The Electrician's Harem
Chapter 13

Copyright© 2016 by George Foxx

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 13 - A man who has always felt ordinary finds out his self image is not accurate. His teenage daughter and six other hot girls help him find true love and happiness. His girls show him his talent for making girls feel good makes him much more than ordinary. A note about codes: The non-caucasian female is Polynesian. Oriental was the closest match in the codes.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Tit-Fucking   Small Breasts  

We got dressed for the pool, then we went to breakfast. Judy, Karen, and Diane were already in the breakfast room chatting with each other, and with Jarvis. They were wearing their bikinis.

Jarvis made us a nice breakfast with fresh brewed, real Kona coffee; fresh squeezed orange juice, several kinds of fresh fruit, and croissants with butter and jam.

Diane said, “You know the most insulting thing mom does? She won’t let me have coffee!”

Karen and Judy giggled and commiserated.

Clarice said, “You know when we are ready, we will get you three emancipated, and then they won’t be able to run your lives anymore.”

The IPL machine had arrived and Clarice taught the girls how to use it. From that day on Clarice, Karen and Monica kept their pussies completely bald. Judy and Diane removed all the hair from their labia, but kept a small patch of pubic hair above their slits where it wouldn’t block my view or get in the way when they were getting their pussy eaten.

“I’ve arranged some treats for you ladies today. You will get to do some shopping, but you have to promise to leave your new lingerie and clothes here. Please don’t sneak anything home. No matter how careful you are, it will get found and we will get caught, so don’t even think about it. Besides, who would you wear if for at home?” I asked.

“Here you can behave like the women you are becoming. That includes showing off how sexy you are. Here you will be loved and cared for and treated like the women you are. Until we have our own, safe place, we can only be secure and be our real selves when we are here,” I said.

The lingerie shop arrived first. The manager brought her chief fitter and some skinny, young looking models. The van was full of their ready to wear collection, and it took quite some time to unload everything and bring it into the living room.

Clarice’s living room was like a small movie theatre. The girls and I sat in the front row. The fitter set up her station at the side of the room. She had a box for the girls to stand on while she measured them, a digital camera, a small table with a notebook on it, and of course her measuring tape.

The manager had the racks of ready-made lingerie in the back of the room.

Clarice went up to the measuring station and stripped off her bikini.

“Girls, you have to be naked for Eloise to get accurate measurements, so don’t be shy,” Clarice said.

Eloise measured Clarice and wrote the measurements in her notebook. She took a lot of measurements I didn’t know were required, like the distance from her waist in front down to her crotch, and up to her waist in the back, the distance from her shoulder to the top of her breast and to her crotch, the circumference of her arms, thighs, and breasts, the distance from her waist to her feet, and several others. Of course, these measurements are what let the store sew custom lingerie that only fits the woman it is made for.

Eloise took several photos. Front and back views, full length and close up profiles, and detail pictures that showed the shape of Clarice’s breasts and butt from several angles.

She wrote Clarice’s basic measurements, 32C-22 32, 5 feet 6 inches tall, on a card and handed it to one of the models; who carried it back to the manager. The manager took the card and put it up on a clip at the end of one rack. She motioned for the bustiest model to come over. The manager began pulling things off various racks and hanging them under Clarice’s card.

Clarice sat down next to me and whispered in my ear, “My hips got a whole inch wider. If this keeps up, you won’t like me anymore.” I kissed her and told her that her hips needed to get a little wider so she could have our babies someday.

Monica went to the fitter and slipped out of her bikini. The tape read 35B-24-32, 5 feet 4 inches tall when Eloise measured her. Eloise put the numbers on a card and another model carried it back to the manager. Monica’s card went in the clip on another rack.

The manager started pulling things from other racks and hanging them on Monica’s rack.

Judy got measured next. Eloise wrote 32B-20-29, 5 feet 5 inches tall on her card.

Karen’s card read: 30B-21-30, 5 feet 8 inches tall.

Diane was last. Her card read 30A-19-28, 4 feet 9 inches tall. She jumped up and down and yelled, “I grew a whole inch taller and I graduated from a training bra!”

I didn’t like the shop taking naked pictures of my fourteen-year-old girls, but Clarice told me not to worry. She had things made a number of times, and none of the pics ever showed up on the Internet or in a tabloid.

The girls came back to their seats, and the manager and models started running around getting their show ready for us.

The model whose figure was closest to Clarice went first. She walked up the front row, stood in front of Clarice and twirled. Clarice said, “I don’t like Teddies.” The manager made a note. The model went back to change.

The model with a figure like Monica walked up to the front. She was wearing a sheer black baby doll nightie. The material was so sheer she might as well have been naked. The neckline was low cut and the hem grazed the curve of her bottom in back and showed a hint of the matching sheer panties in front. The neckline and panties were trimmed with red ribbon.

I leaned over and whispered to Clarice, “Kind of ordinary, don’t you think?”

Clarice giggled and whispered back, “She’s testing you to see if you bite on mass market junk.”

“Tell her I’m not impressed. You girls are too beautiful to waste time with junk lingerie,” I said.

Clarice motioned for the manager to come over. She smiled sweetly and said, “My fiancé thinks you are wasting his time showing things he could get at K-Mart.”

I smiled just as sweetly and in a very calm voice added, “My fiancé is not some trailer park girl. This is not worthy to touch her skin. It is totally ordinary, and unless you are blind, you can see that she is totally unique. I was told you had original creations that can frost a confection like Miss Jones. If I was misinformed, please take your mass-produced things and go.”

The manager smiled and said, “Our designer becomes quite upset when a new client asks for the pedestrian. Of course, since you are Miss Jones beloved, I should have known you would share her impeccable taste. My deepest apologies sir.”

Clarice said, “We understand this is Cassandra’s requirement, not your error in judgment. Please let Cassandra know we are ready to see her vision for each of us. Since she has worked with me before, I can start.”

“Very good Miss Jones.” The manager said as she quickly retreated.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.