Full Metal Prophylactic - Cover

Full Metal Prophylactic

Copyright© 2016 by Rumpleforeskin

Chapter 9

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 9 - When the Magic Kingdom spirals out of control, even little steps, like the return of a hero, a former US Marine, along with a gun-toting nymphomaniac Duchess, several former fairies, and a few surprised friends sounds like a good idea. Once again, it's time for a complete rampage through the dodgier corners of a very dysfunctional Magic Kingdom, smiting the wicked on behalf of another very pissed off Fairy Godmother... and Mother Nature herself! Lots of gratuitous everything! Starts SLOW...

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Magic   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Shemale   TransGender   Fiction   Fairy Tale   Humor   Military   Mystery   Tear Jerker   Zoophilia   Paranormal   non-anthro   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   Rough   Sadistic   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Size   Caution   Nudism   Royalty   Slow   Transformation   Violence  

The Second Challenge -

“No ... Hell no ... and fuck you very much!” I gasped, gazing upon the unfathomable creature that awaited us in the next challenge chamber.

“Ugggh, no ... I can’t stand bugs!” Dottie whimpered in obvious fright. “Jack has to kill off the bugs, roaches and spiders that come into the house ... I can’t stand to look at them, even the little ones. That... Thing, is huge, at least three feet long! No wait ... now there are two of them there, another one just came out from behind a rock. Looks different though. No, not for me! You can’t make me!”

“Wuss!” Lydia gently said, joining me in patting the terrified Dottie’s head. “They are a bit different though, in a bemusing and perverse sort of way, and for a reason. That’s a mated pair of Maiden Beetles, so this is a challenge for just one person. They have an interesting but complicated reproduction cycle that requires just a bit of outside help. It’s easy-squeazy, this one ... who wants the fun?”

“Fun?” Linda gasped with horror. “Ladies, do you know why these are called Maiden Beetles? Because the female bug needs, must have a young and usually unwilling female donor to first paralyze with poison and then inject her eggs into. Then her mate will flood the nest with his sperm and finally excrete a gummy paste to seal up the vagina of the unwilling helper so that the eggs will all hatch safely within ... and then devour the poor helpless host from the inside. You call that fun? Do you realize I spent decades just trying to exterminate them all, every damned one of them from even the furthest darkest corners of the kingdom?”

“They were very hard to find, and my first test experience was ... unusual. But no ... it’s not to everyone’s tastes. And, it is quite un-fun for the helpless mortal female, I suppose. It’s a good thing that these beetles are just about extinct. It took me forever, searching around the dodgier corners of the barbarian hills to find this pair! Look, here and now, you’ll be safe ... really! The Tears potion will again protect you and the baby bugs won’t be able to eat you for their first breakfast. They’ll eventually eat or push their way out past the gummy cunt plug and then just go on out their merry way. No harm!” She earnestly insisted.

“Then you get your twat in there, then.” I muttered, holding Dot even tighter. I just didn’t see any happy outcome for this part of the quest. Ok, maybe our bodies would survive, but our minds? Allowing beetles to fuck us and seal up our cunts with untold thousands of ravenous baby insects with sharp pinchers and teeth, gnawing at our womb and belly to order to devour us from within? Oh, hell no!

“Can’t go ... really,” Lydia sadly muttered. “the last one, the worst part of the Quest, is reserved for me. I created this quest-path and only I can complete it when we reach the end. Trust me, what’s to come is worse ... far, far worse than you can ever possibly imagine.”

I believed her, but I still wasn’t setting foot in there and neither was Dot. I could see Linda starting to debate the matter when Gerta stepped forward to accept the challenge.

“You’re all wimps!” She grumbled, but with a bit of a wink in her eye. “Clearly, this a test of courage and bravery, and thus it falls to me as the prince’s champion to undertake this task. I admit, this will require no small measure of both nerve and courage of spirit. Should I fail, tell the prince ... NO! Speak not, for I cannot fail, therefore I shall not!”

