The Electrician's Harem
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2016 by George Foxx

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A man who has always felt ordinary finds out his self image is not accurate. His teenage daughter and six other hot girls help him find true love and happiness. His girls show him his talent for making girls feel good makes him much more than ordinary. A note about codes: The non-caucasian female is Polynesian. Oriental was the closest match in the codes.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Tit-Fucking   Small Breasts  

I locked the door and came into the kitchen. I kissed Monica, and she went off to her room. Karen took my hand and led me to the den. She had me sit in my recliner, and she sat on my lap.

“Do you have any good porno? Watching some kinds of fucking makes me hot, and I’d like to sit on your cock and fuck you while we watch,” Karen said.

Finding out that Karen watched porn explained why she didn’t give me the “be gentle with me” line when she gave me her virginity. Of course, if Karen watched porn it was a safe bet all the girls did, so that probably explained why they all wanted it hard, fast and deep.

I kissed Karen and told her I had to get it from my secret stash. She let me up, and took off her clothes while I went and got the USB stick from its hiding place. I turned on the big screen and plugged in the stick. There are only a few videos that always get me hot. One has this black-haired actress named Marissa Mendoza who wears a school uniform and pretends she needs to return a book to her friend, but she’s really there to seduce her friend’s father. Besides always helping me get off when I masturbated, it seemed like a pretty appropriate plot to show Karen as she was fucking her friend’s dad.

I took off my clothes and sat down. I started the video. Karen came over and immediately sat on my cock. She was dripping wet, and her tight cunt slid down my stiff prick easily.

Karen rode me slowly. My cock was throbbing inside her as she slid up and down my shaft with her hot pussy. She was so tight it made me want to shoot off immediately. I was glad I was getting better at controlling my ejaculations, and would be able to fuck her for a long time before I lost it and creamed her.

As we were watching the porno, Karen said, “That girl has really tiny tits, but the skirt is so short that the school uniform makes her look hot. The way she looks at her friend’s dad and the way she talks to him make her seem like a girl in charge. I can relate to that.”

“I don’t much care how big a girl’s tits are. It excites me when she likes having them touched, and it gets her hot to have me play with them, especially licking and sucking her nipples,” I told her.

“Oh my gosh, she has such a pretty pussy. I wonder how she shaves so there isn’t any stubble? Would you like it if I shaved my pussy?” Karen asked.

“I think they have some special thing they do, like maybe wax, and then they might use body makeup on her labia. I do like to be able to see my cock going inside you. I think it might look even hotter if there wasn’t hair blocking the view,” I replied.

“Would you shave me and show me how to do it?” Karen asked me.

“Sure honey. If you like it and want to keep your pussy smooth, we can see about laser hair removal. It’s supposed to be easier than shaving,” I replied.

“If your mom or a girl at school asks about it, just say you think it helps you stay clean and not smell bad when you are having your period,” I suggested.

“OK baby. Stop the video and let’s go shave me, so my pussy looks like hers,” Karen said.

“I think you had a good idea Karen. I like being alone with you like this. You can show me how adventurous you are and how your imagination works without the other girls teasing you about it,” I told her.

We went to my bathroom, and I got a towel and put it on my bed. I had Karen lie on the towel, and I shaved her pussy bare. I rubbed moisturizing lotion into the skin.

I couldn’t help myself, and I went down on her and licked her bald pussy until she came.

“Thanks babe, that was nice. I want to go back and watch more of the video now,” Karen said.

We went back to the den and she sat on my hard cock again. I started the video. Karen slowly moved up and down on my cock.

“Is my pussy as cute as hers’ honey?” Karen wanted to know.

“Baby, yours is much cuter. She’s a porno actress, and you are my girlfriend. I can only watch her pussy, but you give me your hot little cunt to finger, lick, and fuck. Having my cock all the way inside you is so much better than just watching her fucking some other guy,” I told her.

I reached around her and began stroking her clit. Karen came very quickly.

“Your little butt looks so cute and tight as you ride my cock, baby girl,” I complimented her.

“Mmmmmmm, your cock feels so big and so good inside me, honey. Oh my god, that actor’s cock is so huge, and her pussy looks so little. Look at her little hole stretch!” Karen exclaimed.

