Haunted by the Futa Ghost - Cover

Haunted by the Futa Ghost

Copyright© 2016 by mypenname3000

Chapter 6: Banging My Gender-Swapped Girlfriend

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: Banging My Gender-Swapped Girlfriend - Yoshiko gets quite the surprise when a 500 year old ghost of a futanari shrine maiden haunts her!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Hermaphrodite   Paranormal   Ghost   Group Sex   Interracial   White Female   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Transformation  

“You danced so beautifully in my dreams again,” my Ojo-sama cooed in the steamy waters of the onsen. “You awakened such hungers in me, Sayuri-chan.”

I blushed as I stood in the onsen’s hot waters, my breasts rising and falling with the beat of my heart. We stood so close, our nipples almost touching, both hard. My pussy itched with the hungers shining in her eyes.

“Thank you, Mitsuko-hime.”

Her hand stroked my cheek. She cupped my face and pulled me closer. My heart beat faster and faster as her lips met mine. Our naked bodies came together, the water splashing around our waists as we moved closer. Our nipples touched. I felt her thighs on mine, her belly sleek and warm. Our heads moved. I sighed. My hands slipped around her waist, holding her.

My Ojo-sama.

Her hands slipped down, cupping the cheeks of my rear. Her kiss grew more and more aggressive. Her hips moved. My heart fluttered. Feelings I should only have for a boy rushed through me. I moaned into the kiss, my hands stroking her wet sides.

She broke the kiss. “You make my pussy so excited. So wet. Touch me.”

I shuddered. “Mitsuko-hime, this is forbidden. We’re women. Kissing is bad enough. I dishonor you.”

“I don’t care.” She stroked my lips. “Even when my father marries me off, I will still love you.”

“You will?” My heart beat so badly. Ever since she said she wished I was a man, the thought wouldn’t leave me. I dreamed sometimes I had a cock to break her maidenhead.

“Touch me,” she said, eyes commanding, voice a sultry purr.

My hand slid across her side, pressing between our stomachs. I reached lower and lower, feeling the silk adorning her nethers. Reaching deeper. She gasped as I brushed the pearl hidden in her clam and caressed her hot flesh. I stroked her, rubbing up and down her flesh, feeling her maidenhead as we stared into each other’s eyes.

Yes, this was wrong, shameful, and I did not care. I loved her.

“Yes, Sayuri-chan,” she moaned and kissed me again. I so wished I was a man to love her properly. Maybe there was a way. A kami...


500 years later...

“Well, now what?” Lori Watson asked herself as she stared at the unconscious form of her best friend, Yoshiko. The Japanese girl had passed out from her orgasms. Her girl-dick slowly shrank back into her dark bush, the hairs glistening with Lori’s own cum.

She stared down at her dick. It shrank, too, now that the excitement was over. Her asshole still ached. Yoshiko had fucked her hard, cumming so much into her asshole. Lori groaned, the cum swimming in the depths of her bowels.

“I hope you speak to that ghost and ask her what do we do?” Lori said. “I can’t stay a futanari. I have a boyfriend.” She glanced at her phone and the video playing of Miyu, the Japanese exchange student, fucking a blonde girl that looked so much like Chris, her boyfriend. Lori bit her lip, staring at the big tits of the blonde bouncing on the screen, her face twisting the same why Chris’s did as he came.

Miyu was a futanari, too. Had she been molested by the futa-ghost?

That was how the whole mess started. Yoshiko was molested by the futa-ghost in the girls’ bathroom at their private high school, Redwood Academy. Then she became a futanari and fucked Lori who then grew her own girl-dick.

But it became a clit when her lusts fled.

Guilt twinged through Lori. She glanced at her phone. Chris’s face, framed in a small circle, was in the upper corner of her phone. He hadn’t answered her text on Facebook’s messenger when she sent him the link.

He can’t be a girl, and yet... She glanced at her crotch. The redhead leaned forward, her hair falling down as she stared at the shaved lips of her pussy, her clit hidden back in its sheath. And yet futanari exist. Ghost exists. What else does?

She opened messenger and typed: “Don’t ignore me, Chris. Want to hear your thoughts about the vid.” I want to know if you’re a girl.

It had to be impossible. She hit send.


Chris ran like her life depended on it.

It did.

The gender-swapped girl held up her baggy jeans in one hand, the other holding the discarded wand of Miyu, the futanari shrine maiden. Her cum still dribbled out of Chris’s pussy. Fear clutched at the blonde’s heart as she ran in only socks, fleeing the grounds of the school and the terrifying, Japanese ghost.

Phil’s dead. The ghost killed him. Or her. Or whatever.

