The Electrician's Harem - Cover

The Electrician's Harem

Copyright© 2016 by George Foxx

Chapter 24

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 24 - A man who has always felt ordinary finds out his self image is not accurate. His teenage daughter and six other hot girls help him find true love and happiness. His girls show him his talent for making girls feel good makes him much more than ordinary. A note about codes: The non-caucasian female is Polynesian. Oriental was the closest match in the codes.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Tit-Fucking   Small Breasts  

I realized that I had to let Diane know I recognized her commitment, loyalty, and determination. I needed to be as warm and affectionate with all the girls as I possibly could. I worked my arm around Diane and pulled her close. I whispered, “I love you Diane,” in her ear.

Diane turned her face up to me and we kissed. We knew each other so well that we could kiss warmly but without it looking wildly passionate, yet we could each feel the passion burning just below the surface. Diane usually like to use her room and have privacy, but I think she realized the game was different now. Diane stripped quickly, and as soon as I saw what she was doing I pulled off my clothes.

I wrapped my arms around Diane and we started making out like no one else was in the bed. When she felt her passion flaring up, Diane took one of my hands and pressed it tight against one of her breasts. I started in doing all the things I knew she liked. When I felt like I was getting worked up too, I went down on her and licked her clit until she came. I slipped a finger inside her and worked her G-Spot while I kept licking her clit. I got her worked up enough to have explosive, simultaneous, g-spot and clitoral orgasms.

I crawled up between her legs and sank my throbbing cock into the warm sea of her wet pussy. I stroked her smoothly and slowly until she wrapped her legs around me and pressed her heels against my butt. Just like I was her stud responding to his rider, I speeded up and lengthened my stroke. I rode her faster and harder until she shivered all over and moaned as she came. I worked harder and faster until I’d brought her to multiple intense orgasms. Diane took my face in her hands and turned my head until our eyes locked onto each other. Her gaze burned into my eyes and her soul spoke straight to my brain. Diane’s soul whispered, “I love you Paul. I need you. I’ve never changed. I’m just a little older, but I’m the same girl you fell in love with. I haven’t changed. How about you Paul?”

I answered out loud, “I’ll always love you and need you Diane.”

We came again, together. Our bodies pressed as tightly together as we could. I shook with the force of my ejaculation and shot four thick ropes of hot cum deep inside her tiny little body. We kissed and whispered, “I love you,” simultaneously. I folded up and sank to the bed, but I kept my arms wrapped around Diane and pulled her close. We fell asleep in each other’s arms.

Later that night Jayne woke me up and told me she was so horny it was hurting her like it used to before we made love the first time. We made love in a way that made me feel like our bodies were trying to tell each other that we loved each other more deeply that the frenzied banging together of bodies of lovers trying to keep the fire alive.

Jayne rolled me onto my back and rode me very slowly, but she ground her clit hard against my pubic bone. She had multiple orgasms, then she kissed me. I rolled her on her back and ground my pubic bone hard against her clit, making her cum harder and harder.

Our eyes met and Jayne whispered, “You love me as much as I love you Paul. Together we can do anything.”

We didn’t say anything more, but we were so focused on each other, we came together and fell asleep holding each other tightly.

Monica was riding me, so it must be 6AM. My horny daughter rode me through enough orgasms for her to feel satisfied, then she let me up to go empty my bladder. I washed off my cock and washed my hands before I came back to bed. Yumeko was looking nervous, so instead of finishing in Monica, I pulled Yumeko into my arms and started kissing her. She began stroking my cock slowly and gently. I wanted her badly and I started caressing her breasts, gently squeezing her pretty little tits, rolling her nipples and gently pinching them between my thumb and finger. When I could see the passion and need in her eyes I rolled her on top of me and helped her guide my stiff dick into her tight pussy. Yumeko was wet and hot. She sank down on me, taking every inch of my rigid staff into her tiny body. She moved her cunt up and down on my throbbing pole until she was ready to cum. Yumeko brought her pussy down on my cock so she could rub her clit on my cock root. She had a beautiful smile on her face, enjoying being filled to the brim with hard cock. The beautiful Japanese girl came hard and moaned, “OH Paul, I love you!” I put my hands on her hips and helped her grind her clit against me until she was far gone into multiple orgasms. I didn’t have a tradition of finishing on top of her, so when she came hard enough for her pussy to clench tightly on my cock, I squirted hot cream deep inside her spasming cunt. Yumeko shivered and gently lowered her body onto mine. I held her tenderly, and I whispered in her ear, “If what I’m feeling for you isn’t love Yumeko, I don’t know what love is.”