That got Karen going, and she started riding me faster. She began using gravity to pull her down on my cock, and she was taking all of my dick inside her little cunt every time she dropped down on me.

I reached around her again and began squeezing her breasts and lightly pinching her nipples. She moaned with pleasure as I worked her over. I reached down again and rubbed her clit in time with her up and down motion on my cock. Karen came and moaned loudly.

“It looks so hot to see him standing up and fucking her little pussy,” Karen commented

“It’s so hard to find a bed that’s the right height to do that, baby. If I can ever find one, I promise we will do it and see if you like it,” I said.

“As long as you’re the one fucking me baby, I’ll love it,” Karen told me.

“Honey, your pussy feels so good stroking my cock like this. You are so tight. It feels wonderful,” I told her.

Karen started riding me faster, but in just a few minutes, she said, “I can’t get your cock to rub my clit hard enough baby. Put me on the floor and fuck me until you make me cum so much you drive me crazy.”

She got up and lay down on the carpet. I couldn’t stand having my dick out of her pussy for even a few seconds, so I got on top of her as quickly as I could and shoved my cock in her cunt. I had kept all my weight on my hands and knees up to now. I let some of my weight go from my knees to where my pubic bone rubbed Karen’s clit and crushed her little pink button.

Karen came again, and whimpered, “That’s it baby. Fuck me into the floor. I’m so horny for you baby. I could fuck you all night, without stopping, and just barely get enough by morning,” she said.

I kissed her hard, and she slipped her tongue inside my lips and teased my tongue. I felt more excited than before, and I wanted to pound her pussy so hard and make her cum so good, she would crave my cock and beg me for more.

Karen did cum hard, so hard, her eyes rolled up in her head, and it seemed like she fainted. I stopped fucking her until she came to. She moaned, “Baby, that was the hardest I ever came. You really took me to heaven that time honey.”

I started stroking into her pussy again. I put even more of my weight on her pelvis and worked my hips in a circle so it rubbed her clit, while my cock stayed deep inside her and only moved in and out an inch or two.

“I’m cumming again baby. Fuck me honey. Fuck me good. Cream my pussy Paulie. I need your hot cum deep inside me. I need it now,” Karen demanded.

That set me off, and I pounded her pussy fast and hard until I shot off deep in her tight little cunt. I came so hard; it felt like my balls were being turned inside out. I shot off more ropes of cum than ever before.

Karen came again, and moaned, “Oh baby, I love the feel of your hot cream inside me.”

We rolled onto our sides and held each other as we came down from our climax high.

“Thank-you baby. I know it’s just sex, but you make me feel so good, it would be easy to fall for you,” Karen said.

“Sweetie, I’m so much older, it wouldn’t be fair to try to get you to fall for me. When you are in college or on your own with your first job, you can find a nice boy who can take care of you and keep you satisfied. When I get old and can’t get hard any more, it would just frustrate you and make you sad. It’s better to remember it is just sex, and not confuse it with love,” I told her.

“I know Paul. It would just be so nice to be in love with the man who fucks me so good, and be planning our life together. All the stuff about you getting old is just an excuse in my opinion.

“Actually, I’m calling BULLSHIT on you Paul! If I get to decide who I fuck, it should also be up to me to decide who I fall in love with. You better just learn to deal with the fact that I’m in love with you,” Karen said with an edge to her voice.

“I’m so sorry I can’t give you everything you want. That was one reason I didn’t want to start having sex with any of you girls in the first place. It’s nearly impossible not to feel in love with the first person you have sex with, but a lot of times that feeling is an illusion that comes from inexperience,” I tried to explain.

“You said I’m the smartest one of our little group, and I hope you can give me credit for being able to tell the difference between being in lust and being in love. Just because I’m young, you don’t get to tell me my love for you isn’t real,” Karen said.

I didn’t know what to say, so I took her into my bathroom and helped her wash her pussy to get the scent of sex off her body.

“It’s so much harder to clean up when you’ve creamed my pussy baby, but I love the feel of your hot cum in me so much, I don’t mind,” Karen observed.

“You look so hot every time I see you naked baby. I wish you didn’t have to go home, and we could fuck until we wear each other out, then sleep together until morning,” I told her.

“It sucks so much to be a woman in your arms and then have to go home and get treated like an infant,” Karen complained.