Like Chris, the same ghost had turned Phil Parish into a girl. Probably in the exact same manner. Chris, as a guy, had been masturbating in the bathroom, stroking his dick, when the ghost appeared and latched onto the tip. After a few sucks, the ghost had fucked him, and he had become a she. Before the ghost could then strangle the life out of Chris, angry that she wasn’t Sayuri-chan, Miyu had arrived and driven the ghost off. Things only got crazier as Miyu then fought a tentacle demon called a yokai, revealed herself as a futanari, fucked Chris’s pussy and mouth, then went to fight the ghost again.

And lost.

The ghost had possessed Miyu.

Chris ran in terror, helpless to do anything as the ghost-possessed Miyu killed Phil. And Chris knew she was next. It was why she was running. And kept running, not knowing where she fled. Her phone kept beeping in her jeans, someone texting her.

Chris didn’t care.

She couldn’t stop running. Her legs were still long and lean, she still had her endurance from playing basketball and surfing. She ignored the discomfort of her large boobs bouncing before her and her poor socks fraying as she ran down sidewalks, ignoring passing shouts.

She had to keep running She had to flee.

Miyu and the ghost were after her.


Lori frowned, brushing back her red hair. Yoshiko still slept, her large breasts rising and falling. The half-Japanese girl was short and petite, but despite that had the biggest boobs at school. Lori was often jealous of her friend’s size.

But not right now.

Lori was growing worried.

She glanced at her phone. She had sent Chris seven different messages asking for him to respond. And he hadn’t. It wasn’t like him. He always replied back to her. Before they started dating over the summer break, they had been best friends for years. The three of them were inseparable, getting into trouble, joking around.

He always answered.

“Did he really turn into a girl?” Lori asked herself again. She couldn’t believe she was thinking it, but that was the sort of day she was having.

She glanced at her MacBook Air sitting on her desk, the pink, slim laptop closed. She stood up, cum leaking out of her ass. She frowned then grabbed off the floor a dirty skirt she had worn to school and set it over her computer chair to keep the jizz from staining it. She sat down and opened her laptop. She bit her lip.

Should I really do this?

She and Chris had exchanged phone passcodes. It was an act of trust. She could log into his cloud account, see his texts, his messages, and his pics if she wanted, and he could do the same for hers. She never planned on doing it. In fact, it was his idea. She felt dirty even thinking of doing it, but she was worried. He wasn’t answering his texts after twenty minutes.

That wasn’t like him.

It’s this crazy day. It’s making me paranoid. She glanced at her sleeping friend, wondering if the ghost was in the room watching her. What would the ghost do to a guy? Maybe it made Miyu into a futanari and Chris into a girl.

And then she cheated on me.

Lori blushed as she opened her laptop. She really had no cause to complain about Chris and Miyu. She cheated on Chris with Yoshiko, lost to the lust of seeing her friend with a dick, then lost to her own desires once hers had sprouted. Girl-cocks had minds of their own.

She logged into his account and went to the GPS. She had to know where he was. He should be at school working on his art project with Mariah Young. Is he fucking her? Did I send him all those nude selfies, get him horny, and then sent him right into the hussy’s arms.

Lori shook her head. No. She knew her boyfriend loved her.

The map came up. She blinked, zooming in. Chris wasn’t at school. He was up on the bluff overlooking San Fransisco Bay. Redwood, their small community, was in the foothills around the bay. There were spots that had breathtaking views of the entire area. He was in a small, out of the way park, running up the trail. He was moving fast.

What are you doing there?

Lori glanced at Yoshiko. Her friend was still sleeping. She bit her lip.

Her decision was made in an instant. She hopped to her feet and pulled her covers over her friend, hoping none of the cum stains were visible. Then she moved her dirty clothes to cover the cum stains on the carpet.

Futanari jizz so much. My mom is going to kill me.

She lit an incense stick to mask the scent of sex before quickly dressing. She left Yoshiko sleeping and headed downstairs. “Mom, I’m going out. Yoshiko’s taking a nap in my room.”

“Oh, is she okay?” her mom asked from the kitchen, no doubt cooking with a glass of white wine in hand.

“Just been a long day for her. I have to meet Chris.”

“You going to be home for dinner?”

“Not sure.” Lori reached the front door and snagged the keys to her mom’s Prius. “I’m borrowing your car. Love you, thanks.”

She darted out the door before her mom could answer. She probably would have said yes, but Lori didn’t see the point in risking a no. She had to get to Chris, see that he wasn’t a girl, and that everything was normal.

Mostly.

As much as she liked her cock, she wanted to go back to normal. Chris wouldn’t like her having a dick. Probably. He was into hentai, including futanari porn. She had seen a few of the videos and pictures on his computer.

It was hot watching porn with her boyfriend.

