Haunted by the Futa Ghost - Cover

Haunted by the Futa Ghost

Copyright© 2016 by mypenname3000

Chapter 10: Futas’ Horny Wrestling

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10: Futas’ Horny Wrestling - Yoshiko gets quite the surprise when a 500 year old ghost of a futanari shrine maiden haunts her!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Hermaphrodite   Paranormal   Ghost   Group Sex   Interracial   White Female   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Transformation  

My eyes opened.

I lay in the grove where I had danced the Kagura to summon the great Kami Hangetsu. Last I remembered was the half-full moon blazing with light and shadow, the energy falling upon me, driving me to the ground. I blinked, struggling to remember what happened next. A presence had greeted me, cocooned me, changed me. I was a caterpillar. And now I was free to be a butterfly.

Above me, the half-full moon glowed in the night sky, looking down at me in the midst of the haunted woods. But I had no fear of those woods right now. Not after the experience I just had.

The great Kami had changed me. Hangetsu had blessed me. I could feel it throbbing inside my hakama.

I had a cock. A dick. It tented the front of my red hakama. I groaned, a powerful ache throbbing my shaft. With this cock, I could wed my Ojo-sama. She didn’t have to marry another Daimyo’s son and leave my life forever. We could love each other.

She would be so happy. There was still a month to go before the autumn equinox.

“Thank you,” I whispered to the half-full moon and the Kami of change.

My hands pulled at the knots cinching my hakama tight, untucking my white haori in the process. My breasts rose and fell with my deep breaths beneath my haori. I pushed down the hakama, lifting my rear to work the pants down my thighs. There it was. My cock. It thrust from the black curls of my pubic hair. I reached down, touching it.

My entire body shuddered as I ran my finger around the crown. It was thick, the tip like a mushroom with a long, fat stalk. I smeared the juice around, shivering with each one, my pussy clenching.

I still had a pussy.

I shoved my hand between my thighs, feeling the wet lips. I stroked up to my cock’s base. It had replaced my clit. Then my hand grasped it. My cock was as thick as the itadori kokeshi that Mitsuko-hime and I used on each other, our substitute dick.

“Oh, my,” I groaned, stroking my cock, my pussy clenching. “Oh, thank you, Hangetsu.”

I stared up at the moon as I jerked my cock. I rubbed myself so fast, my pussy clenching. My hips rising and falling with each stroke. Pressure built at the tip of my cock. An ache that needed satisfaction, propelling me to pump my cock faster and faster.

My pussy clenched, weeping my juices. My toes curled. I moaned, singing out into the night. The bells attached to my haori tinkled with my slightest movement. My ass clenched as I humped up into the air, fucking my girl-dick between my hands.

I was futanari. I would love my Ojo-sama.

“Oh, Mitsuko-hime, I did it! Tomorrow, you’ll see it. We’ll make love for real in the onsen.” I knew it would be a even happier day than the day we took each other’s maidenheads with the kokeshi. My pussy clenched, remembering the fibrous bundle reaming into my pussy. “You’ll love my cock!”

My breath quickened. My strokes grew faster and faster. And then my excitement erupted out of me. My eyes widened. It was so different orgasming with a cock than a pussy. The blasts were powerful. Hot cum arched into the air and spilled about my naked belly and pubic hair. It warmed the back of my hand.

I spasmed with each blast. Then waves of rapture, the familiar bliss I knew so well from Mitsuko-hime’s touch, washed out of my pussy. The two pleasures combined to make me gasp and scream out into Aokigahara, the cursed, dark woods around me.

“Mitsuko-hime!” I gasped as my body spasmed. My pleasure peaked.

And then it passed.

I brought my hand to my mouth, licking at the cum while I gathered myself. Then I rose, straightened my clothing, and gathered my gohei lying beside me. I frowned at the two shide dangling from the end of the wand. The rice paper diamonds that formed the shide looked like they had been soaked wet and then dried, the paper diamonds damaged. I frowned. The grass around me was dry, and the sky was clear as it was when I began the ritual.

