Haunted by the Futa Ghost - Cover

Haunted by the Futa Ghost

Copyright© 2016 by mypenname3000

Chapter 3: Hot Futa Ghost Threesome

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Hot Futa Ghost Threesome - Yoshiko gets quite the surprise when a 500 year old ghost of a futanari shrine maiden haunts her!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Hermaphrodite   Paranormal   Ghost   Group Sex   Interracial   White Female   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Transformation  

My body buzzed as I returned from the onsen. My body was freshly washed, and my spirit was freshly cleansed by the soft lips of Mitsuko-hime. Today, as I washed her back in the steamy waters, my Ojo-sama had turned, her gaze meeting mine. Our lips had come together, sharing a perfect kiss, a wondrous moment of taboo love.

It could never be. We were both women. And she was the daimyo’s daughter while I was a simple miko. But none of that had mattered while her lips were upon mine.

I laughed and skipped. Everything seemed so bright and wonderful as I walked the trail back to the shrine. I giggled again as I passed beneath the tori of the shrine, striding beneath the tall, red-painted gate and into the well-kept grounds. I walked to the shrine, carrying my basket with my towel and soaps, my yukata whisking with every step.

It was such a beautiful day.

“You are almost late, Sayuri-chan,” growled the voice of my father, the priest of the shrine. “Why were you at the onsen for so long?”

“The daimyo’s daughter was bathing there. I had to attend to her, Otosan,” I answered, the joy vanishing from my lips, my eyes downcast, reserved.

“The sun is setting. You know the importance of tonight.”

“I have time to ready myself,” I answered. “I will bind the yokai. Yokubo-no-Tako shall not escape the seal, Otosan.”


500 years later...

“Fuck,” Chris groaned in the boys’ restroom of Redwood Academy, his private high school. He stared in shock at the faint outline of the ghost sucking on the end of his dick.

He had slipped into the bathroom after Lori, his hot girlfriend, had sent him a suite of naked pictures, her red hair spilling about her pillows as she lay stretched out on her bed, her body exposed. It made Chris so hard, he had to slip into the bathroom. Almost no one was at school this late. He had to stay behind to work on an art project with Mariah Young.

He just hadn’t expected a ghost to give him a blowjob.

Her mouth was hot and wet, sucking on the tip as her form slowly appeared like an artist sketching her to life. She started out as faint lines, the suggestion of her hair piled about her head in some sort of bun, an ornamental comb plunged into the silky mass. Her face was delicate, nose slight, her eyes almond shaped.

A Japanese ghost.

... Sayuri-chan... a feminine voice whispered through his mind. Chris knew enough Anime to recognize a girl’s name. Sayuri. Chan was an honorific, usually applied to girls’ names by adults or their friends.

“Fuck,” Chris groaned again. He gripped his phone.

My phone.

No one would believe a ghost had sucked his cock. Hell, he almost didn’t believe it. A ghost sucked on his cock ... A smile crossed his lips. He was a tall, athletic guy, his build favoring basketball. His hair was blond, bleached light by the California sun which had darkened his face with a natural tan. He turned the phone, hitting record, capturing the ghost materializing with every suck.

His balls ached. His body shuddered every time she did. Her cheeks hollowed. The ghost nursed from his dick, hungry for his cum. She wanted him to spill down his throat. He could feel it. His eyes fluttered as he groaned again.

“Ghost, you give great head,” he moaned as her cheeks appeared pale-white, painted like a geisha or a noblewoman. It contrasted starkly to her black hair arranged in a delicate pile of curls atop her head, an intricate bun held in place by the ornamental, white comb. She wore a kimono of black cloth, the hems white.

... Sayuri-chan...

“Is that your name, Ghost?” he asked. “Sayuri-chan?”

She answered by swirling her tongue around the tip of his dick, making him throb harder. His breath sucked through his nose. He clenched his teeth. It was so good. He knew he shouldn’t enjoy this—he had a girlfriend he loved. But he didn’t ask for this.