Her clit itched at that thought and she grit her teeth. “No sprouting,” she told her nub as she reached her mom’s powder-blue Prius, one of the first sold in California—her mother was so proud of that fact. She hopped into the car. “I mean it. Don’t even think about getting hard.”

Lori pushed the ignition button, and the car started without a sound. She had grown up driving around in the Prius, so it was weird to her when normal cars started with loud growls from their combustion engines. She put the car into reverse, backing out of the driveway, and raced to the park.

It wasn’t a long drive, especially when Lori failed to respect many of California’s traffic laws. Stops signs were suggestions, and speed limits were good ideas, like something your mom would tell you as you headed off to school. She had never gotten a ticket. Though she had been pulled over twice. A little bit of crying, and she was off the hook.

Chris had gaped at her the second time. “Only girls get to do that. If I started crying, he would have just laughed.”

She drove through town and up the windy road that led to the bluff. The trail was a straight shot instead of curvy. Chris would already be there. Or she hoped he was still there. She kept glancing at her phone as she drove, looking for the telltale three dots in Messenger telling her someone was typing a reply.

Nothing.

The tall redwood trees that gave their community its name rose around her as she drove up the bluff. They weren’t the huge sequoias that grew in the famed national park, but a smaller species that was still impressive to look at. She rounded the last bend and reached the small overlook. Leaning against the wooden railing was the blonde from the video, gasping for breath, holding some strange stick in one hand with a streamer of zigzagging diamonds dangling from the end.

The blonde turned, looking at the car. A flushed, tan face widened in shock.

It was Chris. He was a she.

Lori hit the brakes, the gravel grinding beneath the tires, and put the car into park. She hopped out, engine still running. Her eyes were so wide as she stared at her boyfriend—girlfriend?—trembling at the small, wooden barrier at the bluff’s edge.

“Chris!”

“Shit,” Chris said, her voice higher-pitch but the tone was so recognizable. Her large breasts stretched her shirt.

Memory of those tits bouncing in Phil’s vid uploaded to PornHub flashed through Lori’s thoughts. Her clit throbbed and itched, swelling in her panties. Her skirt swished about her thighs as she took a few, cautious steps forward.

“It is you,” Lori said. “I saw the video and ... Wow. You’re a girl.”

Chris nodded, blushing.

“I guess you can get out traffic tickets now.”

“What?” Chris frowned. “What are you ... And what video?” Her jeans suddenly slipped off her narrower hips, followed by her boxers, flashing a blonde bush stained with Miyu’s cum.

They really were fucking.

“Yeah, Phil caught you and Miyu ... outside the art room ... It’s on PornHub. Everyone from school must have seen it.”

“Phil?” The color drained from Chris’s face. “Fuck, I’m in so much trouble. It’s not safe, Lori. You need to get out of here.”

But Lori was transfixed by the sight of Chris’s crotch. No cock. Just a thick, golden bush hiding pussy lips. Lori’s clit swelled and throbbed, stretching out her panties as she moved closer and closer. Her boyfriend—girlfriend, she’s my girlfriend—looking so sexy. Those tits were huge, delicious.

“Oh, Chris, you turned into a hottie.”

“Lori,” she groaned. “This isn’t the time for joking around. This is serious.”

“Oh, yes, those are a serious pair of tits. They’re bigger than mine. They’re Yoshiko level of boobs.”

Lori reached her girlfriend, staring at Chris’s beautiful face, her sun-bleached hair whipping by the wind. Lori grabbed her girlfriend’s hands, staring up at the changed face, seeing all the similarities. Chris was even few inches shorter, but still taller than Lori.

“Wow, you are cute.”

“Come on, Lori,” blushed Chris. “Listen, this is important.”

“Like how you cheated on me with Miyu?”

Chris flinched. “I ... That is ... I don’t know how it happened. There was crazy stuff and...”

“It’s okay.” Lori smiled. “I think ... we’re both dealing with the changes to our body. It’s like we have a free pass. Like we’re at Vegas.”

“What?”

“You know, what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas.” Lori’s hand stroked up Chris’s thigh, dipping between her crotch. The redhead’s eyes widened as she felt the new pussy. It was soaking wet. Chris shuddered as her fingers penetrated into the wet pussy. “What happens when you’re a girl stays when you’re a girl.”

“Lori,” Chris groaned, her pussy clenching on Lori’s probing fingers. “This is serious. I’m in so much danger. There’s a ghost.”

“I know, met her. Sayuri-chan.”

Chris flinched at the name. “Where?”

“She molested Yoshiko during lunch today and followed her to my house. She made Yoshiko like Miyu.”

“A shrine maiden?”

“No, a futanari.” I frowned. “Miyu’s a shrine maiden? Then she can exorcise Yoshiko and make everything all right. She can fix me.”