Yumeko grinned at me and whispered, “I couldn’t have said it better myself. That describes what I feel for you so accurately.”

Monica had already gone back to sleep. Yumeko and I quickly followed her to the land of dreams.

Diane and Jayne got up and went for an early breakfast.

“Diane, do you think we really need all the support people we have?” Jayne asked.

“What did you have in mind Jayne?”

“I know daddy won’t want to let many people go because they are poor people and their families depend on us for jobs. I was just thinking maybe it would be good for us to do the cooking ourselves. I don’t know daddy as well as you do, big sister, but a lot of men can feel the love their women give better if they are aware of the things we do to care for him, like cooking,” Jayne said.

“You know a lot of women get all wrapped up in those kinds of things and then wonder why their husbands don’t appreciate all they do. I think daddy is more appreciative of a well-rested, fit, and healthy woman who whispers, ‘Honey I need you. Take me to bed and love me forever!’ than all the culinary delights you could ever dream up. When Monica’s mom left, she tried to be a really good cook and a terrific little housewife to take care of her dad. Paul got a lot closer to Monica and he was a lot more affectionate with her when they started making love at least twice a day. That made her feel a lot more appreciated than anything he ever said about all her homemaking efforts,” Diane told her.

“Thanks for warning me so I didn’t shoot myself in the foot,” Jayne said.

“You should try to relax Jayne. Paul is in love with you just as much as he is with me. He loves so much about you. He is crazy about that ginger hair, he likes that you are petite and slim. He likes the way it makes him feel strong to be able to pick you up and carry you to bed. He really likes smart girls, so you have me all beat to hell on that score,” Diane told her.

“But you have so much history with him Diane. He saw you grow up from a little girl to a sexy teenager, and he has those memories of you when he first realized you were more than just another kid. The most important thing though is that you were so brave and you were really his first. In my mind, anything that happened before you made love with him doesn’t count. The bored housewife was outside his ethical limits and Lisa wasn’t the warm memory that stays in a man’s mind. You were the first woman to fuck him good and rock his world. That isn’t something a man will forget or ignore,” Jayne said.

“I’m wondering if it would just be best to try to live with the four of us and then let nature take its course. If we all stay happy, fine. If someone gets restless and leaves, that’s fine too for those of us who really love Paul and will be with him forever,” Diane said.

“I think the best thing for us to do is just be sweet to everyone and cooperative about everything. There’s no need to make enemies or fight a war. Like you said, you and I are in this for the long haul. Whatever another girl does really doesn’t impact me unless she decides to leave, which just leaves more of Paul’s time and energy for me,” Jayne agreed.

When I woke up I was cuddled up with Yumeko and our bodies were wrapped around each other. My cock was sticky and my semen was dripping out of her pussy and pooling on the bed sheet. Yumeko woke up and smiled at me.

“I love the feel of your cum dripping out of me. It reminds me of how hot our love making was, not that long ago. I feel so much more alive now that we make love nearly every day. I feel so much more a woman. You know before, I was cute and had potential, but I never closed the deal with anyone. I was all potential energy. Then I met you and you pushed me over the edge and converted my energy from potential to kinetic, making love with you so sweetly and so satisfyingly. It made me feel like a woman too when you appreciated me and thought I made love to you like a woman, not an awkward girl. It’s nice to be recognized and appreciated and since sex is so important to a man and woman falling in love and staying in love, it was important to me that you thought I was good in bed. But I feel like I’m only good in bed with you. I’d be an awkward wreck with anyone else because we seem to fit together like pieces of a puzzle, and no one else’s Tab A is going to fit my Slot B as perfectly as yours does,” Yumeko said.

I kissed her and said, “That’s exactly how I feel.”