“I’m sorry I did that to you baby. I guess there might be some good reasons for the laws, even when you want us to be lovers,” I told her.

“It sucks baby, but I’d rather deal with that than never having had your cock in my pussy, never having you make me cum, or never feeling you shoot off inside me. Besides, the real solution is to get rid of laws that don’t really protect girls and make laws that treat teenage girls like people, not someone’s property or a mentally handicapped person,” Karen told me.

Karen got dressed, and went to say goodbye to Monica.

“Hey Monica, thanks for letting me borrow your daddy. He fucked my silly little brains out, and I feel SO much better!” Karen bubbled.

“You’re not welcome. I was going to jump his bones as soon as he got home.

“That’s the damn thing about getting fucked for the first time. Before it happens, you THINK you are going to die if you don’t get fucked, and after your first time, you KNOW you are gonna die if you don’t get fucked again as soon as possible,” Monica groused.

“That about sums it up girlfriend!” Karen agreed.

“See ya at school,” Monica said.

Karen kissed me hard, and I patted her bottom as I let her out the door. I locked up again and went to Monica’s room.

“Did she wear you out daddy?” Monica asked.

“I’ll probably be fine by the time we go to bed honey,” I reassured her.

“Did you hear our little convo when Karen was saying goodbye?” Monica wanted to know.

“Sure did honey. I’ll do everything I can to make sure you don’t die from pussy starvation,” I told her.

“I’m counting on it dad. It just seems to be another one of the cruel tricks Mother Nature plays on women,” Monica said.

We made dinner and then went and cuddled on the couch. I forgot the porn USB was still in the TV.

“What’s on USB stick daddy?” Monica asked.

“Karen wanted to watch some porn while she sat on my cock,” I replied.

“Did she like it?” Monica inquired.

“It got her hot and she started fucking me hard,” I told her.

“Can we try it and see if it gets you hard for me?” Monica asked me.

“Sure honey. I think there’s one on there you’ll like,” I replied.

One of the videos was about a college age girl who was afraid her father would marry a gold digger around his age and she’d lose her inheritance. She convinces her dad she can take care of him better than his big boobs girlfriend.

Monica stripped and then took my clothes off.

“Honey, I swear your tits got bigger since this morning. They are so sexy I just want to get all over you,” I observed.

“You say the sweetest things daddy,” Monica said.

I sat down and started the video. Monica sat close to me and started stroking my cock.

“Damn, that girl is in her twenties, and her tits are smaller than mine,” Monica observed.

“I told you that you’re a hot babe and your tits are not small,” I told her.

“Wow daddy, she’s just like me. She got her daddy to fuck her,” Monica said, enthusiastically.

Monica continued stroking me gently, and I started to get a little harder. She bent down and started licking my cock. When I was hard enough, she straddled me and sat on my cock. She was so wet I slid into her easily, and she settled down on my shaft so it went all the way inside her.

I reached around her and stroked her clit until she came. Then I started caressing and squeezing her breasts. When I started rolling her nipples between my thumb and finger, she moaned softly and came again.

“Feeling better honey?” I asked.

“I’m not dying anymore daddy, but you know I need you a lot more. The porno is fine, but I’d rather have you take me to bed and just pound my pussy until I’m cumming continuously and then just keep fucking me until I pass out,” Monica replied.

I took Monica to my bedroom, and she saw the stuff left over from shaving Karen’s pussy.

“What’s this stuff daddy?” Monica inquired.

“Oh, the porn video Karen was watching while she rode me had an actress who was shaved bare. Karen thought the actress had a pretty pussy and she wanted to see what it felt like, so she asked me to shave her,” I explained.

“Did she like it daddy?” Monica asked.

“We both liked it a lot sweetie. It let me see my cock going into her little hole so much more clearly, and she said it felt like I was fucking her harder and my cock was going deeper inside her,” I replied.

“Will you please shave me too daddy?” Monica asked.

“OK honey,” I agreed.

I took a small pair of scissors and trimmed her black Italian bush as short as I could, then I lathered her up and carefully shaved her bare. I had to use two cartridges to get her coarse hair shaved. I made a mental note to buy an IPL machine.