And was it cheating with a ghost?

Right now, Lori might be having her snatch eaten out by Yoshiko, their Japanese, lesbian friend. Someone had taken those naked pictures of the redhead. And Yoshiko had made no secret about her crush on Lori. Chris had been eager to see his girlfriend and best friend go to town on each other. He didn’t mind if Lori experimented. He just wanted to watch.

The pleasure grew in his balls. He groaned, hips bucking, the toilet seat creaking. The ghost was fully solid. He could see her on the screen of his phone clear as day. Proof of the supernatural. Chris bucked again, his brain boiling with pleasure.

“Sayuri...” he groaned.

The ghost popped her mouth off his dick. She licked her lips, staring up at him. “Sayuri-chan?” she asked, painted face puzzled. Then she said something in rapid Japanese, the musical words unintelligible to the panting sixteen-year-old.

“Yes,” he groaned as her hands unfastened the wide, white belt cinching her waist, undoing the thick bow behind her.

That’s the obi she’s unfastening. I think.

Chris’s Anime knowledge flew out the window as the obi came undone and her kimono loosened, exposing the pale-olive flesh of her chest and the swelling tops of her breasts. The obi swished away, and she opened her kimono, revealing small tits, firm cones topped with brown nipples.

He captured her nudity with his phone, aiming it down to record her thick, black bush. The ghost reached out, touching his cock. He shuddered as she moved to him, stroking him as she straddled his waist. Her almond-shaped eyes, dark and mysterious, bore into his.

“This is happening,” he panted. “The ghost is about to ride my cock. Jesus, this is happening.”

This would be his second pussy he had ever fucked, and it would belong to a ghost.

Her hot pussy lips rubbed on his cock. His eyes widened, feeling a familiar membrane. Lori had the same one when he took her cherry over the summer. The ghost’s hymen stretching over the entrance of her pussy. She was a virgin.

Her hands gripped his shoulders. Her small breasts jiggled as she pressed down on his cock. He groaned, feeling her hymen stretch before his dick. His head leaned back. He groaned at the heat of her pussy.

Her hymen snapped.

“Sayuri-chan!” the ghost cried out as her pussy engulfed his dick.

She was so hot and tight, her virgin pussy gripping his cock. She sank down his shaft, her body shuddering. His phone aimed right at her crotch, capturing the supernatural union. His balls ached and boiled. He couldn’t believe he just popped a ghost’s cherry.

“Sorry, Lori,” he groaned as the ghost shifted, her pussy clenching down on him, eyes closed as she shuddered in ecstasy.

And then her eyes snapped open. She spat out something in Japanese.

Chris’s heart clenched as her pussy gripped his dick hard. Her fingers dug into his shoulders. Her face twisted, the beauty fading as anger melted the white makeup. It bled in white lines down her face as angry welts appeared about her throat, lined with black bruising. The skin beneath her white makeup was bloated, sickly. Behind her, a ball of blue light burst into being, dancing with agitation.

She spat out again, Sayuri’s name buried in her angry words.

“Fuck,” Chris shouted, dropping his phone to grab her shoulders. He tried to pry the ghost off of his cock as heat burst around his shaft. Her pussy was so hot, burning him. He shuddered, his eyes widening, his scream sounding so high-pitched.

So feminine.

The ghost’s face grew more and more ugly. Her eyes bulged. She looked like she had been strangled to death. Her hands moved to Chris’s throat, tightening as the heat surged through his body. He struggled, bucked. Her fingers were like iron about his throat.

“Sayuri-chan!” she screamed with such bitter hatred while his vision fuzzed.


“Holy shit,” Lori said, her pussy squeezing down on Yoshiko’s new cock, sending pleasure racing through the futanari-schoolgirl. Her round, blue eyes widened at the delight.