How did they get wet?

What did it matter? I was futanari now. Smiling, I hurried down the trail to home. My father would be angry, but it was worth it. Mitsuko-hime and I could finally be together like we both wanted.


500 years later...

Shocked gripped Yoshiko. Her hand holding her ringing cell phone trembled as she stared at the elegant Ms. Lindon, her English teacher, rising into the air in the grips of rubbery, purple tentacles. Clothing ripped in a shower of scraps, baring the teacher’s body. The tall woman’s round, busty breasts heaved as she thrashed.

“What!” she gasped, the tentacles leaving a thick, clear slime across her skin.

Her eyes delighted. A low, throaty moan escaped her lips as the tentacles wrapped about her breasts, squeezing them both into bulging mounds. Other tentacles wrapped about her legs, pulling them apart as a bulbous, vaguely octopus-shaped monster heaved out of the wall, mouth opened.

“Hamaguri,” bellowed the monster.

Yoshiko’s finger slipped, hitting the answer button on her phone.

“Thank god, Yoshiko,” Lori said from the phone.

“What is that?” Kat screamed. She was naked, a new futa-cock thrusting from her groin, Yoshiko’s girl-cum running down her thighs. Kat looked to the frozen Yoshiko, her eyes wide.

Just moments ago, Yoshiko had been hate-fucking Kat, her long-time bully. It turned out the homophobic Kat picked on the busty, Japanese lesbian out of repressed desires. It all came out when Kat realized Yoshiko was now a futanari and finally admitted who she was.

Then it all went crazy. Ms. Lindon had caught them fucking just in time to be attacked by a tentacle monster. Yoshiko didn’t know what to do. The Japanese futa shivered. She felt Sayuri, the futa-ghost, pressed into her back, unseen but just as scared, trembling.

... That’s Yokubo-no-Tako!... Sayuri shouted in Yoshiko’s mind.

“What’s going on?” Lori asked, her voice tinny from the phone’s speakers. “Yoshiko, are you there?”

“Kai!” the monster roared.

“Oh, my god,” Ms. Lindon moaned as a tentacle-cock rammed right into her pussy. Her back arched, tits jiggling in the embrace of the slimy appendages. Suckers latched onto her nipples, pulling on her tits, stretching them while the teacher moaned out her pleasure, shuddering in the monster’s embrace.

Another tentacle whirled around Ms. Lindon to grasp her body. A sheet of thick slime flew from it, splattering across Yoshiko and Kat’s naked tits.

“Oh, my god,” Yoshiko gasped as heat burned across her large tits. Her blue eyes blinked. Her nipples tingled.

And her girl-cock throbbed.

Yoshiko dropped her cell phone as lust bloomed in her. She grasped her tits, rubbing the clear slime into her flesh, savoring how it made her tingle. She massaged her tits, kneading and playing with her big mounds. Kat moaned beside her, doing the same to her round breasts, her pink nipples glistening.

“Oh, damn, my cock’s so hard,” Kat moaned. “I need to cum.”

“Yes, yes, yes,” Yoshiko gasped, smearing the wonderful, slippery slime everywhere. She raised her breast, licking at it on her nipple, savoring the fishy flavor of the slime, her tongue tingling. Her mouth suddenly burned with need to be filled. She had to suck on something big. Her nipple wasn’t enough. Kat’s cock bobbed, drawing Yoshiko’s eyes. The half-Japanese futanari let out a loud groan as she stared at her bully’s girl-cock bouncing and swaying. She licked her lips, pussy clenching.

... We have to flee, Yoshiko-chan... warned Sayuri. ... That’s a dangerous yokai. It should be trapped in the shrine. How is it here?...

“Yoshiko, what is that?” Lori shouted over the phone. “What am I hearing?”

