Full Metal Prophylactic
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2016 by Rumpleforeskin

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 5 - When the Magic Kingdom spirals out of control, even little steps, like the return of a hero, a former US Marine, along with a gun-toting nymphomaniac Duchess, several former fairies, and a few surprised friends sounds like a good idea. Once again, it's time for a complete rampage through the dodgier corners of a very dysfunctional Magic Kingdom, smiting the wicked on behalf of another very pissed off Fairy Godmother... and Mother Nature herself! Lots of gratuitous everything! Starts SLOW...

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Magic   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Shemale   TransGender   Fiction   Fairy Tale   Humor   Military   Mystery   Tear Jerker   Zoophilia   Paranormal   non-anthro   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   Rough   Sadistic   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Size   Caution   Nudism   Royalty   Slow   Transformation   Violence  

The formal discussions now over, the more personal greetings between the parties began. The young knights (mostly young men) were quite delighted to greet a bevy of agreeable and already quite naked women, and seemingly of the rather friendly variety. Jack visibly poked Dottie’s rib with a pointed finger and kissed her on the cheek before slapping her ass to go forward and properly greet the newcomers. Barry just winked at me and he went over to help the prince unfasten his horse’s bridle and saddle as they talked. I don’t think it was quite a ‘Luke, I’m your father’ sort of encounter, but the prince’s unusual parentage wasn’t a secret. The kid might only be about nineteen, but he didn’t seem to be completely dense ... but definitely of the stubborn sort. His sire had been a great hero of the Kingdom and the facial resemblance with Barry was immediately obvious. The lad could have been a dead ringer for my beloved, ten years ago. Maybe even with a bit more muscle and just a hair taller too! Probably with a proper sized penis to match as well! Well, that last bit was none of my concern ... as finding out first-hand would be rather awkward.

The prince’s eyes were certainly panty peelers for any woman in sight, but the twin daughters immediately discovered that the lad only had eyes and thoughts for one thing – the recovery of his bride-to-be, Amelia. The boy was still a virgin ... and liked it kept just exactly that way! I had to give the twins credit for trying! With nearly a dozen virile young knights quite willing to be chosen from they didn’t remain disappointed and neglected for long. Then ... to their mother’s considerable amusement, the girl’s discovered the visible massively hanging penises of the centaur warriors, which they were eager to grasp and fondle with genuine amazement ... and eventually suckle, so the centaurs enjoyed their favors first.

Jasmine and Trinity seemed dumbfounded by the centaurs, the half-men and half-horse cavalry light cavalry of the kingdom. First they make awkward conversation as their eyes and then hands began to stray downwards to grasp their horse-sized shafts to first just gently touch and then stroke, wrapping their entire hands (or whatever parts would fit) around the shaft. Jasmine started to suck first, as if in a daze, amazed that she could even get part of the huge cockhead into her mouth. Shape wise, it wasn’t as bulbous of a tip as a horse’s would be, nor was it quite as rounded and helmet shaped as a man’s. By the time that Trinity started stroking and sucking her own centaur shaft, her older sister had made her stallion shoot off first, dumping a massive cum-load all over her face and tits. A minute later Trinity too was bathed by a load of centaur semen as well!

Centaurs are admittedly very well-hung, but they’re always fast to shoot, even when well rested. Centaur sex is admittedly of the ‘in-out, repeat if necessary’ school. Very, mount the female and shift your hips a few times and get it over with. Also, once they’ve emptied their grapefruit sized balls, they’re done for the night. So, the girls had to find other companions fairly often until the last of the horse-men who had wished to dally, had been sated.

Fortunately, the knights had a bit of work yet to do before they could engage in pleasant welcoming’s of their own with us, and over the next few hours another squadron of late arriving knights and centaurs, about two dozen in total arrived to join us. The latecomers were at least as exhausted as their earlier arriving fellows and most had inured or overly weary mounts to tend to. Some bade us girls a happy welcome, but most had to tend to other urgent needs. They also still yet had a few duties to perform for the prince before they could indulge in leisure as they had a camp to set and meals to start preparing. With the help of Dottie and me these final obligatory tasks were completed and soon what had been merely minor sexual titillation by both parties became much more blatant blandishments. Blankets spread out by the good roaring campfire, and with astonishingly little preamble or drawn-out foreplay, Dottie and I began more seriously entertained the amorous attentions of a half dozen of the sturdy and virile young warriors, and were pleasantly delighted by their rather significant sexual endurance.

Once a knight was certainly not enough for these brave fellows! Once the drained centaurs had sought their own rest, the twins came over to join their mother and I with some rather more leisure dalliances, keeping the knights entertained for the next few hours.

Five of the remaining knights kept a polite distance and enjoyed a more leisurely dinner and most then thereafter took to their bedrolls in weary exhaustion to begin taking their respite at the earliest possible opportunity. The sixth knight was a woman, young and muscular, but not without her own attractions. This wasn’t much of a surprise to me, if you had talent wielding a sword or bow it didn’t matter if you stood or squatted to pee.

