Haunted by the Futa Ghost
Chapter 5: Futanari Watch Porn

Copyright© 2016 by mypenname3000

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: Futanari Watch Porn - Yoshiko gets quite the surprise when a 500 year old ghost of a futanari shrine maiden haunts her!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Hermaphrodite   Paranormal   Ghost   Group Sex   Interracial   White Female   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Transformation  

“You were so beautiful dancing last night, Sayuri-chan,” Mitsuko-hime purred when I arrived at the onsen to bathe. She sat on the edge, still in her black kimono, her obi tied behind her back in a beautiful, thick bow of red.

“Thank you, Ojo-sama,” I said, bowing to her, my cheeks warming.

“You don’t have to be so formal with me,” she said, moving closer, her lips so red. I wanted to kiss them again. I had trouble sleeping last night, my pussy growing so wet between my thighs every time I thought of our shared kiss in the steamy waters yesterday. “Not after our kiss.”

“You’re the daimyo’s daughter,” I blushed as her hands cupped my cheeks. She moved closer. I could smell jasmine on her. “It wouldn’t be appropriate”

“Neither would this,” she said and tilted her head, leaning closer.

I trembled, our lips drawing together. My head cocked to the opposite side, our noses missing. Her lips brushed mine. So sweet. So warm. Her fingers tightened on my cheeks as she kissed me. My heart quickened. She was so beautiful.

I closed my eyes and pretended she was my Ojo-sama, my wife. My hands went around her waist. I didn’t care that we were both girls. I held her hips as our lips moved, kissing each other, loving each other.

It was wondrous.

And then she broke the kiss, her eyes so sad.

“What?” I panted.

“My father is looking for a husband for me,” she whispered. “I wish you were a man, Sayuri-chan.”


500 years later...

Chris’s question hung in the air as Miyu pulled away. The Japanese schoolgirl, a futanari-schoolgirl, adjusted her blouse, her cock thrusting before her coated in cunt cream. Cum leaked out of Chris’s pussy, freshly fucked by Miyu’s girl-dick. Chris had been a boy only an hour ago. And then a Japanese ghost had sucked on his cock while he masturbated before fucking him, transforming him into the busty blonde leaning against the hallway’s wall, jizz leaking down her thighs.

“We do nothing,” Miyu said, her voice cold and reserved despite the passion they just shared. Chris was ashamed at how much her new, feminine body had loved being fucked by the schoolgirl’s dick.

“But what about the ghost?” Chris asked. “And that tentacle demon?”

“Yokai,” corrected Miyu. “He is called Yokubo-no-Tako.”

“Whatever it’s called, it took Mariah.” She was Chris’s partner in an art projected they had been working on in the nearly deserted school. While Chris was being gender-swapped by the ghost, the tentacle monster had molested and then kidnapped Mariah to another dimension. “How do we get her back?”

“We don’t,” Miyu said. “I do. You are not a miko. You do not know the sacred prayers or the sacred dances. You do not know how to use the sacred implements.” Lying on the floor was her ofuda, a folded piece of rice paper covered in Japanese script, and beside it was her wand with a chain of zigzagging diamonds made of folded paper dangling from the end. “This is my task.”

“Can you at least tell me what’s going on?” Chris demanded. She grabbed her large breasts. “I have tits now. A pussy. Is there any going back?”

“If we find the onryo and exorcise her,” Miyu said. “I did not expect to encounter one here. I was tracking the yokai. My order has searched for the demon for five hundred years.” She shook her head. “I was shocked when I learned a foolish politician had made a gift to your school of a tree cutting from Aokigahara.”

“Aokigahara?” Chris asked, his hobby of watching Anime paying off in saying the Japanese word.

“Yes. A cursed forest on the slopes of Mount Fuji. A haunted place. The name means ‘Sea of Trees, ‘ but it has other names. The Demon Forest. The Suicide Forest. Only your Golden Gate Bridge is the site of more suicides every year than Aokigahara. And someone took a cutting from a tree out of that place.”