“OMEKO!” bellowed the monster.

“Let’s sixty-nine, Kat,” Yoshiko moaned. “Let’s suck on each other’s girl-dicks.”

“Oh, yes,” moaned Kat

... No, you can’t. You have to flee. He’ll grab you, too...

“Please, Yoshiko, speak to me,” Lori pleaded.

Yoshiko couldn’t think. The throbbing ache on the tip of her dick combined with the powerful need in her mouth to suck something, overwhelmed her. She lowered herself to the floor, stretching out on her side. Kat followed, the punkish girl laying on her side, bringing her cock to Yoshiko’s hungry mouth.

Together, they engulfed each other’s dicks and sucked.

Pleasure shuddered through Yoshiko. She moaned about Kat’s dick while her own cock throbbed. A hot mouth and hungry tongue engulfed and stroked the tip of her dick. Yoshiko moaned, seizing Kat’s ass, pulling her closer.

More and more of Kat’s cock slid into Yoshiko’s mouth. She savored it, loving how it felt and tasted. Salty precum stained her tongue as she swirled it about the crown and shaft. She bobbed her mouth, moaning, groaning, pleasure rushing through her.

“Oh, my god, yes, fuck me!” screamed Ms. Lindon. “That’s so amazing. Oh, wow. I’ve never had a real cock in me. And this ... This must be even better.”

“CHICHI! OMENKO! AMAI HAMAGURI!”

Nothing else happening around Yoshiko mattered. She was hardly aware of Ms. Lindon thrashing in the air above the open mouth of the tentacle monster, her pussy juices raining onto a thick, hungry tongue as she writhed. Sayuri spoke, but Yoshiko was deaf to everything but Kat and her cock.

Yoshiko’s girl-dick throbbed in Kat’s mouth. Every suck made her shiver. Made her pussy clench. Yoshiko groaned, her hips thrusting forward, fucking Kat’s mouth as the pleasure rushed through her body. She moaned about the dick in her mouth, loving every moment.

Kat’s fingers dug into Yoshiko’s ass. She shivered and shuddered, loving how they felt. She savored those delightful digits, the passion she birthed in Kat. Her bully moaned, humming rapture around the tip of Yoshiko’s dick.

This is so good. I love her dick in my mouth, my dick in hers. Mmm, yes.

Their hips both fucked, sliding their cocks in and out of each other’s mouths. Her fingers found Kat’s shaved pussy, digging into the sloppy depths. Yoshiko savored how wet her bully was, her dick remembering plundering these depths only moments ago.

I came so hard into her. I flooded her with cum.

She fucked her fingers in and out of Kat’s cunt. The punkish futa moaned louder, taking more and more of Yoshiko’s cock. Fingers moved, diving into Yoshiko’s butt-cheeks. They teased her sphincter and then one slipped in.

Yes, yes, yes, finger my ass while I finger your pussy. This is so hot, Kat. Why did you have to be such a cunt to me? We could have been having fun for months. We could have been lovers. But you were such a bitch.

Yoshiko’s hips fucked harder, her bowels clenching on Kat’s fingers. The half-Japanese futanari drove her cock all the way into Kat’s mouth, brushing the back of her throat. Anger and lust surged through her, tingling from her slime-stained tits. She kept pushing, pressing on Kat’s gullet.

Kat gasped, choked. And then Yoshiko rammed her cock down Kat’s throat a few inches. Pleasure exploded across her dick. The tight gullet wrapped about her cock, teasing it, making her shudder, her pussy clenched.

That’s it. Take my cock, bitch. You deserve this.

Kat’s finger wormed deeper into Yoshiko’s asshole. It was the last sensation that Yoshiko’s orgasm needed, triggering the eruption.

Cum fired from Yoshiko’s dick, shooting down Kat’s throat. Pleasure spasmed her body. She moaned about her bully’s cock, sucking so hard as the pleasure rushed through her. Juices gushed from her pussy. Pleasure burned in her ass. More and more cum spurted from her cock. Kat slid her mouth back.