The lady-knight wasn’t inclined to join with the lads in ravishing all of our tight willing holes, and she instead enjoyed her own dinner at leisure and became increasingly involved in conversation with Jack. I became rather distracted for a while shortly afterwards, enjoying an unusually satisfying triple-penetration, and when I next glanced over towards the campfire, the couple had gone. Off to his tent, I discovered later. Apparently, the lady knight was something of an enthusiast, teaching him a few nasty things that had been beyond Dot’s sexual education. From what I saw of her that evening, Dot was soon joined me in taking cocks each into all three of her orifices at once ... a new first for her! I could sense that she would catch up on any gaps in her sexual education fast!

A girl always remembers with fondness her first kiss, her lover, her first blowjob, first anal, first threesome, first moresome, first orgy, first airtight triple-penetration, and first gangbang!

At first I think, Barry seemed like the odd man out for a while, but his seed had been well-drained on numerous occasions today anyway and he was probably had been hoping tonight for a bit of extended restful sleep. Instead, eventually Linda and Lydia patched up their quarrel and descended upon him together not unlike a pack of hungry vultures. I almost felt sympathy for him.

Sexually, Lydia was of course both insatiable and voracious, and losing her powers probably hadn’t reduced her massively over-amped sex drive in the least. Without question, Lydia had been the most voracious slut in the entire kingdom! Barry had never screwed the oversexed fairy ... perhaps the only remaining soul left in the Magic Kingdom who hadn’t enjoyed her favors! Late during our previous trip the opportunity window had briefly arisen, but we had been busy torturing and raping the evil princess and getting her thoroughly knocked up with the future Prince Magnus. After that, Barry and I had spent the next week or two alone in bed together and had decided then that we belonged together, then and forever thereafter. Lydia had the unusual good sense then to mind her own business.

Tonight and well into the early hours of the morning, they together rode Barry half to death. In the morning he was quite bleary and definitely had the ridden hard and put away wet look. For that matter, so did Dot and I. I didn’t even check after at the twins ... they were still going at it, taking over from their mother and me the happy task of keeping the knights and the centaurs amused.

Ah, such is youth. The Kingdom air was agreeing with me and I was only feeling about 27 today instead of 29. I’ve always found gangbangs to be invigorating!


We all could ride horses, but the goal was to rest them some more after their hard ride nearly non-stop two-day gallop here, so it was decided to take the Goat with just a small scouting party ... and reluctantly we put on tactical clothes and put our war-faces on. To the east of our camp, about a mile through some light woods, there passed a dirt trail that led mostly north toward the castle and the Goat could handle that. Fuel was a concern though, even for just a relatively short trip. It had a full gas tank now, but without magic it couldn’t be replaced. No gas stations here in the Magic Kingdom.

Equally bad was the fact that Barry still couldn’t use Lydia’s prior magic to change his M1911 and Ka-Bar into other weapons, and with unlimited ammo, as before. He tried and tried once more in earnest, with Lydia glaring at the formerly enchanted weapons with all of the intent and focus that she could muster, but they would only shimmer a tiny bit and remain as they were. Well ... we did have a trailer full of other guns!

Barry in the driver’s seat had his new favorite go-to assault rifle next to his seat, an H&K 417, firing 7.62. He had the size and strength to port all of that extra heavy ammo; I really didn’t, so I preferred the slighter 416 model that shot standard NATO 5.56. Today that gun was still my gun sack in the back seat and I was toting at the ready my ‘precious’, the Mossburg across my knees in the back left passenger seat, covering Barry’s side of the Goat. I had my H&K .40 Compact in a vest holster and my full sized Sig 10mm at my hip, and for my last resort, a Glock 26 subcompact in an ankle holster. I’m not a fan of the relatively weak 9mm round but its inadequacies can be mostly compensated for with top-notch ammo in order to acquire the larger 15+1 round magazine capacity. Crazy expensive rounds like Hornady ZombieMax+Z (for when +P isn’t hot enough for WW-Z) can almost replicate the wounding pattern of better rounds like 10mm, .40 or the time tested and proven .45ACP. Friends never let friends shoot vanilla 9mm ammunition, except to plink at the target range!

The prince seated himself in the front passenger seat and he calmly assured us that he had trained enough with firearms to be serviceable in a fight. For simplicity, we gave him a SOCOM M1A with a shorter 16” barrel for shooting out the Goat’s window, a nice, stolid and very capable weapon. This was a modern military descendant of Jack’s venerable Garand and the later, more formidable M14, it was a good newbie weapon that was virtually jam proof and it had laser sights for easier targeting, and an accurate, if shortened, barrel capable of nailing relatively short ranged targets.