I had to admit that it was indeed the most courageous thing that I’d ever seen, and I’d spent years around knights, wizards, princes and more heroes than you could shake apples off of a tree. She walked firmly, shoulders and head up high, every inch a warrior! If she betrayed an ounce of fear, I couldn’t detect it. With a slight bow to her hosts, she then did the most extraordinary and astounding thing! Without a waiver of hesitation, she knelt down before them and lay down upon her back to lie on the stone floor and readily offered up herself for sacrifice, smoothly spreading her legs open widely, gifting her womb for their use. The beetles didn’t hesitate.

First the female beetle back up her body to align her egg chute, which had very much the appearance of a bright orange leathery penis, and she jammed this up into Greta’s vagina, forcing the tip of her chute through her cervix, opening the womb for the storage of her eggs. The creature shuddered a few times and then abruptly scuttled forward, the implanting of the eggs was apparently quick and complete. The warrioress had not emitted a single sound, nor did she flinch as her most intimate internal regions were violated, the egg-sack implanted inside of her empty womb.

Now it was the male’s turn. He scurried forward and mounted her, the top of its carapace and about half of its legs resting in a nervous twitch upon her pubic mount and belly. In a moment, it released its hard leathery penis inside of her and was ready to release its sperm deeply inside. This was apparently not a short or simple process, and it released its sperm slowly in constant short pulses for at least the next twenty to thirty minutes. If Gerda hadn’t found this quite horrifying enough, the female beetle had by now decided that her mate had more or less completed his job, so she too climbed up upon the motionless woman’s body and began to gnaw upon on her mate. Devouring him, just exactly in the same manner that copulating mantises do!

Once the female had completed eating the male’s head, his body began to sharply spasm and a rather different sort of fluid began to abruptly ejaculate into the host. This fluid was much gummier, with a waxy sort of grey appearance that burst out from the male’s penis in rude spasms, as the male’s life quickly ebbed. This final discharge hardened quickly and with a final gesture of indifference, she pulled over her dead mate’s carcass on the floor with indifference and scuttled off with not a small amount of pride and pleasure, to the far corner to take her rest.

Gerta raised her head up slightly to look around the room but settled her head back down again to rest and wait for what must occur next. Nothing happened at all for a long while, but gradually we started to notice that Gerta’s athletically hardened taunt stomach was starting to swell.

“She pregnant alright, and now we won’t have to wait too much larger. The eggs will grow and grow and her womb will swell up to about the size of a watermelon before she’s through. It’s like being 11 months pregnant ... at least. At least she won’t have to waddle about like a beached whale. We can’t help her either. The magic of this room, for her part of this task, also speeds up time in there a lot. In nature, the growth of the eggs and their initial devouring of the hostess would take weeks. Not a happy time for the helpless surrogate mother! The female’s bite, which of course didn’t hurt Gerta in the least, would have paralyzed her every motor nerve, permanently, but still, being able to feel that you’re being eaten from inside out ... slowly. Nope, that wouldn’t be fun.”

“You do have very sick ideas about what’s fun.” Linda grimaced, now no longer willing to watch Gerta’s stomach keep ballooning ever larger in size. It grew and grew. I think a mortal, magically unprotected woman might have exploded like a dropped melon, but somehow her pregnancy bump just increased to preposterous heights.

Gerta was clearly unhappy and at last couldn’t resist emitting a long series of increasing strained hard grunts until at last the proverbial dam burst and the waxy plug that had been restraining the massive flood of young insects shot out from Gerta’s cunt not unlike a cork-popgun. The swamp of young bugs was unleashed and in time the final exodus of the insects from her womb was complete.

Somehow, Gerta stood ... mostly even steadily, and with extremely slow and deliberate steps she walked back to us, but she ignored our hugs and fond return welcome greetings. Then she glared at Lydia ... and her eyes with filled with industrial grade fury and madness.

