Full Metal Prophylactic
Chapter 10

Copyright© 2016 by Rumpleforeskin

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 10 - When the Magic Kingdom spirals out of control, even little steps, like the return of a hero, a former US Marine, along with a gun-toting nymphomaniac Duchess, several former fairies, and a few surprised friends sounds like a good idea. Once again, it's time for a complete rampage through the dodgier corners of a very dysfunctional Magic Kingdom, smiting the wicked on behalf of another very pissed off Fairy Godmother... and Mother Nature herself! Lots of gratuitous everything! Starts SLOW...

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Magic   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Shemale   TransGender   Fiction   Fairy Tale   Humor   Military   Mystery   Tear Jerker   Zoophilia   Paranormal   non-anthro   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   Rough   Sadistic   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Size   Caution   Nudism   Royalty   Slow   Transformation   Violence  

The Fourth Challenge -

“You can’t! You won’t ... surely not!” I finally gasped. “You crazy insane bitch! Lydia, where did you find that fucking refugee from Hades? There’s no way you’ve fucked that sort of thing before!”

“And if you have,” Dottie grumbled, “please leave the interesting details all to yourself. I do not want to know! This is beyond fucking insane!”

“It is ... and I’m going anyway,” Lydia calmly stated, already taking her first foot step steadily forward into the chamber. “I’m obligated to, you see. Linda’s is the last one and only I am left without a challenge. Everyone else had fulfilled their quest obligations but us. Obligation ... what a bitch it is! That’s why I left, that’s why I finally came back, and that’s why I’m going to go in there, smile at him and wiggle my ass and get this over with! Obligation never means that you have to like it!”

If Linda has any character shortcomings, then I don’t know what they might be. She had balls ... and even courage enough to make Greta stand tall with pride. My lover waltzed right into that chamber with her hips conducting a symphony and her perfectly flawless bare breasts held up high. Without hesitation, she leapt right up into the arms and chest of her colossal demonic lover and French kissed the surprised bastard right on its evil fanged mouth before it could even blink. Then, with disturbingly little other foreplay, she fell to its knees as it sat surprised in its great metal throne and she began to fellate its colossal barbed penis. The shaft was reptilian, scaly and yet subtle, like the scales of a snake. The scales flexed suddenly outward, as the diabolical creature flexed with pleasure. The edges of each scale had sharp barbs too, much like the crown of inch-long spikes that surrounded the ridges of its massive cockhead.

Fully erect now, as Linda sucked it harder and deeper, somehow impossibly getting the entire cockhead of its huge penis taken inside of her mouth, I figured that this devilish prick was nearly two feet long, and as big around as my thigh muscle. It made the Minotaur penises look embarrassed by comparison.

From the corner of Linda’s lips, blood began to flow, first as a drip and then nearly mouthfuls at a time. Still she kept sucking! Even Lydia now had the sense to be frightened.

“If she’s gets hurt ... really hurt, or worse if she dies, you won’t have to wait for Greta to kill you. I’ll do right here and now with my bare fucking hands! Why isn’t the elixir protecting her?” I screamed, banging my fist right into the side of Lydia’s left tit ... hard.

“Well, it is ... mostly. Enough to keep her alive anyway, probably. The Fae can’t possibly fuck the greater creatures of the infernal planes, and this is a real demon-lord. All fourteen something feet of him, huge barbed cock included. Mortals ... and us Fae, don’t survive their touch without very careful preparations. They have innate magic’s of their very own that counteract ours. His demonic cock is going to be an unstoppable juggernaut inside of her, his barbs ripping her apart with every single thrust. Now it’s her mouth, but later it will be her cunt and ass ... she going to bleed like a stuck pig, and unlike you, she can’t turn flesh ripping pain into pleasurable happy-funtime inside her skull. None of us can. All she can do is endure. But, no one does enduring better than Linda ... she’ll feel obligated to.”

“So it’s going to tear her completely apart, screwing her sadistically to death, until she can’t heal fast enough to survive or loses way too much blood. So that’s it? That’s what we get to watch?”

