Full Metal Prophylactic - Cover

Full Metal Prophylactic

Copyright© 2016 by Rumpleforeskin

Chapter 8

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 8 - When the Magic Kingdom spirals out of control, even little steps, like the return of a hero, a former US Marine, along with a gun-toting nymphomaniac Duchess, several former fairies, and a few surprised friends sounds like a good idea. Once again, it's time for a complete rampage through the dodgier corners of a very dysfunctional Magic Kingdom, smiting the wicked on behalf of another very pissed off Fairy Godmother... and Mother Nature herself! Lots of gratuitous everything! Starts SLOW...

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Magic   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Shemale   TransGender   Fiction   Fairy Tale   Humor   Military   Mystery   Tear Jerker   Zoophilia   Paranormal   non-anthro   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   Rough   Sadistic   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Size   Caution   Nudism   Royalty   Slow   Transformation   Violence  

We probably slept for hours, but there was no sense of the passage of time here. Linda perhaps woke up first, and it was the feeling of her lips against mine that gently awakened me. We kissed and fondled each other’s breasts softly for a while but eventually our moans of pleasure woke up Dottie. Soon, I was in a lovely soft and warm sandwich between my two lovers, as Linda chewed upon my right nipple while Dot paid her own attentions to my left one. Then a pair of fingers began to delve into me from below the comforter.

“If one of you doesn’t eat me soon, then I’m going to scream!” I muttered, but first I’ve got to take a wicked piss, so let me up! Where’s the pisser anyway?”

“Fuck if I know,” Linda muttered while helping me up to my knees, “when you’re a fairy and have your powers, you don’t need to go ... well, unless you want to piss. I’ve already looked ... there isn’t one! You can’t take one of the other doors, because once back in the Magic Kingdom you can’t get back here. So find a big cookpot and squat over it.”

“Fuck that ... waste of her good piss!” Dottie giggled. “Ok, let me on my back and you kneel over my mouth and go slowly, I’m thirsty anyway ... and I need to go too, so then you can drink down mine!”

“By Mother! You’re both as crazy as my sister!” Linda giggled. “Ok then, do you two want to sixty-nine then and piss in each other’s mouths? I’m willing ... as long as I can bend down to rub my clit right against Dot’s so that I can alternate my piss with hers, right into your slutty mouth, Duchess!”

“I l0ve you too ... now everyone get moving!” The plan was simple, I backed my ass over Dot’s mouth until I could feel her breath on my cunt lips, and then her fingers and tongued adjusting my labia’s until my urethral opening was fully exposed and as her lips made a delicate suction around it, I first began to release my pent-up urine flow, just a tiny squirt or two at a time. Dot seemed to have no immediate difficulty swallowing down my draft and I could soon increase my flow in both duration and volume. Dottie gurgled happily below me and I bent down forward, my lips and tongue caressing her belly and groin as I too now separated her larger pairs of outer and inner cunt lips so that she could take her own release. Ready and waiting for her stream to release, I first gave her a long satisfying discharge of urine down into her eager mouth and throat and I felt her jaws swallow and then her tongue lick all around my piss-hole so that she could savor it all, eagerly awaiting yet more. Then she gave me her first fruity and fragrant expulsion of her delicious amber wine, showering me at first weakly and then more strongly my entire face, neck and tits before my mouth then closed tightly to deeply drink down her delightful pleasantly warm micturial stream.

I love to feel piss splashing on my face and tits, and flowing over my clit when I’m close to coming! If we’re home together, I prefer that Barry always relieves his bladder by standing in front of me, cock aimed between my spread legs on the toilet so that his piss can first splash over my cunt, before being otherwise wasted. If the timing is convenient or convivial, I’ll lay down in the bath tub either naked or clothed and let him lovingly cover me with his precious flow from head to foot, especially the tits and cunt.

I’ve already told you about our weekend early morning toilet rituals, so you get the point. I drink it eagerly and willing as a sign of devout devotion, that I’m willing to do anything and everything for my love. Now, it was much the same for my other, fondest lovers.