Jizz filled it.

Kat moaned so loud as Yoshiko came. Her finger jammed as deep as it could go into Yoshiko’s asshole. Kat’s other hand rubbed at the half-Japanese futa’s pussy, prolonging the pleasure. Pulses of rapture and waves of bliss filled Yoshiko’s body.

Her fingers wiggled in Kat’s cunt.

And then Kat erupted.

Yoshiko moaned, her mouth filled with load after load of jizz. Hot, thick, salty blasts flooded her mouth. She moaned, gulping down the yummy treat, satiating the hunger that filled her. It made her shiver and writhe. She loved the taste.

It was the best.

“OMANKO!”

“I keep cumming!” howled Ms. Lindon.

Kat’s mouth popped off Yoshiko’s dick. “I need more!”

“Yes,” Yoshiko panted.

“FUTANARI!”


“Pick up,” Lori groaned as she sat in the back seat of her Mom’s Prius naked, Chris’s girl-cum leaking out of her pussy.

The phone rang and rang as she waited for Yoshiko to pick up. I hope you’re still not sleeping.

The last time the redheaded sixteen-year-old saw her best friend, Yoshiko, the futanari had been passed out in Lori’s bed after the pair had fucked each other over and over. Then Lori had been a futanari, but lost her girl-cock thanks to the angry ghost trying to kill them.

She glanced out the rear window, searching for any sign of the ghost-possessed Miyu. Her throat still ached from the Japanese girl’s hands wrapped about her throat. Mitsuko, the ghost possessing Miyu, wanted to kill Lori thinking she was Sayuri, the futa-ghost haunting Yoshiko.

Which made no sense to Lori. She thought Sayuri loved Mitsuko and that was why the futa-ghost, mistaking Yoshiko for her dead lover, made girls into futanari. And it spread. When one futa fucked a girl and came in her pussy, the girl became one, too.

Even if said girl used to be a boy like Chris.

“I think we lost her,” Chris shouted, taking the turn hard as they raced from the overlook.

The phone picked up.

“Thank god, Yoshiko,” Lori gasped.

“What is that?” someone screamed. Someone moaned in the background and there was a wet, slimy sound.

I frowned. “What’s going on? Yoshiko, are you there?”

“KAI!” a deep, rumbling voice shouted.

“What?” Chris asked, snapping his head around. “What is that, Lori? Who did you call?”

“Yoshiko,” Lori answered, glancing down to make sure she had called the right person.

“Oh, my god,” a woman moaned, different from the voice that screamed.

“Oh, my god.” That was Yoshiko.

Hope surged in Lori. “Yoshiko, talk to me.”

There was a loud clatter and a surge of static.

... We have to flee, Yoshiko-chan... warned an ethereal voice, the phone crackling with static. ... That’s a dangerous yokai. He should be trapped in the shrine. How is he here?...

“Yoshiko, what is that?” Lori gasped, trembling at how strange the voice sounded. “What am I hearing?”

“OMEKO!” the deep voice growled.

... No, you can’t... crackled the ethereal voice. ... You have to flee. He’ll grab you, too...

“Please, Yoshiko, speak to me,” Lori begged, tears falling down her cheeks.

“That deep voice sounds like the tentacle monster. I think Miyu called it Yokubo-no-Tako.”

“Tentacle monster?” Lori asked.

... Is this Lori?... the ethereal voice answered. ... Can you hear me through this strange device?...

Lori swallowed. Tentacle monster? Fuck, can this day get any more messed up? “Um, yes. Who is this?”

... I’m Sayuri. Yoshiko-chan spoke highly of you. She says you and her are lovers...

“I guess,” swallowing. I wasn’t a futanari any longer. Miyu had ... exorcised it away when I came in her pussy. Then she had tried to strangle me. “What’s going on? I can hear moaning in the background.”

