The Electrician's Harem - Cover

The Electrician's Harem

Copyright© 2016 by George Foxx

Chapter 20

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 20 - A man who has always felt ordinary finds out his self image is not accurate. His teenage daughter and six other hot girls help him find true love and happiness. His girls show him his talent for making girls feel good makes him much more than ordinary. A note about codes: The non-caucasian female is Polynesian. Oriental was the closest match in the codes.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Tit-Fucking   Small Breasts  

“Oh baby, are you happy to see me, or is that a banana in your pocket?” Judy said

“I’m really happy to see you Strawberry girl. Let’s go someplace where we can be alone.”

Judy took my hand and we ran down the hall and up to the top floor.

“Your room or the big bed?” I asked

Judy giggled and said, “Let’s show off honey, if anyone wants to watch, let them!”

We ran on to the big bedroom, got each other naked, and jumped on the big bed. Mele’s herbs were up to full strength in my system now, and I was hard as a rock, and felt like I could last forever.

Judy and I started making love about 12:30, and we were still going strong at 6:00 PM.

“Are you hungry honey? Do you want to go to dinner?” I asked.

“I’d rather keep doing what we’re doing until either you make my pussy bleed or I scrape all the skin off your cock and it hurts too much to fuck any more. This is what I’ve always wanted Paul. When you fuck me like this I don’t think about having to share you and do without you 6 days a week. When you love me like this, with no holding back, and with no limits, I don’t regret having to share you,” Judy said.

“Eventually, I’m going to need to eat and sleep, but for right now all I want to do is love you the best I can for as long as I can,” I said.

“I love you so much Paulie. No one could understand me, and love me, and fuck me as good as you do. Making love with you the first time was the best decision I ever made,” Judy told me.

We definitely made love all night. I finally let myself cum in her pussy. Judy came again for what could have been the hundredth time, and we fell asleep instantly. The exact number of times a girl cums doesn’t matter to me anymore because I know we love each other and that when we give each other our best, both of us will be satisfied completely. I’m over feeling ordinary or worrying about whether I’m big enough. The love of seven hot girls has made those kinds of worries irrelevant.

Judy was still wrapped around me when I woke up. Her eyes came open and she kissed me tenderly.

“That was so good baby.” She sighed.

We made love slowly and took all the time we needed to say “I love you” to each other with our bodies.

By the time we showered and dressed, it was 11:59 again when we strolled into the dining room. I kissed Judy goodbye, and Karen nearly knocked me over when she came running to greet me. She jumped on me, throwing her arms around my neck and wrapping her long legs around my waist. We kissed until I was feeling dizzy.

“Paulie, I need to take you to bed and love you for the whole twenty-four hours,” Karen said.

Karen took me to her room, and I got to enjoy the powerful sexual image that her long legs over my shoulders gave me every single time I ate her out or fucked her. The herbs were working great, and Karen and I had the best sex we ever had. She went to sleep, and I curled up behind her enjoying her warmth and softness until I nodded off.

We made love three times that night, and Karen woke me up riding my cock in the morning. It seemed difficult for her due to her long legs. We tried having her kneel over me rather than have to squat with her feet on the bed. It seemed to work better with her on her knees and using her thighs to move up and down on my dick. It got better and better as we did it longer and she learned how to move up and down on my shaft.

We twisted into doggy style and fucked harder and when I reached around her and rolled her nipples between my thumb and finger, she came hard. Karen pushed her tight butt back against me, getting my cock as deep inside her as possible as she came.

I reached down between her legs with my right hand and began stroking her clit with a finger. That made her cum again, and Karen moaned, “Fuck me Paulie. Be my big dog and fuck me hard. I’m in heat baby. I need you to fuck me and never stop.”

When I got a good rhythm between my cock and my finger synchronized Karen started cumming harder and over and over again. I moved my right hand back to cup and squeeze her breast and moved my left hand from her nipple to cup her left breast the same way. Rather than stop and put Karen on her back before I came, I just pounded my cock harder and faster into her pussy. When she came again, I let go and shot off in her cunt. I ground my cock into her, getting as deep in her as possible. I came so hard my knees collapsed, and we fell to the bed together. I pressed my cock against the cleft of her ass and my body against her back. We were worn out and I only gave her a couple of kisses on the back of her neck before we fell asleep.

We woke up around 10 and made love again. This time it was slow and tender. We teased each other until we couldn’t stand the sweet torture anymore and started fucking each other hard and fast until we both exploded and came together.

