The Electrician's Harem - Cover

The Electrician's Harem

Copyright© 2016 by George Foxx

Chapter 11

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 11 - A man who has always felt ordinary finds out his self image is not accurate. His teenage daughter and six other hot girls help him find true love and happiness. His girls show him his talent for making girls feel good makes him much more than ordinary. A note about codes: The non-caucasian female is Polynesian. Oriental was the closest match in the codes.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Tit-Fucking   Small Breasts  

We were getting ready to go back to my house when Jarvis called us to come look at the TV. There was my face on ET, and they were calling me an alleged crime boss. Then they showed one of Clarice’s best-known posters from the DBZ movies. They showed an extreme telephoto pic of me kissing Clarice next to my car when I brought her home. They made some snide remark about the middle age mobster and the teen movie star.

“Well that didn’t take long.” I said.

“It never does.” Clarice replied.

“I think that’s going to make the Don and the Commission members change their mind about me.” I said.

“I really hope so honey.” Clarice said.

“I know their second choice pretty well. If I can convince him that I’m stepping aside because I think he’s the best man for the job, he might think he owes me a favor. If it shakes out that way, I’m sure the studios will realize that giving you good roles is good for their business,” I said.

“I suppose I’ve got a label stuck on me no matter what, so I’ll just hope they aren’t all roles where I’m running away from monsters while I’m wearing next to nothing,” Clarice said.

“We need to go before the reporters are knocking on the door at my house and scaring Monica to death,” I said.

We went out to my car. I opened the door for Clarice. I made myself a promise that I would always do that for her, for the rest of our lives. She stopped before she got in, turned to me, and kissed me, with tongue, and so thoroughly I felt my toes curling painfully. She got in the car, and I closed the door. I went around to the driver’s side and got in.

My car isn’t a typical mobster’s car. It’s mostly production and not armored. Since I’ve been legit my whole life, I never felt the need. It’s just a sports sedan, and doesn’t look particularly fast but it has a lot of suspension and engine mods so it is damn near a racecar.

If there is a threat, I can get out of the way pretty fast. I’ve been to a few different driving schools too, so the operator is up to the capabilities of the machine. One was a racing school, another was the car brand’s factory performance driving school, one was an escaping bad guys school, and one was about staying alive when people are shooting at your car.

I drove straight home. The cat was out of the bag, so there was no point in trying to evade someone following me because they already knew where I was going.

We beat Monica home, which was a good thing. It was Karen’s date night, but I wasn’t going to be able to take her out for a romantic date, the way I wanted. For the foreseeable future, the girls were going to have to stay home and endure being horny until we could find a safe place for all of us.

Reporters mobbed Karen and Monica when they got to the house. Clarice and I went out to meet them.

“Harassing under aged girls is a new low for you, Johnnie.” Clarice said to one of the reporters.

“The Enquirer doesn’t write itself. Gotta chase the story, ya know.”

“Johnnie, ya know this: If I see or hear about you harassing Miss Gallo in any way, there will be a C&D order with your name on it faster than you can count your thirty pieces of silver. Miss Gallo didn’t get to pick her father. She doesn’t have anything to tell you except that he is a great dad. He goes to all her soccer games. She’s one of my biggest fans, and when her dad and I get married, it will be just like we are sisters. You can quote me Johnnie,” Clarice shouted.

We took Karen home. On the way, we explained what was going on, and why our group marriage had to be put on hold for a while. Monica stayed at Karen’s and they called Judy and Diane to explain the new developments.

We came back in an hour and picked up Monica. We drove over to Clarice’s house, and Jarvis ordered dinner. We got to meet Ella, the cook. She fussed over Monica and promised to cook something she’d like.

We had a quiet family dinner. Monica kept looking at Clarice like she wanted to devour her. I guess my little girl is more strongly bi than I thought.

“Clarice, are you really going to marry daddy?”

“Yes honey. It’s going to be the public marriage that diverts attention away from you and our sister wives. It won’t mean I get any special privileges, or extra time with our daddy. He’s helping me so I might get acting work again. If that happens I’ll be gone on location and for publicity tours and award shows, so you’ll all get more turns. When I come home though, I hope you guys will let me have him all to myself the first couple of days and nights,” Clarice said.

“Do you know what Diane wants?” Monica said.

“I think she mentioned a ring and a wedding with a white dress and a big party. Because of all this press attention and them trying to tie me to the family business, we can’t afford to be careless. That means the girls have to stay home, you have to be just my daughter most of the time, and weddings have to wait until we have a safe place. However, we are going to have weddings and fancy white dresses for anyone who wants one.

“Clarice is going to play up the movie star in love with an electrician angle to keep the vultures focused on her. As soon as our plans are almost complete, Clarice and I are going to have a big, showy public wedding. All the stars attending and the dresses and the parties will divert attention from what we are actually doing. By the time we have all our plans in place, it will be too late for them to do anything that could hurt us,” I explained.

“It’s just kind of surreal that the hottest movie star there is wants to fuck my dad, and I’ve sixty-nined with her,” Monica said.

“Monica, you know it isn’t just about sex, don’t you? I started falling for him for the same reasons you and the other girls fell for him. He was kind to me. He wanted to protect me and take care of me. It made my pussy wet when I saw what a good, sweet man he is. I hope you can concentrate on the being in love and sharing our lives part of the story,” Clarice said.

“IDK Clarice. I’m just a slut who needs to get fucked often and well. I really don’t think about much besides sex and how to get my daddy’s cock in my cunt as often as possible,” Monica said.