“Bitch,” she whispered, low and softly so that her voice couldn’t break to betray her emotions, “when this is done and over, I am going to kill you. Quickly and without mercy, for you deserve none. No torture I could devise could ever be enough ... but it will be enough for me to know that our good land, the Magic Kingdom, will never again have your tainted touch resting upon it, upon my oath!”

I think she meant it. Knights and especially champion ones take their oaths deadly serious and never joke about shit like that. Watching and seeing what I had seem ... I was half inclined to help her. No one should ever have to face that sort of fate ever again, even with magical protection. Some things are just wrong ... and there is shit that I won’t put up with.

Lydia was reading my mind, that we couldn’t or wouldn’t step into that now open chamber and walk across tens of thousands of insects. I wanted to squash them all dead, but she had a more practical solution. She opened up her potion bag and selected a big square bottle with a cork stopper and chucked it hard into the room. It shattered at once and soon the entire room with filled with a dense fog.

“DDT,” she smiled. Old stock ... the really nasty hard-core military-grade stuff from fifty years ago when absolutely, positively every single bug must die! I think, if the Quest concludes correctly and successfully, that this whole pocket universe will just go ‘pop’ and disappear in nothingness, but let’s not take any chances, eh?”

We slowly waited for the fog to dissipate, which with the faster time-flow in the chamber took less than ten seconds. A minute later, at most, every single bug was dead, including mama-bitch. Legs all up in and air and still. No twitching.

We waited for another five minutes anyway, then composed ourselves and everyone gathered together to start the short walk to the next quest-task, but we had no cheer or optimism within us. The shit was really going to get worse and Dottie and I had already passed our own (quite liberal) sexual limits.

Linda, I think, understood the situation a bit better than we did, and she quietly tried to re-explain what he sister had said earlier about creating increasing ultimate levels of perversity than only she, Lydia could tolerate ... and then only just barely, at peril of her spirit and soul. Mother had to be protected ... and that apparently forgave, or at least soothed over any number of other sins. In truth, I did understand, somewhat, enough anyway, and I think so did Dot. We just didn’t want to ... but sometimes reality herself just does care, and makes her own truths.

The talk calmed us both and I think I had even sort of found my own happy internal center once more, at least for a minute or two, until we reached our next test. It looked harmless enough, and I almost even relaxed and grabbed Dotty’s hand to start to pull her forward to join me. For better or worse, it was our turn now!


The Third Challenge -

It did look quite harmless. A big pile of dirt covered most of the chamber with just a big plant sitting in the center of it. Close by the ground, there was a nice spread of yellow blossoms surrounding a bunch of rising thick green stocks that ended at a rounded point. Nothing sharp there. The plant kind of looked like a really big dipper-weed mixed with a milk-willow rush ... or not.

It didn’t appear to be particularly scary, let alone life, limb or internal organ threatening. So, since only Lydia and Linda had not faced challenges, it was clearly our turn, to be faced by either Dottie or myself. One of us had to do it, or probably something worse later, so now seemed as good of time to be heroic as any.

“Dot, do you want to take this one? Looks easy enough ... maybe we just have to take a good long piss over the dirt. It does look thirsty.”

“It probably is ... and don’t let looks deceive you!” Lydia giggled, “That plant has plenty of surprises, for starters, it only looks like a plant but it’s really an exotic symbiont hybrid, a mix of plant and something else that’s not quite either animal, vegetable or mineral. I never could figure out just what! I found it in a really dodgy alternate universe where plants and animals and ... um, things, had rather creatively all merged together in a nightmare of Darwinist evolution. Pure nightmare fuel, a living hell of survival of the fittest!”

“Fuck, now I know I’m going to be ill!” Linda muttered, shaking her head and walking away, unable to watch any further.

“Well, don’t toss your cookies here ... some of us are going to want to watch. Dottie and Amanda ... this for you, both of you. Two tentacle shafts are there for starters ... so, that means it wants two cunts to impale and make dance! Go, go, go! I swear, you’ll find this experience really, really different and maybe you’ll even thank me afterwards!”