“Well, okay,” Chris said, blinking. “But, how do we find the ghost?”

“I am more concerned about the demon.” Miyu stared down at her cock and groaned. “But ... maybe there is something you could do for me.”

“How can I help?”

“I’m still hard. Could you ... suck me?” Her brusque, dominating tone had vanished, her words suddenly so hesitant. Color spotted her cheeks. “This is so embarrassing. I should have better control, but you are so naked and busty and ... I have always had a weakness for gaijin blondes.”

Chris’s cheeks flushed. “Listen, I’m a guy,” she said, looking at that hard cock thrusting from Miyu’s black bush. A strange hunger washed over the former man. She remembered all the times Lori had sucked her cock. “And I have a girlfriend.” What the fuck am I supposed to do about Lori? And my parents? I can’t stay like this. “But ... if I suck you off, you’ll help me find the ghost and fix me?”

Miyu bit her lip. She let out a whimpering moan. Chris understood. She had been in that position so many times as a man, feeling that aching need at the tip of his cock, the demanding drive to cum that would overtake him. He would do almost anything to get Lori to satisfy him.

Chris reached out, stroking the Japanese futanari’s dick, still slick with her pussy juices. A faint pink tinged the froth. She had been a virgin. “I’ll make you feel so good,” Chris whispered, her thumb rubbing across the tip. “If you help me. You can use my body whenever you like until I’m a guy again. I’ll make you feel so good.”

Chris fell to her knees while Miyu looked around. “I’m here for the yokai. I did not think more than the yokai had been sealed in that tree. But...” She swallowed, Chris’s hand stroking the tip of her dick. “The onryo is a threat. It will harm more people. But the yokai has to be our main focus.”

“Sure,” Chris nodded, leaning forward. “We have to rescue Mariah.”

Chris sucked on the tip of Miyu’s cock, savoring the taste of her tangy pussy staining the shaft. Her cheeks hollowed and her tongue swirled. The new girl remembered every trick Lori every used while sucking her dick. How Lori moved her tongue, when she sucked, how she stroked his dick and cupped his balls.

Miyu doesn’t have balls, but she does have a pussy.

Chris slid her hand down Miyu’s thick shaft to the base thrusting from her pussy lips. The Japanese schoolgirl let out a moan, pushing up her glasses. She looked so cute in her uniform, her gray skirts bunched around her waist, a matching vest over her white blouse, a red tie dangling down her front. She was so scrumptious.

Chris had a fetish for Japanese schoolgirls. Sometimes, Lori would dress up like one.

I should feel guilty about this, but I’m not myself. Is this really cheating? Once I’m back to being a guy, Lori never has to know about any of this.

Lori could never find out. As Chris sucked so hard on Miyu’s dick, she promised herself that she would transform back before her girlfriend found out.

Chris stroked Miyu’s pussy lips, sucking harder and harder. Her tongue swirled about the futanari’s dick, her fingers brushing her pussy, touching a hymen. Miyu was a virgin, too. Chris’s pussy clenched, a hot wave of lust shooting through her. She stroked Miyu’s flesh harder, sucking and bobbing on the throbbing dick.

“Oh, yes,” Miyu moaned. “Oh, yes, you little dickgirl joro. Mmm, such a joro. My blonde, gender-swapped joro.”

Chris popped her mouth off Miyu’s cock. “What does joro mean?”

“Slut.”

Chris shivered. Her pussy clenched. She rubbed harder at Miyu’s snatch. I feel like a slut right now. I am just hungry for this cock. I can’t believe how much I like sucking on it.

She bobbed her mouth on Miyu’s dick, loving the lingering traces of her pussy. Her cheeks hollowed as she pleasured the futanari, bobbing, sucking, slurping so hard. Her pussy clenched as she blew the thick girl-cock. The wicked, obscene sounds she made only made her cunt hotter.

