The Electrician's Harem
Chapter 19

Copyright© 2016 by George Foxx

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 19 - A man who has always felt ordinary finds out his self image is not accurate. His teenage daughter and six other hot girls help him find true love and happiness. His girls show him his talent for making girls feel good makes him much more than ordinary. A note about codes: The non-caucasian female is Polynesian. Oriental was the closest match in the codes.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Tit-Fucking   Small Breasts  

Monica frowned and hit her forehead with her palm. “You did it, didn’t you daddy? You just couldn’t resist fucking her fourteen-year-old virgin pussy.”

“Hey Monica, I know my virgin pussy isn’t too different from the virgin pussy you gave him, but mine was just a tiny bit tighter and my pussy juice was just a tiny bit sweeter. Daddy shot six thick ropes of cum in my pussy, so you know he loved how I fucked him. I’m gonna take care of our daddy every bit as good as you do, so don’t go trying to pick a fight.”

I smiled as my daughter realized she had met her match in the feisty fourteen year-old Jayne.

“I want to be one of daddy’s wives too girls, and I want to be sisters with all of you. I want us to be friends, and I hope you’ll accept me.”

I had to smile again as Judy started silently flirting with Jayne from across the room.

Karen said, “Jayne, are you asking us to decide right now?”

“Oh no, I’m not asking for special treatment. Just let me be on probation but live here and be one of your sisters, and have my day with daddy when it’s my turn.”

Judy said, “I move Jayne be given probationary wife status, with the final decision in four weeks.”

Monica surprised me by saying, “I second the motion.”

Karen called the question, and Jayne was unanimously given probationary status.

I didn’t know who my partner was for today, and apparently no one had written it down. Karen apologized all over the place. She got a pad and pencil and started a chart. She put all their names in the left column and wrote a day of the week next to each name.

(Clarice) Monday

Diane Tuesday

Jayne Wednesday

Judy Thursday

Karen Friday

Mele Saturday

Monica Sunday

Karen wasn’t 100% on her Robert’s Rules yet. She made the motion, Judy seconded, then Karen called the question, and it was approved. Since it was Wednesday, Jayne got to finish out her 24 hours with me.

After dinner we went to the rec room. Rowdy games were going on at all the tables. Monica and Karen were trying to annihilate each other at Air Hockey while Diane and Mele were trying to kill each other at Foosball. Judy was looking lost, so I took Jayne by the hand and led her over to Judy. I took one of Judy’s hands in my other hand and said, “Bring your burning bush, and come with us baby.”

Judy giggled and followed us to the big bedroom. We sat on the bed, and I said, “Jayne, did you like what we did with your mom this afternoon?”

“Honestly I’d never thought of going down on a girl. I’d done some play kissing with girls, and some of them didn’t suck. For me, your cock’s the main event daddy, but if I’m the girl with her pussy stuffed, I don’t mind. It does add a little extra spice. God, why do I always have to act so full of shit? I actually loved the naughtiness of eating my mother’s pussy and having her licking my clit and helping me cum really hard.”

“Judy baby, would you like to play with us?”

“She’s hella cute Paul. I’d love to stay if she likes me.”

“Kiss me Strawberry.” Jayne said.

The two girls kissed hungrily as if they wanted to devour each other.

“She’ll do.” Jayne said with a grin.

“You aren’t bad for a kid.” Judy replied

“You aren’t even a year older, Strawberry,” Jayne said

“I’d like you girls to get better acquainted, and see how well you can get each other off. I’ll watch until I get inspired, and feel the need to join in. Is that OK with both of you?”

“I wanted to be grown up, so you’re throwing me in the deep end, is that it honey?” Jayne asked me.

Jayne you don’t have to do anything you don’t want to do or don’t like. It was just an idea. Judy is more Bi than anyone else. She’s a sweetheart, and I was just trying to see if you two hit it off, so she wouldn’t always feel like she’s on the outside looking in. You’re the new kid Jayne, so I thought maybe you could use an ally.”

“Not complaining Paul. It’s called humor. I’d try to teach you, but you’re probably too old to learn.” Jayne said.

“Oh, I have a cheeky daughter!” I said with a laugh. I jumped on her and started tickling her. As I was tickling her, I’d get her totally helpless for a few seconds and then undo a button or take off a piece of her clothing. Finally she was naked, I was hard, and before I knew it we were fucking.

“Daddy, please take it a little easy on my pussy. I’m just a tiny bit sore, but I want to feel you fucking me again, so don’t stop.”

“Sure baby.” I replied.

“Hey love birds, did you forgot about me?” Judy yelled.

“Sorry Judy, small change of plans. My little Jayne is so yummy I was suddenly so hungry I had to have dessert first,” I said.

“Do you watch porn Jayne?” I asked.

“Duh!” Jayne replied.

“OK, so I’m not good at lining things up. I’ll tell you what I want to try. It’s like reverse cowgirl, but I’d be kind of on my side. That way Judy can get to your toy box without me being in her way, but I get to have my cock in your pussy. Think we can do that?” I said.

“I’ll try daddy. I’m so glad I did gymnastics for a while!” Jayne said.

Jayne got in the right position, and Judy held my cock and guided it into Jayne’s little hole. My newest, youngest wife backed herself onto my steel hard rod. I started thrusting slowly in and out, but it wasn’t working too well.

“Maybe you should lie still and let me move on your cock daddy.” Jayne said.

I stopped moving, and she started sliding her pussy up and down my shaft.

Judy stripped and started making out with Jayne. I was kissing Jayne on the back of her neck. She liked her redheaded sister wife’s kisses because I felt her pussy getting wetter when Judy started kissing her. Judy kissed down to Jayne’s breasts and covered the firm mounds with kisses. Then she started licking and sucking the little beauty’s nipples. Jayne purred and squirmed against me driving my cock as deep in her pussy as it could go. The feel of her tiny, tight ass squirming against me was as exciting as anything I ever felt.

Judy kissed down Jayne’s flat tummy and started teasing her pussy lips using her tongue to graze Jayne’s labia with barely-there touches. Jayne responded by squirming even more. She came, and her pussy felt hotter and wetter than ever.

Jayne hissed, “Don’t tease me Judy. Lick my clit. Paul’s cock doesn’t rub it so good in this position. Please Judy, lick me!”

Judy laughed and slathered her tongue over Jayne’s clit. The fourteen year-old came, moaning loudly. Judy went back to teasing Jayne.

Jayne whimpered, “Please Judy. I’m trying to be nice. Please lick me so I can cum.”

Judy repeated the long, slathering lick, and Jayne came again.

Judy gave Jayne an evil grin and said, “What are you complaining about? I just made you cum twice.”

Then Judy went back to teasing Jayne.

Jayne squeezed on my cock with her pussy and said, “There’s no need to be a bitch with me Judy. If you keep this up, I WILL make you pay someday.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.