“Fix, you?” Chris frowned. “What did the ghost do to you? And what do you mean, she followed you to your house? She’s at the school. She attacked me right after you sent me those naked pics and...” “Wait? Is there another ghost?” frowned Lori.

“This one tried to kill me.” Fear crossed Chris’s face.

Lori gasped, hugging her girlfriend, feeling her tremble in her arms. Chris’s arms wrapped about her body, pulling her tight. Her hard girl-cock pressed into Chris. Through her skirt and panties, she felt her girlfriend’s heat. Her dick throbbed harder and harder.

“Lori.” Chris’s words were strained. “What is that I’m feeling beneath your skirt. Tell me that’s a banana.”

“No, I’m just happy to see you.” Lori tensed, swallowing. “So, the ghost haunting Yoshiko, who isn’t trying to kill us, made her into a futanari. And then ... Ifuckedyoshikoandbecameafutanaritoo.” She said the last part so fast, embarrassed.

“Wait?” Chris moaned, her hips undulating. “You’re a futanari?”

Lori nodded her head.

“And so is Yoshiko?”

Another nod, her dick throbbing so hard.

“And you fucked her?”

“Yes,” Lori said, her voice tight. “Once she had a dick, well, I was so turned on. It’s so sexy.”

“Yes,” Chris moaned, smiling. “When I saw Miyu’s girl-cock, well...”

“I saw the video. So hot.” Lori undulated her hips. She knew she should be scared, but she was so turned on. Her boyfriend was this sexy girl, her dick was so hard. “Mmm, you remember our first time, parking up here in my mom’s Prius.”

“Yes,” Chris said, her blue eyes shining. They widened. “When I took your cherry.”

“Shame Miyu got yours.” Lori stood on her tiptoes. “But that doesn’t mean we can’t recreate some of it.”

Her lips kissed Chris hard and hot. She thrust her tongue, her sixteen-year-old body trembling in her girlfriend’s arms. Chris tightened her embrace, pulling Lori close. The redhead’s girl-dick throbbed harder in her panties aching to escape. Their tongues danced and dueled as she pressed Chris against the wooden railing, all of San Fransisco bay spread out behind her.

Lori broke the kiss, her breasts heaving, rubbing against Chris’s. She slid her hands up, squeezing her girlfriend’s big tits through the t-shirt. She squeezed them, brushing hard nipples, bringing low moans from Chris’s lips.

“So, how did you like being fucked by Miyu?”

Chris blushed again. She’s so pretty when she does that. “I ... liked it. I’m a girl, I guess. And, well, my body reacts.”

“Mmm, so you came?”

“Hard. It kept going and going. Jesus, I’m getting so wet.”

“Oh, let me eat your pussy. I love it when you eat mine, and since you don’t have a cock...”

Chris licked her lips. “Can I ... suck your cock while you do it?”

“What do you think?” Lori had a huge grin on her face. “Backseat of my mom’s Prius. It worked the first time we sixty-nined.”

Chris was eager, jerking Lori’s arm. Her jeans and boxers were left behind as Chris led Lori to the car. The redhead smiled, admiring her girlfriend’s ass. She gave it a smack, her dick throbbing so hard in her panties.

“You have a cute ass as a guy or girl,” she giggled.

“Thanks,” Chris said, her tone questioning, asking if that was good or bad.

Lori gave her girlfriend’s ass another squeeze, her dick so hard in her panties. They reached her mom’s car, and she pushed Chris against it, feeling so aggressive. I have the cock in the relationship now. Lori kissed Chris’s plump lips, feeling those big tits. Her hands shoved beneath Chris’s t-shirt, fondling her girlfriend’s pillowy boobs. They were soft, like Yoshiko’s, so nice and plump, just a delight to hold onto. Chris moaned into the kiss, lips moving harder as Lori’s hands found nipples.

She twisted them, making her girlfriend squeal and undulated, grinding on her throbbing girl-cock. A shudder ran through the redhead. She kissed her girlfriend harder, thrusting her tongue into Chris’s mouth, savoring the sweet taste.

“Oh, you feel so different,” Lori moaned, breaking the kiss.

“And you feel so hung,” panted Chris. “Don’t judge me, but I want to suck on that cock so badly. It’s not gay if I’m a girl.”

“No homo?” Lori arched an eyebrow.

“No homo,” Chris groaned.

“Slut,” giggled Lori. “You’re my slut now.”

Chris’s hands slid down, seizing Lori’s ass, squeezing hard. “But you’re my futanari-slut. You’re going to lick my pussy so hard when I’m sucking your cock.”

“Oh, that sounds like a challenge. Let’s see who makes the other cum faster.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.