Miyu moaned, her small mouth opening wide. She pushed up her glasses, her hips moving, sliding her cock in and out of Chris’s mouth. The Japanese futanari seized Chris’s blonde curls, fucking her mouth harder, the tip of the girl-cock brushing the back of her throat.

“Yes, this is what I need. Oh, you naughty joro. You are so hungry for it. You want my cum, don’t you?”

Chris only moaned about the dick, sucking harder, her pussy growing wetter. While her right hand rubbed at Miyu’s virgin snatch, her left hand shoved between her thighs. The new girl rammed two fingers into her deflowered cunt, groaning at the pleasure shivering through her. Her pussy grew hotter and hotter as she fingered herself, reaming in deep while Miyu fucked her mouth.

Precum leaked out of the dick. The salty flavor melted on Chris’s tongue. She moaned, her cheeks hollowing. She bobbed faster, her fingers pumping harder and harder into her pussy. Her cunt clenched on her digits while she savored how hot Miyu’s vulva and labia felt.

“Oh, Chris, yes. You make my cock feel so good. Oh, yes. I will help you become a man. But it is such shame. You are such good cocksucker, joro.”

Chris shuddered at her praise, her fingers digging deeper. Pleasure rippled out of her pussy. She moaned and hummed about the dick in her mouth, twisting her head, doing all the tricks she remembered Lori doing.

Including looking up at Miyu.

Her pale-olive face grew flushed. She pushed up her glasses again while her dark, almond-shaped eyes fluttered. Her mouth kept opening, kept making the cutest moans that only made Chris wetter and suck harder.

I’m pleasuring her. This must be why Lori sucks my cock. Because it’s such a treat to give pleasure.

“Yes, yes, you love my cock. Oh, Chris. I’m going to cum. I’m going to erupt. You’ll drink it all down, won’t you?”

Chris moaned a yes about the big dick in her mouth.

“And those fingers ... Keep rubbing my pussy. Oh, yes. You make my clam feel so good. I’m going to cum all over your fingers. Iku!”

Juices gushed out of Miyu’s virgin pussy over Chris’s fingers. A moment later, cum splashed into her mouth. The former man gulped down the salty futanari-jizz. The thick, creamy treat flowed down her throat as she swallowed over and over.

The hot thrill of drinking a futanari’s cum shot through Chris. Her pussy clenched on her pumping fingers. A dizzy wave of bliss rushed out of her cunt. She gulped down more. So much jizz flooded out of the futanari. Miyu moaned in Japanese, the words spilling out of her mouth in a tumble of delight.

Oh, god, this is so hot.

Chris’s fingers pumped fast and furious in her pussy as she swallowed the last load of cum. Then the blonde pulled her lips off, threw her head back, and screamed out her orgasm. The sound of her voice echoed down the hallway.

“Yes, yes, yes,” gasped Chris, her pussy spasming about her fingers. The pleasure rushed through her body. Soft waves, so different than the hard pulses of a cock cumming. It lasted longer. It made her tremble. “Oh, that’s nice.”

“Yes,” Miyu moaned, eyes hot. “Oh, you have such big tits. You gaijin and your big breasts.”

The futa’s hands reached down, grasping Chris’s new, large breasts. She squeezed them, her cock rubbing into Chris’s stomach. There was such hunger in the futanari’s voice. Her fingers dug into Chris’s tits.

“Do you need more to make your cock go down?” moaned Chris.

“Your tits are just so big,” she moaned. “I love big tits. Oppai is my favorite.”

“I love it, too,” Chris groaned.

“You ever heard of paizuri?” Miyu asked.

“That’s a titty fuck, right?”

“And a white necklace,” she moaned, her cock sliding up Chris’s stomach.

“Pearl necklace,” Chris corrected.

“It’s my other favorite kink. You need big tits for paizuri. And you have such big, beautiful tits.”

And then they heard someone screaming from below. Miyu’s head jerked up. “Kuso!”

Chris knew that word. Shit.

“What?” Chris asked.