Here and now, was probably the after-flow of all of the sacred wine we’d drunk last night, along with fruits filled with the Goddess’s blessing that make the flavor exceptionally divine! Piss, back in the mundane can be acrid, sometime musky and strong, especially in the morning, definitely an acquired taste, even for sluts like me. Here, her urine was fabulous, and I wanted more of it, every drop, taken in my mouth to be savored and enjoyed like a choice wine, not a drop to be wasted. I drank it all, feverishly, like a woman trapped in the desert with no water and at the brink of death.

Then Linda’s own equally delicious yellow flow began, alternating spurts with Dottie as my lips stretched to cover both urethras as their clits rubbed together also in my mouth. I was in such heaven that my own flow released quite unrestrained now in Dot’s gulping mouth, probably just a bit too quickly for her to drink it all down, but she gave it her best try. Linda was pissing up a pretty rapid flow herself but I was used to Barry massive bladder and slurped it straight down my throat with hardly a single throat contraction into my stomach. Dottie gave me her own last few final spurts until she had nothing left in her bladder to offer, which gave me a change to pay more attention to her neglected piss-flavored clit. Linda, who had stopped rubbing against Dot’s sticky snatch, was now standing up in front of me, so that I could lift up and take the remainder of her intimate flow while she stood in front of me. My favorite position to drink from!

I left go with the rest of my bladder into Dot’s gulping mouth below me and Linda blasted forth first onto my face and breasts a heroic stream of divine amber-colored urine that I hastened to obediently and lovingly consume. If anything, her piddle blasted forth even faster, with a harder sustained flow than was usual even from Barry’s penis. I sealed my lips hard to dutifully swallow every single drop and our eyes lovingly locked together.

“Drink my piss, slut!” She muttered, lovingly caressing my urine soaked hair and face, delicately and lovingly as I drank from inside my lover’s labia-lipped fountain. She released it all, at full unrestricted flow and I wanted more and more, to show her my love for her, to drink it all down, gallons of it, submissively on my knees, kneeling before my loving mistress as I squeezed out my own last few drops of my elixir into my own obedient and subservient slut toilet-wench. I started to explode with orgasm as Dottie dutifully and passionately licked my clit and I only wished that I could take Barry’s full flow now too, also in my mouth or up my quivering ass! And then Jack’s too! Oh, that would make everything so perfect and wonderful!

We had never made any pretense of conducting our love affairs quietly and when I could take the time away from licking my beloved’s cunt I noticed that things were getting rather hot and heavy up on the bed too! The twins were in a rather nasty sisterly sixty-nine as Gerta and Lydia stuffed each end of the incestuous girls up tight with various dildos. Lydia certain had an impressive wall-rack display of her sex toys!

Linda shared a very long pissy-mouthed intimate kiss with me and then went over on the bed to politely observe. Lydia took the opportunity to hand over a few more toys to her sister, to keep the young sluts stuffed, and the former fairy stepped over to plant her own juice flowing cunt right into my mouth.

“Slurp it all down too, bitch ... all of it!” She muttered not unaffectionate. “I’ve needed to take a wicked wizz for over an hour now and I just realized now that you’re it ... unless I go piddle in a corner. Dottie, you too, up here and drink your full measure too! Other than me, you two are the most insatiable sluts here ... but those twin girls frankly frighten me!”

I shifted my legs to allow Dot to get up from underneath me and in a moment, her face was there pressed next to mine as Lydia rather sloppy showered us both from head to groin before allowing our mouths to drink down her stream. I was getting fairly full with a full stomach of piss, but it was too delicious to stop drinking it down and somehow I kept swallowing! I did let Dot take a good half of the divine vintage down before we were done.

A bit later, the twins unleashed their own strained bladders right into their own sister’s eager mouths, still locked in their sixty-nine position. Each drinking the piss of the other, with not a drop wasted. Even Dottie was a bit suspicious that they might have done this ultimate incestuous act at least once before now.