Monica’s bald pussy looked so much more exciting, I really wanted to fuck her now. I washed her off and took her to bed. I went down on her and devoured her pussy until I had made her cum ten times, then I let her ride me so I could watch her hairless labia going up and down on my pole.

I rolled on top of her and started fucking her as hard as I could.

“Oh god daddy. Having a bald pussy does make it feel like you fuck me harder and deeper,” Monica exclaimed.

It really got me hot to know I was getting my daughter off so good, so I put everything I had into giving her the mind-blowing fuck she needed.

One of the things that made me reluctant to start fucking young girls is that I’d never had much sex before, so I was worried I wouldn’t stay hard or be able to fuck as long as they needed to feel satisfied. Apparently, I have some kind of hidden strength that kicked in when the girls started demanding my attention. I had visions of feeling tired and drained all the time, but in fact, I have more energy and feel better. Monica says I look better too, but she is biased.

As I fucked Monica, I realized that when a girl likes it and tells me she wants and needs me it fuels my desire. Teenage girls’ orgasms excite me and make it possible for one ordinary, fortyish man to keep four hot teenage girls happy. Fucking more often certainly helped with control. I pounded my daughter’s pussy just the way she wanted, and I got her cumming so there was hardly any time between her orgasms. It made me feel strong and powerful to be able to give so much pleasure to a sexy teenage girl, especially when she’s my own daughter. When her eyes rolled back in her head, I fucked her even harder. She came for me again and again. I made her scream from a very strong orgasm, and when her eyes rolled back again, I creamed her pussy. We rolled on our sides and went to sleep.

Monica woke me up at the same time as yesterday. She sucked my cock until it was hard and then climbed on my dick. She rode me until she came. I let her keep riding my morning wood until it was getting late.

“Honey, I can’t cum with a full bladder. Let me go pee so I can cream you,” I told her.

“OK pops. I’m about ready. I love that we can fuck in the morning, because it puts me in such a good mood, it helps me deal with the fact that SCHOOL SUCKS!” Monica answered.

I went to the bathroom and pissed. I made sure the last drop was out, washed off to make sure there wasn’t any left on my cock, and went back to bed.

“Get on top of me and fuck me into the bed the way you did last night daddy,” Monica instructed.

I knelt between her wide spread legs and filled her pussy in one thrust. I hammered her cunt until she was cumming over and over. When she came really hard with her fifth orgasm, I let go and creamed her. She arched her back and ground her clit against me and came again. As I was shooting off, I could feel the head of my cock was mashed into her cervix as I was creaming her.

“Oh daddy, I think you fuck me better every time. I feel so good right now! Do you ever have the fantasy that you win the lottery and never have to work again, so we just stay home and fuck as often as I can get you hard for me, and do it for the rest of our lives?” Monica purred.

“That would be paradise honey. I never thought of it before, but that sure would be a dream come true,” I replied.

“Yeah, you could keep me home and teach me. Like, “OK Monica, today’s first lesson will be Cock Sucking for Beginners, then we’ll cover Reverse Cowgirl Variations. I’d pay attention to those lessons dad,” Monica quipped.

“I wish we could sweetie. Reality comes crashing in. Got to get ready for work, and you need to go to school,” I replied.

I got to the office, and Debbie was waiting in my office.

“Mr. Gallo, did you approve writing off Dean’s service call yesterday?” She asked.

“Oh, I forgot to tell you about that. Sometimes the customer has a problem and we keep their house from burning down, but then they just can’t pay. I try to keep it quiet, but sometimes I just write it off,” I replied.

“Mr. Gallo, I looked up that woman’s name. She is a famous porn actress, she could have afforded to pay, and you know it,” Debbie complained.

I decided to take the heat myself and not make Debbie suspicious of Dean, so I said, “I didn’t know she is an actress, just that she was very pretty. Sometimes a newly single guy can be tempted Debbie. She was more beautiful than any woman I’d ever seen, and having her make me that kind of offer is certainly nothing that would ever happen to me in my normal social circles,” I explained.

“Oh, I see. Well, you should tell me if you want to write something off, so I can do it properly,” Debbie requested.

“You know I don’t think I said what I really meant to say when we talked yesterday. I didn’t say it clearly so things got confusing. Actually, Mr. Gallo, I wasn’t worried about harassment at all. I was hoping you might want to give me some extra duties. I was thinking there might be some special, private work that I could do just for you. You know if I was taking care of that kind of thing for you, you wouldn’t need to write off customer bills,” the accountant continued.

