I ought to try out twenty-something guys, just to find out. Clarice can help me with inside information about actors whose souls aren’t too tortured and don’t have addiction problems. I suppose there might be a crazy thrill to know you are giving it up to a made-man, but most of those guys have too big an ego to realize I’m wife/consiglieri material, not just another bimbo. I don’t know that I’m hard enough to take out someone, and if I went into that world, I think I’d want to go on my own merits, not as some wise guy’s wife,” Monica said.

“How do you want to do this? Do you want to fly commercial or do you want me to take you? If I take you there, do I bring everyone, or do I go alone with you and fuck your brains out on the way so any other guy will look bad in comparison?” I asked.

“I better fly commercial so I have time to adjust to being out in the cold cruel world away from Paradise Palms,” Monica said.

“OK, I’ll setup a Master Card with your allowance deposited on the first of the month. Don’t try to take all your clothes. Just take some basics and have Clarice help you buy what you need to go shopping for young actors. I’ll put in extra this month for clothes,” I said.

I called the office and asked them to get tickets for Monica to fly to L.A. Next I called Bekka and asked her to be ready to fly Monica to the international airport. I called Sam and asked him to setup a debit card for Monica.

I went to see Monica. She was packing. I sat on the edge of her bed and I gave her my best advice. “I know you are a much sexier girl than 99% of the population, so you have really strong feelings and even stronger needs. That makes you vulnerable. Resist the lure of doing porn. It gives you a bad attitude about sex and leaves you unsatisfied all the time. That leads to doing crazy, desperate shit to try to get that really big O that’s finally going to satisfy. That leads to doing the fatal dose of some new drug. It also uses a girl up and makes her look old and ugly in just one or two years. Don’t pose for men’s magazines. They always want to change you. I know Playboy doesn’t do nudes any more, but Hefner ruined Pamela Anderson and Jenny McCarthy. They went from beautiful, natural, sexy young women to burned out caricatures through all the plastic surgery he insisted on to try to force them into his ideal. I have to tell you, I NEVER found his ideal woman appealing. They all look the same, and they all look predatory, like a female praying mantis waiting to rip the male’s head off as soon as she gets whatever she wants from him. Different mags have different ideal women, but none of them are going to let you be yourself.

“I’m pretty sure you already know that popularity and love aren’t the same, and sex and love aren’t the same either. Sex is better if you love the person you are fucking, but just because someone fucks you, even if he does you really good, doesn’t mean he loves you. Giving a man sex isn’t going to make him love you. That makes life difficult for you, given your needs, but you won’t be happy if you settle for just sex.

“If you like it there, I can setup a place for you to live and go to school. Because of my tabloid status it will probably need to be a private school. If you want to try acting, that’s fine, but for your own good, please don’t do porn,” I said.

“Thanks dad. All sensible things. I’ll try to keep my wits about me and not let myself get scammed,”

Monica just took one small suitcase. I drove her down to the air field on one of the golf carts. We kissed passionately, and with tongue, then she turned and got on the plane. Joyce closed the door and the engines started up. The marshaller guided Bekka out from the parking area to the taxiway. The plane taxied to the end of the runway, then turned onto the big concrete slab. I saw her set the brakes, run the engines up to 100%, and then she released the brakes and the plane was gathering speed as it hurtled down the two-mile long runway. The plane reached takeoff speed and lifted off the ground. The landing gear folded up and the doors closed. The plane was over the ocean now. I saw the flaps retract, and the plane started accelerating and climbing faster. Soon the big, rehabilitated C-141 was just a dot on its way to the capital of Tonga and the international airport, where Monica would start her first independent journey. I dried my eyes and drove the golf cart up the hill to the big house.

Three lovely, petite teenagers squeezed me between their sexy little bodies and before I knew it, we were in bed, naked, and making love. I can’t explain it, because I love Monica more than life itself, but it seemed like the thing that was holding me back was gone. I loved each of the three girls just the way I knew they liked it best, and for as long as it took to give each of them enough orgasms to be completely satisfied. I loved Diane last, and when her eyes rolled back, I let loose and squirted five thick ropes of cum deep inside her tiny body.

“I know it’s hard for you Paulie, but you know she was not going to grow up and reach her potential if she stayed here. I know you love her, and you really showed her your love by letting her go. Your doubts and fears about satisfying your girls are going to stop tormenting you now, and you are going to be happy again because all of your girls are going to be grinning at you like girls on their honeymoon again,” Diane said.

That first day, we spent almost all of it in bed, making love until my cock and all three tight little pussies were slightly sore from overuse, but all three girls were grinning from ear to ear, and that made me smile more broadly than I had for a very long time. When we were all completely worn out, we cuddled up together, three hot teenage girls, and one forty-something man, all naked, satiated, content, and happy, in a huge bed that dwarfed us.

