Full Metal Prophylactic - Cover

Full Metal Prophylactic

Copyright© 2016 by Rumpleforeskin

Introduction

Fantasy Sex Story: Introduction - When the Magic Kingdom spirals out of control, even little steps, like the return of a hero, a former US Marine, along with a gun-toting nymphomaniac Duchess, several former fairies, and a few surprised friends sounds like a good idea. Once again, it's time for a complete rampage through the dodgier corners of a very dysfunctional Magic Kingdom, smiting the wicked on behalf of another very pissed off Fairy Godmother... and Mother Nature herself! Lots of gratuitous everything! Starts SLOW...

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Magic   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Shemale   TransGender   Fiction   Fairy Tale   Humor   Military   Mystery   Tear Jerker   Zoophilia   Paranormal   non-anthro   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   Rough   Sadistic   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Size   Caution   Nudism   Royalty   Slow   Transformation   Violence  

Author’s Note:

This is a sequel to ‘Full Metal Fear Love & Loathing in the Magic Kingdom’, and just like that peculiar story, there is lots of gratuitous gun porn, bad language, bad attitudes, and some extremely nasty consensual (mostly) fun with several imperiled would-be heroines! Lots of Codes.

Once again, in this story I have shamelessly borrowed and or mangled numerable quotes from innumerous sources. The discerning reader might even discern some obscure Gilbert & Sullivan quotes mixed in here and there. Here also within, there are several rather nasty sex scenes that might not be to everyone’s taste. The Rache Code applies – there is probably something here to offend everyone. If any part of the story bothers you, just skip onwards to the next chapter.


Thanks to my usual cast and crew of Editors and Advance Readers, most of whom prefer to pretend that they don’t know me and wisely wish to take no responsibility for any part of my addled writings ... except for Dragonsweb whom seems to be unbalanced.

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.