Miyu scrambled for her discarded wand and ofuda. “The onryo is back.”

Hope surged through Chris as she shoved down her shirt and tried to pull up her jeans. Miyu already raced ahead, her skirt bouncing about her naked ass, her dick still thrusting hard before her. Chris chased after in loose socks.

Her phone beeped with a message.


“Well, now what do we do?” Lori asked as she sat down on her bed. Her dick was back to being a clit again. The redhead shuddered, her body naked and smeared with cum. Hers and Yoshiko’s. She had just fucked her friend’s asshole at the same time the futanari-ghost had.

I have a clit that turns into a dick? What’s Chris going to think?

“I don’t know,” Yoshiko said, sitting down beside Lori, her large tits bouncing. Yoshiko was half-Japanese, and she mostly looked it, petite, with the pale, olive tone to her skin and black silk for hair. But her eyes were round and blue, Caucasian eyes. And she had the biggest pair of tits in school. Lori was envious. Hers were nice, round. Big enough handfuls for Chris to play with, but she knew her boyfriend like huge tits.

Every guy did.

And now I have a cock.

“I really don’t know,” Yoshiko sighed, giving her friend a smile. “But ... I’m not sad this happened.”

“No, we finally ... did it,” Lori said. She was aware of Yoshiko’s crush, but she never minded. She didn’t want to ruin her friendship with the Japanese lesbian. She was straight. Or she had been until Yoshiko grew a dick.

And then everything had changed between them. They had fucked in several different combinations. Lori felt a little guilty that she cheated on Chris, but Yoshiko had been so hard to resist. And then after Lori grew her cock, it seemed to have a mind of its own.

Lori grabbed her phone. She had a few notifications.

“Sorry for ruining your carpet,” Yoshiko said, staring at the large wet spots of cum staining the floor. “I bet some soda water will get the cum stains out.”

“It’s fine,” sighed the sixteen-year-old redhead. “My mom knows I’m sexually active with Chris. I’ll just claim it’s from that.”

Yoshiko winced. “What are you going to do about Chris?”

“I don’t know.” Lori found the message Chris sent. Hot pics, babe. Holy shit, got to go fap. That was the last message, sent over thirty minutes ago right after she sent the naked pics.

And then everything had changed.

She typed back, Glad you liked them. Something happened between me and... Lori deleted that last sentence and hit send.

They sat in silence for several minutes, Lori answering other text messages, commented on a few posts on Facebook, replied to a few tweets, sent a quick Snapchat to her friend in Las Vegas, then liked a few pics on Instagram. Yoshiko squirmed.

“Lori, I...” The girl swallowed. “I don’t want to ruin things between you and Chris, but...”

“But we both have dicks now.” Lori swallowed. “Maybe Chris will be cool about it. I mean, he can still fuck my pussy. And, well, I bet he would love watching us. He has a big futanari fetish.” Her clit tingled. The more she thought about it, the more she wanted to let Chris know.

But fear held her back. What if he freaks out? I have a bigger cock than him. Guys get all kinds of stressed out over that.

Lori glanced at Yoshiko’s boobs, understanding perfectly why they did.

“If you keep staring at my boobs, you’ll make me excited,” Yoshiko blushed.

“We have to find a way to get rid of these,” Lori decided.

“Really?” Yoshiko said, biting her lower lip.

“Oh, you just want to fuck Ms. Lindon, don’t you?” accused Lori, giving her friend a sharp stare. “You want to enjoy it.”

“Well, yes.” Yoshiko nodded her head. “What’s so wrong with that? Sayuri-chan gave us something special.”

“Well, maybe she can un-give it to me. You have to find a way to communicate with her. She’s haunting you.”

“She only speaks Japanese,” Yoshiko complained. “I’m not so good at that.”

“You dreamed her when you fell asleep, right?”

Yoshiko nodded. “I was her as she relived something in her past when she was alive. She was with the princess. Mitsuko.”

“Well, good, then go to sleep.”

“Now?” Yoshiko asked.