Another, perhaps longer nap ensued and when we awoke again, we had more of a desire for starting our quest than any more Sapphic entertainments. Besides, I now needed to take another really wicked piss and wasn’t inclined to recycle it yet one more. It was now time for the real start of our journey and at least we could all begin with empty bladders! As soon as Lydia gave us our final warnings ... and a non-inconsequential bit of magical help. With a deep sigh she reached into a draw of one of her cupboards and extracted a small sack that gently clinked when moved. Reaching inside, she pulled out a small crystal or glass vial full of some glowing blue liquid.

“Please... ,” Linda begged, “tell me this is not what I think it is? Do you even remotely comprehend how wicked and forbidden that potion is? That’s the Tears of the Sky, isn’t it! You do realize how it’s made ... its primary ingredient? You cannot be that stupid!”

“It’s just exactly that ... and Mother in my dream told me to get it made. It took me years, over a hundred years I tell you, to find an alchemist talented enough to even comprehend this potion, let alone be able to gather and condense the most important primary ingredient. Years ... it took him – then I had to offer him three granted wishes too in payment. He wasn’t any fool and knew what this would cost him! He distilled me a few other useful potions too, at the same time ... but this one was the crux I knew we’d need most. If I ... we, didn’t have it, here and now ... the odds of us surviving this Quest were about nil and none. Trust me! I thought Mother was insane too, when she gave me the recipe ... and more than any of us, she would know the real cost!”

“She would,” Linda mutter, still aghast in horror as she examined the small bright blue softly glowing glass vial. “But she, more than any of us, can see the long term and understood the big picture. Not just what went wrong today but could be seriously even more fucked up tomorrow. Three drops each ... that’s the correct dose? The horror of it ... ladies, that’s the entire distilled essence, the magic and even the souls of three of the Fae, and just for a dose for each one of us! Assuming we live to laugh about this, and I won’t be laughing, Mother and I are going to have some extremely sharp words!”

The small bottle held a stopper, and decanting with exceptionally careful measures, Linda dropped precisely three drops of the blue potion onto her tongue and swallowed. “I wish I was drinking piss instead,” she muttered, her bile directed intensely at her sister.

Lydia took the next dose and then carefully administered the following precise measured drops into each of our mouths, until everyone had sampled the elixir. Carefully, Lydia placed the bottle which was still nearly two-thirds full back into her sack, and clichéd up the string ties around it tightly, then putting the loop of the cord around her shoulder.

“Give it a minute or five. We’re in no hurry and this stuff is supposed to be really fast acting, but we need to make sure it’s working.” Lydia told us and she made herself ready by the Quest exit door, waiting to turn the handle, sending up to an entirely new and equally isolated place just outside the magical world. There we would face our first challenge, she reminded us.

Honestly, I didn’t feel any different five minutes later than I did before swallowing the three blue elixir drops. I understood that three of the Fae race had given (undoubtedly involuntarily) their essence to create this forbidden potion. Undoubtedly, their vitality ought to be now streaming through my veins, but I felt ... myself. Probably just as well. The guilt I’d have felt, should I have started to feel mighty and/or magical, would likely have been crushing to me. At least this way, my ego and pride would remain quite in check.

The minute after my foot set foot across that magical green Quest door, I squatted down at let it all go right there against the side of the stone hallway, as the other women giggled. Dottie shrugged and bent down to do the same and nearly everyone else then followed. It was a waste of piss, to just unload it on the floor, but endlessly recycling urine, drinking it over and over again, it gets less tasty quite quickly. It’s always best fresh.

“Let’s do this...” Lydia muttered, with Linda right by her side to help take the lead. Maybe they now felt revitalized, with some or part of their fairy powers now restored, but they didn’t act like it, either one. Duty drove them now onwards, not a revitalized ability to smite the ungodly and restore their dung heap of a world back to its proper place.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.