“In a nutshell, but he’s got a weakness too ... one that even the greater diabolicals are usually too stupid to realize. He’s going to love trying to fuck her to death, feeling her belly tear with every thrust of his barbed cock, and he’s going to cum like a geyser in the process! He’s going to shoot a burning fat wad of demon-splooge so big that you’ll be begging to lick up or bathe in all of the droppings. With each cum, he’s going to become just a little bit weaker and weaker. He’ll diminish with each and every load he gives her! So the end result is this ... which of them is going to want it the most? Who can fuck the other to death? There’s no draw or surrender here. He’s either going to break her will to endure, to live for her obligations, or she’s doing to drain him of every drop of cum, blood and bile in his wicked heart. My money’s on Linda. Did you see the way she slithered her ass in there? She’s going to egg him every second of the ordeal, whispering in his ear, talking dirty to him while she rides his cock harder and faster, ripping herself to shreds in the process, urging her demon lover to do her even harder and flood her ravaged body with more and more his burning cum, in any and every hole he can tear into her flesh, when just three orifices are not enough!”

Inside the chamber, the demon-lord had just unloaded his first massive flood of infernal semen into Linda’s mouth, but the load of sticky black splooge was so massive and unappetizing that she didn’t even try to gulp down more than a few mouthfuls. The rest heavily coated her breasts and stomach, portions even dripping down to her thighs and the stone floor. It smoked a bit, like weak ground fog, and the burning taste must have been vile!

“Yuch! It’s the nastiest splooge you can possibly imagine!” Lydia muttered, “and it doesn’t really ever improve with practice ... I know! First time I downed that stuff I had heartburn for a week. I’ve tasted better used motor oil! The burning up your snatch or ass is if anything, even worse. Especially from the lords. Lessor demons and devils aren’t so bad, and even a bit of fun if you find the sexual sorts. Every good slut needs at least one demon-lover sometime in her life, just so she can say that you’ve done everyone and everything possible ... but having a fling with the greater ones is just asking for trouble! Even I’d never poke even the tip of my nipple into that guy’s room.” She said, sadly shaking her head.

“Fuck me hard, demon-lover, make my cunt bleed for you and give it your dark cum! I want it in me so badly! Then rip my ass a new one and see how deep you can shove it! Pour that burning cum deep into my bloody torn bowels, lover!” Linda cried out, slowly lowering her cunt upon the barbed-head crown of the demon’s cockhead, shuddering as even the spiked tip of the phallus began to cut and tear past her inner lips. With a wiggle of her hips, she willingly permitted this terrible weapon to enter inside of her, and nearly at once blood began to flow from her vagina, creating an awful overall lubrication as she began to thrust her hips up and down, riding the spiked and thorned penis for as far as she could naturally take it. Soon enough, the thrusting passion of the demon-lord could create a far deeper entry inside of her, as her cervix, womb and other deeper organs would be torn, lacerated and ultimately shredded by the unyielding passage of the creature’s spiked cock. She would quickly heal, but would it be fast enough to survive?

Honestly, it was too awful to watch ... but I felt that I had to witness it, to testify to her sacrifice and suffering, as she had witnessed mine. It was like a weekend dinner party at the DeSade’s, Linda muttered later.

Blood ran from Linda’s crotch, first in dibbles and then in a growing sustained flow. The Blue Tears could not protect her from all of the demon-lords innate magic and by the time the diabolical monster had ejaculated again inside of her now mangled inner regions, the blood seemed to pour out of her as she adjusted to admit his deadly penis into yet another passage, her ass. Still she kept whispering to the creature, all through the savage bloody sodomy that occurred. The blood has ceased to flow from her ravaged cunt, but I was terrified at what terrible destruction was now occurring deep inside of her ass.

With a savage cry, the demon-lord exploded what must have been a huge amount of semen deep inside of her ass, and in its passion he seized both of her breasts and with his fearsome sharp claws, ripped and tore them both away from her panting chest. The mixture of what must have been several pints of blood with an equal amount of semen flowed like a storm gutter after a rainstorm. Linda fell to the ground, collapsed into a pitiful torn and broken heap and for long moments I was sure that the blood flow would never stop and she would bleed out to her very last before our eyes. But she somehow got to her feet and smiled at the demon. Her breasts regrew before our eyes and they were as perfect and flawless as ever before.