Linda and Lydia were in the rear seats next to me, both with a pair of extra 10mm Glock 20’s in their laps. I slightly prefer Sig handguns, if my ass is on the line, but I have to admit that they’re reliable. Glock’s are the Honda Civic of firearms. They’ll never make panties drop, but they’re harder to break than anvils and perfect for know-nothings like Army grunts and mall rent-a-cops and security guard wanna-be’s that have trouble with anything more complicated than point and shoot. A proper operator like Barry or me would want something like an H&K or a Sig, professional weapons that need respectful maintenance and care but pay back with dividends at the shooting range ... or when it’s time to smite the ungodly!

Linda, I’d trust in a fire fight to handle herself and not shoot off my ear by mistake. She joined us at the gun club Saturday’s at least once a month, but not Lydia. I gave her a gun, but it wasn’t loaded. Nor did I give her any loaded spare magazines. Everyone was much safer that way!

For the personal protection of the prince, at least once of the knights needed to come along, and by default it was the warrior maiden, Gerta, who was the only one of the bunch lithe and flexible enough to climb on top of the gun sack in the back seat floorboard and (mostly) avoid our feet. She’d fired a gun a few times in training but wisely distained to carry one now. In a crisis, you stick with whatever you’re best trained with, and she carried a slender sword and a small crossbow folded up on her back. To be a royal bodyguard, she’d have to be really good with both weapons, so I didn’t worry.

Taking the Goat, rather than a slower, longer, horse ride, significantly cut down the projected travel time and we reached the outside walls of the keep in just under an hour. The drive was smooth and almost rather pleasant and we never encountered a single living soul. Barry parked right in front of the keep doors, where were conveniently already mostly in torn off shattered bits in the doorway and we trooped out in a tight column scouting formation. Barry and I took point and the ‘Precious’ was held ready for anything. For a close quarters combat, nothing really equals what a good shotgun can do to internal and external body parts, redistributing them with equanimity across an impressive swatch of any castle interior. I pumped a round ready and gritted my teeth. Yeah ... we weren’t going to find any happy surprises here.

The downstairs level of the small two story keep was the main chapel area for the nuns along with smaller kitchen and sleeping areas. No ... the residents had not been gently dealt with and we found their rather abused and ravished carcasses decorating the mostly bare stone wall with more enthusiasm than any actual artistic merit. The young Fae girl and the nuns had been raped, murdered and then raped some more, maybe in that order. Then their bodies were nailed upside down all along the stone wall and then defiled (and possibly raped) yet some more for good measure. That’s north barbarians for you, dumber than rocks and totally without a drop of imagination.

It’s hard to kill one of the Fae, even the weak-powered one that maintained the protective enchantments of this dungeon keep, but they’d managed it. Slicing off her wings with some enchanted evil weapon and then gutting her, while having their sport with her. Nasty.

Clearly the imprisoned princess was now gone, but Lydia and Linda went upstairs to check anyway. I let the men remove the corpses and watched quietly at their efforts until they had quickly moved enough dirt to make adequate burials. The former fairies just silently watched and shook their heads sadly. Upstairs nothing of note had been found other than a pornographic library of manuscripts and ‘illustrated collector’s editions’ that would make even Lady Chatterley blush with shame. I ran upstairs to eyeball the large pornographic library lot for myself, and sorted through the books quickly to find the ones with the best illustrations. As a whole, I rather approved of the evil princess’s tastes in literary erotica. She had trained me well, it seems. I gathered up a handful of choice titles that I didn’t enjoy in my own collection, such as ‘Captive Elf Girls‘, ‘Goblin Girls in Lust’, ‘Of Frottage’s and Stings’, ‘Gay Times with the Vampire Queen’, ‘50 Paler Shades of White’, ‘A Tale of Two Cities and Three Nymphomaniacs’, and lastly a delightfully appalling illuminated manuscript of ‘Flowing Secretions: Knight after Knight‘. I decided to add these to my own extensive library of randy ‘rubbing off a quick one’ collection of bathroom reading material and gleefully spent the return drive back to the lake reading aloud the finer contents of later book. The collection was tucked into my already overflowing to near-bursting gun bag for later extensive one-handed perusal.

Reluctantly, I left the stack of alternate-dimension porn from some reality where dinosaurs had become the sentient dominant race. I had to admit the physics of the illustrated copulation was quite different, anatomically challenging and overall entirely much too disturbing. ‘Dino-Sore‘ (Parts 1 and 2), ‘Three-Way-A-Tops‘ and ‘Take-It-Allosaurus‘ were reluctantly not to my tastes. That didn’t stop Lydia from snatching them gleefully up for her own private perusal later. I just rolled my eyes and returned downstairs to help with the final burial of the murdered nuns. I swear ... Lydia has absolutely no standards whatsoever!


Arriving back at the lake about an hour before midday, we gave the order to strike camp and be really to roll by noon. |We reloaded up the Goat’s trailer, after topping off the gas tank with a pair of five gallon jerry cans of extra gasoline. We had just two left ... the Goat was a pig with a thirst for fuel, but we had to keep her topped off and ready for anything. It was a very tight squeeze adding Jack and Dottie into the Goat and the press of mostly female flesh crammed into the back seat was rather intimate and friendly, right from the start.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.