This afternoon, Yoshiko had been a normal girl, a student at Redwood Academy. The half-Japanese lesbian—the only thing that betrayed her from being full Japanese were her round, blue eyes and large, pillowy breasts—had spied her favorite teacher, Ms. Lindon, and her least favorite person, Kat Rollins, having sex. Kat, Yoshiko’s homophobic bully, was bent over the desk, being fucked from behind by Ms. Lindon who wore only dark pantyhose and a strap-on. The sight had so aroused Yoshiko she fled to the nearby girls’ restroom to masturbate.

And there she had attracted the attention of a ghost named Sayuri. She was a shrine maiden, a miko, and was beautiful. She also was a futanari. Sayuri had plucked Yoshiko’s cherry in the bathroom, making the lesbian shudder hard, cumming and cumming. And then the ghost had vanished. The haunting had left Yoshiko dazed.

After school, Lori, one of Yoshiko’s two best friends, had invited her over. At Lori’s house, Yoshiko had taken naked pictures of her friend, growing more and more aroused. Yoshiko wanted Lori so badly, but her friend was straight. While snapping the pictures, Yoshiko had grown aroused and sprouted a girl-dick. When she realized it, she had passed out from shock. Then she had dreamed some of Sayuri’s life. She was in a hot spring kissing another girl named Mitsuko who was a princess or something.

It was all confusing.

When she woke up, Lori was sucking on her cock, overcome by lust. The two had fallen into a mad passion, Lori so horny for girl-dick. Yoshiko had savored every moment, finally loving her friend now that she was a futanari.

And when Yoshiko came in her friend, Lori had grown her own dick.

Both girls stared down at it, Lori straddling Yoshiko, the hard dick throbbing on her stomach. It thrust from Lori’s shaved pussy, the base resting in Yoshiko’s black bush before the long shaft throbbed against Yoshiko’s stomach.

“What is going on, Yoshiko?” Lori demanded, shifting, her dick rubbing on Yoshiko’s stomach.

“I ... I think I’m possessed by a ghost,” Yoshiko said. When she came into Lori’s pussy, she could hear Sayuri whisper Mitsuko’s name through her thoughts. “Today, at lunch...”

Yoshiko spilled out what had happened after she witnessed Kat and Ms. Lindon fucking. Lori’s blue eyes grew wider and wider. She leaned over, gripping Yoshiko’s bountiful breasts, red hair slipping in bouncy curls about Lori’s astonished face. Every time Lori shifted, Yoshiko groaned, more pleasure racing through her body.

“And then the dick sprouted when I grew aroused.” Yoshiko swallowed. “And you know the rest.”

“And now ... what, I’m infected?” Lori asked, staring at her dick. “I have a boyfriend. I can’t have a cock, Yoshiko.”

“I don’t know what to do about it,” Yoshiko admitted. She licked her lips, staring at the dick. It was so thick and hard. She had never been into guys, but she had a few times masturbated to futanari porn. It wasn’t what she preferred. She liked lesbian porn, usually Hentai pics of her favorite Anime characters exploring their feminine desires.

But futanari was so popular it was hard not to stumble across it. And there was something so sexy about a girl with a dick.

Lori couldn’t resist me.

“You’re staring at it,” Lori said. “Oh, god, you want to suck it, don’t you?”

“Well, you sucked my dick,” Yoshiko pointed out, feeling more than a little defensive. “While I was unconscious.”

“I did,” groaned Lori. “Oh, god, Chris might be pissed.” Then a smile crossed her lips. “Or turned on. He’s so desperate to see me and you have sex.”

“Eww,” Yoshiko said. “He’s my friend. Why would he... ?”

“Guys,” shrugged Lori. “I think he wants to nail me while I go down on you or something. Guys can be pigs, even Chris.”

“Yeah.” Yoshiko’s pussy clenched. It would be wonderful to go down on Lori or have her go down on me. I’ve never licked a pussy before.

“So, a ghost gave you a girl-dick, and then you gave me one,” Lori said as she lifted her pussy off Yoshiko’s dick.

“I guess so.”

“Why did that happen?” Lori said as she fell onto the floor, her legs spread wide. “Why did she make us futas?”