I was grinning like my face was going to break as I looked at Karen’s pretty face and the loving glow that radiated there as she looked at me. I loved looking at her cone shaped breasts. They reminded me of the torpedo bras women wore in the 1950s. Sometimes I daydreamed about Karen being my high school girlfriend and making love with her in the back seat of a Chevy, slipping my hand under her Poodle Skirt to caress her vulva through her silk panties and slipping my hand under her sweater to touch her pointy bra cups and maybe getting lucky enough to have her let me slip my hand inside the cups and touch her breasts.

Karen kissed me and whispered, “What are you thinking lover?”

“I was imagining being your high school boyfriend and seducing you in the back seat of my car,” I said.

“We’ll have to try that fantasy one day baby,” Karen agreed.

We got up and showered together. I spent much longer than I needed to washing her breasts and enjoying the way they were so firm in my hands.

We got dressed and went to the dining room. I kissed Karen goodbye and went to hug Mele and kiss her hello.

Mele kissed me so well that I felt her body was melting into mine. It made my head spin. We had lunch and when I asked her what she wanted to do on her day with me, she took my hand and led me out to the beach. There was a small grove of palm trees along the beach, and in the shade was a bed, complete with mosquito net. We strolled on the beach until the sun was sinking, then walked back to the bed.

We dropped our clothes on the concrete walk and slipped inside the mosquito net. We kissed deeply and embraced tightly, pressing our bodies together. We kept making out as the sun sank lower, and then suddenly plunged into the blue Pacific. We saw the legendary green flash, and then it was dark.

We started caressing each other and arousing each other’s passion, moving from romantic kissing to petting and overt sexual foreplay. Mele showed me how we could position our bodies so we were lying on our sides with our bodies almost at right angles and I could slide my hard cock into her dripping wet pussy. We moved slowly and smoothly, enjoying the delicious pleasure we were giving each other.

Mele moved with me so that her pussy was sliding up and down my cock with long slow strokes. We kept that up for a very long time. Mele told me her left leg was starting to cramp and so we moved putting me on my back with Mele riding me. Time seemed to have no meaning, and we drove our bodies together until the friction between the root of my cock and Mele’s clit pushed her over the edge, and in spite of our languid movements, she came.

This orgasm spurred her to grind her clit against me harder, and although she continued to move slowly, her next orgasm was stronger. I loved the way her pussy convulsed and squeezed my cock when she came.

Mele’s herbs had supercharged me and at the same time made it easier for me to control my ejaculation. I put her on her hands and knees and fucked her from behind, bringing us up to a higher level of passion, and Mele started to cum harder and harder.

“I love what your herbs are doing for me baby. They help me be the man I want to be for you,” I told Mele.

“This is what I’ve been dreaming about baby. We are going to fuck all night, and when the sun comes up, you’re gonna cream my pussy so hard we both scream from the pleasure,” Mele said.

That’s exactly what we did. Finally, the black night softened to grey and we could see each other. Mele rolled on her back and I knelt over her and rammed my cock deep in her pussy. We fucked each other, moving together, faster and harder, until the sun jumped above the horizon.

Mele moaned, “Cream my pussy Paulie.”

I came harder than I ever had before, and the volume of cum I pumped into her clasping, spasming pussy was amazing.

We collapsed on the bed and were instantly asleep. We slept until the sun was starting to make our beachside grove too hot for comfort. We woke up, walked back to the house naked, smiling and waving back to the gardeners and cleaning staff who waved or whistled at us along the way.

We went to the big bedroom and took a shower together in the communal shower. I was slowly fucking her from behind and pretending to wash her breasts as I smoothed the lather over her mounds and played with her nipples.

Monica walked in the shower and turned on another shower head. She smiled at us and said, “Where did you guys disappear to?”

“We made love all night out by the beach.” I answered.

“It was so cool Monica. We fucked from sunset to sunrise, and your dad creamed my pussy as the sun rose. He shot so much spunk in me, if he already had his vasectomy reversed, I’d be knocked up for sure.”

Monica took the shower head on a flexible hose and used it to spray the suds off of Mele’s tits. She grinned and said, “It’s my turn next. Can I play with both of you for a while?”

Mele said, “I’ve never done anything with a girl.”

Monica smiled and said, “It won’t hurt, I promise.”

She bent forward and started kissing Mele’s breasts. She stood up and rubbed her tits against Mele’s and kissed her deeply. Monica kissed her neck and then back down to Mele’s breasts. She sucked the nipples until they were hard and throbbing. Monica went back and forth between Mele’s breasts, kissing them, squeezing them, and sucking her nipples.

Mele came from the combination of Monica sucking her nipples and my cock sliding in and out of her pussy.

Monica knelt in front of Mele and began licking her clit. Mele started cumming faster and harder. Finally, she screamed, and came so hard her cunt clamped down on me and made me lose it and cream her pussy. Mele came again and grabbed the back of Monica’s head and pressed her mouth tight against her convulsing pussy. Mele and I both had weak knees, and had to hold each other up.