I made sure to keep in touch with Monica. We Skyped every day so I could see from her face, how she was really doing, no matter what she told me.

“Dad, I did it with Jarvis last night. Clarice was generous when she gave him 50%. You were right though, I was just horny and using you to get me off. I mean I love you, and you are definitely the best, but it wasn’t impossible for me to fuck somebody else like I thought it would be, so I guess that means I’m not in love with you the way I want to be in love with the man who is making love to me, and of course you deserve a girl who loves you completely, so I shouldn’t use up your energy or waste your cream,” Monica said.

“Monica, I will never regret any of the times we made love and I will never feel like all the times we fucked were wasted. I love you with all my heart, and you satisfied me as well as any of my girls. I’m just glad you feel OK about moving on with your life, so you hopefully can find a man who can make the magic happen just for you and who is strong enough to give you everything you need,” I said.

Monica got cast as a minor supporting character in one of Clarice’s movies. She did well, and she started taking acting classes and lessons. The next one of Clarice’s movies they offered Monica a bigger supporting actress role. When we skyped, I could see she was hitting the gym hard, and she didn’t look nearly as chunky. Somehow, she had grown another two inches, and at five feet, eight inches tall, Monica was every bit as sexy as Clarice. The extra height seemed to keep her shoulders from seeming wide and bulky, or masculine. Monica looked softly feminine and totally sexy now. She even has fan sites on the Internet.

The studio came up with a Xena type script for Clarice and Monica to costar in. The studio decided it was time for the implied sexual relationship between Xena and Gabrielle to be overt in this movie. Since Clarice and Monica had been lovers for a couple of years now, the director was blown away at how hot their love scenes were. Monica talked to the director and convinced him that it would be a mistake to ignore the fact that in the book, both Xena and Gabrielle were bi, and making them lesbians would alienate the male audience. The director had been confused about what to do with his hunky young leading men. With Monica’s encouragement, the lesbian scenes were worked into the story as times when the girls were comforting each other. The big love scenes were shot as male/female scenes.

Because of her age, Monica couldn’t show much skin, but she told me it had been very exciting to shoot a love scene with a handsome, muscular young man who wasn’t gay, and wasn’t a jerk. Monica and Clarice were able to maintain their friendship so far, but I could see problems on the horizon because it was turning out that Monica was a better actress than Clarice. You could tell the studio recognized it, and was just waiting for her to turn eighteen to give her the leading role in a major movie.

Next they costarred in a Buffy the Vampire Slayer remake, but in this one, Monica played a bad ass Willow who dispatched vamps as efficiently as Buffy. While Buffy still used a wooden stake, this Willow used a two-handed sword and decapitated the blood suckers. The studio used the same director and he decided the bi theme was so effective in the Xena movie, he would stick with it for this movie.

It was filming the straight love scenes for the Buffy movie where Monica met Justin Trumbull. He was playing the Xander character, but in this version he wasn’t hopelessly nerdy. The premise in this one was that sex protected the slayer from the mind control abilities of vampires, and both Buffy and Willow needed to keep their tanks full of human male sperm to fight their best. Mr. Trumbull was a very polite twenty-one-year old Englishman. He agreed with Monica that Willow should be the aggressor in the sexual relationship with Xander since she required frequent refueling to maintain her fighting ability.

Emboldened by everything he had seen and felt in the love scenes, Justin asked Monica out on a date. At seventeen, Monica was ravishing in the crop top and mini skirt Clarice suggested. So ravishing that young Mr. Turnbull lost control and ravished Miss Gallo, with her full consent and eager cooperation, of course!

Justin was a relative unknown who was discovered when his employer had his antique restoration business featured in a television show. Justin was the cabinet maker’s apprentice. His sandy hair, blue eyes, broad shoulders, and Manchester accent set off alarm bells for a casting agent at the studio, and he was offered the Xander role.

The tabloids were thrilled by Justin and Monica’s romance. They were fresh and new. They didn’t mind being photographed or kissing for the camera. The studio was thrilled with the publicity.

“He certainly is a good looking young man, Monica!” I said on our Skype call.

“Yes, he gets me all soggy even just looking at him. For our love scenes, I had to get Cassandra to make me industrial strength absorbent panties so I didn’t inundate the entire bed. However, the great news is that in real life, he is even better. He doesn’t have an ego. He wants to know what I like, and he lets me teach him if I need to. So now that we are past the premature every time stage, he’s up to about 75% and every time is a little better. He has a lot of stamina, and he isn’t daunted by my insatiable appetite, so I’m quite hopeful the sex is going to get up to the level I’d like. He’s a nice man, and I quite like him, so I think it could turn into love before long,” Monica said.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.