Yoshiko stared at her friend’s pussy, lips spread open wide, cum dripping out. My cum... Lori’s cock thrust from the top of her pussy where her clit would be just like Yoshiko’s cock. It was so hard, throbbing, needing to be touched.

“I don’t now,” Yoshiko said, sitting up, her large breasts jiggling. Her friend looked so yummy. She wanted to lick that pussy.

“Damn,” Lori said, staring at her dick. “So this is what blue balls feels like. This throbbing ache. No wonder guys are so desperate to cum sometimes. I just want to grab it and stroke it until I explode.”

“Yeah,” Yoshiko nodded, her dick still hard. She was still turned on. She licked her lips.

“So it’s a Japanese ghost, right?”

“Yeah.”

“Well, you’re Japanese, don’t you know how to do something about it?”

“I’m half-Japanese.” Yoshiko gave her friend a hard look. “And it’s not like every Japanese person knows how to do that anyways. We’d need a priest or shrine maiden.”

“A shrine maiden like the ghost haunting you?” Lori rolled her eyes. “Great. I doubt she wants to take away our cocks.”

“Yeah, I doubt it.” Yoshiko grabbed her dick, covered in Lori’s pussy juices, and stroked it. She shivered. It was such a wonderful sensation racing down her body. It made her shudder, moan. She wanted to keep jerking it.

“Oh, damn, don’t do that,” moaned Lori. “Then I’ll want to start masturbating. And then we’ll both be shooting cum all over my room.”

“Uh-huh,” Yoshiko moaned, stroking her dick faster, her eyes locked on her friend’s dripping pussy. She wanted to eat her own cum out of Lori’s snatch. I’m turning into quite the deviant.

“And now you’re staring at me all hungry. It’s making me so wet.” Lori squirmed. “And how much cum did you fire into me? I’m swimming in it.”

“I could...” Yoshiko’s cheeks burned at how forward she felt. “I could ... clean you up.”

“With your tongue, right?” Lori said, staring at Yoshiko. “I see that hungry gleam you have in your eye. You want that, don’t you? Just want to lean over and lick all your girl-cum out of me. You are such a naughty futanari.”

“Uh-huh.” Yoshiko couldn’t believe how she felt. Her fear was gone. She had sex with Lori just minutes ago. And Lori had loved it. Now Yoshiko wasn’t afraid of the awkward silence falling on them like it had when they first kissed. That time, Yoshiko had pushed herself on her friend and found out just how straight Lori was.

And now, things are so different.

“I do want to lick you. I want to make you cum. You made me cum so hard when you sucked my cock.”

“Shit,” Lori groaned. “Damn, this is going to change everything if I don’t get rid of this dick. You know that, right? We crossed a line, Yoshiko. It was half my fault. But...”

“Things are different,” Yoshiko smiled, stroking Lori’s thighs. “We’re more than friends.”

“Yes!” Lori trembled as Yoshiko slid her hand higher, savoring how silky her friend’s thigh felt beneath her palms. “I don’t want to mess things up between Chris and me. And you and me. And him and you. I love him. And you’re best friends. But this ... It could ruin everything.”

“Maybe,” Yoshiko groaned, her breasts dangling as she leaned over. She breathed in the tart musk of Lori’s pussy mixed with salty cum. “But it’s too late to stop. We’ve both changed. We both enjoyed what we did.”

“God, yes,” groaned Lori. “Fine.”

Yoshiko’s fingers reached the flushed, shaved pussy lips of her friend. For the first time in her life, the lesbian stroked another person’s snatch. She trembled, her dick throbbing as she leaned farther over. Her heavy breasts swayed, nipples brushing the carpet, as she pressed her face forward. She breathed in the musk.

Licked.

Lori bucked as Yoshiko’s tongue slid up her folds. The futanari-schoolgirl savored the taste of her friend’s pussy, and her own salty cum. The jizz coated her tongue along with tart cream. Yoshiko savored the flavor and licked again.

And again.

“Delicious,” moaned Yoshiko.