The three of us started from the beginning and showered to clean up, not to play. We rinsed off, dried each other off and got dressed. We walked into the dining room with Mele in the middle and Monica and me on either side with arms around her waist.

Monica and I both saw the way Judy was looking at Mele, and we smiled knowingly at each other.

Monica and I had lunch together, and Mele went to sit with Diane, and Jayne. Judy and Karen were sitting at another table and it looked like they had been helping each other take the edge off.

Monica whispered, “You look tired daddy.”

“I am baby. Mele’s herbs let me fuck all night, but they don’t make up for the lost sleep.”

Monica gave me a smile and said, “Give me a little afternoon delight, and I’ll let you catch a nap.”

“It’s a deal,” I told her.

We left the dining room and walked to her room. We made love, and when her pussy was satisfied, she whispered, “Shoot off in me daddy.” I came deep inside my little girl. She kissed me and said, “Go to sleep daddy. You need some rest.”

Monica woke me in time for dinner. We dressed and walked to the dining room. While we were eating, Diane came and sat down next to Monica. She looked nervous.

“Monica, I never thought I’d say this, but I’d like you to teach me how to make love with a girl. I think you are the kindest girl I know, and you won’t make fun of me for being awkward and shy,” Diane said.

Monica smiled at her and said, “Thanks Silky. That’s a real compliment. I’d love to play with you, and I might even share my daddy with you, if you play your cards right,” Monica said.

“Whatever you want Monica,” Diane replied.

“OK, I’ll hold you to that Diane. I want you to go put on your school uniform, but I want you to put on your sexiest bra under it, and no panties. Meet us at my room so we have privacy,” Monica told her.

“OK Monica.” Diane replied as she left to get dressed.

Monica and I finished dinner and went to her room. Diane knocked on the door almost as soon as we had gone inside. Diane was wearing her school uniform, but the blouse was unbuttoned to create a deep Vee neckline, and a very lacy red bra showed through the white cotton fabric, peeking out where the blouse was unbuttoned.

Monica grinned and said, “What gets you hotter, flirting with the teacher until he corners you or teasing daddy until he loses it and gives his little girl what she really needs?”

“I always want to get daddy hot for me,” Diane admitted.

“OK baby sister. I’m your older sister tonight, and I’m doing it with daddy already. You want to, but you are scared, and never have yet. You are horny as hell, and confide in me. I seduce you and get you eating my pussy while I lick your clit. Daddy walks in on us, and you get your wish. Like that idea?” Monica asked.

“Whatever you want Monica,” Diane mumbled.

“Relax Diane. Monica really is your sister, and she’s not going to hurt you. I’ll tell you a secret about her if you promise not to tell anyone else,” I said.

“What is it daddy?” Diane asked.

“Monica gets embarrassed that her pussy gets so wet. She had Cassandra make her special panties that have a super absorbent crotch and an anti-leak panel. When she soaks through her clothes and someone sees the wet spot on her dress, she gets very embarrassed, but that gets her really hot. If you happened to notice a wet spot and told her what a slut she is, that might get you what you want from her more than being so quiet and obedient.

“If she was really going to give you trouble honey, she would already have you calling her Mistress, kneeling, and kissing her feet,” I said.

“Thanks daddy,” Diane replied.

“Monica, why don’t you dress like Diane did so I can see both my daughters in their sexy school uniforms?” I suggested.

“Yes daddy.” Monica replied.

She put on the uniform I had made for her. It was identical to Diane’s. Monica put on a black pushup bra under her white cotton blouse. She also left several buttons undone so her sexy bra showed too.

Monica said, “Sis, only a real slut wears a red bra under her white blouse. Looks like you’re really hot for daddy, and want to show him his slutty daughter wants him to stick his big fat cock in her horny little cunt.”

“Look who’s talking about being a slut honey! You have that sexy black bra on to show off to daddy. I see you flirting with him and giving him beaver shots all the time,” Diane said.

“I shave my pussy, so I don’t think it qualifies as a beaver shot. You should start shaving your pussy too. Daddy likes a girl’s vulva a lot better when it’s shaved bald,” Monica said.

“So you admit it, you slut!” Diane snapped.

“How am I going to seduce daddy if I don’t advertise the merchandise he could be handling, licking, and nailing?” Monica asked.

“You don’t wear panties when you flash him either,” Diane complained.

“Of course not. I want him to know I’m not a teasing little girl, and that if he wants me, there’s a hot, wet pussy waiting for him to play with and fuck,” Monica said.

“If you get him to fuck you, I hope you’ll share, because I want him too,” Diane said.

“Do you even know what to do to make him feel good?” Monica asked.