Tentacles? Impalement? Why did I suddenly feel that Gertie’s terrible ordeal was going to be a sea-side picnic, in comparison?

“Come, love...” I muttered to Dottie, squeezing her had so tightly that it probably hurt, “let’s go do the dance, and plot ways to help Gertie get her revenge. I think we’re going to want it, afterwards. Hold my hand vise tight, smile and don’t cry, no matter what ... don’t let it win! And, give its roots a good pissing all-over, just to show it who is boss! Plants ... even weird ones, need to learn their place.”

I heard a saying once that I didn’t quite understand, then or afterwards. It was, ‘and the truth shall be made self-evident’. A garbling of part of the Declaration of Independence, I thought at first, or just some philosophical masturbation of some sort, I decided later. Now, I had decided, that the close we got to those big plant stalks, the less that they appeared to be vegetation of any sort. They were subtle, undulating and gyrating slowly in the still cave air and slowly both stalks bent towards us like radar. They had no eyes, but they could sense and feel our presence. No ... not plant stalks at all. Tentacles yes indeed, sinuous and seemingly delicate and with something of an oily shine to them. To make things worse the tips of the tentacles did disturbingly look like blunt penises. Suddenly together we stopped in front of it, with something of the same mind that somehow we weren’t at all going to enjoy what those creatures were going to do to us.

Halting at what we though was a safe enough distance in front of the tentacles was a tactical mistake. The arms plunged out from the depths of dirt with astonishing speed to quickly ensnare us both, the two tentacles had each wrapped around Dottie’s body and mine, coiled tightly in a grip that we hadn’t a prayer of squirming out of out. Even muscular Gerta couldn’t have forced open an inch of release in their rubbery constrictor grip.

Slowly, the tentacle arms lifted us up from the ground, and with disturbing little apparent difficulty. Together, we were raised up over the central flowery region, and once positioned; we were ready, quite helpless, for the creature’s complete attentions. Two more tentacles, disturbingly enough with prominent penis-like blunt tips, burst forth from the ground, followed by another identical pair. Two for each of us. With surgical precision and without obvious eyes, one of the cock-tentacles forced its way up into my cunt and another one nearly immediately afterwards plunged up into my ass, up into my bowels and beyond. And kept going ... and going ... and going!

Oh, Mother! I whimpered silently in despair. A similar yelp from Dottie showed that she was in similar distress, being double-penetrated too by her additional set of tentacles ... including one that just didn’t know where and when to stop. Mine had left my bowel and was now comfortably enjoying the accommodations of my lower intestine, quite intent apparently in taking the very complete tour of my innards, a journey not available to the vast majority of my usual attendant lovers. I just tried not to think about it ... but I was feeling very, very full already and that tentacle up my ass still seemed to have miles of itself left below in the earth and it just kept on wriggling upwards!

I’m a slut, and a submissive fuck-doll for the whims of my beloved Master husband ... and probably now also for my new Mistress Linda. Yeah ... the three of us were going to need to have a very important talk together ... as soon as possible. My utterly insane first Mistress, the evil princess had trained me from the age of thirteen to be the perfect obedient pain-slut, and I was never really sorry that a minute of that lengthy education had occurred. She devoted twelve years of extremely applied practice so that I could convert intolerable pain into divine pleasure in my now altered, very fucked up head. She didn’t only use knives, spikes, hot irons and whips to impeccably train my flesh as if it were now a musical instrument, but she used magic spells and innumerable potions as well until I could be her perfect obedient toy for the most appalling ultimate modes of torment and torture that her insane mind could concoct. Sometimes, usually very late at night when I can’t sleep, I wish that Barry and I could have kept torturing her for longer than just that one week! It was revenge, of sorts ... but frankly inadequate. Long years later, in spirit, I feel that remain still exactly what she had crafted, her dreadful masterpiece made flesh.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.