“Uh-huh,” panted Lori. “I bet.”

“I’ve wanted this for so long.” Yoshiko licked again, slowly, savoring the feel and flavor. Lori was so hot and silky. And her dick throbbed as Yoshiko’s tongue reached its large base, Lori’s pussy lips swollen and wrapped about the shaft.

“Were you ... masturbating to me during lunch?” asked Lori.

“Yes,” Yoshiko admitted, not seeing the harm in admitting that now that she had her tongue licking through her friend’s folds.

“Chris was right,” panted Lori, her hips humping. “Oh, yes, Yoshiko. Shove your tongue into me. I love it when Chris does that.”

Yoshiko didn’t want to be compared to Lori’s boyfriend right now, but she did want to probe that delicious pussy. So she shoved her tongue into Lori’s depths, swirling around, gathering more of her jizz. Yoshiko pressed her lips tight into the pussy, her tongue rooting around, caressing Lon’s depths, cleaning up every drop of cum from her friend she could.

Lori bucked again, her dick bouncing and swaying. It was such a wild sight. Yoshiko licked deeper, harder, watching the swaying shaft with hungry eyes. She wanted to suck hard on the tip, but she also wanted to devour her friend’s pussy.

I wish I could do both.

But she couldn’t. So she kept swirling her tongue, looking for every drop of her jizz in her friend’s depths. Every time Yoshiko found more of her cum, her dick throbbed almost in memory of spurting the spunk into Lori’s depths.

“Oh, yes, you’re as good as Chris,” groaned Lori. “And you’re just starting. Oh, yes. You’re soooo good, Yoshiko. I love it.”

“And you taste delicious,” panted Yoshiko. She slid her tongue up through her friend’s folds, ending at the base of the girl-dick. What would it be like to suck her cock?

Yoshiko had to try. She let her tongue drag up her friend’s shaft. She had to lean forward as she traveled farther up the long shaft, her nipples aching as they rasped across the carpet. Lori sat up, her round breasts jiggling, and she smiled.

“Someone’s hungry for my big girl-dick,” purred Lori.

“I am,” Yoshiko admitted. “I’m so turned on.”

“I guess even lesbians get wet for girl-dick, huh?”

Yoshiko nodded her head. She licked the last few inches, her hands grasping the dick. She swirled her tongue about her friend’s dick, savoring the texture of the mushroom-shaped crown and the salty flavor of precum.

At the exact same moment, a tongue licked at Yoshiko’s cock, swirling around it. The futanari’s eyes widened. Her pussy clenched as the licking sensations rippled down her shaft. She groaned, staring up at Lori.

“What?” her friend asked. “You just went pale and your blue eyes got big and round. Did you see a ghost?” Lori’s smile was mocking. And then it slipped from her lips. “Wait, did you really?”

“Felt her,” Yoshiko groaned.

“Where?” Lori looked around, her breasts jiggling. “I don’t see her.”

“She licked my dick the same way I licked yours,” Yoshiko answered, her pussy clenching, her cock, dangling between her thighs, throbbing. Experimentally, Yoshiko licked at Lori’s dick.

The tongue licked at hers.

“Oh, that’s wild,” moaned Yoshiko, her hand grasping Lori’s cock, stroking it. The ghost’s hand stroked her own dick. “She’s doing what I’m doing.”

“You sure that’s her then?” Lori asked. She bit her lip. “Maybe, you’re just feeling what you’re doing to me.”

“Maybe.” Yoshiko swirled her tongue about the crown of Lori’s dick and simultaneously felt the same sensation on her own. It was delicious. “I love it either way.”

“I bet.” Lori’s round breasts rose and fell as she sucked in a deep breath. “Because feeling you lick my dick is amazing. Keep doing it.”

Yoshiko was eager to comply. She swirled her tongue about her best friend’s girl-dick, tracing around the spongy crown, loving how it throbbed beneath her. Then she sucked on the tip hard, her cheeks hollowing. Her hand stroking faster, harder while the same sensations rippled through her own cock.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.