The Electrician's Harem
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2016 by George Foxx

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A man who has always felt ordinary finds out his self image is not accurate. His teenage daughter and six other hot girls help him find true love and happiness. His girls show him his talent for making girls feel good makes him much more than ordinary. A note about codes: The non-caucasian female is Polynesian. Oriental was the closest match in the codes.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Tit-Fucking   Small Breasts  

My nephew Carmine had recently qualified as a Master Electrician, and I had been working with him on the management side of the business. I told him I wasn’t feeling well and to keep an eye on things. I went home about 1pm.

I put clean sheets on the bed, trimmed my pubic hair short and shaved the shaft of my cock, then I took a shower. I rubbed moisturizing lotion on so my cock wouldn’t look red and irritated. I put on a pair of cotton pajamas so my skin wouldn’t get sweaty while I waited for Diane. I looked at porno videos of skinny blonde Russian girls to kind of give me new ideas of things to do with Diane. I had to keep reminding myself that she was already in love with me, and that I didn’t need to be a porn star with her. Finally I put the porn videos away, and just put on a regular movie on HBO.

Monica and Diane came in together. Monica locked the door and made sure all the curtains were covering the windows. She came and kissed me. Monica gave me a big smile and coyly said, “Have fun, you two lovebirds.”

Diane blushed, and said, “Does it show that much? Does everyone else know? Is my mom going to snap and realize we are in love?” She asked.

“I just happen to be good at reading how you look at dad and how he looks at you. It’s clear as can be to ME that you guys are head over heels, but Karen and Judy can’t see past their own tits right now because they are so eager to have daddy playing with their boobs. I guess we better do something to distract your mom. What do you think, a punk boyfriend, a crush on a teacher, talking about a crush on Judy?” Monica asked.

Diane started laughing. “I think the lesbian card is exactly what’s called for, but not Judy. It needs to be somebody really butch that mom doesn’t know. I’ll talk to Sheila/Lance at school and see if she will help me out,” Diane said.

“You’ll hate this idea Diane, but I could start acting interested in your mom, acting like being together doing stuff for the soccer team woke me up to her or something,” I said.

“That is definitely last resort Paul. I don’t want to take a chance on her taking advantage of her being an adult to trap you,” Diane said.

“If there is some crisis, I will start hitting on her to try to save us,” I said.

“I promise to keep quiet and not cause problems for you. I do think it will be funny as hell when we turn eighteen, and my girlfriend marries my dad and becomes my mom!” Monica joked.

Monica went to her room, and I took Diane’s hand and led her to the couch in the family room. We sat down close to each other. I kissed her gently and whispered, “I’m sorry baby.”

“It worried me honey when you started fucking me so hard, and it seemed like you weren’t able to just relax and enjoy loving me,” Diane told me.

“I know baby. I figured out last night that I was worried if I didn’t fuck you like a porn star, you might wake up one day and say to yourself, ‘What am I doing with this old fart?’ and leave me. I realized that if you love me, and I’m doing my best for you, and telling you and showing you that I love you, then things will be fine,” I explained.

“I’m so glad baby, because it hurt me to see you working so hard and not being happy, and not really enjoying getting to fuck my hot little teenage body. I want you to feel all the pleasure there is to feel from the gift I’m giving you,” Diane said.

“Show me and tell me what you need sweetheart, and I’ll do my best to give it to you,” I told her.

“OK baby. Let’s just sit here and hug and make out for a while,” Diane replied.

“Tell me how you feel about being in love with me honey?” I asked.

“You know how I was saying I feel a lot of pressure and I feel like I need to do more than just be your lover? It feels like I need to make everything I do perfect and show you that I’ll be able to be a good wife for you so you’ll want to buy me a ring and a dress as soon as I’m eighteen,” Diane said.

“Baby, it’s the same for you as it was for me, worrying about things we don’t need to. I love you already, so you don’t need to prove you are worthy of my love or are going to be a perfect wife. You’re fourteen, and that’s not something a fourteen-year-old needs to do more than daydream about. The fact that you want to be my wife is enough for me, and we can learn our husband and wife jobs as we go along. We both need to relax and enjoy being in love,” I told Diane.

“Promise you love me Paulie. Monica was right you know. I’m already head over heels in love with you,” Diane told me.

“I kept thinking I had to be crazy to fall in love, but my heart said, I don’t care because I’m already in love with Diane, and nothing is going to change that,” I answered.

Diane pulled my face down to hers and kissed me. It was the kind of kiss that melted my heart and brain but made my cock hard as stone.

My darling Diane was getting excited from our kisses too. She took one of my hands and guided it to her breast. I caressed her firm tit through her blouse and bra. She put her head on my shoulder and whispered, “I’m addicted to your love making Paulie. I was going to just make out and talk for most of the time and keep you out of bed and out of my pussy until we only had one hour left. I just can’t do it baby. I need you too much. I feel empty and I crave having your big cock as deep in my pussy as you can ram it,” Diane confessed.

“That makes me so happy Diane. I feel like I’m going to die the days I can’t be with you. The other girls are sexy and everything, and the taboo aspect of fucking my own daughter makes sex with Monica pretty exciting, but I’d definitely give all of them up and be perfectly happy with just you,” I said.

“I like it so much when you tell me things like that because it helps me know you really are in love with me,” Diane told me.

I got up and picked Diane up. I carried her to my bedroom and laid her gently on the bed. I slowly unbuttoned her blouse and eased it off her gorgeous little body. I reached behind her back and unfastened her bra with one hand and took it off of her, baring her cute AA Cup breasts and tiny pink nipples.

“Well, I’m spoiled for guys my age from now on. I’ve never dated, but some girls say the boys are clueless about unfastening a bra, and act like it’s a high security safe. When a guy fumbles, it makes a girl feel insecure, you know like he might be clueless and hurt her. The way you do things so smoothly gave me confidence and got rid of any fears I still had, so I wasn’t afraid to love you the first time,” Diane let me know.

I gave her a smile, and went right to kissing her breasts and sucking her nipples. Diane grinned at me and purred, “I love it that you like my tits baby because it helps show me I don’t need to be insecure about my tiny breasts.”

“Honey, your breasts are so firm and have such a pretty shape, I wouldn’t care if you never grew another millimeter,” I reassured her.

Diane lifted her hips, and I took off her skirt and panties. My lovely girl was naked, and I was overcome with wanting her. I started kissing down her flat tummy towards her pussy. She stopped me and asked, “Honey, do you want me shaved?”

“It’s up to you sweetheart. Since you are a natural blonde, your pubic hair is thinner and softer. There’s not as much of it as there is for the other girls. Monica had a forest there, and I couldn’t see her pussy at all. Your pubic hair doesn’t get in the way very much,” I told her.

“I’ll do anything like that if you want me to baby,” Diane confided.

“I ordered an IPL machine. Let’s wait until it gets here and then just take the hair off your pussy lips. We’ll leave a patch of your cute blonde hair where it doesn’t get in the way of my seeing your pretty pussy,” I told her.

I went back to kissing her, and then I started licking her clit. It only took a couple of minutes for her to cum. She sat up and started pulling off my clothes. When I was naked, I went back to eating her pussy. Diane moved under me so she could get at my cock, and she started licking the head of my dick.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.