“How would you like things to work out Paul? What I mean is what’s your ideal relationship; is it as the husband in a monogamous marriage or the Alpha male in a group marriage?” Yumeko asked.

“I’m totally conflicted about it Yumeko. Right now, I think I could keep all four of you happy, and god knows I want all of you. I don’t want to give any of you up. But as I get older I’m not going to be able to give the kind of physical loving all of you girls seem to need. That’s where the conflict comes in. When I envision potentially all of you feeling like you are starving for the intense fucking you crave, I feel like a selfish turd to want to keep you all and potentially put all of us in a miserable situation. Then I think it is just hubris to want more than one woman as a full time, long term partner, and that I ought to just accept my mortality and that I can only satisfy one woman, like all the rest of the men in the world,” I said.

“We all appreciate your angst over this. Most men who have more than one woman feel entitled, and don’t really care if each of his females is satisfied sexually and emotionally the way you do. I suppose you could just leave it up to us, and recognize that a woman won’t stay with a man who doesn’t satisfy her, no matter how fortified his harem is. Let us stay with you and love you if that’s what our hearts are telling us. Don’t think of it as a failure on your part if one or more of us decide we need something different. So my advice is: Don’t stress over it. The girl or girls who should be with you will stay with you. Enjoy the variety while girls want to give themselves to you. Fuck the hell out of those big Russian girls and show them what a man who cares about a girl’s pleasure can do. If we bring in other researchers, if they are interested, enjoy them too. There are plenty of years to be old and cuddling with a girl who’s love lasts forever and doesn’t give a damn about wrinkles or a cock that’s floppy most of the time. She’ll live for the times when you do get hard and remind her that you are and will always be her stallion,” Yumeko said.

Monica pressed herself tightly against my back and whispered, “I agree with Yumeko daddy. Just go with the flow and enjoy all the girls who want you. I know our culture tells men they are defective unless they are only sexual with one woman, but we know that’s just bunk from religions and governments trying to control people. I think it is natural for a man to want to spread his seed, and natural for a woman to want to be fertilized by superior seed. I think you should love any woman who wants you if she is worth your time. I think that’s just something women who chose an Alpha male need to learn to live with. My personal attitude is that I want the very best, and I’ll put up with whatever I need to in order to have the best. The reason that’s not a problem with you daddy, is that you aren’t a user or abuser. When my pussy is hungry and I get that panicky, starving feeling, you feel my pain and you care,”

“So, you think it’s a girl’s problem not mine when she feels like she’ starving? If she chooses to stay with me, she is accepting that she’s going to feel that way, and she thinks she’s still going to get more out of staying?”

“Isn’t that how it seems to you Yumeko?” Monica asked.

“Yes, I think so. I like what you said Monica. I want the best. I’m very particular about my body. I only want the best inside me. I only want the best genes contributed to my babies. I will always choose to stay with the best rather than look for what may not exist or accept something less when it turns out my suspicion was true.

“How do you feel Monica, can you be happy with four of us, even though it may be a little stretch for Paul at times?” Yumeko asked.

“Yes, it feels more doable than with eight. I think we’ll all have to learn to live with feeling hungry for sex most of the time, but I’ve already made up my mind it’s worth it to me,” Monica said.

“How do you feel about it Paul? What I’m proposing is that you just accept that four girls love you enough to want to be with you right now. We just go on with life like that’s the permanent way things will be. That way we don’t have a prolonged time of girls being tense, thinking they have to impress you, and you don’t feel stressed, rushed, and pressured to make an impossible decision. Just let nature take its course and if a girl feels she can do better, she’ll go look for it. Like Monica and I have said before, her decision doesn’t mean you were a failure. Be realistic, because even if one girl leaves, there are still three hot young girls who think you are the best thing since sliced bread, and will be there for you until the end. You’ll still be doing better than 99.9% of men, after all,” Yumeko said.

“If we do extrapolate to the worst possible conclusion, you’ll be with the one woman who loves you more than anyone else in the world. That doesn’t sound like a losing hand to me,” Monica said.

“It sounds sensible. You do know me so well Monica, I do hate fuss, mess, and unnecessary drama,” I said.

“You know dad, I was very much against you adding a new girl to the mix, but I have to say that Yumeko is so smart, logical, and practical that I’m glad you fell in lust with her. You just better do the right thing and fall in love with her all the way,” Monica said.