... Yoshiko and this dreadfully shameful girl named Kat are sucking on each other’s cocks while a beautiful woman is being held by the yokai. It is a dangerous being known as Yokubo-no-Tako...

Chris groaned. “Jesus, that thing took Mariah. Miyu drove it away before the ghost possessed her.”

... Your lover is in danger... Sayuri continued, hisses of static growing worse. ... When the yokai notices her and Kat, it will grab them after it finishes with the woman. You must hurry. They’ve touched its slime. It is a powerful aphrodisiac, overcoming all sense...

“Yeah,” Chris nodded from the front seat, her blonde hair dancing.

“You’re a shrine maiden ghost, right?” Lori asked, her heart racing.

... I am a miko...

“Then do something! Save Yoshiko!”

... I need an implement like a gohei or a haragushi...

“Implements...” Chris looked over her shoulder. “Like a wand with a chain of paper diamonds dangling from the end.”

... Yes. A gohei has two shide, but a haragushi has one. A haragushi would be preferable...

“Miyu had one,” Chris said excitedly. “A haragushi. She dropped it when Mitsuko—”

... You’ve seen Mitsuko-hime... Sayuri squealed with such excitement.

Too much excitement. Lori gasped as smoke burst from her phone, curling blue-gray into the air. The scent of melted plastic assaulted her nose. The screen flickered twice and went dark. Lori swallowed, looking up at Chris.

“Redwood Academy,” they both said together.

“Hurry,” Lori said. She didn’t like the sound of that monster getting its tentacles around Yoshiko one bit.


“Oh, my god,” Ms. Lindon moaned as Yoshiko and Kat sat up.

“FUTANARI!” the monster roared. With a flick of its tentacle, it splashed more slime on Kat and Yoshiko.

Lust shout through the half-Japanese futanari. She stared at her bully with hungry eyes, her cock throbbing before her, her mouth still salty with cum, even hornier now. “I need to fuck that pussy again. I need it so badly.”

“But I need to fuck your pussy,” Kat moaned, stroking her thick girl-dick.

Yoshiko’s dick ached so badly. The slime burned across her tits, the fresh load dripping down her stomach. She had to be buried in hot, tight pussy or she would explode. It was all to much for her. She lunged at Kat, pressing her slippery breasts against her bullies and pushing her to the floor. Their dicks rubbed together as Yoshiko humped her hips, struggling to move her cock.

Kat let out a gasp, her body heaving beneath Yoshiko. The bully wrapped her arms around Yoshiko, hugging her tight, and rolled them over. She gasped as she ended up on her back, Kat on top, their bodies slippery, the slime spreading between them.

“No,” Yoshiko gasped in protest as Kat’s dick slid lower. She struggled. “I’m fucking you.”

“No, I’m fucking you,” Kat gasped.

The girls writhed, their dicks sliding and throbbing together. Shivers ran down Yoshiko’s shaft to her juicy pussy. She leveraged her hips, rolling them both over. Her nipples throbbed as they rubbed on Kat’s, sending more thrills through the futanari.

Yoshiko’s hips pumped on their own, grinding her dick into Kat’s. The bully, her face twisting with pleasure, let out a wanton moan. Her hands seized Yoshiko’s ass, pulling her tighter, savoring the press of their two girl-dicks.

“Yes, yes, hump that dick against me, you nasty futanari,” moaned Kat. “Oh, you want to fuck my pussy so bad, but I won’t let you. Only I get to fuck your cunt.”

“No,” Yoshiko groaned, the incredible feel of the futanari beneath her shooting through her body. From her large breasts pressing into Kat’s smaller tits, to the glide of their dicks against each other made her shiver. Kat was so hot, so warm, beneath Yoshiko. Their tits so slippery with the monster’s slime. “You owe me for being suck a bitch all year. Let me fuck your pussy. I need to be in it.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.