“Thanks for clearing that up Debbie. You know Lisa leaving me is still kinda new, and I am still pretty torn up about it. I don’t think it would be fair to you for us to start something when I’m still a mess. I wouldn’t want to feel like you were doing something like that for money, because you are a nice person Debbie, but I just don’t have any emotions left. I really appreciate your offer, but right now, I think we better limit your work to accounting,” I said.

“You poor man, I wish you’d let me help you get through this,” Debbie said.

“It’s never good to be the rebound girlfriend Debbie. Let’s just wait until I’m over this and then see what develops,” I replied.

I felt bad lying to her, but I couldn’t say, “Gee Debbie, you look fine for a thirty-something year-old, but I’ve got four fourteen-year-olds who keep my balls Mohave Desert dry, so thanks, but no thanks.”

That would be a sure way to get a “woman scorned” call placed to Child Welfare and it would be the start of my one-way trip to prison.

I was never so glad to leave work. In fact, I cut out early so I would be there when Monica and Judy got home from school.

They beat me home anyway, and when I went in my bedroom, Monica had Judy lying on my bed, and was shaving her pussy.

“This is so difficult daddy! Her pubic hair isn’t nearly as coarse as mine, and I’m having a terrible time. How did you shave me so easily?” Monica asked.

“Oh, I’ve been dragging a razor over my face for years, so I’m more used to making the razor do what I want.

“Shall I take over?” I said.

“Please. I don’t want to turn lezzy from touching her pussy too much,” Monica joked.

“Wow Monica, that’s not very nice. Usually lesbians know they like girls from a pretty young age. That’s just the way they were born. It’s nothing to make fun of or act like it’s some disease,” I replied.

“I’m sorry dad. I know I shouldn’t say things just because that’s what girls at school say,” Monica said apologetically.

“That’s right baby, you know better than that. Besides, being a lesbian isn’t catching. Now some girls like both guys and girls. In that case, shaving another girl’s pussy might get a girl hot, so she wanted to do something more.

“People like what they like, and there’s nothing wrong with it. You know some folks like Coke, and some like Pepsi. It doesn’t make you a bad person no matter what you like. Then there are people who like Coke sometimes and Pepsi other times. Neither the Coke people nor the Pepsi people understand them; but they are still not bad people, they are just different,” I added.

“I wanted to ask you about that Mr. Gallo. I think I might be the kind of girl who likes Coke most of the time but really wants to try Pepsi, because I never had it but I think I might like it a lot. Don’t get insulted, Monica, but my pussy was getting really wet when you were shaving me,” Judy said.

“You know a pussy can get wet just from getting touched, just like a cock can get hard from little girls squirming their bottoms on daddy’s lap. It might not mean anything special. It could just be a physiological response to friction,” I told her.

“I think there is more to it Mr. Gallo,” Judy insisted.

“Monica said, “Judy, I was getting kinda excited as I shaved more hair off your pussy. When I could see more of your skin and how your pussy lips are so different from mine, I got wet too. I shouldn’t have joked about touching you.

“Do your inner lips stay long like that all the time?” Monica asked.

“Yeah, that’s just the way they are,” Judy explained

“Do my long inner labia make my pussy feel different when you fuck me Mr. Gallo?” Judy asked.

“Each of you feels different to my cock. It’s not that one is better than the other. They just feel different, and that’s nice because it makes each of you special to me,” I told her

“As long as you girls have known each other, you’ve never played doctor with each other or played girl games to get each other off?” I asked.

“I think we would have this year dad, except I unwittingly made you available so they could get their man curiosity and hunger satisfied first, so we never got to the place of being so horny it made us brave enough to suggest it to each other,” Monica mused.

“Well girls, it might be something you want to investigate in the future, since there’s only one of me and four of you! Now let me finish shaving Judy’s pretty pussy so we can spend some quality time together,” I suggested.

Monica kissed me and went to her room.

“Do you really think my pussy looks better bald Paul?” Judy wanted to know.