“I think that’s already 90% done Monica. Would you say that’s accurate Yumeko chan,” I said.

“I was hoping I wasn’t misreading things, but that’s about where I think we are. I’m at the same place Paulie chan, so I’m glad to hear we feel the same way about each other. It makes it a lot easier to put my mind on my research and learning to be a nice person and get along with other women if I don’t have to worry about competing for your affection. Thank goodness I seem to have some natural talent for sex, so you didn’t think I was hopeless,” Yumeko said.

“Wow, even someone as brilliant as you and movie star beautiful on top of it has the same kind of insecurities all women seem to about their bodies, appearance, and about whether they are a good lover. A man like me just thinks, ‘Here I am. I hope you like me.’ Then he puts all his effort into making his actions show a girl he’s serious about her and wants to give her his best. When I realized you not only liked me, but were falling in love with me, I just felt like the most fortunate person in the world,” I said.

“Yumeko, how do you feel about playing with girls?” Monica asked.

“I’ve never thought about it. I can see it might be expedient in our situation. I don’t have an ingrained prejudice against it or an aversion to finding out what it feels like. All of you are clean and smell good. Does your dad like to watch you getting eaten by a girl?” Yumeko said.

“Actually, he likes it when we sixty-nine and he fucks the one on top, then we switch, so he gets to fuck both of us,” Monica said.

“Wow, I never imagined taking this job would lead to falling in love, eagerly giving away my virginity, and now I’m getting an advanced course in sex education,” Yumeko said.

Monica helped Yumeko lie down and got in position so she could eat out the Japanese girl’s pussy. She started warming up Yumeko and getting her aroused. When Monica could tell that Yumeko liked getting oral attention from another girl, she buried her face in the scientist’s pussy and lowered her hips to bring her own horny cunt into range of Yumeko’s tongue. I could tell my newest love was a little tentative about licking pussy at first, but as she got more practice and Monica began responding, Yumeko got more into what she was doing. That must have improved her technique because Monica began responding more strongly.

I moved behind Monica and slipped my hard cock into my daughter’s dripping wet cunt. Monica moaned with pleasure and squeezed my cock with her internal muscles, welcoming me inside her body. I stroked slowly and smoothly into Monica’s hot pussy. I wanted to give Yumeko time to learn to lick pussy and get to the place where she was mostly responsible for getting my daughter off. Monica used her experience to make Yumeko cum first. That seemed to motivate the Japanese girl and she went after Monica’s clit aggressively. Monica groaned and came. The way her snatch squeezed my cock I was afraid I was going to shoot off. I got the girls to switch places and I started fucking Yumeko doggie style while the girls got back to licking each other. This time Monica came first and when Yumeko clutched my cock with her cunt I blasted all the semen I’d made in the last couple of hours as deep in her little Japanese body as I could possibly could. We all collapsed on the bed and before I knew it, I was making out with two girls at once.

We enjoyed the afterglow, then got up and took a shower together. We got dressed and went down for what by that time was more appropriately called lunch than breakfast.

I loved seeing Diane and Jayne together. The picture of a tiny blonde and a tinier redhead sitting next to each other and talking excitedly made me smile and wish my cock could be hard instantly. We sat down and I explained to Diane and Jayne what we had be talking about.

“I agree. It’s silly to think you are suddenly going to stop loving a girl you have so much invested in. It’s equally ludicrous to think one of us will suddenly give up and drop out,” Diane said.

“Mohammed must have been smarter than the average guy if his ideas have lasted over a thousand years, so there’s no reason to think four girls are impossible for you to handle, daddy,” Jayne said.

I noticed that Jayne stole a look at Monica’s face when she called me “daddy.” I followed her eyes and Monica smiled at me.

“It’s fine for any of you to call Paul ‘daddy’ if that’s how you are feeling or it fits in with a fantasy you are playing out. I am over being bitchy about little stuff like that. I know all of you pretty well, and I just got a new appreciation for who Yumeko is. I don’t see any lightweights at this table. We are all serious, capable, and determined women. If we accept reality and put away old thinking and concentrate on making things work, we are all going to be happier. We already know Paul hates unnecessary drama and won’t put up with that or temper tantrums. If we want to be the wives of a grownup man, we need to act like grownup women,” Monica said.