Lori’s phone chirped. It was a message from Isa Melendez, who was in Lori and Yoshiko’s social studies class. You have to see the video Phil Parish uploaded on PornHub. He caught that Japanese girl fucking at school.

Lori’s eyes shot to Yoshiko, her stomach curdling. She clicked the link to the porn website, lying and saying she was over eighteen. Yoshiko frowned. “What?”

“Um, someone uploaded a video to PornHub of a Japanese girl fucking at our school.”

“And you think it’s me?” Yoshiko laughed, leaning in to look.

The video loaded. It was a cellphone shot clearly from the second floor hallway of Redwood Academy near the art room. A blonde girl, her jeans and underwear around her ankles, her top pushed up over a pair or large breasts, moaned and gasped as Miyu, in her schoolgirl uniform, fucked her from behind with a strap-on.

“I knew Miyu was a lesbian!” Lori exclaimed as she watched the video of the two girls fucking.

“Yeah, but who is that girl?” Yoshiko asked. “She’s hot. Those big tits. There’s no blonde at our school with tits that big.” It was a private school, the student body small. “I would remember.”

“I don’t know.” Lori bit her lip. “But, damn, Miyu is fucking her hard.”

She squirmed, her pussy growing hot, her clit throbbing. She felt that familiar ache. If she got the least bit aroused, her dick would swell and grow. Lori bit her lip, wanting to look away, but couldn’t. There was something so familiar about the blonde.

She could be Chris’s sister.

“Someone’s getting hard,” Yoshiko purred, her voice throaty, her large breast rubbing against Lori’s arm.

She shuddered as Yoshiko’s hard nipple rubbed her arm. And moment later, a hand engulfed her cock. Yoshiko stroked the hardening clit-dick. Lori groaned, her breasts rising and falling as she stared at the scream.

“Yoshiko,” she moaned. “Please. Haven’t we done enough?”

“You’re getting horny watching porn,” Yoshiko purred. “And Miyu does look so cute. Look at her pump that ass. The way her skirt is bunched around her hips.”

“Uh-huh,” Lori groaned, the video reaching the end. She hit the reload button, watching it again, listening to Miyu and the blonde moan and gasp.

“God, yes,” moaned the blonde, shuddering.

Lori’s dick throbbed in Yoshiko’s hand. The redhead shuddered, her free hand moving out, brushing Yoshiko’s lap and found an equally hard girl-dick. She grasped it, stroking her friend, her pussy clenching as they both moaned, eyes fixed on the screen.

“Yes, yes, yes,” the blonde moaned. “Fuck me. Oh, god. A futanari is fucking me. They’re real.”

Lori’s pussy clenched. Miyu was a futanari? “Holy shit!”

“Did she get molested by Sayuri-chan, too?” moaned Yoshiko, her hand flying up and down Lori’s cock. Her dick ached and throbbed as she stared at the video. The blonde’s curvy ass jiggled every time Miyu drove in her flesh-colored appendage. It was a cock. Lori’s pussy clenched. She stroked her friend’s girl-cock faster and faster.

“This is so hot.” Lori shuddered. “Oh, my god, Yoshiko. Another futanari. Maybe she knows something.”

“Uh-huh,” panted Yoshiko. “And that blonde. Look at those tits. They’re as big as mine.”

Lori’s eyes glanced at Yoshiko’s bouncing tits. The redhead licked her lips, brown nipples bobbing and waving as Yoshiko’s hand stroked her cock so fast. The pleasure raced up her dick, compelling her arm to keep stroking Yoshiko’s shaft. Precum bubbled out the tip, coating her hand as she jerked the half-Japanese futanari.

The pleasure raced down her shaft to her pussy. The redhead moaned and tossed her head as the pleasure built and built in the depths of her pussy. It spread up her cock to the throbbing tip. Yoshiko’s stroking hands fanned the growing passion, making Lori tremble and toss her fiery hair back and forth as she stared at the screen.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.