With a cry of anger, the demon-lord leaped up from his throne and with a great might swing of his clawed right fist, struck Linda’s face with the explosive force of a head-on car collision. Part of her face torn right entirely off, perhaps with a few teeth and perhaps even an eyeball and most definitely her left ear. The collusion again the back wall probably didn’t feel very nice either. She laid out on the ground, bleeding but stitching herself back together every single second, until she was again entirely whole.

Oh, Mother! But she was winning! I could see it now. The demon-lord was noticeably diminished, standing now barely perhaps over just ten feet in height. He’d shrunk ... become diminished, and Linda was soon ready to play some more!

Taking a deep breath and fixing a fresh smile on her face, she laughed and beckoned the demon forward to embrace her! “Fuck me properly this time!” She enticed him, lifting up her breasts to show him that they were back and ready for some serious attention. It was far too angry and enraged to notice that it was being tricked. Linda was still playing for time and the ordeal was far from over, but the mental battle had been won. The demon-lord would fuck her and do his worst, right until the very end!

I couldn’t describe really everything that happened next. It was certainly not lovemaking and even ‘fucking’ sounded rather inadequate. What’s worse than an a complete and utterly sadistic rape? When can you go past unspeakable?

First he grabbed Linda with both powerful clawed hands and lifted her up from the ground. Subdued, he positioned her groin so that he could drive his most fearsome weapon deeply into her, alternating driving with an insane fury into both her cunt and ass. Neither orifice had nearly enough time to properly heal between the frenzy of the assault and all the while, Linda cried out for the monster to drive into her hard and give his meat-toy his cum! Soon there was only one singular great ravaged meat cavity down in her groin and his assault deep into her abdomen became erratic and ever more violent. And cum he did, twice in quick succession without any respite, and at the final climax he bent his fanged head down to first bite, and then chew off with his teeth each of her regrown breasts. Then with a final cry of fury, he bit though her throat, tearing it wide open, then tossing away her apparent carcass as being no longer worthy of interest.

No one, nothing could have survived that, and for a very long full minute I watched the pool of blood around Linda’s motionless body growing ever deeper, but at last that discharge ceased and a moment later I saw my lover’s hands and feet twitch, tentatively at first, and then with a little more effort.

Again, she somehow managed to regain her feet, but she was clearly unsteady and her eyes didn’t appear to have the same fire and focus that they had before. She tried to speak, to beckon once more her foe to take her, but she could only manage hoarse croaks, so she just attempted to smile and weakly entice him to befoul her yet again.

The demon-lord wasn’t looking terribly impressive by now, standing at only about a normal man’s height. His shuffling footsteps to assault her yet once more weren’t very steady either and Linda ended up pretty much on all fours, permitting yet once more her lethal lover to insert himself into both of her rear, and mostly restored holes. Even with a reduced sized phallic barbed and spiked weapon, the ravagement of her groin was horrifying and by the time the creature could manage another ejaculation, the wounds were flowing rich with blood and obvious other internal body organs had been torn entirely out of her abdominal cavity. His claws mash and punctured her tits as he came, but didn’t quite tear them loose again this time.

Surely, she couldn’t take any more of this ... but neither apparently could the demon. He was just starting to realize that something was wrong and Linda had just a few seconds to rest before she had to force the final issue. Barely four feet tall now, the demon couldn’t easily abuse and ravage her now, so she decided it was time for her to take the offensive.

She pushed and pulled the creature on to its back and forced her still bleeding and eviscerated groin over his cock and she began a long last terrible ride. A bloody race to the end began between exhausting the last of demon’s strength or if the weakened monster could yet quite manage to entirely disembowel her entire body from ripped crotch and stomach right up through her chest, to tear out her heart and lungs. He nearly succeeded. Her breasts and all of her stomach and abdominal contents had been carved and strewn far across the chamber and as the weakened fiend commenced its last and final weak ejaculation, as her bare rib and chestbone stood exposed, shredded of all skin and flesh; bloody, but protecting to the last her heart from his claws.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.