The Electrician's Harem
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2016 by George Foxx

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A man who has always felt ordinary finds out his self image is not accurate. His teenage daughter and six other hot girls help him find true love and happiness. His girls show him his talent for making girls feel good makes him much more than ordinary. A note about codes: The non-caucasian female is Polynesian. Oriental was the closest match in the codes.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Tit-Fucking   Small Breasts  

The girls were having a slumber party at our house that night. I ordered pizza for them and left them to their games and gossip. I went back to the den and watched a movie. I told Monica that all the girls had to stay in the house, no boys were allowed in the house or hanging around outside or necking with any of the girls through a window. I went to bed at 11:30 pm.

Our house is laid out so that my room is in one wing, the living room, kitchen, dining room and den are in the middle, and Monica’s room is in a wing on the opposite side. I really didn’t hear much except some giggling now and then. I rolled over and went to sleep.

About 3am, I felt a naked girl cuddling up to me. From the size of her body, I knew right away that it was Diane.

“I feel like I’ve known you all my life Mr. Gallo. I’m sure I’m in love with you. When we kissed, I’m sure you felt how much I love you, and the way you kissed me back made me sure you love me as much as I love you. I don’t want to wait. I want us to be lovers from tonight on. When I’m eighteen, we can get married. I can be the wife you always deserved and give you all the sex you’ll ever need, plus, I’ll give you the love you wanted but never got,” the little blonde told me.

I tried to move away from her. I tried to say she was too young, but my muscles wouldn’t obey my brain. Then she kissed me deeply. My brain felt like it was on fire, and only making love to Diane would quench the blaze.

I started trying to do everything I had ever read about foreplay. I kissed her hungrily. I caressed her hot little body. I gently touched her small, but firm and beautifully shaped breasts. Diane smiled and whispered, “I like that. You can do it harder. I won’t break,”

I massaged her breasts, and then I bent and kissed them all over. I started licking her tiny nipples, and they got very hard under my tongue.

“That’s so good. It makes my clit throb when you lick my nipples. Try sucking on them too, please. You know I’m pretty innocent, but I know enough to take good care of you and make you happy. I feel horny all the time, and I swear you’ll never have to beg. I’ll never fake a headache, and if you want me more than once a day, I’ll be flattered as hell and give you the best you ever had,” Diane said.

I did what she asked, and she purred like a kitten getting petted. She reached down and started stroking my hard, throbbing cock.

“It’s so hard, I think it must hurt you baby. I am going to take care of you and make you feel good, just like you are making me feel good,” Diane cooed.

I wanted to make sure Diane was really ready so it wouldn’t hurt her, so I decided to go down on her. That was something Lisa would never let me do for her.

Diane liked it, and I could tell she was going to cum. She was squirming her hips, and she put her hands on the back of my head and pressed me hard against her pussy. I started licking her clit harder and faster. She was keeping her voice quiet, but she was making little noises that told me I was making her feel better than she had ever felt before. I realized I liked eating pussy a lot. The feel of her wet, silky pussy against my tongue, the heat of her cunt, the smell of her hot, young body, and the taste of her girl cream were all wonderful. Best of all were her pleasure sounds, the way she squirmed, and the way her body jerked when she came. It all combined to make me sure she was really cumming and not faking. Being sure I was making her orgasm did a lot to heal my shattered male ego. Knowing I could satisfy a hot, sexy teenage girl who told me she was always horny, made me confident I was not out of my depth. Every additional orgasm I gave her made me more confident that Diane was the mate I was meant to share my life with,

She came harder than I’d ever felt a girl cum. I moved up and knelt between her legs. She wrapped one hand around my cock and guided the head to her wet slit. She moved my cock up and down so the head went between her pussy lips. I moved my knees closer to her little bottom.

“I want you now. Put your cock inside me. Put it in me all the way baby,” Diane begged.

I felt her move my cock so the head was in the opening to her vagina. I slowly pushed inside her but I was so excited I pushed harder than I intended and filled her completely with one thrust. I didn’t feel a hymen stretch and break, but I’d never deflowered a girl before either, so I held still and whispered, “Did it hurt you honey?”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.