“I’m hoping the birthday fairy delivers a big bag of maturity dust tomorrow when I turn fifteen,” Jayne said with a laugh.

“I know we are only turning sixteen, so Monica and I probably need some magic dust too. I swear Monica wasn’t targeting you Jayne. You are so smart, you have always acted way more grownup than you chronological age,” Diane said.

“I’m nineteen, and barely still a teenager, but I’m hardly an elder stateswoman. We all have to keep a sense of humor and try to remember our goal and not let petty stuff get in the way,” Yumeko said.

We all went to the bowling alley and worked off any stress we were feeling by knocking down pins. We were all laughing after two hours. We went and worked out, something we hadn’t done for a while. Monica started tearing up.

“I can’t help but think of this as ‘Clarice’s’ workout. I loved her as much as you did daddy, and it hurts that she didn’t love us as much as we loved her. In fact, she never even thought of me when she threw you away,” Monica said.

“Honey, sometimes we are going to meet broken people, and unfortunately, Clarice was too broken to be able to love us as much as we loved her. The really telling thing is that she couldn’t control her actions and wait for us to be able to come comfort her. She didn’t even think of just getting on the phone and saying that she was having a tough time and missed us. We’ve got a plane for goodness sakes, and it would have been less than a day for us to get there, but she didn’t even think of it because her director told her not to.

“What that means Monica is that Clarice is broken, not that there is something wrong with you,” I said.

“I know daddy. I’m just blue right now. I miss Judy and Karen. I miss Clarice like crazy. I know the four of us are going to get closer than we have ever been with women in our past, but it is just so difficult to let go of people I feel so deeply in love with,” Monica said.

“Monica, you know I always felt like you were more important to me than Judy or Karen was. I mean I always thought of them as YOUR friends, not mine. I felt like they just were friends with me because you liked me. I suppose somebody might think I was shallow, but I wasn’t crushed when they left, and I would have been if you had gone off to blow up things and fight wars,” Diane said.

Monica got up from her exercise mat and went over to Diane. The blonde bounced up and the girls threw their arms around each other and cried on each other’s shoulders. I saw the wheels turning in Jayne’s brain and she jumped up and hugged both girls. Jayne didn’t say anything, just hugged to show them she was there for them. Yumeko was sorting through cultural differences and decided it was important for her to seize this moment. She jumped up and ran over to the knot of girls and threw her arms around all of them. The girls stood there, letting Monica know they were there for her, no matter how long it took. Monica’s sobs began to diminish in intensity. She hugged Diane hard and kissed her on the lips. Diane’s tongue darted out and caressed Monica’s lips. My daughter parted her lips, and the two girls were French kissing passionately.

When they were out of breath, Monica pulled back a bit and whispered, “I really do forgive you for getting to daddy first. I think Clarice was right, he could have resisted if I tried it first. I got what I wanted in the long run because you love him as much as I do, and you were brave enough to do something about it.”

“We are going to be fine Monica, and we are all going to end up in love and making each other happy,” Diane said.

It was interesting to watch Jayne and Yumeko’s expressions during this exchange. I could see that neither girl had seriously considered loving another woman. The girl games were just that to Jayne, games with the other girls in love with the man she wanted. Yumeko was so new to sex with another girl the idea of falling in love with another girl hadn’t dawned on her yet. I could see her quick mind processing the concept and filing it for further contemplation at a later time.

We went back up to the big bedroom and all took a shower together to get the workout sweat off. After we dried off Jayne and Diane grabbed me and dragged me into bed. “We know Monica and Yumeko just had orgasms right before you brought them down to lunch daddy. We need some too!” Diane said. Jayne got on her back and pulled Diane on top of her. She went after the blonde’s pussy like she wanted to eat her alive, and we laughed about the cannibal ancestor joke for the umpteenth time. Diane attacked Jayne’s pussy and started licking her clit until it was fully erect, then she started sucking on it. I moved behind Diane and slipped my dick into her horny twat and began fucking her immediately. Diane and Jayne weren’t used to making love with each other, since they usually gravitated toward other partners. Diane felt most comfortable with Monica. Jayne wasn’t shy, so she didn’t mind trying stuff with different girls. I was under control, so I worked to bring Diane off again. Jayne and Diane came again, so they traded places and I started stroking my aching cock into Jayne’s incredibly tight, just turned fifteen-years-old pussy. The girls licked and sucked each other to two more orgasms. Jayne lifted her head and moaned, “Fuck me harder and faster daddy. Make me know your big cock is making me cum.” Then she went back to devouring Diane’s pussy.