“OK sister slut. I hear you and feel the same way, but we have to be careful so daddy isn’t locked up. If that happened we would all be left without what we need, and our hungry little pussies would starve without our daddy to keep them fed,” Clarice said.

I started to say something to Monica, but she laughed and said, “I was oversimplifying daddy. I know we have all the elements of a love affair and a marriage. Sometimes my body just tells my brain to shut up because at that moment getting fucked is actually going to make me happier than all the romantic and emotional stuff. Now I know all that stuff is there, and I probably wouldn’t be so hot to fuck you if it wasn’t, but still, my itchy clit can talk louder than my head or my heart,” Monica said.

Clarice decided we should stay at her house that night. She found some of her clothes that fit Monica well enough.

Clarice took us to her bedroom, and the girls had their clothes off so fast it made my head spin.

“Make love to my little sister daddy. Her pussy is starving, and she needs you to fill her up,” Clarice said.

Monica came to me and kissed me. Her hands went to my crotch and cradled my balls and caressed my hardening cock through my pants.

“Your clothes are in my way daddy,” Monica said as she unfastened my belt, unzipped the fly, unbuttoned the pants, and pulled them down. I stepped out of them, and she pulled my underwear down. Before I could get out of them, Monica had taken my cock in two hands and started stroking my shaft as she was licking the head of my cock. She took my dick into her mouth and began bobbing her head so it felt like I was fucking her pretty face. The sight of my dick going in and out of her mouth made my rod get even harder.

Monica had always just licked the head a lot and never tried to take too much of my cock inside her mouth. This time, she took the head all the way in, bringing it to the opening of her throat. She looked up at me with shining eyes, and she swallowed. The head of my cock went down her throat, and between her tongue on the shaft and her swallowing to work the head, she sent me over the edge before I had a chance to even try to hold out. I shot my hot cum down my daughter’s throat.

I came so hard, my knees buckled. My little girl steadied me so I didn’t fall and she kept sucking me until she’d drained my balls completely.

Monica pulled her head back and licked her lips. She gave me a big grin and said, “See what big sister taught me? I got you to pop before you had time to think about making it last.”

“You are a great little cocksucker baby girl. No man could hold out against that swallowing trick. Honey, my knees are rubbery. I need to sit down,” I told her.

I sat on the edge of the bed. Clarice had stripped while Monica was sucking me off. She was on the bed behind me, and she started kissing my neck. Then she helped me lie down and started making out with me. Monica got rid of the underwear around my ankles, and started kissing and licking my cock.

“Daddy, I think since you started fucking me that my tits have gotten bigger. I’m going to need a whole cup size bigger bra before very long. Have you noticed how the cups of my new, sexy bras are starting to overflow?” Monica said.

Clarice said, “Monica, mine grew to C cups and I never had sex until I gave your daddy my virginity on Friday night.”

“Honey, your body was just ready to grow. Thanks for giving me credit though. I’ll make sure to pay more attention to your tits and make sure I notice when they get bigger,” I said.

“You know what would be really hot? On our way to our new home, stop off in Paris and go to this lingerie shop where they have models show really hot lingerie in private rooms. They don’t care if you are there daddy, and they kind of expect sex play and even fucking. Having all of us girls getting fitted for really sexy lingerie to get daddy’s attention and get him hard for us would be so much fun.” Clarice bubbled.

“Do the clients ever fool around with the models?” Monica wanted to know.

“Yes, they do. The lingerie models aren’t high fashion models. Some of them are escort girls and fuck to make a living. Others are amateurs, trying to break into the business. All of them I’ve seen are as beautiful as any girl who walks for VS. Almost all are poor enough to be willing to do most anything for a nice tip. Besides, they are all European or Asian girls, and they have a more sensible attitude about sex than most Americans.”

“I’ll make sure to bring cash for tips. It makes me hot to watch daddy fuck other girls, especially girls who haven’t known him forever like our sisters. I got so hot, I practically came when he stuck his cock in you for the first time, and I did cum when your cherry popped. Did it hurt as much as you were afraid it would?” Monica asked.

“Nope. Daddy got me so hot and needing him in me so badly, that I didn’t notice the pain at all. I just felt achingly empty and I wanted all of him in me, as deep as he could possibly shove his cock, and NOW, please,” Clarice said.

“How many models do they usually have at a private showing?” Monica wanted to know.

“We send them our measurements, hair color, and skin coloration, and they pick a model to match each of us as exactly as possible, so there would be at least five models. Does that mean you want to watch daddy fuck them all?” Clarice asked.

“Yes, it does! He doesn’t get to cum though until he fucks all of us, and then he can unload in the girl who is on the schedule to get creamed that day,” Monica said.

“I’ll bet Diane won’t be too keen on watching daddy fuck five lingerie models,” Clarice said.

“Clarice, I can tell you are kinkier than the other girls, and maybe even more kinky than I am. Little Miss Diane will just have to get used to the fact that we like to expand daddy’s horizons sometimes, and we get hot and get off on doing it,” Monica said.

“You need to soften up your attitude a little Monica. Even you and I may not agree all the time. It’s better to be quieter and less in your face about it so when we compromise and give them what they need, they will not be holding grudges, and will be willing to go along with what we want,” Clarice said.

“By the way, I was thinking about how hot it would be to see one of the models just drop on daddy’s lap, take his cock inside her pussy and ride him until she cums.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.