“Judy, a redhead is a rare and mysterious creature, so normal rules just don’t apply to her. There is something very sexy about a girl with flaming pubic hair. I do like the way your labia look without hair hiding them. I think maybe we should shave your lips nice and bare, but leave a little patch above your pussy. How does that sound?” I said.

“It’s a good compromise. I see why you like girls shaved. I always thought Monica had the Black Forest hiding her pussy, and when I saw her today, I definitely wanted to go down on her. I think she’d like to play with me too, but I think she was worried you wouldn’t approve,” Judy observed.

“You know I wouldn’t mind a bit baby. What I’d really love is to have you girls 69 each other, with you on top so I could fuck you from behind. Seeing you eating out my daughter while I’m fucking your hot pussy would be about the sexiest thing I can think of,” I answered.

“Hey, would you mind if we did something a little different today?” Judy inquired.

“What do you have in mind Judy?” I asked.

“I want to sit on your lap and cuddle and make out for a while, and then when I get hot and wet, I want us to make love slow and gentle and romantic until I just can’t stand it anymore. I want you to get me so hot I beg you to fuck my brains out,” Judy told me.

“I think we can do that honey. Come sit on daddy’s lap,” I said.

We made out for a long time. Judy reached down and took my hand and put it on her breast.

“Honey, we’ve been dating for a while now, and I trust you because you haven’t been handsy or pushy with me. I know you want to touch my breasts, and I’d like to know what it feels like to have you touch me so I think a little petting would be OK,” Judy fantasized.

“Thanks baby. You look so gorgeous, I just can’t keep my eyes off you, and I’ve been aching to touch you since our first date,” I replied, playing my role and going along with her fantasy.

I worked on her boobs slowly and gently through the cashmere sweater she was wearing. Judy was a fast learner and once she knew I liked something, she aimed to please. I thought her bra was really getting in the way and making my hands ineffective at making her tits feel good.

Judy started stroking my cock. It got hard almost as soon as she touched it.

Judy reached under her sweater and behind her back. She unhooked her bra then guided one of my hands under her sweater and pressed my palm against the bare skin of her breast. I gently caressed her soft skin and squeezed her tits. I began rolling her nipples between my thumb and finger. Judy smiled at me.

“I like what you do to my nipples honey. It makes me feel like there’s a wire running from my nipples to down between my legs, and when you do things to my breasts and especially my nipples, I feel like the wire carries electric shocks straight to my clit,” Judy purred.

I kept working on her breasts until she gave a little moan and whispered, “Thanks for not being rough with me honey. You don’t have to be quite so gentle with my tits though baby. You can squeeze them a little harder if you want to,” Judy told me.

I squeezed harder and started pinching her nipples as well as rolling them between my thumb and finger.

“I’m going crazy from you touching me baby. Can you stroke my button for me?” Judy asked.

“You mean you know how to masturbate Judy?” I questioned.

“Yeah Paulie, girls need to get off too, and making sure I don’t get a bad reputation or get pregnant means I had to learn to take care of myself, if you know what I mean. So boys aren’t the only ones who masturbate,” Judy explained.

I reached under her skirt and between her legs. When I stroked her inner thighs, she spread her legs wide for me. I slipped my hand inside her panties through the leg opening. I dipped my finger into her slit and got the tip wet with her pussy juice, then I started caressing her pussy lips. When her hips squirmed from my touch, I spread the lips with my left hand and found her button with my right. It was hard, and she inhaled sharply when my finger first made contact. I stroked her clit and felt the button get even harder. I was surprised at how big it was. Her clit wasn’t some nasty cock shaped thing, but a cute girl button, just big enough to feel it and know exactly where to touch her.

“Oh, baby you do that so good. I like that you know what to do and don’t fumble around. Take me to heaven Paulie. Pet me until I explode,” Judy begged.

I used firmer pressure, and I stroked Judy’s clit until she came.

“I want to do something for you that I read about in Playboy, Judy. They give advice about how to make your girl feel good and I think you are going to like it. It’s supposed to feel extra good to a girl and make her explode a whole different way so a girl really gets off good,” I told her.

“OK honey. You can do whatever you want with me as long as you don’t brag about it in the locker room or get me pregnant,” Judy replied.

I slipped a finger inside her pussy. Judy put her hand on top of mine to stop my finger from moving and asked, This won’t make it so I’m not a virgin anymore will it?”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.