When Jayne came again she started squeezing my cock with her cunt. I managed to fuck her through two more orgasms, and then I shot off inside her.

We took another shower, got dressed, and went to meet Monica and Yumeko for dinner. As we ate I started what I thought might be the most important discussion we would ever have.

“When do you think you’d like to get pregnant Diane?” I asked.

“I always thought I’d be ready as soon as I was sixteen, but I think my hips are probably still too small for me to be able to do a vaginal delivery. I think I may need to wait until I’m eighteen, just to be safe,” Diane said.

“I think that’s a good idea because that way we won’t run into age of consent issues. If we need to use a hospital for the delivery, we can expect them to be legalistic and snoopy,” I said.

“I’m ready today. My hips are as wide as any baby would need. I think maybe I should wait until I’m eighteen too though so Diane doesn’t feel like I’m trying to steal motherhood from her. I think we should get pregnant at the same time so we can help and support each other and so there are no jealousy issues,” Monica said.

“I’m not in a rush to get stretch marks or get my tight pussy that you adore, all stretched out. When I get older and get baby fever from playing with Diane and Monica’s babies is plenty soon enough for me, and I insist on a doctor to tighten me up after the delivery so you won’t notice I had a damn bowling ball shoved through my pussy,” Jayne said.

“I’ve talked about this a little bit already, but let me expand on what I’ve already said. I’m certainly old enough to have a baby, but I just fell in love and I’m not ready yet. I want us to have a few years to play and fuck our brains out and just be in love. Kids change everything. There’s never enough sleep and then there’s never enough privacy. Then their school and activities can be tyrannical. I’m sure my feelings will change in a few years, but please, please, please let’s not any of us rush into making babies,” Yumeko said.

“I definitely think we should all listen to Yumeko and Jayne on this. We could wind up with a bunch of messed up kids if we go making babies before we are all grown up emotionally and we feel we are ready,” I said.

After dinner we got out the 1950s clothes from Cassandra, dressed up for a sock hop, and walked to the roller rink. We turned the skating floor into a dance floor and danced the night away to Buddy Holly, The Big Bopper, Richie Valens, Bill Haley and the Comets, and all the other stars of the 1950s. The girls looked so sexy in their poodle skirts, although some had different appliques, like the Eiffel Tower; but their cashmere sweaters, stretched tight over torpedo bras were what really made my eyes pop out. Yumeko borrowed an extra skirt and sweater from Diane. I had asked Cassandra to make the torpedo bras in several different colors for each of the girls. She was also able to borrow a black bra and a pair of black silk panties from Jayne to go under Diane’s black sweater and beatnik skirt.

In between dances, we pretended to sneak off to dark corners of the school and we made out. After a few minutes, we would sneak back into the dance. When it would have been close to time for the last dance I took Monica to the office, bent her over the desk, pulled the crotch of her panties out of the way and slid my cock into her wet vagina. I fucked her to an orgasm, helped her straighten up her clothes and took her back to the dance. I slipped each of the girls out of the dance, took them to the office and fucked them to an orgasm, took them back to the dance, and snuck the next girl out. I took Yumeko to the office last. I worked her over good, making out and playing with her tits to make sure she was wet enough to fuck. When I bent her over the desk she was panting and she came quickly. I decided one orgasm wasn’t enough and I fucked her hard through four more orgasms before I lost it and pumped her cunt full of hot cum. I handed her a panty liner I had in my pocket for this occasion. Yumeko peeled the backing off the adhesive strip and slipped the liner into her panties before she pulled them up. We kissed passionately, and Yumeko whispered, “If every night is this much fun, I may not mind having to share you.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.