“Not really. I figured he’d teach me if he ever noticed I have tits and a pussy that need his touch,” Diane said.

“Let me teach you a little bit so you don’t freak when you first see his cock, because it’s bigger than the drawing in sex ed and until you’ve had it in your pussy and know it fits and that’s where it belongs, it can be scary,” Monica said.

“You’ve done it with him already haven’t you, you bitch!” Diane complained.

“I am your big sister. I get horny too you know. Be nice, and I’ll share,” Monica said.

“OK, what do I do?” Diane asked.

“I sat on daddy’s lap, and I squirmed my butt a little. I felt him get hard, and then I kissed him on the lips. He looked shocked, so I took one of his hands and put it on my boob. When he started caressing my tit, I knew I had him, but I kept helping him along by putting his hand on my pussy after a while. He really knows how to touch my girl parts and make me get all hot and wet. Then he makes me cum, and that is the best. Do you want to feel a little bit of what it’s like? I don’t have a dick, so it won’t be as exciting, and of course I won’t be daddy, so that really cuts the excitement down, but I can still show you what it’s like to cum from getting your pussy licked,” Monica said.

“OK, show me,” Diane said.

“Come sit on my lap,” Monica told her.

Diane sat on Monica’s lap. She squirmed her little bottom a tiny bit. Then she turned and kissed Monica on the lips. I could see Diane was putting her passion into the kiss because I felt it all the way across the room. She broke the kiss briefly to catch her breath, then pressed her lips against Monica’s again. I could see Diane’s lips were slightly parted, and Monica took her invitation, slipping her tongue in between Diane’s lips and teasing her tongue. Diane’s tongue joined Monica’s in the dance, and when Monica withdrew her tongue back into her own mouth, Diane’s followed slipping her tongue between Monica’s parted lips. As their tongues caressed each other, both girls knew the other was serious about playing out this seduction to an orgasmic conclusion.

Monica began caressing Diane’s breasts through the blouse and lacy bra. Diane slid her hand in through the unbuttoned opening of Monica’s blouse and caressed her breasts through the black bra.

Neither girl was satisfied so they simultaneously started unbuttoning the rest of the buttons on each other’s blouse. They helped each other shed the blouses and each of them reached behind the other girl’s back to unfasten her bra. They didn’t fumble and deftly opened the hooks and peeled the lacy cups from each other’s tits.

Monica started squeezing Diane’s small tits. “I see why daddy likes these so much. They are so firm they are almost hard,” Monica said.

“I think daddy likes to imagine I’m younger than my real age. My small tits help me look younger and that plugs into his fantasy. I’m pretty sure daddy would really love it if he had a really young daughter who tried to seduce him,” Diane said.

“How young do you think daddy would try it if a girl offered?” Monica asked.

“He has never told me or slipped up and blurted it. I think he wanted to when I was eleven and started wiggling on his lap,” Diane said.

“I started giving him a boner when I was nine. He never let on that he wanted me, but I’m pretty sure he did. I wish I could have seduced him then. Maybe I would have been too little then, but I sure would have liked to try,” Monica said.

Diane gently began cupping and massaging Monica’s bigger breasts.

“Wow they are so big and heavy, Monica. Does it give you a backache to carry these big things around?” Diane asked.

“It used to, but since I started doing Clarice’s workout, my muscles supporting them are stronger. A good thing about that is that they don’t flop around when I work out. I can see the workouts are doing you good too sis. You used to have a little tummy bulge and be kind of soft and mushy even though you were little and seemed skinny. Now you are getting that grab a guy by the balls figure that Clarice has. If your tits get bigger this year you are going to be so hot daddy won’t want to fuck anyone else,” Monica said.

“I like how you’re squeezing my tits. My nipples are really sensitive, so if you want to drive me crazy, just play with them and roll them between your thumb and finger,” Diane said.

“Am I being too gentle with your boobs, Monica?” Diane asked.

“It’s just a little light honey. Think about how you like it done to you, and then do that to me. If I want it harder, I’ll

tell you,” Monica said.

They went back to making out, but I could see they were getting hot and just breast play wasn’t going to be enough for long.

Diane got up suddenly and pulled Monica out of the chair and across the room to the bed. She lifted the hem of her skirt and started caressing Monica’s bald labia. When she felt how wet my daughter was, Diane slipped a finger in her pussy and started fucking Monica with it. Diane pumped her finger in and out of Monica’s pussy hard and fast.

Monica slipped a finger inside Diane’s cunt and immediately went for her G-Spot. Apparently Monica had practiced the move quite a bit because she got the right spot immediately and began working it effectively. That was obvious by the way Diane’s hips squirmed and the pleasure sounds she made.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.